What happens there?

What happens there?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@41.1592741,-104.8026884,3a,75y,182.95h,89.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3C7SUvpSR5hUvJpLZgjNSA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8RCEBXkQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Murricans sharting in marts

Ask Dino Costa - Wyomings Conservative King

First state to allow women to vote

Wyoming was a mistake

cultural threads belong on Sup Forums

Horse breeding

literally nothing

Right. Just leave it alone. It's full.

Absolutely nothing.

white people doing white people shit like farming or raising livestock. Probably a lot of dirtbikes.

Native Americans drinking themselves into a coma, probably. Not sure if there are any reservations up there but, if there are, rest assured a red man is drinking himself to death RIGHT. NOW.

Fucking come over to Nebraska and smuggle in a shit ton of weed. GET YOUR HIPPIE ASSES OUT OF MY STATE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Stay the fuck out of Wyoming.

buffalo bill museum 10/10

Was stationed at F.E. Warren AFB in Cheyenne for 2 years. Around it is a bunch of horses and farms that are all miles apart from each other. Cheyenne itself is more like an outpost than a town. It's got a Walmart and a mall with movie theater. It's the place where people from miles around get their supplies to go back out to the middle of no where. It's also a big biker outpost. The ratio of men to women is 7 to 1. Their strip club called "The Green Door" featured a one legged pole dancer. Getting a date out there is tough. Once women reach legal age they either go to college in Fort Collins and never look back or marry an officer, move in with him, and leave the state.

The only thing I miss about Cheyenne was country fried steak at Penny's Diner.
google.com/maps/@41.1592741,-104.8026884,3a,75y,182.95h,89.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3C7SUvpSR5hUvJpLZgjNSA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
Lot's of Patsy Cline in that place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8RCEBXkQ4

Mostly mining, oil drilling, and farming.

t. Wyomingite

nfa items

Also the worst chinese food I've ever had in my life. But I loved calling the place because the staff had chinese accents with a southern draw.
>"You wan pouwk fwiieed wiiice wid daa-ut, hun?"

Yellowstone slumbers.

Does Wyoming have fiber Internet? If yes then it sounds like paradise.

This was over a decade ago but my internet on the AFB was decent for the time. Out in the farmland everyone had satellite.

Preparations for the end of the world.

Cheyenne, Laramie, Casper, Jackson Hole. I don't know if it is fiber or cable. UW was the first place I ever got internet because I was an employee. Dial-up shell account in 1993.

No, but northern CO does somehow.

>one of the only states where women vote red

Probably the only state where women's suffrage wasn't a total mistake.