FAKE NEWS FAKE VIEWS | Thread III

MSM buys 50% of views from chinese bots

archive.is/uK2Di

TLDR: 3 huge MSM websites caught getting 50% of their views from chinese bots
They do this to stay relevant as propaganda-outlets for hyper-rich elites.
Ad revenue is secondary (fiat-money lol)

_________________ORIGINAL THREAD____________________

>(((New York Times))) gets 50% of their views from China
w ww.alexa.com/siteinfo/nytimes.com
a rchive.is/EfNhx

>(((Washington Post))) gets 60% of their views from China
w ww.alexa.com/siteinfo/washingtonpost.com
a rchive.is/XI3Ug

>(((The Guardian))) gets 50% of their views from China
w ww.alexa.com/siteinfo/theguardian.co.uk (already memoryholed)

That's atleast 30-40milion UNIQUE views from China.
Less than 10million people in China speak English.
Oh, and (((New York Times))) is also banned in China.

Email list - NY-times sponsors ---> archive.is/KIOI5

FAQ:
Is it DDOS getting registered? No
Are Chinese just watching our news? No, no chinkbump for CNN.com or Foxnews.com -> alexa.com/siteinfo/cnn.com
Are the jews behind this? Yes

First thread | archive.is/chYss
Second thread | archive.is/EUsyp

Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/website/newyorktimes.com#overview
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/fake-news-fake-stats-half-ny-times-wapo-guardian-traffic-china-wth/
thenanfang.com/china-top-destination-japanese-exchange-students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone get this to Trump, he hates the NY Times anyway

Bump. This needs a general.

Hey OP do me a favor and include my post's next time. They are relevant.

Copying and pasting everytime is hard :(

OP is out. Someone needs to carry on the torch for further threads.

Have NA numbers reduced or just China numbers risen? Percentage means nothing.

The goal shouldn't be to spread this around right away. It needs to go to places like britebart and fox before the MSM can get out in front of it.

BUMP

China numbers are "rising"

>Quantcast gives estimates of actual number of traffic; using those estimates as a gauge would give these three sites somewhere in the region of 30-40 million unique Chinese visitors.

>In China less than 1% of the population speaks English or 10 million people. That means every English speaking person in China is reading these far left publications.

Jackpot.

Good scenario would be Google gets mad and decides to withdraw it's ad support from any sites that rip them off. Think what happened to Gawker, but internationally.

Best scenario, Trump signs EO and China gets IP banned, Builds Firewall

post your face when you realized it was billionare donald john trump buying webtraffic for his most powerful enemies, increasing their revenue in the short term only to destroy them in the long term from the inevitable fraud charges.

seven dimensional, interplanetary, upside down, rotating magnet chess.

Possibly right now. OP picture is shit for getting attention.

Bumping with my last infograph from the other thread. Sorry guys I'm a wage cuck and have to get back to it.

have a bump

>China gets IP banned
They should regardless for all their spying and stealing.

posting from a mobile here. keeping up a thread like this is pretty damn impossible for me. some fellow basement dweller actually in their basement command center needs to step up.

Kek. Haven't seen that before.

We are going to build a Wall!

It's not a physical wall, but beleive me its a wall for sure.

It will keep all of that illegal Chinese Internet Traffic from messing with our internet and keeping our anyaltics secure!

Bump

Checked

any other traffic info sites that prove this except alexa.com?

>similarweb.com/website/newyorktimes.com#overview
>No chyna

bumpin

The New York Times bragged this week that during the last three months of 2016 they added 276,000 net digital subscribers. That’s more than the 184,000 net subscribers who signed up for the news organization’s digital editions in the whole of 2015.
Since the election these three sites: The New York Times, Washington Post and London Guardian have received massive amounts of traffic from China, according to Alexa.
This unexpected amount of Chinese traffic was not there previously.
Going back to October 2016, Alexa showed only 2.6% of The Washington Post’s traffic coming from China, a swing of over 56%.
Given that Chinese traffic now accounts for ~50% or more of their Alexa rank, it is likely this Chinese traffic is covering up a considerable decline in real traffic. Other aggregators such as Similar Web show no sign of Chinese traffic.
WaPo has 59% Chinese traffic, NYT has 49% Chinese traffic and Guardian has 57% Chinese traffic.
Quantcast gives estimates of actual number of traffic; using those estimates as a gauge would give these three sites somewhere in the region of 30-40 million unique Chinese visitors.
In China less than 1% of the population speaks English or 10 million people. That means every English speaking person in China is reading these far left publications.
Alexa Rank is calculated from over 25,000 toolbars installed on million of computers.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/fake-news-fake-stats-half-ny-times-wapo-guardian-traffic-china-wth/

EXPOSE THE NOSE

SCREW THE JEW

FIGHT THE KIKE

We keep winning and winning

this

A for effort.

But (((google))) is in on this. Many such cases.

They won't take the initiative unless they are forced.

Anti slide post

this, the entire theory collapses if Alexa is proven to be wrong

>Are the jews behind this? Yes
Oh great, another right-wing conspiracy theory.

If you retards were a lot smarter, you'd be embarrassed by falling for shit like this.

SPREAD EVERYWHERE

POST ON NORMIEBOOK
TWEET IT #CHINESENYT #CHINESEWAPO
SEND IT TO INFOWARS
SEND IT TO BREITBART

DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT

They've lost all connection with reality haven't they?
They're still trying to sell things that have no stock value.
I guess it would be difficult to go from being able to shape opinion, politics, narratives and societal norms to basically an autistic screeching loser that no one believes in the space of 4 months.

