/SIG/: SELF-IMPROVEMENT GENERAL

Alright anons, it's been a while but in order for us to be successful in the upcoming race war we need to in peak mental and physical condition!

GET IN HERE AND POST YOUR SELF-IMPROVEMENT REDPILLS

NEETS: COME ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE

>Be me
>Making nearly 200K/year
>Have 8/10 qt gf
>Lift 3-4 times a week
>Trying out keto diet
>Play in a band as well
>Currently re-reading Meditations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc
bulksupplements.com/whey-protein-concentrate-80.html
bulksupplements.com/creatine-monohydrate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doing keto myself user. Been on it for 3 months now, have lost about 20 lbs. Also helps yoyr brain out.

how can I stop video games, Sup Forums

thing for me was that it actually was a waste of time. Started doing things I REALLY wanted to do like reading etc.

Thing what made me quit permanently though was not having a good pc or console to begin with

How often do you play? Do you have any hobbies outside of vidya?

Also post stats:
>height
>weight
>exercise frequency.

Any advice for someone who has trouble gaining weight and wants to get fit? I know about caloric intake and all that but I just get sick anytime I try to eat more.

>the root of my problem is my inferiority complex
>here's a list of things that make me inferior
>i can't figure out what the problem is

rinse, repeat.

>how can I stop video games, Sup Forums

delete your computer and any gaming systems. detach yourself.

If you want to lose weight you HAVE to build lean muscle and diet.
>Lean muscle will help burn fat over time
>Obviously dieting is huge from the caloric intake

How often do you work out?

>delete your computer and any gaming systems. detach yourself.

alright. I must find new hobbies though

Making close to 100k as a CAE engineer, how do I double my salary based lifebro?

Sheeeit just realized you want to gain weight.

Old adage of EAT BIG GET BIG is true.

Eat lots of carbs, if you don't like eating, try the protein shake jew. Gainer by muscle milk is pretty effective. Combined with high volume lifting you'll build muscle.

You don't have to completely stop playing. Just train your self-control and discipline by imposing limits on how much you play (x number of matches or y hours or whatever). Start fairly lenient and then tighten the restriction over time as you see fit.

What games do you play? I do competitive Overwatch a couple hours a week.

How do I moderate my time online without resorting to site blockers? I have the same problem as but instead of losing hours on vidya, I lose hours shitposting.

And I know if I forced myself to stop I'd go right to some other time sinking bullshit.

How long have you been doing it user? I ate the techpill despite a Chemical Physics background and moved into software consulting.

The money is great right now. You really have to chase the industry although going into engineering consulting can be REALLY lucrative as well (200K salary is definitely possible in a short amount of time). You'll just have to travel.

hmm, I guess I could try to fit more carbs in, but I'll look into gainer. And I do plan on lifting the whole time, obviously.

Hopefully your advice will help me escape Auschwitz-mode.

you will, once you've detached yourself. it happens naturally. eliminate sources of passive entertainment, and give yourself at least 2 weeks before you give up and reattach.

i highly recommend looking into mindfulness meditation, meditation in general, yoga, etc. these things have great benefits for physical and mental life, and lend themselves to attaining one of life's great goals: know thyself.

i find that when i totally detach myself, i read more, i sleep better, and i'm generally more creative and energetic. i reattach out of laziness and lack of discipline and convenience.

>not knowing of the occult

When will the plebs stop worshiping money and material things?

Pic related.

If you are still playing vidya, seeing how shitty it is nowadays, you honestly don't deserve to stop.
The real question is, how can I enjoy video games again, Sup Forums?

Read some books instead. There are the occasional book threads on here that are somewhat relevant to Sup Forums related stuff.

Hitler wasn't the greatest looking guy but look what he achieved.

Maybe learn the art of public speaking and become the fascist leader France needs, the world is your oyster

how do I gain weight pol

>no electric Jew,
instead of a TV and cable , I have some oversized PC monitors hanging on the wall, if me or the wife want to see something, it will be pirated, Netflix or whatever
>no fermented Jew
>no caffeinated Jew
>no pharma Jew unless it's an absolute need
>no car
That one is debatable but we aren't playing for gas or insurance, we use the bus or public transportation often as possible.
>MSM is banned
Kikebook and twitter is fine, but MSM news is not allowed in our home
>work out routines
>healthy eating , no sugar Jew
>go out and do things once a month
Dates or community activities

***JAHAN'D
TO
OBLIVION!

***THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc

You gotta diversify your hobbies. I'm a firm believer that the more things you are interested in, the less likely you are to become obsessive over time-wasting ones.

