Why are black women more submissive to white men?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

all women submissive. the black women we had for 400 years of slavery :)

The reverse is also true,unless you talking about a random female to a ping-pong male.

a year and a half ago I was seeing this ghetto east Cleveland girl who lived in my dorm. At the same time I had a (based) black roommate as well. The black girl would talk to me sweeter and in a completely different dialect then when she would talk to my roommate, it was comical.

I'm much more submissive around black women too.
I just want to be dominated by a strong jungle bitch and ride her like a fucking donkey.

Women are sweeter and more submissive for men of other races, in the same way that children behave better around other adults than their own parents.

Tl;dr women are children

>Lifting gloves
Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Because they know how horrible blacke ghetto men are, so do everything they can to keep a white guy.

rough hand blowjobs are not cool

These damn nigger slide threads just won't stop

please stop making these threads you autistic fat NEETs black women hate you all i swear

she is the animal. let her to the work

she's black, her hands will feel like dry leather no matter what she does

Black men are pieces of shit. Who knows that better than black women? Why would they waste any niceness on a broke lowlife who will probably beat them, or knock them up and leave them?
At least if a white dude knocks you up, you know he'll help out.

strong fedora detected in this post.

Who is the woman in the pic? Gonna need sauce

not if she uses baby oil in the mornings

Yeah, a lot of black folks, especially from the south have this ingrained thing where they instinctually talk different when they're around white people.

same reason white women are submissive to black men

It's true though.

This is true for all fucking people though.

Im from Iowa but when I go south into missiouri and spend 10 minutes with a true fuckin redneck even if I havent been around them for years ill start hootin and hollerin and talkin just like em.

Ita all about observing the environment.

Can't disrespect the owners after all

baby oil is such a funny product
>whoops, look at the time, I have to go oil my baby

Beggars can't be choosers

Holy shit. This is so hot. More pics like this!

a long history

I'm from the south and when I'm abroad I take on a more trans-Atlantic or American-who-lived-in-Europe accent. Partially because people from Europe give me shit just for having the slightest southern accent and instantly think I'm dumb, and partially because they understand it better.

What's the reason then?

I talked to a mix black american girl last night and I was surprised how blatantly into white men she was.

There is some weird racial shit going on in america

HE ISN'T LISTENING HE'S NOT GONNA RESPOND
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

kek that video is strong trolling material

but it's true and i'm not sure why

i think in nig 2 nig interaction they feel the need to signal streetwiseness and aggression

Read Malcolm X. White women see black men as a forbidden fruit. It's just lust. The same could be true for the reverse, but also, white men are seen as stable, and women are much less likely to choose the tribe over stability (passing on their genetics.)

yeah, let the donkey fuck you, user.

it's the ultimate red pill.

black women white males marriages have the lowest divorce rates, and domestic violence rates

i'm pretty sure i could get away with murder with my wife.

Black women who aren't hood rats notoriously dislike black men and lust after white/latino men. It's kind of funny to watch.

It's not really that. Despite what (((hollywood))) would have you believe, the amount of BM/WW and WM/BW relationships is very tiny compared to same race relations.

The rates are true, and I have also noticed that when white guys date black women the women act like normal white girls. Not ghetto negresses.

No shit, they're low, but unless it's true love, it's inspired by lust over the thing you aren't supposed to have.

>Black women are arrogant and cunty to black men
>Black women are submissive to white men

It dont get it at all. Dont they hate us? also why are they obsessed with fucking white men if we supposedly have smaller dicks? Black women should be the biggest size queens out there. is the BBC thing a myth?

I am listening you Faggot!

what the fuck did you just say bitch?
white women love asian men
it's a fact

No one likes Asian "men" they are be on beta

> anyone finding asian men attractive

Wew lad. Not even asian women find asian men attractive.

True Red pill black woman as a group lost the desire to be with productive black men since the creation of the welfare state. They didn't need men to provide for them anymore because they can have a kid and get section 8. Black women are attracted to the same thug/bad boy image that white women are attracted to. Black men who don't fall into this archetype are shown disrespect. They are sell outs.

Many of them believe black men going to school and getting a degree is a black man assimilating into white society even though she will do the same thing and thrown it into a mans face. To her we are imitating white men. Women naturally are more submissive to men of other races and this is why so many black men chase non black men. Black women would rather be a single mom or a white mans mistresses than a black mans wife. This is why shows like scandal are so popular.

*non black women.

Because they submit to BWC. they cant resist it

> Dont they hate us?

For what? Slavery? That was a hundred and fifty years ago. Their grandparents can't even fathom what slavery felt like.

>is the BBC thing a myth?

Nah, it's a statistical trend. The difference between white and black averages is a lot smaller than people think, though. Almost small enough not to matter.

Also, dick size isn't really a primary concern to most women. Sure, if you've got a micropenis you are shit out of luck. But otherwise if you have your shit together it just doesn't matter that much.

