More White then USA Canada France Sweden London

Been to Buenos Aires,London,Toronto, Marseille,Malmo and Chicago in 2016.
Guess what place was the most White?

The Argentina easy.
I saw more Pakis/Indians and Blacks in East London then Whites.Can't say that about Argentina
Argentina is based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines
youtube.com/watch?v=SnOvB9ucgNM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SznXDHspOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but what about the favelaniggers?

That's in Brazil.

Just spent a month in Argentina. Argentina is "White" in the same way that Mexicans are considered white for the US census. It is a total fiction. Argentina is filled with corrupt, lazy, violent and stupid mongrels. The youth are utter Communists who hate European culture and heritage.

The country's gene pool is ever more diluted by unchecked migration from even more degenerate countries such as Bolivia and Brazil.

Uruguay is the only redeemable nation in South America.

Well that's easy to say because Uruguay is obviously best guay.

I'm assuming you can find german communities outside the big cities no?

Hitler allegedly summers in Bariloche, so perhaps. Buenos Aires is a fallen city though. It's heartbreaking to see the glorious relics of wealth and culture beneath the grime and degeneracy of today. You want a look at Europe's future? Look no further than the decline of Buenos Aires.

I had the same feeling of sadness in Frankfurt recently, for what it's worth.

because
>London,TorontoMarseille
are global cities
>, and Chicago
full of blacks

go to any rural town in those countries or even moderate cities and you will find only whites

JAHAN'D
TO
OBLIVION!

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc

What does that matter? We lose the cities we lose the political and cultural power. It's all downhill from there, regardless.

t-t-thanks

Too bad they will never have the Falklands

>I saw slot of Pakistan in East London
>I saw slot of Chinese's in Chinatown
The rest of London is pretty comfy

I felt so sad being in your country. It is a tragic place that had so much potential.

Noice proxy, Santiago.

But seriously, don't fall for the memes.

side with the people that treat you like a toilet declogging nigger will you

yes, the world powers kept pushing us down, the human potential in this country is huge, we only need a nationalist govermnent

here in brazil my neighbors from Argentina are blond and white, all the people from argentina that i have met are white

The Junta should have focused on the home situation. The war was an embarrassment and cause the government to collapse, allowing the Peronist morons to take back control.

I really don't believe that. The problem is the degeneracy of the people. The people have fallen so far, and allowed too many shit-brained bolivians into the country. Now it's every man for himself - opportunism and corruption rules the day.

Nice proxy, Juan De La Rosa De Guadalupe. Mexican hates Argentinians and vice-versa. Fuck off.

I was comparing census reporting in Arg and America, not anything to do with Argentine - Mexican relations you fucking retard.

Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid

Been to villa general belgrano, a big german community in the province of cordoba, pretty nice place

South Brazil and Uruguay are whiter. We have real white people. Argentina is a nation of castizos.

"whiter", not "more white".

Nice trips.

Mexicans hate argentinians, thats true. But argies dont hate mexicans, we dont even think of them. We are to busy hating chile and bolivia.

You have real white people and also real NIGGERS, which we don't have

why are we having so many threads today?

I swear i could break down i tears if i stop to think about how much shit my country is in user, i mean every country has it's problems, but Argentina is something else, everything is corrupted to the core, this country needs to be remade from scratch, a revolution to be honest, hopefully a right-wing nationalist one.
It hurts me a lot because i love this country and i want to see it do well, be thankful that you are from the USA burgerbro

Yes, there are a couple thousand niggers still hanging around here because they were secluded from society and never mixed with other groups. They are less than 4% of the population though.

It's true. pic related is from Buenos Aires

I saw a shitload of them selling bags and selfie-sticks on the street outside the casa rosada.

Not even niggers would choose to live in this shithole you are in, 100% white neighbor.

But they are immigrants from Senegal. Yours have been living among you for centuries.

I have family from BA, some of whom were born in the 30s. Hearing them tell of the fall of Arg and seeing their solemn reaction when they visit a street or neighborhood that they had not seen in decades drove it home for me. I believe the Junta was the last great chance for reform, and it failed.

>Argentina is white

Really? You have niggers that were forced to live in your country, they didn't choose to.

t.monkier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines

Those would be the niggers from senegal who come here for some reason, but still, i don't know if you've been to other south american cities, but from my personal experience we have a smaller amount than most

Those niggers you saw are immigrants. The old Afro Argentines are now mixed, there are no pure niggas from colonial times anymore

argentina is what the us will be in 60 years if the mexicans keep immigrating and reproducing. white minority paying taxes mexican majority with voting power collecting eternal welfare

>more white than Europe and USA
Not an accomplishment nowadays.

They are around 100k, in a country of 40 million

No full blown niggers where I live at least. Closest thing I see are pardos with some nigger traits.

Yes, on this I agree. Fewer than any others. But you have Bolivians instead, which are almost as bad in terms of social hygiene and maintaining civic cohesion. Their opportunism has infected the entire culture.

"than"

literally the only place you'll find them. They all came he in the last decade as well. Original black slaves where seen as so repulsive by the Spanish imported caste system that they where literally breed out of existence.

Once in a blue moon you see some virtue signaling liberals digging out and talking about the "silent genocide" of the black population during the 19 century.

