Should we take care of our forests, Sup Forums?

Thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/world/what-in-the-world/china-bottled-air-pollution.html
mashable.com/2016/05/12/china-bottled-air-demand/
google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2015/12/15/canadians-are-selling-cans-of-fresh-air-to-china.html?client=safari
metalinsider.net/merchandising/kiss-selling-air-in-empty-plastic-bags
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes we should, only subhumans want to live in cities with no nature

We should be good stewards of the earth, but not at the expense of people.

>putting a price on air.

What was that arnold swarznigger movie?

>Thoughts on this, Sup Forums?
I think I'm going to sell those fuckers some trees

Someone better call Home Depot cause I just bought half a tree for a lot less than it's worth apparently

spaceballs

Yeah, thats the one. Didn't marten sheen play the three titted hooker?

>citing a poo scholar

Trees worthless confirmed.

>not knowing that air pollution will transform air from a free good to an economic good
What the fuck is the matter with you ?

Nature is important, especially in the US with our vast expanses of beautiful land.

Look at the majesty of african/south american nations where slash-and-burn policies dictate land usage.

If you buy this I've got some trees to sell you.

Fuck trees

Yeah, just like those carbon credits. Gotta buy a few of those.
kys.

We do?

New England used to be 70% farm land. Now it's 70% forest.

Liberal memes are so retarded.

How do you even apply a market price to air?

Obviously worth more than a niggers life, so yes we should take care of them as good or better than we do our subhumans.

Virgin forest should be protected but 2nd and 3rd growth are fine to kill but smartly. Brasil however is getting destroyed and will have little forest left in 50 years.

No, forest conservation is just lies.

Climate change will happen no matter what and we should just cut down all our national parks to shit the liberals up. Think about how many homes and businesses could be built on land from National parks

I'll plant 5 trees if they pay me for it.

yes, defend them to the death

Fuck you faggot, me getting to enjoy nature and rock climb in peace is more important than more homes for nonwhites. Also the outdoor industry is huge and provides a ton of jobs and money.

Nu male detected

You're falling for Jewish tricks

Only faggots and little girls care about trees. Fuck off you into the forest and die you nature loving fairy cunt

They sell oxygen on mountains where the air is thin for people that aren't used to the altitude. I can't think of any other situation where people sell air.

Old man works in a lumber mill.
The actual market value of a tree is about two grand if a bunch of factors line up.
More if the wood is rare or not local.

Oxygen costs money now?

Breathe tax when?

Leave Yellowstone alone though, building there is a poor investment.

says the faggot who still hasn't realized he breathes air

>caring about the environment is for jews

Too much evidence and empirical data suggest we are worsening climate change. Ozone is rapidly disappearing, we can't replace trees at a fast enough rate, shit look at China, they can't even breathe their air.

Unironically kill yourself.

This. Fuck trees.

If you care about forests, you are a fag
Yellowstone is a waste of money. Burn it all down.

>housing bubbles
>WE SHOULD BUILD EVEN MOAR

stfu you hook nosed kike

No, falling for jewish tricks would be destroying the intrinsic value our nation has in the form of forests and landscape in the name of profit.

You know who loves profit over a nation's culture and heritage?

We can't stop climate change if it's real. It'll might not be real
You sound like a faggot

Why is Sup Forums so cucked ?

>No Proper escape routes
>standing in front of his face cut
>No chaps
>Left leg in the kickback zone

Improper safety 2/10

Also the only logging people should be against are heritage trees and along riparian areas. You can't replace super old trees, and trees hold back erosion.

However other than that logging in America is basically 100% sustainable now. All this crying about logging is from people who know nothing looking at pictures of the industry 20-30 years ago.

And you sound like a money-grubbing kike fishing for (You)s.

>yes, good goy, tear down those forests that are wasting space! Don't you want more housing for Henrique and his seven children?
>what's that? You want to move away? Well that's too bad, the entire country looks this way now. You better get used to it!

A lot of it burned down on its own last year.

This, out West where the big timber industry is up here, companies plant 1-2 saplings for every tree they harvest. As a business model it actually makes more sense, since you can harvest those trees later and sustain your business practices longer. We're not Brazil with their slash and burn shit guys

Another tree jew.

