This is the final redpill. If you disagree you must be an archon-reptillian

This is the final redpill. If you disagree you must be an archon-reptillian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKFEjZ98Q4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK, I'll bite. Define Love in this sense.

David Icke is an Archon Reptile who wants the Higher Powers not to destroy him dummy.

Unconditional love

Love can not exist without hate. This is the final redpill.

Icke is right.

I love his stuff, people focus on the outlandish stuff, and some of it is, but a lot of it makes sense, and how he gets to his conclusions has a lot of thought behind it.

He's doing a world tour at the moment. Highly suggest going. Been to two now, the last one in London lasted all day 10am to I think gone 8pm and was enlightening.

FLEX LIKE DAVID ICKE!

A manipulative human concept which is simply associated to positive feeling and human attachment.

The person above me is a reptillian

Even if some of his stuff is hard to follow or a outlandish he's right about a lot of things and gives off positive vibes.

>implying love is not just neurochemistry

Snowflake-faggot.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=fKFEjZ98Q4s

Love is strong, hate is weak

False.

Love is a choice we make. Only a fool loves indescriminately or by "feeling". That is not love.

Love is not the opposite of hate. Indifference is. This is the final redpill.

I'm a grey hybrid. Reptilians can GTFO.

False.

Love is a choice we make. Only a fool loves indescriminately or by "feeling". That is not love. Love is the highest human achievement, and is at the heart of true wisdom.

there ya go.

Love is not the best word, because we think of romantic and sentimental things when we think of love.

Pure, unconditional, endless love transcends the human experience. It is the ultimate appreciation and joy for all that is and only what it is. No human morals or ideals. The universe itself is a masterpiece. At a fundamental level, the physics and chemistry involved in someone being tortured to death are just as beautiful as the physics and chemistry involved in someone making a piece of art. The only difference between those two is our human perception.

Love the neurochemical thing we experience is not the same as universal love. Eventually we will give it another name, but love is the closest so far.

>torture is gud.
This guy is a Reptile.

list of evil Reptiles.
Hillary Clinton.
Donald Trump.
Barack Obama.
Queen Elizabeth.
David Icke.
The Guys Who Made Mario Brothers.
The Music Industry.
Film Industry.
Food Industry.
Clothing Industry.
Water Industry.

Technology Industry is Reptile Run.

>completley missing the point
well I tried

Yeah but that is a very broad concept open to abuse.
Is it "infinite love" to push your way into another country and proceed to be a tribal ethnocentric?

the point is ur a reptile grrr I'ma bite u like a doge.

>Is it "infinite love" to push your way into another country and proceed to be a tribal ethnocentric?

No thats just what your reptilian mind thinks

but David Kike, isn't love itself an illusion?

>spotted the 80 iq idiot
Everything David Icke says is either logically fallacious, factually false, argumentatively disingenuous, or all three.

the pope is a reptile.
The Devil is the King of the Reptiles.

Anything can be used for human evil if misinterpreted.

t. Dave Icke Reptile Form.

Unconditional Love is our conceptual analog to the archetype by which the core of the universe functions.

If there was no divine being (god/the universe/the source of creation) constantly "loving" everything into existence then the universe would eventually dissipate.

At the point of creation there is no "good" or "bad", there is no dimensionality, simply an ever expanding reality born of the unquantifiable archetype of "love".

For example if god (the source, the truth, etc.) was constantly discerning well what would be the best course of action for most people, then using the knowledge of everything he would have completely destroyed the earth to the point we never would have existed, or instead god could love and support our existence regardless of the personalized dimensions of truth which we create to make sense of our everyday lives.

Put simply, if God had strict rules he would have wiped the nasty violent greedy human race off the universe, because all we do is fuck things up.

You are a reptile

Am i a reptile? Hiss....

No. Senpai. It's not true.

No Guys. The Kings in Africa are truly the Reptile Race. They have all the technology. They enslaved their own peoples. Until the White Man took their Utopia away.

We are living in a serpent society....

>a leaf
every time

hate is responsible for almost every single advancement in humankind.

We invented fire because we hated the cold.
We invented weapons because we hated other people.
We invented cars because we hated waiting and walking.

Hate is the single strongest motivator ever.

$$$.

You are lost

do not step on snake.

when you look at it long enough. don't you think snakes are kind of cute?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a snake biting on a human face forever

The opposite of war is not peace, its fucking

Naturally you want to improve things for your loved ones, then corruption for your childs and eventually you end up fighting the corruption in the world and are demonised because the root of corruption is 43% of the jewish population which automaticly makes you an antisemit

Tl;dr: infinte love makes you an antisemit

no bully. pls.

>At a fundamental level, the physics and chemistry involved in someone being tortured to death are just as beautiful as the physics and chemistry involved in someone making a piece of art.
If that is true then logically either
(a) that "fundamental level" doesn't matter ethically,
(b) the "beauty of the physics and chemistry in a piece of art" doesn't matter ethically,
(c) beauty in general doesn't matter ethically, or
(d) the ethical value of a piece of art and someone being tortured to death are the same.
Options (a)-(c) are the only ways to avoid (d) given the premise.
But if (a), (b), or (c), then you cannot insist upon this kind of universal beauty as if it has spiritual value.
And if (d) then you are a disgusting nihilist.
Ergo, there is no way to avoid going into the shitter once you have stated your idiotic premise. Kill yourself, new age faggot.

The symbolism is everywhere. From the Garden of Eden to Harry fucking Potter. It's hidden in plain sight. Wake up you monkeys!

>OK, I'll bite. Define Love in this sense.
Lay down in bed, take a deep breathe, relax.

Now go through every instance in your life where people have wronged you or hurt you in any way. Bring it all up and just wholeheartedly forgive them, let all feeling of revenge, spite and hate go.

Do it and you'll see.

you missed the equivocation tho