Why is Trump letting China boss him around already?

Why is Trump letting China boss him around already?

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2017-02/09/content_28150570.htm
m.youtube.com/user/DeathByChina
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why is this businessman doing business with the strongest economy in the world
gee I wonder why

Like how Obama "did business" with Iran? Nice deal that was, right?

>Obama fucked up so Trump can do it too

Trump a goodboi, he dindu nuffin

just stfu

>imblying

Fuck off, CTR.

because drumpf loves to get down on his knees and suck xiping dick
will putin be jealous?

Sad. Our government did it too, though. America betrayed us when the Chinks came for Hong Kong, a bad ally and a bad friend.

Don't dare talk to Taiwan against us, Orange man

2bh Getting in a fight with China over fucking taiwan is simply not worth it. He can fight them on more important issues

Will they roll out red carpet for trump? Sure as fuck didnt for fagbama

>Trump lets china boss chink countries around
>That means china is bossing trump around

Lol no it doesn't.

>Trump picks fight with other nations
>HE IS INSANE HE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL
>Trump submits to established accords and treaties
>HE IS STUPID HE'S GOING TO WEAKEN US ALL

Strange game.

A much smarter move would be to support the "One China" policy in exchange for something. If he were a shrewd businessman, he'd leverage Taiwan as a bargaining chip, because Taiwan is much more important to China than to the US.

Instead, he's backing down. And he will probably back down in the South China Sea. Again, he could actually use his skill as a negotiator here as well to get the best outcome for both parties. Instead, he's bowing to China.

what a fucking joke this guy
but well, so is the one china policy, so it doesn't matter

CROWN HIM!

B-b-but Obama .....

Is Obama our president Faggot?

>A much smarter move would be to support the "One China" policy in exchange for something.

Was the conversation recorded? How do you know he didn't?

True, but do you honestly believe the Trump administration would not say anything about China giving any concessions? Do you think Trump would make himself look weak on purpose?

Two options
Go to war over Taiwan, a small asian country on the other side of the planet.
OR
Let them do something that has ZERO effect on us in return for peace as well as probably some kind of deal with one of the other world super powers.

Geeee willikers, what should America do??????

They probably had a deal to keep their conversation and dealings temporarily private. This is not only business 101 but politics 101.
Why the fuck would Trump go around shouting what his plan is to the rest of the world?

Trump agrees with whoever talked to him last. When Taiwan talks to him again he'll say "Hang on maybe they have a point."

He's kind of an idiot.

>I didn't read the conversation, but I know he's bowing to China.

You shills are so fucking obvious.

>Go to war over Taiwan

Who said anything about going to war over Taiwan?

President Tsai did not affirm the One China policy, and while China was angry, they didn't declare war on Taiwan (which they would only do if the latter actually declared independence).

All Trump has to do is say that he understands that Taiwan is an important issue for China, but that the US and China will have to meet both ways.

>They probably had a deal to keep their conversation and dealings temporarily private.
Point to me a single instance in Trump's career in which he has honored a deal to the letter.

this
china is trying to maximize its good goy points to show the world it's a better future superpower
they'll never attack taiwan
you are free to use taiwan to get slightly better trade deals though

Because USA has no interests in chink lands like Taiwan. It's pretty much China's internal business.

Now, if they keep trying to stir shit with Japs or Korea, that's another story.

Oh fuck off. China says Trump affirmed the One China policy. The US did not make any statements about the deals that were made.

What the fuck do you expect people to think?

>Do you think Trump would make himself look weak on purpose?
I don't know. I feel like he treats people with respect if they treat him with respect.

He knows china is an actual threat, unlike mexico, for example.

>Why the fuck would Trump go around shouting what his plan is to the rest of the world?

Because that's what he does whenever he scores even minor victories. If he secured any concessions from the Chinese for acceding to "One China", he'd be bragging about them now. Why would they be secret? His whole platform was that he'd negotiate better deals with foreign countries and Chy-nah was one that he highlighted. This just makes him look fickle.