We should STOP all conservation of trees and parks. They are a waste to society and they limit growth
No, your the jew. Have you realized how many jews shill for protecting nature. You and I both never knew a jew who isn't for preserving nature

I don't understand your logic.

You would rather continue on the path we're going just on the off-chance that this issue MIGHT NOT even be real? You don't lose anything by trying to preserve the environment. And if you really wanted to stop "the jews", you'd fucking go to the source of their money, which is big business. You don't buy their shit, you stop them from mass producing and ruining the environment further, they lose power and money.

Sup Forums is such a fucking backwards board, I don't understand it anymore.

Mate I was part of the Logging Industry in America.

>we can't replace trees fast enough
Fucking lies
Only in countries like Brazil where they still cut old-growth is logging still a problem.

The pine harvesting in the west is completely sustainable.

In the northeast trees have basically taken over.

Absolutely fucking pathetic to see "conservatives" opposed to long-term oriented resource management and conservation in favor of idiotic get rich quick schemes. Also for qualitative value, the wilderness is where a boy learns to become a man through self reliance and humility. I take it no one here went camping or hunting with their male family members.

Hell, trees and natural systems provide economic value that would cost trillions to replicate on a global level. I would rather burn my average selfish, lazy, uneducated "countryman" than a tree for fuel.

No, libtards like the environment. How would we even pay for it? By taxing the rich? Lol why the hell would we want to tax the rich? We're not libtards. Israel is our greatest ally btw.

I like the New England forests, makes for nice hiking and catamounts are rehabitating to the region.
However this has come at the expense of creating agricultural zones elsewhere.

You're thinking of Total Recall

People should be interested and active in upkeeping and restoring native flora and fauna. Compost, care for native plants in your yard, grow new native plants, avoid chemical fertilizers and weed killers, grow flowers, grow herbs, and learn how to use them. A true redpilled citizen takes action to keep the native species of the area healthy, remove invasive plant species, and continue to learn self-sufficiency through agriculture.

What good will those homes an businesses be when there is nowhere beyond a VR sim or Dave & Buster's for vacation?

You are dumb.

I am part of the logging industry, wood is a useful material. Its important to preserve the land so our people can continue to use this recourse.

>Limit growth
Wood is the least energy intensive building material. Growth requires houses. Also there is plenty of space a huge portion of "growth" is still just in cities.

Yeah, in the 2/3 of the country where nothing but grass used to grow.

Climate change is real. But we can't change it. Liberals are blowing it way out of proportion. Last summer wasn't even that hot for me. We have spent too much money on "conservation".

Hopefully trump signs executive order to get rid of all national parks

>waste to society

In what way? If you're a kike who can't grasp the ideas of intrinsic value or recreational use then I guess you're beyond help. I think you're ignoring the money and jobs that are created due to the outdoor industry though. Every post you've made indicates you're a troll.

>limit growth

US housing costs are already lower than most of the world. We've got plenty of houses and space to fill as it is without eating away at our parks and forests.

Are you an edgy 11 y.o?

You do realize there are massive empty tracks of land. You don't have to cut down anything.

Also the whole point of American logging is to be sustainable. We nearly cut all our forests down in the past. Logging companys now realize that they have to cut and price in a way that enables trees t grow back.

If you start paying for O2 cleaning i can get 1000+ trees planted and verified within 30 days i am sure. Who do i contact with this?

>I hate commies!!! Big Jew Business (gets growth hard-on)

I mean if you really wanted to stop the Jew it's like you could manufacture your own goods and drop out of using currency altogether. Heck you could even create cooperatives and communes designed around destroying the jew and making sure you don't give them your business.

>derp derp, I want it to be like "Leave it to Beaver" and "Andy Griffith", and live in a Jew Cube where I do data entry for them and vent my aggression into an edgy ideology that couldn't even win one war.

Nu male tree hugging pieces of shit

>What is ROIC
RETURN
OVER
INVESTED
CAPITAL

It takes fucking ages to grow a tree, and it takes so much money to maintain it. Your return/investement ratio will be in the negatives.