When it crashes, it crashes hard...

bamp

Alexa is Amazons Analytics and I guarantee its not fake.

oy vey shut it down

the narrative is now in flux and every living person is able to contribute to it

>alexa
>relevant

malware on Chinese Windows XP machine

gtfo shill
now you made me redpill people.
is that what you want?

Malware used by services to sell web traffic.

Very relevant

too bad Sup Forums is just a bunch of niggers pretending to be white and don't know how to look for info properly

Searched several sites and couldn't find anything about china traffica above 4-5% for newyorktimes.

Is it really worth the money David Brock is paying you, Benjamin?

proof that alexa is used by advertisers?

They won't trust any figure except their own advertising tracking code. Chinese traffic is low value because China is unlikely to be their target demographic.

this.

Alexa doesn't have to be used by advertisers.

Advertisers that have content directly loaded onto the page of any of the website are loaded whenever the page is viewed.

Therefore they are also getting the traffic that Alexa is tracking.

All ad's anayltics as well as their Google Analytics would relfect the Alexa stats.

his real name is actual Joshua Dolin there btw, fucker freaks the shit out of me... damn creepy as Swede! Gaylord or worse, this is not fucking normal

I sincerely hope he gasses him self

They just nick him Josh

true, but Google are also jews, and jews hate being scammed out of their money

For now, let's concentrate on putting all the relevent info onto the normie radar, via twitter or bribart or something. Best case scenario: Trump tweets about it. Worst case scenario: MSM gets a slap on the wrist from their shareholder jew daddies

if x is the outlier in the data
Sup Forums: x is probably right

the japanese invasion of china

Who is the most reliable source for traffic?

this a scene from hillary winning bigly?

Sup Forums is.

Rate my fb copypasta

spreading this everywhere

fuck msm

>For now, let's concentrate on putting all the relevent info onto the normie radar

how about confirming that it's accurate first?

Another scenario:
Amazon kikes lose trust.
Any blind shot agaisnt Jewry is a good shot.

2/10 for trying.

How would Alexa be wrong specifically for these 3 companies? Wouldn't it be pretty coincidental?

CNN and Fox news are also huge news corps, and it shows no Chyna traffic

>seven dimensional, interplanetary, upside down, rotating magnet chess.
kek

my sides!

kek

Mímir it, it has such a strong psychological effect
like this here
Then add whatever text, it catches peoples eyes.

Also fuck me I haven't been able to do shit all day

Yeah, after her nomination at the DNC.

Is there a way to force Gmaps to display it in English?

I clicked on a few of them and I noticed some are not refugees but simply foreigners (including at least one Romanian)

this is surprising how? you should have expected something like this
pic semi-related, some user's botnet

respect for the Durant quote.
Durant is a treasure.

CNN getting beaten by Food Network, History Channel and FX. Wew, lad!

pic: top sites in china by alexa

my guess is liberals and japanese studying in china fucking up the site's algorithm

wait. There are that many "liberals and Chinese" that could skew the data? Are you 12?

Could the recent VPN ban have anything to do with it?

Why would the Japanese want to go to China to study?

Do not let this slide! Bring down the MSM!

bampity bamp

What could account for Alexa saying one thing and the other analytics sites saying another? Is Alexa the only one that records data from Chyna? Are they complicit? Are the screenshots fabricated and homosexual?

>malaysia
Are you the same faggot that always sends people the thread links when we are talking about them?

I like it, well written. Did you post it on your personal profile? If I posted something like this I'd probably get one like tops.

>mfw corporate news dies in the age of Trump

best timeline, lads

alexa data is an approximation
it can fuck up

probably

thenanfang.com/china-top-destination-japanese-exchange-students/
one word: cheap

>Alexa data is an appoximation, it can fuck up

That's far too big of a fuckup to just handwave away. Something is happening here, even if it isn't what we think right now.

Notice how many shit tier copypasta'd slide threads there are now that this has been around for a few hours.

getting slammed quite hard on leddit too.

>Alexa Rank is calculated from over 25,000 toolbars installed on million of computers.
???
This makes alexa ranking sound like garbage.

There is always tons of "slide" threads

>I don't understand statistics and sample sizes

Look You can conclude that Alexa is the data outlier

Which can mean a few things
a. Alexa is wrong
b. Alexa is right and there's a massive conspiracy including msm, some government departments (notice the abnormal nih.gov hits), other web data analysis firms, some learning sites (stackexchange and wikihow), etc

If the source of the data is from toolbars instead of from the websites themselves it makes it less reliable. Maybe china has such a burst in traffic because there is more people in china with stupid toolbars.

I suppose that makes sense.

yes goy, the WaPo is popular in Chyna but only with people who have that toolbar

You do realize that if you got these stats from the way back machine, then its probably THEIR fucking stats, not NYT ot Guardian ...

Psyop to make us look gullible?

The jews are destroying the western countries, whilst Israel grows stronger.

Give me a reason to not move to Israel and join the winning side.

This. Bump

>Give me a reason to not move to Israel and join the winning side.

it's a shithole and if someone takes a piss on the street everyone for a mile around knows about it

This is big, all those outlets are very anti-trump outlets.

In reality how often does a normal israeli fear a muslim blowing them up?

bump