>0.3% of the population

why are you even trying m8?

cant just single out a part of your country thats cheating

I'd rather go to Chile tbqh. Last time I was in the good neighborhoods of Santiago this was literally all I saw.

Yes, absolutely correct. And Europe as well. I look to Argentina and see civilization's future. I am on track to obtaining a very lucrative career, but it all feels pointless in the face of this looming future.

That's Brazil already. Good thing the country is probably going to balkanize soon.

Argentina is the ethnic California of South America.

we have qts here too.

I think that this is the solution to the western world's malaise. Balkanization may be painful, but it feels more and more necessary if we are going to preserve any trace of culture and civilization.

so you saw argentines.
makes sense.

I don't know if you ever saw these videos, but if you want to be in the mood to kill yourself some day, just pretend to be Argentinian and watch them

youtube.com/watch?v=SnOvB9ucgNM

youtube.com/watch?v=0SznXDHspOE

>Maradona
>White

LOL

you are correct my friend

True, but here they are a minority, in other countries from this region the average citizens all look like Bolivians, and i say this as someone who doesn't have anything against Chile or Peru, on the contrary, i love them, it's just the truth

The Paris of the Southern Hemisphere. Ruined. And the youth and the college students clamor for more of what ruined it. Devastating.

I bet, but you have too much slutty rochas which I don't think I could resist and before I know it I'll have 3 pregnant little Argentine mestizas with nice asses.

I only saw Argentine at the beach. They were pretty nice for the most part, but a lot of them seemed stuck up.

Yes but niggers are not so violent and dumb. They also are much more obedient than niggers, they'll do as they are told. Bolivians are very servile people

>But a lot of them seemed stuck up
Hahaha my white friend, yes they definitely were Argentinians then

Doesn't matter how servile they are once they outnumber you. The Marxists will infect their thought sooner or later and then it's the end.

I meant, Bolivian are not so violent and dumb as niggers.

It doesn't matter Argentina is white, Latins can't develop even in Europe.

Spanish language sort of plays tricks with your mind leaving those countries broken or underdeveloped.

Yes it's whiter and safer than the USA.
That's not saying much though.
It was 90% white in the 1960s.

Now Argentina like the rest of the West is ruined. It is too late to turn back the tide of mongrels.

whats the deal with all the argentina threads lately?

i come to pol to laugh about drumpf,not to read about my country

Fuck off beaner

>Spanish language sort of plays tricks with your mind leaving those countries broken or underdeveloped

we sure look underdeveloped, yes.

>Just spent a month in Argentina. Argentina is "White" in the same way that Mexicans are considered white for the US census

This, Latinos are not white, if they are it will be impossible to determine because of how mixed our blood is and the climatic conditions we all Latinos live (equator line)

Not true. The Spaniards failed in the same way that the rest of us are failing today. They spread themselves too thin and lost control of those that they colonized. Now the colonized is the master and civilization crumbles.

>t. literal third world country
We are more developed than you.
I'll take shit from a Brit but not from some Slav with an HDI lower than Mexico.

youth is fucked up in almost all western countries

Everything you just said can be applied to the USA and eurocucks

>corrupt, lazy,violent and stupid mongrels
This happens literally everywhere, from here to China and back

that might be true for the rest of latina america, since they're nigger countries like Colombia.

I'm Scotch-Canadian friend, I wasn't praising Mexicans, I was critiquing the degenerate US census system.

Kys amerilard

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but i believe there is still hope, i'm a pretty young dude, and i have this huge cuck professor in my class, and all my classmates hate him,we also happen to like trump a lot, all the young people i know do, the day Trump got elected as soon as he walked in we started chanting "DONALD TRUMP, DONALD TRUMP", and he started sperging the fuck out, what i mean by this story, is that i think the young people may be starting to change the way they think. We did get disciplined though

Yes, but Argentina is further along than most. Which is why I see it as a glimpse of my own future and that of my kin.

3rd from left clearly has a penis

Screw you loser.

I hope so! I think Argentina has a beautiful culture and a proud history despite the past 60 years. I wish you all the best.

Macri doesn't seem so awful, for what its worth.

they do say "there are no black people in argentina"

I wish Chile the best. I think it has a difficult future, however. Like us all.

What is a mexicaneada? The expression used when a thief steals another's criminal illegal money. Since the money origin is illegal, the other criminal cannot denounce the thief.

Those Spanilanders and other niggers are more developed than Russians though.

>monteNEGRO
>claiming ARGENTINA is white
hohoho, not falling for this one blackie

Argentina helped and took in many Axis soldiers and Commanders after end of WW2.
Think about it.

>the climatic conditions we all Latinos live (equator line)
how's life near the equator? all days have same temperature?

>Yes, but Argentina is further along than most.
I lived in America for 11 years,we are Puritans compared to the filth I've seen in the States.

but yes,all western countries are slowly rotting from the inside,hopefully they all collapse together epically,and we get to start a new

At the end of the war they declared war on Germany just long enough to seize their ships and loot, lol. A very Argentine move.

Meh, Macri is a cuckservative,the let's welcome inmigrants and neoliberalism kind, but i hope that he can pull off a Ted Cruz kinda redemption story lol, wish you and your country the best as well dude

lol stupid fin mongrel

The GDP per capita for Rhodesia is much less than 1000 USD (if that's what this demograph is in)

They don't teach us about Argentina for a reason. They know it's our future.