youtube.com/watch?v=T55b3v-fjJw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaZ5stbVAlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

"aye caramba"
big laffs

Did the helicopter belong to the federales or to a rival cartel?

The correct answer is: yes

AY CABRON EL HELICOPTER CABRON

>Trump tells Mexico to sort its shit out or he'll send the military and have them do it
>This happens

AYE CARAMBA

this is mexico
soooo
both

Mexico is not such a shithole that cartels are gunning people from helicopters. It's obviously a police chopper

lel

i half expected the mexicans to go 'allahu akbar', but 'aye caramba' is a nice substitute

'un regio' living in france or a frenchie who lived in Mex?

>implying the police aren't in the pocket of Sinaloa

LOL, that is a dead beaner.

Literally pumped about 10,000 peices of hot lead into that taco.

Careful Mexico, you keep this up and you might Make Mexico Great Again

fpbp

I love the sound of BRRRRRRTTTT in the morning. Smells like.... VICTORY.

>crime is so bad you resort to using attack helicopters in your own country

People are against a wall why?

Can't hurt the brrt.

anyone else think it was tarded to use a minigun in a residential neighborhood like that how many pacos got killed who where just in the wrong place at the wrong time?

That sounds like a great movie

Most of these people there are paid to hide these criminals, any sign of authorities and they start making phone calls so the narcos can get away. All in exchange for the lastest iPhone in Mexico the 3GS

Does it matter how many get gunned down? It looks like a shithole so the more the merrier.

Marina.
They dont fuck around.
Local police is bought or bullied
Federales are bullied to some extent.
Military keeps their distance.
Marina doesnt fuck around, if some cartel gets uppity and directly attacks the Marina they are pretty much dead.

The mestizo is worse than the nigger. It's unreal. How did Spain fuck up so bad as to create the most violent/primitive race ever to exist?

I hope they keep it up though. Good luck Spicico. Maybe you're one of the good'uns after all.

El Chapo paid for temporary freedom and to rent a US chopper to take out a heated rival.

Don't the cartels have their own tank factories now? Helicopters are the next logical step.

i just learned spanish in high school papi

ay cabron!

Who cares?

>ay cabron

I keked more at this than i should

It's the native blood i bet, have you seen how fucked the Aztec and the likes sacrifice rituals were.

not enough.... not enough... more of them need to go the way of the dinosaurs unless you want pic related to come to America...

Marina? As in Mexican Marines?

ay caramba!

lel

you an A10 enthousiast too ?

youtube.com/watch?v=DaZ5stbVAlk

yep.
They usually stay close to touristic beacons for obvious reasons.
Cant let that gringodollar be scared away.

I wouldn't mind if some come and cleansed the niggers in the ghetto like that. Both of them kill of each other than we kill the last one alive.

I don't think Mexicans got their corrupt selfish streak from the natives. The spaniards were/are a bunch of greedy gold grubbers who wanted to destroy the aztecs purely to get their gold.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

don't forget
>Muh heathens

God that sound is glorious

I'm just saying why the fucked up acts of cutting up arms and heads and the weird shit. It happens practically where all the mestizo kind are in South and Central America.

>Removing the Casta system was a good ide--

Armored car factories, more like an IFV than a full on tank. They want to quietly uparmor their regular SUVS, and they also have serious shit for party time.

It's definitely a hardcore move, but building up a force, setting a perimiter. I would bet that this actually is safer for the general public overall.

And I'd also bet that he's got secret escape routes out the wazoo designed for regular police.

That means, what, "Wow! Those motherfuckers!"

The entire GAU-8 series is a fan favorite in /k/. My personal favorite is Puff the Magic Dragon. A big ass cargo plane that fires it out the side like a pirate ship.

I-is he ok?

they are sying "ayyy cabron" not ay caramba you fucking retarded cumskins

Body mutilation and torture has been done all over the world. It's purpose is to spread fear and intimidation so people will think twice before going against you.

>kill one violent ape
>10 apes who are more violent are ready to take his place
Genius!

Daily reminder that wasting resources on this shit is pointless unless there is a clear path to legalization of drugs

>The Navy said a second gunbattle occurred soon afterward near the Tepic airport, when federal forces came under attack from gunmen. They returned fire, killing four members of the same cartel.

