Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbnE0F5OrN4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangal_dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hip problems
>Third smartest
>Masterrace
These things don't fit together friend

I mean Asians have higher IQs than whites yet we still conquered them. What is the Dog master race then?

Also add the Belgian Shepherd and the Swiss Shepherd, all great dogs. Honorable mention would be the Husky, the rest can fuck off.

All German dogs are top tier companions.

Only the show breeds have hip problems, because they are bred with a sloped back.
The working breeds have strong hips.

So you're saying in the modern era your master race's best show dogs suffer from poor breeding? I don't claim to know the true path to the uberdog, but it does not lie with the German Shepard leaf friend.

How's the doge breed?

>What is the Dog master race then?

Ridgeless Rhodesian Ridgeback. Trust me, I study dog breeding and shit

>modern era your master race's best show dogs suffer from poor breeding?
Yes. It's disgraceful that the dog shows allow this to continue and even promote it but judges prefer the dog with the lower hips like the one on the right in this pic.

Left handed dog will be far healthier for longer

>when you realize dog breeding makes a really good argument FOR eugenics

Ridgebacks are top tier but only if you've raised dogs before and know what you are doing. They can be a bit temperamental.

Healthy and right bastards to train if you have no fucking idea what you're doing like 90% of dog owners.

I fucking hate all those cunts who breed show dogs and the people who encourage it like those fucking judges.

So many dogs have health issues because of this bullshit. These people should be gassed.

awful

>I study dog breeding and shit
What's the master shit then?

Loud, cocky, and annoying, my neighbors have three of them.

Funniest shit is even my cucked family talk about the difference in intelligence between our German Shepherd and our neighbors Bulldog but god forbid you talk about race and intelligence.

Is my dog a good girl, Sup Forums?

Never owned any (parents sucked).

Was thinking of getting one some day but wouldn't quite know what to get.

Of course I'd try to learn to know wtf I'd be doing. I've seen plenty of people talk to their dogs as if they were young children, as if that'd fucking do anything.

looks like a nice pupper there, leaf.

wouldgivetreat/10

What's an alpha dog who will fuck up niggers if you're not at home?

If it's your first dog, do not get a shiba. You'll just fuck it up.

A properly bred german shepherd, preferably from german stock.

flag checks out

would rub belly/10

Are male dogs more alpha than female dogs for home defense?

I'm in the same boat, friend.

I love my family to death but holy shit...

How are mastiffs?

I want to get a Tibetan Mastiff, but $3k for a pupper is a big investment.

Yes.

Not to say there aren't alpha female dogs, but they're much rarer.

I know. It's okay to acknowledge different breeds of dogs with certain traits but god help us if we extend the same argument/logic for humans. Simple observations and pattern regconiton is bad you stupid goys.

If you like bird-hunting, and have experience with dogs, I'd recommend a Breton.

Don't need to teach them jack shit. They just....know what to do.

you mispelled kangal

I would say Doberman, but you live in Canada and they are shorthair dogs.

tfw when you have a god breed collie that herds sheep like a god

Male dogs tend to protect their ground. If someone trespases they will attack. Females tend to protect their owners. If someone trespases females will stay next to you. At least it was the case in Dobermans.

sad little man

all dogs are our friends

Jesus. What is he, like 400 pounds? Those thing will tear you to shreds.

Ridgebacks are godtier dogs and imo they must be one of the smartest breeds. Problem is that they are very independent and can cause problems that way when not handled properly.

Кeк

Doberman or labradors ?

I don't know which I prefer.

Are dobermans nigger-tier like pitbulls ?

Great dog.
youtube.com/watch?v=DbnE0F5OrN4

50-80kg for a male apparently.

Big dogs come with big health issues usually though. Hip issues and whatnot.

Yep. That's what I meant.

I would recommend someone get one ONLY if they have had some dog experience before. They aren't for the the first time dog owner.
My buddy in Utah owns one though, excellent dogs once properly managed.

yeah those things get massive af, and they are pretty loyal. only downside is it's impossible to take care of him if you havent got a garden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangal_dog

we was royalty n shit

Complete faggotry. Real answer: Rhodesian Ridgeback.

>not owning a doberman

bitchwithherpursedogs.jpg

Its all about the Border Collie

If that dog was 400 pounds that guy would be crushed.

The true patrician breed is Golden Retriever

God, no.
Nowhere near as bad as pitbulls. They are pretty high energy and require socialization with other dogs from a puppy age if you want them to get along with other dogs though.

Dobermans are good a perceiving what is a thread and what isn't though. They were bred by a tax collector to come along side him in town while collecting taxes. They had to deal with everyday people on a everyday basis. Also they are very obedient and loyal, unlike nigger pit-bulls.

who /weim/ here?

One of them ripped the face off a baby round where I live, lol. It was the family dog too.
Still love GSheps though.

Samoyed master race here. Bow.

pull that up on the screen jamie

>Are dobermans nigger-tier like pitbulls ?
Absolutely not.

>Doberman or labradors ?
It depends what kind of dog do you want. Dobermans are protection dogs. If no one attacks you, your dog wont attack anyone Also if you hadnt got a god before dont even try to get a Doberman. You have to be experienced. I didnt have a Labrador but they are good for families.

I had two golden retrievers. They were both dumb as a rock

hey pol are there any smaller dog breeds that acceptable tier?

interested in doggos but don't know if i would have the space to take care of the bigger ones

niggers:pitbull::kikes:?

Border Collies are great, but they are so smart they might not even bother to listen to you. They need stimulating training or they get bored easy.

Fuck off leaf, shih tzu master race
smartest, most loyal, cutest breed and it will fuck a nigger up

Look at Jack Russel Terriers. Or other kind of terriers.

This
its like they never stop being puppies
My American bulldog was smarter

The problem is they don't live very long. I'd rather have a weiner, corgi or some other smaller breed and have it live 15+ years than have a masterrace GS that dies at 10

>tfw those dogs are probably treated better than 90% of the people in Britain

>it will fuck a nigger up
Black ants maybe, not much more.

They are treated better than 99% of the worlds population, your country included.

What's the most loyal breed and wouldn't attack you even if it were starving?

he is happier now he has a stud in his tongue

I prefer a dog that is friendly to strangers. Still extremely intelligent, loyal, hard working, strong and German.

Wouldfumbleears/10. You raised a good girl user

Haha

Ok thanks, that's good to know. I'm now 50-50 so I'll take the first one that I find for a reasonable price

Please...

Look at my dog

Dachshunds are smart and loyal, they can get cunty if raised poorly though. Beagles are a good medium/small dog with a crafty sort of intelligence that can be extremely entertaining, and they have extremely pleasant dispositions as a general rule. You might want to think about a smaller mutt, they'd be easier to find, cheaper, and tend to be easier to care for.

That's quite the dogger you have there. Good job

St. Bernard at the extreme end, but a husky could work just fine. As long as you teach it to live you and that your property is home then it will naturally defend home from intruders.