I got heavy into working out and doing outdoor things.

>how can I enjoy video games again, Sup Forums?
Depends what you enjoyed before. There are so many different kinds of video games out there.

Haven't enjoyed vidya in years
I think I got some reaction out of hotline Miami , but that was ages ago. The Industry is pathetic and often jewy enough to make Soros proud, but in enjoyment factor it's been dead for years.

meditation/mindfulness meditation will greatly help your self-awareness. you have to slowly build a foundation of self awareness, and from there build some columns of self-discipline.

start with mindfulness and force yourself to recognize when you're wasting time, and try to force yourself to stop. it's really that simple.

the more mindful you are of your behaviors, the more you can begin to address them.

read b.f. skinner's 'beyond freedom and dignity' for some insight into how environment shapes behavior, too.

change your environment to support desired behaviors, change your internal environment to spot undesired behaviors and correct for them, and have the good grace to forgive your own indiscretions. it isn't an instant transition. it is a life of work and effort and great reward if pursued honestly.

I cna see taht it raelly hleps

Sanic Hedgefunds, PLLC

I'm down 26 pounds on the primal blueprint diet. It's the first time my eating habits have reduced the number and severity of my panic attacks. Also, the Wim Hof breathing technique has been helpful.

Last game I enjoyed was FNV, I liked Mass Effect, Oblivion, dark souls, good action RPGs I guess. Also I liked stealth so Thief and Dishonored. Today everything is just shit, there used to be good AAA titles. I'm just playing EU4 with the extended timeline mod over and over again at this point
Depressing shit. I'm sure the Jews did this

How the FUCK do you make 200k / year?

Im 22, havent been to uni and am working a shitty manual labour job. I got relatively good grades in school but feel the avenues to money making are completely shut to me until go to university for 4 years and do a respectable STEM field degree (which my poor as dirt family/me simply cannot support)

Accumulating wealth really does feel like the hardest part for me and seems to be the key to achieving a lot of the rest of self improvement.

Im learning to drive now as i can finally afford it. Should i just save like a mad man for uni for a year or two? I think i could get into at least a mediocre uni if i tried hard enough and studied independantly before hand.

I feel so lost Sup Forums like my life is frittering away before my eyes and im not doing anything to stop it and the worst thing is that theres a part of me that thinks that its because im just not good enough, not smart enough, not competitive enough. But then the rest of me tells me that if i set a goal and fucking stick to it i achieve big things.

pls help me Sup Forums.

Go to the library. I don't know if you're in school, but it shouldn't matter. I've been spending all my time lately in the library getting schoolwork done and taking breaks to read something unrelated to school. You feel more productive in that setting and you're not going to want to go on Sup Forums or whatever when someone might catch you and you report to the diversity police. It really does work.

he doesn't make 200k no one on Sup Forums makes more than 60k at most

26y old semi-virgin-still-student here. Does nofap work? I started this month but suddenly I only feel suicidal, anhedonia and get tremors and shaking like I have Parkinson. It sucks. I feel so aggressive that I either wanna punch someone or put a rope around my neck

I'm in a similar situation. Deadend jobs, like line cook and landscaping. Got tired of earning slave wages. MIT offers free classes called OCW. Tried several before finding an area that I enjoy. Started learning computer programming and got hooked.

thats still impressive and can facilitate an above average lifestyle.

I dont think rich people understand how much wealth actually brings to them. It puts you in a higher circle of people, it makes you more attractive to women, it increases your social status, it completely reduces the stress of living paycheck to paycheck, it allows you to go on holidays, see the world, wealthy people seem to be more attractive, the list fucking goes on.

Yeah making 200k in pesos doesn't go far in America.

Drinking calories is easier than eating them. Milk is your friend.

yes, and the estrogen in the milk will stimulate your breast development, which is basically free gainz.

Fapping is healthy. Just don't get carried away.

in short, yes

It makes you more focused on your goals.

