/islam/ islam general

Superior islamic architechture edition.
This thread is for the discussion of Islam, the only true religion in the world.

Resources:

sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=vyw13WuGpzU
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice cherry picked picture you got there.
Would be a real shame if Mecca got nuked
Dues vult

It's not even cherry picked. The Haggia Sophia was a Christian church before it was turned into a mosque. It's Christian architecture. I would say the OP knows this is bait, but he's a turk so I have my doubts, considering his probable room temperature IQ.

I'm a shitskin (half paki, half Indian) but I was raised catholic. Muslim dad was never around. I want to revert but ik my family will hate me for it. What do?

>using a building made by christians as an example of muslim architecture

Off yourself.

deus vult

A shame that pic is of Byzantine architecture - A Christian empire that you'd never be able to break without the Dardanelle guns.

proofs????

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia

Only a retarded Muslim roach would be proud of stealing a superior culture and faiths architecture.

0/10 bait

>OP

ISLAM IS JUST ANOTHER FASCIST TOTALITARIAN IDEOLOGY

/thread

this. probably is bait doe

There can be no peace with Islam.

>Muslim dad was never around.

Why do you want to become like your father?

This is pretty bad b8

Thats a Byzantine building. Muslims can barely erect a mud hut without paying outsiders to build it.

T. cousin of a man who builds buildings in dubai for fucking retarded amounts of money

DEUS VULT ! AVE MARIA !

FUCK ISLAM AND UR PEDO PROPHET

Sup Forums IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not true, jewish propaganda to slander muslims. do not fall for their (((tricks))) Sup Forums !

>

I don't wanna be like him. I just feel like Catholicism was never meant for me. When I look at Muslims, I feel like they are part of something special. They all have something that connects them. I don't even know a lot about Islam. I just wanna be a part of something like it. Maybe I'm just weak minded for even considering this

What is the most important ? A true prophet that deliver a message of love and peace or a pedophile prophet that want everybody that don't follow him dead ?

sorry i can't follow your religion of submission

mohammed was a pedo warlord

You are, that's a faggot attitude.

If you want to be part of something great, make it fucking happen then.

You are just lazy and want it to be easy, hence you seem Muslims as something special.

It's no different than the Amish or SJW, you want to be part of the 'in' group.

Half of the muslim marriages are related.

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

Inbreeding is destroying muslim genetics. In some countries like pakistan 70% of marriages are related. It's get worse when they do it for generations because inbred children have higher change to give birth to retards.

Cousin marriages explain why muslims are so retarded and inbred looking.

>Visigoth architecture is islamic
Neck yourself my man

Muslins are as bad as jews. You people lie to kill people. At least with jews all I have to watch is my wallet. With Myslim swine I am likley ti lose a head.

Jesus

>Created the world by word alone
>Conquered the world through self-sacrifice
>Speaks a double-edged sword which knows no equal
>Can call a legion of angels to destroy the universe
>Ineffable

Muhammad

>Rapes 9 year olds
>Had seizures and fever dreams about being important

FTFY

Yeesh you sound like a perfect target for ISIS conversion personnel. Find your own path in life.

Fucking hell mate. I can concede that I'm somewhat weak minded but I'm not fucking retarded enough to join Isis...

I'm dumb but not that fucking dumb

Wait a minute, you mudslime turkish jews tell us an evidently christian chruch is built by mudslimes and that it is jewish propaganda to say its built by christians?
Smoke less, grow brain my little jew.

You have soo many similarities to your brothers (jews).
Both of you live on completely stolen lands (taken from the Byzantines, Armenians and Kurds) both of you folks look and behave the same (money greed and a delusional dream of a superiority) and you are basically just a hinder to humankind to move forward.

Doesn't work like that keb

Also: fuck these captcha storefacades

>lie to kill people

What is Dick Cheney.

Lol wtf

Are you trying to be ironic?

That's fucking Hagia Sophia that was a jewish and christian temple before you mudslimes took it over.

Literally every religion on earth had a better architecture before you retards even had a religion

For fuck sake I've been there. Like, in real life. There are mosaics of the Virgin Mary and shit, it's certainly not muslim.

Islamic inferiority complex never cease to amaze me, it's like even they know that their religion is shit, but they convince themselves it's great instead because they need to "submit" ,they're all basically sissy maids for their god.

Nice try Erdogan.

>At least with jews all I have to watch is my wallet.
Not exactly, my friend