THIS IS HAPPENING: TRUMP KEEPING OBAMA'S IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL

Hours after kowtowing to the Chinese president, Trump is now licking the boots of the Iranian mullahs.

It is confirmed that Trump Committed to keeping the Iran nuclear deal as negotiated by Kerry and Obama.

Chinese and Iranians sense the weakness of the amateurs in Trump's White House. Japanese Abe flattering Trump in order to inflate Trump's ego for trade concessions.

Is this MAGA?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110530224/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110192154/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198143/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104955778/#104957056
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104925525/#104930503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104928796/#104928796
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104774562
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104719198
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104514402
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104493084
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104337036
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iranians literally dindu nuffin, you just hate them because the Jews tell you to

>trump is a Zionist
>trump is licking Iran's boots

so tiresome

Source?

Proofz?

Trump is a pussy ass bitch

This is correct, but I'd still like a source.

Stay tuned. It's coming. Friday news dump. They are waiting for Trump to head back down to Florida before they break the news.

>literally the least important Trump plank that absolutely no one other than kikes and (((evangelicals))) gave a shit about

>Liberals not understanding negotiation.
Retard its fucking basic deal making tactic to come into negotiations hard with inflated aims and threatening to fuck things up (ie NAFTA, NATO, Iran), so then you soften your stance/backtrack a little the other side agrees to what you want on the basis of "well it could have been worse" (but you get exactly what you always wanted in the first place)
Learn the art of the deal faggot.

>Trump is mean to Iran
JEWISH SHILL JEWISH SHILL JEWISH SHILL
>Trump allows them to have nuclear weapons
OBAMA 2.0 OBAMA 2.0 OBAMA 2.0

You faggot shills are giving me mixed signals.

A source close to the President with knowledge of Trump's phone calls, goyim. :^)

What a fucking pussy

I would literally give 0 fucks if Iran got nukes.

Is not starting WW3 for Israeli interests MAGA?
Yes, absolutely!

This makes me very happy actually, if it's true as bullying Iran was the only thing that made me nervous about Trump.

They literally dont have to agree to anything though. The Iran Deal was made to lessen sanctions from both Europe and the US. Increase US sanctions just means they double down on Europe and Russia.

>:^)

DELET THIS

Then why did Trump call it a "very bad deal"?

Was he lying?

Not even obama cords had that many masters.

good

fuck these kikes

[citation needed]

this

use them all on Israel

Trump doesn't lie, Ahmed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Start packing paco.

>merchant's greatest enemies can have nukes
oh noooo that sucks!

Jews BTFO

So you have no source, fuck off shitposter

I assume his semen tastes delicious too. Tell me everything about it!

Yurop still insanely jealous that Israel is the USAs BFF.

You're like a bunch of jealous women...

This picture is in extremely poor taste. What happened to decency in America?

Iran getting a nuke is good. They might use it on israel, all according to the plan.

He has delivered on every single thing he has promised so far. His first objective is to make the country safe and the next will be to bring it together. In a week or two most people will realize that his master plan is already improving their lives and his approval ratings will skyrocket.

>mfw i drink liberal tears

>Stay tuned. It's coming. Friday news dump. They are waiting for Trump to head back down to Florida before they break the news.

So complete and utter bullshit then?

Typical from the anti-trump shills

So jealous of having to pay $3 billion a year to a random country that does nothing for us in return. How can we recover

So it's another fake news slide thread?

Kys faggot

> imblying these news are anti-Trump if true
> imblying anyone here would be upset at Trump being a bad goy

Thats not funny you juvenile.

I think it's the other way around. Third world fags will never get over their jealousy of the Jews being USA greatest ally.

So many salty tears and calling for nukes to be used against a country they have nothing to do with.

Based Trump.

I remeber him saying he will keep the deal, (he then rambled about how important deals were), and then went on to say he will be watching them for even the smallest violation.

+no wall
+no mudshit ban
+killary is still free

this faggot could at least put his on money to build his fucking wall

but noooo, amerifats will pay for his megalomania.

for that cash he could literally employ gorillion of fat, gun crazy amerisharts to guard the border. create jobs, fire gunz, kill bad hombres.

instead, fat faggot is embarrassing america via twitter 24/7

good job faggots

are you on holiday in croatia david?

how big is james alefantis's cock

You must be so assblasted realizing that Trump will be the last pro-kike POTUS and that he isn't as pro-kike as you hoped for

If there's 1 thing brown countries have 0 patience for its gibsmedat for kikes

>It's his fault for the muslim ban overturn

everything is going as planned

prepare your muneys and work harder.

Enjoying your new home thee Muhammad?

As long as he's pro-white and anti-Islam he's okay with me. I was hoping he'd be more pro-kike but you can't win em all.

we did our end up front and hope for them to hold up there's downstream. Doesn't make sense to cancel it now considering we already gave them all the cash. We'd just be forfeiting what little it does offer us.

He's not anti-Islam, he sucked off a bunch of Gulf States already and keeps insisting the ban isn't against Muds

Obama never gave them cash, he just unfroze their own cash
Stop listening to Shlomos on r/theD

It's funny that the Shill makes this claim with NO evidence, thus utterly humiliating himself and BTFOing all Anti-Trumpers.

It's funnier still that he makes a claim that he THINKS is hugely damning when in fact, Trump refusing to hound Iran would be the single best thing he could do in his entire presidency.

Crybaby Democrats and Billy Kristol-type neocon cuckolds don't understand geopolitics at all. They're all obsessed either with hounding Russia or with advancing Zionist interests. Trump has already blown both of them the fuck out by refusing to attack Syria.

