People's Charter

Some people are cancelling their Netflix subscriptions because they think its new original series, Dear White People, is “anti-white”. 269k thumbs DOWN v 26k up ... and counting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, but it's only neo-nazi's cancelling if you listen to the MSM

Fuck the left

Place for right wing populist bastards on Facebook ;)

Dear black people, please stop raping approx 35,000 white women annually.

we need a law to keep blacks out of government

will that bitch of a man check his privilege? Hep can be contracted in different ways, not just from some guy who might or might have not spat at him.
Cops are pigs he probably contracted it when cheating on his wife. cis scum

Stop

Is that actually accurate? That's fucking incredible. How could people ignore this?

White men don't rape black women because they are racist cis scum.

I honestly didn't hate the original movie I thought I was well written for such a low budget.

Camerawork was ass though.

Yes, it's real. Yet white peopel are somehow the bad guys because "muh, great, great, great grandad"

The links with the references to the tables are at the bottom of the graphic.

Women are the niggers of gender, and blacks are the niggers of race. What kind of predicament do you think this puts black women into? Even if they do get raped its like the only sex they are going to get besides the "damn all the white girls are gone, hmm shes not to dark I guess" There wont be any complaints.

What is it with reddit and massively circling in red things that were obvious already ? Are you that much of a dunce ?

White people have a GOOD FUCKING REASON to cross the street at night when a black man is walking towards us. Esp white women.

Ohhh, but wait, that's a microagression and might hurt their feelings.

This is what they want. The more you discuss it, the more they win.
Turn away, ignore it. They can't promote an agenda when no one's listening.

This, their whole group pretends to be upset because every year a couple dumb white kids do blackface somewhere.

We are upset because they target us for rape and murder and violence like their knock out game. They pull like 250 Channon & Christopher Newsoms every year.

Dear black people, fucking kill yourselves. You are past forgiveness, you have leached on us and killed those of us altruistic enough not to be on guard in your presense. Now only us racists survived and we are sick of you preying on us. Go shove your microagressions up your ass.

Did anyone take a step back before going straight for the jugular and think...what if it turns out to be a parody of social justice?

JAHAN'D
TO
OBLIVION!

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADKEK

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc

They can't promote their agenda if no one is paying. Netflix has gone to total shit, they got rid of lots of good shows and fail to add more. 2/10. Then enter this anti white shit. Smug blacks telling whites how bad we are for stupid costumes that only happened a few times? This is outrageous. I am canceling my account today. I canceled cable, I stopped going to the theater, I canceled ESPN when they wanted to pay niggers millions to spit on my flag and disrespect their own nation and heritage. If they hate whites and the US so much then they don't need my money.

You know what? Millions of people think like me and we are begining to starve them. Newspaper companies have failed, cable viewership has declined, and they aren't making anywhere near as much money and we get to keep our cash instead.

Cancel your accounts. There is no entertainment so important that I cannot live without it. Money talks.

The movie wasnt that bad. It showed all sides in a negative light.

That being said, considering the way this rolled out and the timing. I would have my doubts

Yes. That doesn't chime with this idiotic reality however.

True

man this is really hurting netflix!

Honestly black women are such whores you don't need to rape them. Just offer them some watermelon and a 40 oz. They'll put out.

Guys there is no point in canceling. It will not change anything and netflix will not be impacted by a few people canceling their subscriptions. Instead you should dislike the video, send an email or something to netflix and explain the problem with the show, stuff like this is far more likely to make a difference than canceling your subscription.

It's not Netflix who we care about, user. It's hearts and minds of the next generations who should never have to endure the white guilt shaming that we experience.

Hmmm, interesting stats. What happened in 2004 that made the rate drop 75%? Maybe we need to do whatever it was again...

>man i have no fucking clue how stocks work