/HWNDUS/ public threat ?

why did you doxxx the museum Sup Forums ?
Did you know that this kind of behavior is unworthy of the society that we are trying to build ?
Did you think that we are a bunch of savage and uncivilized folks ?
Guess what they shut it down! hope you're proud of yourself.
Also if you're a shitskin remember that being one of us does not mean that the backwardness of your people and gene are welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
youtu.be/P4ckahLWRgY
youtube.com/watch?v=J4lNGz-2TaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e5-Zp-RSPX8
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start
twitter.com/Politicon/status/830159001077702656
youtube.com/watch?v=4oW4eYj25mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shouldn't you worry about your own shit tier country?

As far as I can recall, not one Trump supporter threw a punch.

They built a wall around the Eiffel Tower, they'll be fine.

damn

i wud like to jizz on that wall for old times sake

I like how you american like to talk shit about a country without living there.
But its ok

This is the jeovah witness right?

don't know lowl

wonder what triggered them to shut it down?

>hwndu is kill
>hwndu threads wont die
I hate you faggots so god damn much

buzzfeed b t f o

i bet they found out they were being reported to the irs

FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE FACIST STATE

It's Sup Forumsblarts fault. He went there acting like a tough guy threatening Valor (who would kick his ass, let's be honest here). I thought Trump supporters loved their vets.

hahahaha
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!
>gets divided
seriously though season 1 was the best entertainment of 2017
rip

Top kek Estonia, Russia shall leave you alone this time.

Paperboy went too far with the accusations. Museum knew that if someone got hurt for being called a racist, nazi, white supremacists, anti-semitic, etc, etc, that they'd be in serious legal trouble, especially considering who our President is.

So long space cowboys ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

WHEN WILL WE STOP WINNING??!!!!!!!!!

MR PRESIDENT I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH VICTORY!!!!!!!!

Sup ForumsBlart and Naruto were the two that were most obsessed with Sup Forums popularity. Naruto acted insane to impress us. Blart overdid the tough guy thing to impress us. God Bless them Both, but I hope they learn the art of subtlety.

Better
youtu.be/P4ckahLWRgY

youtube.com/watch?v=J4lNGz-2TaQ
;_;7

i like how you talk shit to people and where they live without knowing where they have actually lived in their lives - all while generalizing all americans because of me. check mate faggot you lose. back to the furnace with you shekels labeouf

the only thing to watch was 4chang's speech
summed up the entirety of the wall and lib tardism.
youtube.com/watch?v=e5-Zp-RSPX8

>to impress us
I think you're over-estimating your importance.

Naruto's extremely autistic anime style exit when the gate was first put up was one of the most hilarious parts of the stream tbqh. Not sure if he fucks with this board, seemed like it but I don't know.

>ywn see the Paper v Rose saga play out
>ywn see based Jesus do his shtick one last time

God dammit why couldn't they have waited just another 24 hours!

Also, who ever edits the wiki really needs to put redpillken and uncle chang's speech on day 14 of the happenings section.

You might, supposedly a wrap party at some bowling alley tonight.

It was shut down because the protestors at the installation posed a threat to public safety, not Sup Forumslacks.

The only thing we did was anger a bunch of violent nutjobs who proceeded to be violent nutjobs. This would have happened with or without Sup Forums.

a little anttention goes a long way. just saying, it seemed obvious Naruto was trying to dispel the idea hes a beta and Blart seemed happy to take on the role as /ourbodyguard/...like i said, loved them both

fucking deep

where's the stream @

I miss Sup Forumsblart already.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Someone wiill periscope, probablly Venti or Naruto. Stay tuned for threads.

When i see that OP shit, i know my country is clear dead no matter what, me friends.

>Guess what they shut it down! hope you're proud of yourself.

how le fuck didn't you understand that the all point was to watch it burn (praise le kek) with a slice of hilarious dankyness on our mustaches ? fag

The threat to public saftey was when Le Beef lost his shit, attacked a counterprotestor and was arrested.

The real reason for the shutdown is that the museum can't take a political position without losing it's tax exempt status.

It got shut down because the museum is tax exempt and they were risking their tax exempt status when they wanted to play partisan politics with all the bias towards trump supporters and the "alt-right" just the fact that the whole art project was clearly anti trump they should of never allowed it to happen in the first place .

>threats to public safety
Let me translate: the cops told them they'd have to pay for 24 hour security , and they didn't want to.

It's John the Baptist you fucking plebs

don't you think the Muuuuh/shuuutdown is meant to avoid a civil war start ? Civil war is coming soon in 'merica right ? Give me an update user

It's all Shia's fault. This is what happens when Progressives show their true colors.

holy shit red hat looks like Moonmeander and black hat looks just like the dude that found the bomb at the olympics in USA... was it the Atlanta games?

Jackie Sup Forums & Sup Forums Blart

I just heard about this shit on the CBS radio news. What did one of you chuckleheads do?

They said white supremicists were threatening them.

HA. Dumb fuckers. They want to take sides in politics even though it is against the law with their tax status.

Maybe they should have let the Trumptards get their say. Wouldn't that help bring people together? Wasn't that ghe point?

Or was Shia just trying to divide America more?

>white supremacists
>CBS
>MSM
kek

The official statement from the museum explicitly blames Shia for being forced to shut down the exhibit.

The police had to be deployed to the site 24/7 to ensure no more HWNDU nutjobs attacked any more random people.

Police departments usually bill companies that force them to deploy extra protection.

It's all Shia's fault. He divided us.

Wasn't that the goal? To shut down any means that the Left could organize and build a "resistance" with real-world shitposting?

>Not even one month out of the supposed 4 years

jesus, that was great.

