Western children are spoiled stupid they never hear the word no in their whole lives - fucking snowflakes -

Western children are spoiled stupid they never hear the word no in their whole lives - fucking snowflakes -
Oriental discipline is the way forward - it would build character in the individual, which in turn would lead to self respect, which would then give rise to respect for others.

Unless you know a better way ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1PKyWBZrDs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252519/Minh-Dang-Woman-turns-campaigner-years-sold-sex-trade-parents.html
westcoastrxers.com/2016/12/08/the-moderate-mantra-of-the-status-quo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based old man going PearHarbour on these anime fags and their kikestation

I love this video. Reminds me of a dad that drove his lawnmower over his NEET sons video games.

But it's too little too late by this point.

One of the greatest webms ive ever seen

You yids do realize that at the point they have to smash their cuckstation 4 they've already failed as parents right?

Yeah, you were never told no and I was never told no. That's why we're both king of the world and everyone does whatever we tell them.

Getting your kids engaged in other hobbies like fishing, hunting, vehicles, woodworking, metal working is the way to go. You can't just leave the kids alone and expect them to do something worthwhile, video games will always be more engaging and ''rewarding'' then running around and throwing sticks at each other, especially since every other kid is inside playing video games to.

>Oriental discipline
youtube.com/watch?v=t1PKyWBZrDs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252519/Minh-Dang-Woman-turns-campaigner-years-sold-sex-trade-parents.html

i had a stepfather like this. very abusive. he fucked me up for life

Now that US Education is changing, I'd like to see our schools modeled after Japanese schools

>There have been quite a few books and documentaries on Chinese education. The irony of this documentary is that the so called “Chinese method” is a repackaging of the colonial Edwardian education that the West gave China and has now rejected. So-called “Chinese education” was ubiquitous in England and only survives now in a handful of public schools. You should note in the documentary when the narrator says, “[the Chinese system] is different from Western child-centered learning,” this “child-centered learning” is addressed in Phillips’ All Must Have Prizes. Students are officially “autonomous meaning makers” in the education world, and are to be nurtured so that their special individual flower of self-expression can bloom (someone get me a sick bag…). This hippie nonsense has got to stop. If we reintroduced discipline, hierarchy, and competition in schools we would stop producing generations of limp “moderates” that are frightened of their own shadow, and we would produce a generation of courageous citizens willing to take risks in their own life, and willing to sacrifice their own comfort and security for the good of the state.

Quoted from this: westcoastrxers.com/2016/12/08/the-moderate-mantra-of-the-status-quo/

btw as an aside, when Brits say "public shools" they mean private schools. I don't know why we say it like that but there you go.

youre wrong

lol

lel
"le ebin asian education" is a fucking meme
if you ever met asians, especially chinks in real life you know their sperglord asses are completely incapable of fulfilling the requirements of a modren work environment. Why do you think Chinese companies are absolutely desperate for western workforce, in a country with fucking 20 million university graduates per year?

That video was fake as fuck.

Obviously fake desu, they have nothing installed and are just scrolling through the menu.

>btw as an aside, when Brits say "public shools" they mean private schools. I don't know why we say it like that but there you go.btw as an aside, when Brits say "public shools" they mean private schools. I don't know why we say it like that but there you go.

never heard that before north east shit hole here

Why are they filming in the first place?

Were they provoking the father?

not funny

It's fake, and was confirmed fake back in fucking 2012.