>What is economics

That is one heck of a non-argument my big-nosed friend. Being out in nature is one of the whitest, most goyish things a person could do. Nonwhites don't go out into nature. To act as if having hobbies that take place in the wilderness is nu male indicates you're either a troll or retarded. Probably both.

>people this retarded share the planet with you

Really makes you think.

>Went hiking a bunch with my Dad as a kid, went camping as a family every summer.
>Did a two week kayaking trip two summers in a row with a bunch of other middle-school aged kids.
>Went to public school with a satellite program that was outdoors 3 days of the week and taught survival skills and tracking.

Ecofascism

I'm also in favor of the extermination of invasive species. Imagine how many pairs of snake-skin boots could get made by going whole hog and wasting those pythons in the everglades?

Or the mouths that could be fed by chimping out on the wild hogs and lion fish? Even trying to catch every Asian carp would be a daunting challenge in the midwest but I'd be game to eat all these meats with Kudzu sauce if it meant restoring native flora and fauna.

I lived in rural Mississippi for most of my childhood. Pine logging is huge around here.

It does totally look like shit when you have these huge swaths of just pine in a region with a load of natural trees, though.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/world/what-in-the-world/china-bottled-air-pollution.html
mashable.com/2016/05/12/china-bottled-air-demand/
google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2015/12/15/canadians-are-selling-cans-of-fresh-air-to-china.html?client=safari

The band Kiss is selling a bag with air and selling it as air guitar strings haha
metalinsider.net/merchandising/kiss-selling-air-in-empty-plastic-bags

Yep, the corporation I work for owns the logging rights to a MASSIVE amount of land. They plant more than what they cut. By the time they get to the other side the trees they planted will be old enough to cut and the cycle continues indefinitely. Here you either do it this way or pay out the ass for stumpage hich a large part of goes to replanting the area

>Where the buffalo roamed.

I am glad we as a species have rediscovered ecology, look at the manner in which western settlers exterminated the buffalo and imported cattle to do almost exactly the same thing that the buffalo did for feeding people, sans providing dope ass fur.
You gotta admit, it's a little retarded to exterminate a sustenance providing species just to import a new one. It reminds me of the the Christmas dinner scene in "The Proposition.

>Should we take care of our forests, Sup Forums?
Yes you idiot, why is this a question?
We should RESPONSIBLY harvest Earth's natural resources, keyword responsibly so we don't turn entire Earth into China.

if a tree is worth 200k then i should be a fucking millionaire

Yes. It's absurd think otherwise.

Ecofacism when?

And if you do it right, the correct balance of native plants will create a local ecosystem that takes care of itself. Pests are no longer a problem because the local hunter bugs and animals take care of them. No harmful chemicals are needed which means agriculture costs less and produces healthier food.

Permaculture in action is a big step in being an outstanding redpilled citizen.

... or capable outdoorsman and hunters who can feed their families for a winter with a good hunting season...

God damn. My POS neighbor knocked down three of my trees while building his eyesore of a house.

I'll be able to take than monsterity and have enough left over to know it down.

Happy day!

Absolutely not. The final redpill is realizing trees are our enemy. They're older and think they're smarter than us. That big tree outside your house? It's existed longer than you and seen more. It thinks it's better than you. But it's wrong. We have opposable thumbs. We are superior. Every tree cut down is a victory for humans.

Trees are good. We should have more trees.

ditto, have you ever seen a kike try to build a fire? one of the most hilarious things in life. Have a friend who is Jewish, his dad's idea of out-doorsy was reading Rudyard Kipling.

Moron took the price for pure bottled oxygen and applied that price to the amount of processed oxygen by the tree.

It's totally unrelatable and fucking retarded.

>live near national forest
>clear downed trees and burn them in my fireplace
>make shit out of them
feelsgoodman.jpeg
also math in that picture is fucking stupid

Where I grew up in New England the logging industry shift from clear cutting to selective harvesting. It might not produce the same yields but you keep game cover for hunting and the scenery doesn't look like total garbage (((property value)))

Sup Forums is in favour of trees

Shouldn't the value be calculated based on the temporary absence of a tree rather than the total amount of output it will have?
You subtract what the wood is worth as well obviously.

>monetize air
good idea dipshits

Real men care about nature.

People only capable of understanding value if it has a price tag on it... sad