REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why the fuck must they push this shit 24/7. Found this bullshit posted all over local university. Why is it okay to be a black supremacist but not a white one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
youtube.com/watch?v=jgdNeFori_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another right next to it

>Penn State

Confront people exercising their first amendment before confronting pedophiles.

Make the same sign, but replace "white supremacists" with "cultural marxists".

College students, knowing what is best for the poor who can't afford college.

LOL yeah white supremacists are breaking "our" society not the leftist trash that hates it.

Can't wait till institutions harboring illegals lose their federal funding.

Man you know...I am glad my life span is about half way done.

Post the "we have a right to exist" one next to their garbage. It should contrast nicely.

>Attending a school that was proven beyond a reasonable doubt to have conspired for 40 years at the highest levels of authority to abduct, sexually assault, and rape young children.
You must really love pizza.

They "hey white person" flyer could work too.

Write the ICE hotline on it captioned "undocumented support"

Our uni has gone into turbo over Jew mode since Trump got elected. They are spending millions on a forced diversity program called (all in). They even put a single set of fucking echos around it

Post this one next to it.

>use Nazi art

"We aren't Nazis!"

>Why the fuck must they push this shit 24/7
Because if they don't, it will give people a moment to think for themselves, and that would cause people to realize that it's a load of horseshit.

good goy

Those are nazis.

But they're not wrong tough, they do have a right to exist.

But we are tho
These people have made me lose faith in the Democratic system

There is a silver lining in all this, I think it was Greg Johnson that said they're working at 99% of their capacity to suppress less than 1% of us, or something to that effect.

I am genuinely afraid to do so because they have been importing more and more Muslims, minorities, and lefty cucks. It's not as bad as Berkeley, but at the accelerated rate of cucking that is occuring, it will be soon

Who cares, the intended purpose of those flyers is to make them overreact and go full retard over something as innofensive as "white people have a right to exist too".

Just reverse the roles and pin it right over it.

Or take it down. Stop being a pussy.

The people saying "we aren't nazis" aren't the people putting up those flyers. The posters have an eagle holding a fasces, for fuck's sake.

Carry something to defend yourself with.

Bending the knee to people who hate you.

Is there anything more pathetic? Is there any possible way to be less of a man?

They used to execute traitors you know. In just a few short decades it seems that all wisdom has been banished by the weak in order to pull down the strong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality

Just post pictures of the guy who invented the phone and the guy who invented the printing press underneath.

Fucking stop with the Nazi iconography, it's going to get us nowhere.

You can have white identity without supremacy

I do have a sharp aluminum thing on my key chain but we aren't allowed to do shit here because of (((tolerance)))

Then use the other one

> 2017
> implying I am not a Nazi
What self-respecting straight white male ISN'T a Nazi these days?

I don't get it.

It's quite a big jumpt to instantly go from being against supremacists to going against borders. Good job, students.

the jews have a right to exist too and since you tried to eliminate them they are eliminating you....and it looks like they are doing a better job

Someone should call the phone number and shit post

It's quite ironic, the posters are right next to each other and the white supremacist one says to snitch and the other is saying don't be a snitch
>Really activates those almonds

Draw a swastika on it.

I did, some gay kid will answer, and transfer you to a voicemail for the press department.

Nice try

But I'm not a white supremacist, I'm an ethno-nationalist. All peoples have the moral right to a land of their own, governed under shared values.

Tell them some kid named Samson hydenberg is hosting alt right racist meetings in secrete

seriously like whos the fucking idiot who puts these posters together?

They look like posters for horror movies?!?

Look at the ominous lighting on the on poster on the left.

Am I looking at a poster for Frankenstein?

Do any of these white identitarians even understand the basics of visual communication?

Brilliant.

Good alternative, draw a white dick on it.

and staple that shit right over it

Does anyone have that screenshot of the ex-OWS guy who talked about how the movement fell apart because all the straight White men were kicked out? Because pic related is how the left ends itself.

draw a willy on it instead

cringe
And you have to pay for the "great" privilege of enrolling in one of these fine institutions? Donald really has his work cut out for him if he wants to make America great again

Just make counter posters and put them up at night if you're concerned for your safety when you have different viewpoints
I'd recommend a satirical one where it defends a rapist or a thief right next to the one supporting illegal immigration

Because white supremacists get things done

Because if you call your friend a retard, everybody laughs and moves on be a use its not true. If you call an actual retard a retard, then everybody wags their finger.

It's rude to rub it in when you're winning. This is the political equivalent of putting a child's shitty drawing on the fridge.

Going for engineering so my exposure to this cancer is minimal but cancer is still fucking cancer. They are also forcefully cucking the engineering department now with the (((All In))) bullshit

WE CAN'T LET HIM HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES GUYS, I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW, SOMEONE FIX THIS

No, that's when the spooks are on the prowl

Because you let them you faggot.

This is cringe tier because it is too serious.

Just print out a Pepe and post it next to any retard lefty poster.

Just take it down man, or do If you're feeling really ballsy go get a big sign and stand in a public space and exercise your right to free speech.

All in for all you faggots

They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr eruopean asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

>Tell them that they can't use the color white on their posters because it's triggering and reminds you of white supremacy
>They use up so much ink making the background a color other than white for each poster that they end up massively overspending on ink
>It quickly becomes unfeasible and they stop making posters

It'd be hilarious if this actually somehow happened

Satire could work too.

shit you're right
bring some calming music to soothe you in case of attack

(((white)))

C'mon, rabbi, you're not even trying.

Put notes attached to them saying replace white with black, asian, or latino when reading to see if you still agree.

Quick question.

How can I help conservatism grow in this high school I sub at now and then? any good printouts

They built an alliance with people who will come to despise them.

I wouldn't call this "doing a better job".

I'd call it bitter and tactically nearsighted. They rely on the stupidity of non-whites who can't make the distinction between jews and whites. They use them like pets to chase down white people and accuse them of racism. When non-whites realize this ruse and actually see the incredibly amount of wealth owned and exclusion that jewish people practice they are going to be furious.

Like I said nearsighted.

jewish population in world- 16 million

White population in the world- 1.3 billion

Would non-ironically stab this man with a pen-knife

another quickie, it's about 60% white 30%hispanic and 10% black

dont die thread

bump

Start with appeals toward authority.

Kids hate authority. Begin presenting the state as an authority figure that tells them what to do.

Explain to the black kids (not directly obviously) that the bigger gov gets the more power it has over you. Explain that police are the government.

kek the first three pics from the left look like the same person.

Note the lack of
>Fucking white males

If your definition of white supremacy is the right to live in a country where western culture and rules dominate society, then you're a cuck.

Someone should print out a few thousand of pic related and post them up
If pics of aborted fetuses in public are fine then this should be too

> we're all in
> no white male

>posting pro white propganda
>not false flag anti white propaganda so outrageous that it redpills normies and gets aired on tucker's show

Embrace diversity ... or else.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgdNeFori_Q

>Reddit spacing
>Concern Trolling
>Muh PR
Yeah I will never buy your shtick.

Should put something relating to being able to deport any and all aliens as well.
Would provide top kek.
and if they take yours down, then take theirs down.

It isn't ok.

The problem is that whites have allowed themselves to be indoctrinated by cultural marxism with "white guilt", and it will not stop until whites realize this, shake it off, and then stand up for themselves like they used to do.

The very first thing they have to do is to accept the fact that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being racist.