>tommy sotomayor
/ourguy/

>Why are black women more submissive to white men?
They scored.
Also, who the fuck would want a fuck a nigger woman? What's wrong with people these days.

>Meet black girl on tinder
>She has an interracial fetish
>Asks me to call her my Nigger Bitch
>Tell her to call my "Masta"
>TFW I get to LARP a slavemaster
>TFW It feels great.

Perception of authority. its similar to everyone thinking they can solve all the problems in africa or some other far away land but think solving problems in their own neighborhood is impossible.

naive projection.

>TFW no white bf for colonial slave master RP sex
Being a nigress is suffering. I gym the fuck out and keep myself looking real nice but all I get is attention from nigger men that act like fucking jungle apes. There are no white studs in my country and I might have to settle for a Lee. Indian men are disgusting and racist to the core here. While I was studying in America I dated a few white guys but when I tried to get them to do plantation master RP sex because that's my fetish they went limp faster than you can say "WE WUZ KANGZ!". Was very disappointing.

It's true though.

They take a lot of money, a lot of time, and if you bend over backwards for them they resent you for it.

The reason women love men of other races in modern America is because they all resent their fathers, and see their fathers in men of their race.

lol and they say white men are fucking cucks. Its nothing but a nigger pipedream we feed to keep the black men thinking they wuz kingz.

The real reason why its not hard to tell. Even when some white men are NEETS they are still better than any unemployed black nigger. Real educated black men that are succesful are not that common.

Time stamp with "white cocks only"

I demand you!

That's actually a very big lie you just told.

who wants a submissive gf?
I want a partner

DELETE THIS

Because thats how women are supposed to be
and white men don't just leave after a baby comes , unlike niggers.

So black women appreciate this and are loyal.

Why would they?

Black women act more civilized when thier with white men.

t.weeaboo cuck

>flag

nice buzzword instead of an original thought

>Trinidad and Tobago

Only way you're going to get a white guy to come there is if you triple your national GDP. What's even down there besides some thatch roofed fishing huts and the ruins of old plantations?

Can you guys explain to me why white men like black girls so fucking much? Statistics prove that most interracial relationships are between white men and black women, at least here in the U.S.

Sup Forums freaks out about BLACKED and white women in relationships with black men, but most interracial relationships are vice-versa

Why aren't white men paying the toll?

Tommy Sotomayor has a good explanation about it. Basically:
>Black guys are useless retards.
>White guys are capable of anything.
>black girls freak on black men...in some guys physically abuse them, but they would never dare treat a white guy this way.

>explain to me the behaviors of people who aren't you
Wew lad

That isn't the subject of the thread Rodrigo.

Because they stick around.

>call me "masta"
>not "massa"
>not "Thomas Jefferson"
You goofer

Stop making these threads everyday.

That guy is awesome but my problem with his solution to fixing the black community is that it's literally race mixing.

His number one reason he thinks the black community is shit is because black mothers are horrible. They get in trouble, teach their kids to get in trouble, abuse their kids mentally and physically so that the guys end up hating women and hating the world, and the girls just continue to be just like the mothers.

His solution is for smart black men to marry white women because white women tend to be better mothers and they'll raise their children better.

That guys pretty smart and he may be right about this also but I'm not sure if I like the solution

Because we want everything to ourselves.

Why do you like black women so much?

You guys are hypocrites. Do you have a black girlfriend yourself? I'm ashamed of you all

Cause they da original woman.

Are you a homosexual?

Of course we are. The slave master fucked all the slave women he wanted but he didn't want his wife screwing slaves.

DEY TOOK OUR QUEENZ N SHIT

> flag

Am I the only one on Sup Forums that gets triggered by this as much as seeing black men and white females?

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one here who actually hates niggers and isn't just insecure in his sexuality.

Yes, but they're disgusting.

No I'm Asian. I only like Asian women. I'm not a degenerate unlike you white people who claim to want to maintain your race but still breed with other races

/r/asianmasclunity pls don't ruin this thread.

Immmm OP how can there be so many niggers walking around if black girls aren't so submissive with other niggers. Pretty much every black girl is fucking a nasty nigger

The submissive loyal asian wife talk wasn't a meme. Hmmmm.

qt

Nope.

They both amount to a dumbed down sub-servant white race either way.

After they have seen what a bunch of pissed of white male virgins will do, now they are trying a different approach with Sup Forums

It's innate to feel protective of a females of your ingroup. Watching your ingroup males dominate outgroup females shouldn't trigger the same response.

It bothers me, sure, but not on a visceral gut level. My overarching emotion here is contempt, not disgust.

That's true. Slave masters did have interracial kids as well. You guys are pathetic, you're always talking about how race mixing is bad but you've had jungle fever for centuries

last one

The rate is lower when it's an asian male and white female though

Oh Canaduh, rest in piss you non-country chink colony.

Conquering the women of another tribe is typically something to be proud of