>Mexican criminals don't hesitate to actively target federal agents in revenge killings

Why is Mexico such a shithole? When will you guys get your own Duterte to purge these subhumans?

"La tartamuda grande"

Even their guns sound like they give you diarrhea.

you sound like a life-long pri shill

>aye cabron!

>TFW we're officially living in a Tom Clancy novel now

apes who are more violent are ready to take his place
Then you kill them too. And you keep killing until you beaners either stop being criminals, or there are no beaners left.

>you sound like a life-long pri shill
The PRI has never supported drug legalization, guess why?

I wonder who secretly runs Mexican Cartels?

>Why is Mexico such a shithole? When will you guys get your own Duterte to purge these subhumans?

we had our proto-duterte with Calderon and his war on drugs. the cartel-bought media and libshills never stopped whining about him and people voted another cartel enabling president instead (peña)

I don't know why, but Cartel Wars and the mexican language are a really comedic mix for some reason.

Thank you America for selling us these Black hawks

>NarcoCore vehicles
Post more? Don't they also pimp out their guns?

>Then you kill them too. And you keep killing until you beaners either stop being criminals, or there are no beaners left.
Yeah, it's not like there's a whole underclass of people willing to fill in the void of power in Mexico, and this underclass won't become bigger as violence spreads and the economy stalls due to violence.

But as long as the blood being spilled through violence doesn't happen in america it's all fine amirite? Kill em all XDDD

Aren't you worried this could be american operatives in mexican soil?

they make money off it. and they created the currect climate of corruption and cartel-controled politics

peña's entire anti-crime electoral platform was about going softer on organized crime

fuck this guy

my family is from mazatlan, him and his nephew allowed zetas and other shit heads to enter mazatlan and wreak havoc everywhere. god bless the marines for taking out the trash. keep up the good work boys.

Niiice.

They don't need to get their hands dirty, they just launder the money and take their cut.

Then why are you calling me a PRI supporter, faggot?

>Yeah, it's not like there's a whole underclass of people willing to fill in the void of power in Mexico
>Kill em all
Yes.

Nop, the choppers were sold to the mexican navy from the US government

Muh dick

Any more cartels getting rekt by Mexican military?

On a side note, I just saw Miss Bala. Great movie

My apologies, I thought you were a non mentally ill, or a non troll.

nice bait, made me reply
With or without drug legalization there will still be cartels due to their organization and guns, you just have to gun them all to hell.

because you advocate against killing cartel members just because others take their place

while in fact we should be supporting the cleansing of these subhumans and anyone else who takes their place even if that means depopulating most of mexico

it won't be long before jaco shekelberg drags them into another war or crash economy, they can say whatever they want but trump is a kike lover and him pulling jewish tricks on others won't be surprising....what's sort of funny is these guys now cheering up for their so called sworn enemies...JIDF has certainly done agood job here

They've got the /k/sthetics of a 9 year old Call of Duty player.

YOU SUBHUMAN WETBACKS REALLY CANT SEE WHY WHITE AMERICA DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU?

LMAO DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK WHITE AMERICA WOULD HAVE A CHOPPER RAINING DOWN FIRE ON A FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD LIKE THAT

YOU SUBHUMAN WETBACKS CANT BE CIVILIZED, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

Apology accepted.

You are not sure that it's the same chopper.

Maybe you don't care about that, personally, but you are not the only person in mexico.

wait wtf
how's that even legal?
jesus christ, Mexico belongs in Africa.

>says the degenerates who send their people to middle east to die for a bunch of extremely greedy fuckers and consume drugs at crazy rates like there wasn't a tomorrow
kek

It's "Ay Cabron".

What's the Mexico of Mexico?

Of course it's not the same chopper, they have been selling us planes and helicopters for decades, but all witnesses knew it was the mexican navy who were after this guy

it doesnt happen that often because our (((humans rights))) organizations and (((journalists))) rally the population against extrajudicial killings, even if they literally catch the narcos or kidnappers red-handed

kek

Guatemala

aye carumba

What kind of retard tier reading comprehension do you have?

I advocate against killing cartel members because there is no clear strategy in regards to preventing future cartels and violence from popping up

Just going around like retards killing them ends up creating more violence with the power vacuums left

I advocate the extermination of cartels ONLY if there is a gradual path to legalization which can cripple their finances

argentina

The south

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
>ay cabron!

this