Where is the bowling meetup? I wanna go..

yeah where did that fat fuck get off insulting the dudes military service, he would get his ass kicked anyway kek

Might be a good idea to bring them into the fold, assuming that they're not Sup Forumsacks yet.

invitation only

Maybe Naruto but not Blart

It was Stolen Valour and his friend's fault

He literally brought goons there who kept talking about how they wanted to fight Naruto and kill Brittany. He was also always there, always on edge, and had already been arrested once.

Without his presence the stream would have literally just been liberals passing by, saying the mantra, and moving on, which is exactly what the """"""artists"""""" wanted. Our guys either stopped turning up or were just standing around talking.

Again with that White Supremacist narrative. They literally are not going to stop labeling all white people as racists to dehumanize us and condone violence against us. It's not really funny anymore.

It's almost like supporting conservative values will be a death sentence in the near future if these psychos ever get back in power.

I guess Shia was the white supremacist all along.

you've figured out their gameplan, now how do you plan on defeating it? no matter what you say to them you are a nazi since you don't share their beliefs and they will plug their ears and go "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" so you can't even talk to them...yet they have the numbers to continue to be relevant. how do you defeat that?

easy - demonstrate it on camera. which was done at hwndu. MSM can pump out all the bs they want but nobody remembers a news story, everyone can access the youtube vids (hopefully) forever.

it's up to the left to calm down and let it blow over before they revisit this data and hopefully they will come to their senses, and at least we showed the world who the real idiots are in america.

Stolen Valor and his bearded Puerto Potty thug friend were only there to intimidate and instigate trouble. I don't know if Shia was paying those goons or if they were doing it for free, but I thought they'd end up hurting someone because they were too stupid to articulate any of their points. when they got frustrated, they wanted to throw punches, fucking Caco shipwrecked spics.

They threatened to DMCA Steven Crowder for using the livestream footage this week too. Luke Turner is one of Shia's artist "collaborators."

i like how hwndurp site says 'the museum has abandoned us' notice how the left blames others and fails to appreciate the reality of the situation? the museum didn't abandon anyone, the museum protected themselves from a crazy left orgy of chanting and violence/ostracism of and towards anyone that didn't chant too.

'the museum abandoned us' even after the stream goes down liberals are demonstrating how fucking pathetic they are...

its like parts of their brains are incapable of taking responsibility for their actions and being an adult. fucking hilarious

IT'S ALL THE WHITE SUPREMACIST MUSEUMS' FAULT

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Me too :(

they let it run the week as they knew the weekend will see the mass gathering of based individuals.

Link to wiki?

You can tha k the left they attacked anyone that was a trump supporter they doxxed /ourguys/ even thought it might have been Brittney

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start
here you go

Stolen valor started fights also he wasn't a marine or an army ranger he lied

I think they took it down because redpills were spread

Most of them aren't even white

We gotta make our own meetup. Goy soros and polanon hosting an alt meetup now!

twitter.com/Politicon/status/830159001077702656

Ready for a roadtrip?

I'd be down for that.

I don't think it's worth the cost. It's probably be a new cast

Pot, meet kettle. Fucking Europeans.

Nice. I'd show up for that, lads.

>tfw you live in San Diego

I might get to visit... hopefully it's outdoors.

What's your character name going to be?

I'm still waiting for my gritty California reboot.

I live in the SFV. I'd definitely make a few trips down there.

They know Identity Evropa are based in Cali, right?

HWNDU West Coast possible LA locations?

Echo Park, Little Tokyo?

Their NYC chapter is based though

Cali trolling is going to be 200% worse. California is surrounded on all sides by conservatives. Especially around San Diego.

make this happen

i think the cast will try too hard to be as good as HWNDU:NY

It's gone? Thank god

I can see it being this situation where the only place Shia could get is some shitty children's museum or wannabe art center in a Hispanic ghetto. There aren't the same cringy liberals like NY but someone ends up getting shot before the reboot is over.

After watching HWNDU for about a week straight I got bored and forgot about it. I came here thinking it may be shut down by now and what do you know.

I live in hollywood, CA about 10minutes away from downtown L.A, if they do this ill lure a bunch of homeless people there for keks.

What actually happened
>Luke Turner has an open obsession with online communities and subcultures
>wishes to explore and examine communities, currently shaping culture, that are otherwise confined to the online world
>enlists his friend Shia to participate in his deceptive project
>has Shia act like IRL bait in order to draw young Trump supporters, and the """alt right""" to the camera
>Shia does six days of great work
>deliberately shows himself to be thin skinned with anyone that goes down there for fun
>Sup Forums and other groups "hijack" the area and project after less than a week
>they proceed to broadcast their online sensibilities and personas to everyone watching
>Turner also employs a handful of aspiring actors to keep the project going and to keep the flow of troll crowds heading to the camera
>the project works perfectly until the overpouring of crowds break noise limits and health and safety laws
>these disruptions stem the flow of trolls attending the project
>on Wed 10 Feb, two of Turner's chief actors make final desperate plea for trolls to come back
>Paper gives out his number again
>at the same time Valor acts illogically aggressive and begs trolls to return to the camera to fight him
>it doesn't work
>project is """abandoned"""

what part of the SFV?, i buy weed from dispensaries in encino and northridge.

I guess stolen valor will have to go elsewhere to sell his xanax, haha.

>I guess stolen valor will have to go elsewhere to sell his xanax, haha.

why do people keep saying this. who said he sells xanax?

I'm on mobile but I think that's Lithuania

youtube.com/watch?v=4oW4eYj25mw

some guys said that stolen valor was selling/offering xanax to people that showed up. listen to the 0:15 second mark.