I started to think this as well. Seems like his opinion can easily be changed depending on who is counseling him

We should start spam tweeting him to do ((it))

It was shit business with no profit to us.

>China
>superpower
pick one

first week
>TRUMP IS X
second week
>TRUMP IS NOT X
third week
>BLUMPF IS X

man.. this is ridiculous.

>We should start spam tweeting him to do ((it))

This is something I can get behind.

I doubt he actually reads his feed. It's nothing but mug shills and that one chick.

>shills last moth
HE'S GONNA START A WAR WITH BASED CHINA! YOU'VE DRUMPKIINS HAVE DONE IT NOW

>shills today
LOL TRUMP IS BOWING TO CHINA, SO SAD XDDD

fags
Doesn't matter China will burn either way

>I can't think critically, so I'll call anyone who does a shill

>I'm a reactionary idiot
we can tell by your flag

Read the sticky before you post again.

China would want to keep it private so other countries don't start pulling the same shit

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

What other country has the leverage to pull this shit on China?

What concessions on trade are best kept secret rather than made plainly obvious so that investors and firms know how to react and plan?

At best, I'm giving Trump the benefit of the doubt and waiting to see if China "volunteers" some trade concession as a gesture of "good faith".

some day hong kong and taiwan will be completely independent nation states and mainland china will be annexed as state 51.

He's not. This thread is filled with shills though.

He acknowledged Taiwan and made China shit their pants and go into damage control mode.

Then he agrees to honor the "One China" policy on the condition that they will agree to some of his terms.

>on the condition that they will agree to some of his terms.

Which terms? Got a link to the reports on it?

e-eight dee ch-chess r-right?

>Trump wrote Xi to thank him for a congratulatory letter and to express his hopes of developing “a constructive relationship that benefits both the United States and China”

usa.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2017-02/09/content_28150570.htm
There is little reason to assume that Trumps willingness to negotiate with the Chinese and play nice on some issues means he is being weak towards them.

Remember, the goal is better deals and to show strength.

The goal is not to go to War.

Liberals should decide what their narrative is. Do they want Trump to be nice to China to avoid war? Or would they prefer he is always mean so as to provoke conflict?

Choose one, and only one, or shut the fuck up.

Otherwise, do not make assumptions that are inconsistent with your own narratives.

Will you fuckers please watch the Crouching Tiger videos so I can finally talk about China with someone who has an idea of what the fuck is going on? Seriously bros. These videos will get you to speed. Btw fuck Taiwan and Japan. Let China have em and use an alliance with Russia as leverage to make sure China doesn't try to fuck us over in trade.

m.youtube.com/user/DeathByChina

They're not declaring war ON TAIWAN you stupid fucking leaf, they might try and go to war OVER Taiwan. Learn to fucking read.
>Hasn't followed every deal to the letter
>Will never follow a deal
See how those aren't the same thing?
Again China is not going to attack Taiwan nor is that what I'm saying. You people need to learn how to read.
>Implying you know what Trump has and hasn't kept private.
Keep it up leaf, you dumb motherfuckers disgust me.

You fuckign retards are so damn stupid

Have you never negotiated anything

You come out of the gate with all these wild demands far beyond what you actually want and then you come back to center

So trump started saying "were going to fuck you up China"

And what probably is happening is china won't get mad at some of Trumps trade policies as long as he agrees to support "one china"

Same with Mexico, same with everything trump is very simple. I've come to the conclusion everyone is just a fucking retard because they don't see this

damn the memes really got to you

>They're not declaring war ON TAIWAN you stupid fucking leaf, they might try and go to war OVER Taiwan. Learn to fucking read.

Why are you redditors so retarded? I mentioned Taiwan because unlike the US, it's THEY who China would declare war on. They will not go to war with the US over Taiwan.

Nice strawman. Can YOU read? Can YOU respond to my actual point?
>Who said anything about going to war over Taiwan?

Go ahead, I'm waiting for you to tell me how the US and China would go to war over Taiwan if Trump simply didn't affirm the One China policy.

You first set up a false dichotomy, and now you built yourself a strawman. You'd probably be hired to build the wall if you could construct a cogent argument.