Now let's see what he does in Iran. I hope the OP is right (his low-information shilling about China notwithstanding) because it would mean the end of Israeli dominion in the Middle East.

although it is understandable the deporation thing, why not cheeto guy goes after the fucking degenerates in the government agencies that have helped and armed cartels, they are just as much responisble for the shit going on here and over there
>that ain't true, there's no way our agencies have been in league with them huuur duurr
>the same people that didn't arm ISIS and other radical douchebags
>mfw

Also:
>burgerland want to glass Iran just because
although iran has their sand niggers and all, they have done anything, that's just the kikes wanting to drag burgers into another war so jacob shekelsberg can feel better

This is a lie.

He has not delivered on the Muslim ban, for example.

Why do you lie?

It is MAGA, actually.

If you know anything about arms control and disarmament, you know that the JCPOA is a lock-tight guarantee of Iranian non-proliferation. In fact, the regime in place before STUXnet was perfectly suitable and verifiable.

But fucking Israel had to go and fuck that up and steal our cyberwarfare tech, then unleash it against Iran's already-supervised and compliant nuclear energy program, who then TWICE counter-attacked US infrastructure. So we were in a position where it was unknown how far Iran's proliferation programs had advanced (if they even really existed), and also undefended against Iranian cyberwarfare. So the only ways out of that are an extremely costly and unwinnable war with Iran, or renegotiating a non-prolif deal.

John Kerry is a fuck-up and an imbecile, but the JCPOA is a work of ACDA art, which is why Israel opposed it: because it solves the problem without destroying Iran, now the sole remaining peer competitor of Israel in the Middle East. I believe they call that "chutzpah". The only reason Iran would have to develop a nuclear arsenal is to seek nuclear parity with Israel, whose own arsenal was not up for discussion during JCPOA negotiations. Netanyahu must carry his balls around in a fucking wheelbarrow.

And this is generally a good metric for determining whether something is MAGA: does it cause Israeli butthurt? Does it piss off GOPe cucks? If so, then it's obviously MAGA. It's that simple.

>It is MAGA

But Trump called it a bad deal.

Was he lying then or is he lying now?

This is GREAT news.

Iran hurts no-one.

This is PROOF that Trump is not a kike puppet.

Shut up faggot. The American people dont like slimy jews. It is our (((government))) that gives them everything.

kill yourself.

Kill yourself faggot.

No one that ever rads you disgusting eveil talmud ever trusts jews again.

BEND THE KNEE. KISS THE RING DROINK

>Iran and Israel will nuke each other in your life time

I agree. This was the litmus test for me to determine if Trump was owned by Israel of if he was sincere about MAGA.

I am so happy.

Fuck Israel.

Never understood why US had to be so hard on Iran in the first place. Trump no longer into pleasing his Kike masters.

He saw the growing backlash from his supporters over the Iran situation.

He was dovetailing on Tea Party sentiments. The GOPe-Likud Branch had managed to hoodwink blue-collar Republicans into thinking that Israeli foreign policy goals are consistent with our own. A couple talks with Steve Bannon probably cured Trump of that notion.

But I don't think he was deliberately lying in either case. He had a position, or more likely took it because it seemed popular with his constituents, and then it changed after he became better acquainted with the facts.

>Iran

who gives a shit honestly

what an interesting and clearly unbiased narrative on our foreign policy. how come liberals are wetting their pants though?

its not fucking weakness you dumb cuck, its perhaps realizing that iran is less evil than israel and deciding that they have more right for self determination, and maybe even jew murder if they want to.

its a great change from the warmongering and world police bullshit that the us was doing in the middle east. Fukcin Cia and their sand desert games.

bump

>Hours after kowtowing to the Chinese president
>to the Chinese president
>Chinese president
>Chinese
well I know who DIDN'T do their homework

I am still confused about the China shilling. What is the argument trump did or didn't do?

hello where are the proofs :DD

I care more about the wall and deporting illegals.

As long as the Iranians aren't here, who gives a fuck what they do?

>paid CREW/Soros shills losing sleep and wasting 40 million stolen shekels to undermine and sabotage a nation

this actually reveals the extent and dictatorial power of Soros's deep state

the deep state does not rely on the support of the general public who have decided to do away with globalist totalitarianism

the deep state exists on the paid support of hired criminals: the paid protestors, the paid judges, the paid voter fraud, the paid ISIS, the paid Ukrainian revolutions etc.. to further their nefarious, subversive, and genocidal agenda.

the subversive spamming by paid CREW shills that spews disinfo is just one small part of the globalist deep state machine:

> Anyone else regret voting for Drumpf?
uploaded image file name identifies CREW:
Crew sample-18(rename before posting).jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110530224/

>Since most of us here now regret voting for Trump, how can we fix this and make Hillary the president?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110192154/

>How do I change my vote to Hillary Clinton??
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198143/

>I unironically regret voting for Trump.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104955778/#104957056
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104925525/#104930503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104928796/#104928796

> Anyone else regret voting for Trump?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104774562
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104719198
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104514402
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104493084
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104337036

Thank jesus this was literally my one misgiving about Trump

pls no Iran war God Emperor!

Dirty secular heeb fseculI don't know if they were real or not, but """people""" like you deserve the gas chambers and ovens.

Lame duck President.

Kill yourself, kike. Iran's nuclear deal is legitimate.

The Iran deal is a noose around Iran's neck. As soon as the 'international community' can convince its people that Iran has broken this deal that was supposed to be heavily in their favor, they'll try to occupy Iran.

The only way you get Americans to support war against Iran is give them the deal too good to be true then make it seem like they break it and can't be trusted at all and are irrational and evil.