It stops you from procrastinating as much

it increases your testosterone slightly

it makes you horny enough to try and pursue women

Youll also find that years of masturbating every dick has made your dick unable to cum to anything other than the hard grip of your hand, so if and when you do have sex with a woman you wont be able to cum unless you've done nofap for at least a couple of weeks.

Its also hard as fuck to keep up and increases the risk of prostate cancer. Its best to go 2 weeks to a month then jack off, rinse and repeat, although, note, this is also hard to do.

>b.f. skinner
>beyond freedom and dignity

Yup, that's the guy who designed our society.

dont listen to OP he is obviously a shill

40% of millennials live at home

40% of millennials get assistance to live away form home

so... only 20% of all people in america, between 18 and 35 can support themselves...

AMERICA IS FUCKED

literally delete your windows partition and replace it with OSX/linux.

i tried to learn moderation and "oh ill only play an hour a day, its not a problem" it never fucking worked. mostly likely people need to go cold turkey

>self improvement

>still coming to Sup Forums

LOL KYS posers

Kek why does everyone think anons are a bunch of poorfags

>pic. related is my last paycheck (2 wk pay period) including my Q4 commission which is what made me gross 18K. Got taxed like crazy for end of year but my overall gross for 2016 is nearly 200K

18 year old. Give me some non stem careers ideas. Was thinking Law but heard thats a bad idea.

My man, I have a ms in physics but I've been doing the cae thing for about 4 years

This isnt /lit/ but has anyone read pic related? I think it should be required reading for Sup Forums . Its like an uncucked self help book from a time when men were men.

And yea fuck liberals who say the """"""""rich don't pay their fair share""""""""""

Before taking out for my 401K, I was taxed nearly 50%

make a couple kids user.

People should be interested and active in upkeeping and restoring native flora and fauna. Compost, care for native plants in your yard, grow new native plants, avoid chemical fertilizers and weed killers, grow flowers, grow herbs, and learn how to use them. A true redpilled citizen takes action to keep the native species of the area healthy, remove invasive plant species, and continue to learn self-sufficiency through agriculture.

Learn about gardening, compost, permaculture, seed saving, preserving.

bragging is all well and good but i'd prefer advice

hook me up with an interview. i'm good at computers AND people.

Working on it.

Current qt is pretty good and if everything works out, marrying her and spawning Sup Forumsacks.

How can I lie on the Internet? Wat is larping?

Just read your post user. You can make a lot of money in skills-based labor. Most Millennials are entitled fags who get their Queer Studies degree and don't realize why nobody wants to hire them.

My first job was construction and putting up trench shoring for geology excavations. Bottom man on the worksite and I was making 15 bucks an hour. The senior excavator driver (non-degree) was contracting out at nearly 70 dollars an hour. As the currently labor class dies off there's going to be a higher and higher need for those skills.

Become a welder, electrician, or go into construction.

Literally posted my paystub Eat lead faggots

All excellent advice, I started with a small garden and steadily expanded it year after year. A lot of work, but very satisfying..and delicious! I also keep a wasp colony beside my garden every year, they keep my berries and veggies free of insects...theyre fuckin flying armored terminators!

Feels good to be part of the 20%.

HOLD UP
LET ME GET MY MEMES

FUCK YOU

pro tip user -> eat healthy fresh foods and try to avoid processed foods which tend to contribute to sickness if predisposed

Okay Hadrian was a massive piece of shit edge lord. Literally a lord of the edge, so edgey he loved killing Christians. He's one of the most famous persecutors of the Church and he did it just because he fell so godamn hard for the ((((self)))) (((improvement meme)))))

Or as it is called, Stoicism

Communists need to encourage people to work, but who the fuck wants to work a 9-5 as a wage slave so you can afford a stick of butter and a can of cold beans for your classless, sexless, familyless, athiest caste society.

So they encourage you to work hard ((((For your own merits goy))))

I assume I should go for whole milk?

I do try to avoid processed foods, but it can be hard to figure out what to eat for lunch sometimes, especially when planning around class schedules.

Seriously fuck that guy he was a redditor cuck

and fuck those guys fuck reddit. Get outa here

Read philosophy, exercising, trying to be more social hasn't worked so I'm making an appointment to see a counselor.

If it's autism, bipolar disorder or whatever it's beyond my ability to deal with it alone I tried no one can tell me I didn't I'm 22 now if I don't change then I don't see life being worth it

Martial arts

I've got everything going good for me except my weight which is 286 pounds at 5'10". I've been doing cardio for the past month or so, but I want more structure to my exercise. Do any of you anons have an exercise plan that I could follow?

Self-improvement is masturbation.

Stop masturbating.

IF you are going to look up to ANY emperor that wasn't Caesar, start with a good christian emperor, like one of the ones that picked up the pieces of a nearly collapsed society because marcus aureluius was so fucking retarded he chose commodus, among doing several other really stupid things that I can't remember but he was a pathetc fedora

>reads stoics, completely misses the point made throughout Meditations
>DUDE LIFTING LMAO
>I'M A GOOD PERSON BECAUSE I'M SWOLE. SELF-IMPROVEMENT, BRO.

read the first 6 chapters the other day, this book has some serious truth to it

I've gotten to working out but coding is so hard for me to deal with. Its so fucking boring. I don't want to do this as a job.

The Caesars liked christians, except for Nero, nero hated everybody

Shut up varg
nobody likes you forced memes

yain't sorted thoumst

anyone make any new years' resolutions?

GUESS WHO REALLY SAVED ROME?

"on the jews and their lies" fucking died

What you're looking for is a game that doesn't get old. Games get boring once you understand their scope. The only games I can enjoy these days are ones with massive amounts of content. Procedural generation isn't advanced or diverse enough to satisfy us, so games that provide a solid platform for assloads of content are the best we can get. Namely, games with a large modding base. Skyrim is a great example. Also Rimworld, Starbound, Minecraft. MMORPGs, i.e Black Desert Online, Tera, blade and soul. If you want to lose your soul to vidya, this is where you start

Drinking feels good. How do I stop

If you're fat drink white 1%/2%
If skinny go for whole chocolate milk
highly recommend protein powder and creatine here's a link to a good line "Bulk Supplements" Protein: bulksupplements.com/whey-protein-concentrate-80.html
Creatine:
bulksupplements.com/creatine-monohydrate.html
If working out 3-4 times a week drink 2 shakes a day until you get too fat then drop to 1 a day

Varg hates this guy so do any AUrelius fans

I have absolutely no willpower to do anything. I just spend my days procrastinating and it's ruining my life.
I'm 3rd year SE in a private college (which is a big deal here), and I'm close to just dropping out.
I literally have an exam tomorrow and I haven't studied at all.

The worst part is I'm aware of it all. I know that I should be doing something else but I just don't have the discipline to do it. I just want to sleep all day.
I also don't want to be a drain on my parents. If it comes to that I'd rather an hero then live on their expense.

Help.

Can't give all the memes away. just too much to handle that's it for now guys

be more of a faggot

Im sure you'd swim all the way up and down the nile to touch my dick

Don't have to. Get a schedule together and play them in your downtime, if the schedule is any good you won't have that much downtime.

run 6 times a week at a slow pace for as long as you can while still keeping the ability to run 6 days a week

I make 120k/year in a job where I have a contract so I can't be fired

I'm currently halfway through my evening MBA program, 3.9GPA

Have two awesome kids

Have QT wife who I love

But you can't have it all, I'm 300lbs. I don't have the energy to work out in the mornings, and when I get home I play with the kids, then work on school, then go to bed. How do I start working out? I'm 31, and I know it's only going to get harder to lose weight the older I get. I need to get on this shit.

Also - I don't eat life shit anymore, but I used to, hence 300 lbs.

feelsbadman.jpg

If you knew anything about Roman history you'd know his reconquest pretty much assured a constant state of decline would follow it.

No it was the Jewish persians that decided to play dirty and try to take land that they didn't need (AGAIN)

You should know better

>>Trying out keto diet

You are a blue-pilled as fuck retard.

Have fun with the brain damage.

What is this shit? Why are you all comparing yourlives to each other

NONE OF YOU WIN

>Triggered britfag angry that I understand that the only thing I can control in life is myself and therefore I will improve upon it through a trust in Nature and Reason.

It's true that shit will wreck your body