Netflix BTFO

Netflix BTFO.

The show looks good.

>muh youtube dislikes

people will still watch it by the millions. you lose.

I'd love to know the stats on how many people cancelled their subscription..

Yeah, just like Ghostbusters 2016, right?

Whites are the new victims now Isaac get used to it.

better """""""""protest"""""""""" would be to just dress up as a nigger for halloween, maybe we can ruse the normies into doing it

This, everyone I've talked to IRL is looking forward to this show. Only thinned skinned trumpkins are mad about this.

Why are alt-right dickheads pretending to be brave for canceling their Netflix accounts and throwing a temper tantrum over this show?

get in the oven, kike

(((you)))

Fuck off schlomo. Your kind is responsible.

Ha. A kike, of course

Number 1 rule of business mate, you do not insult or otherwise piss off royally, large segments of your customer base.

'Dear White People' Trolls Are Calling The Netflix Show Racist
Essence.com

Netflix's Dear White People's showrunner is fighting abuse from trolls, racists
Polygon

Guy who failed at Starbucks boycott fails at 'Dear White People' boycott
Mashable

'Dear White People' Cast Take On Trolls Calling For Netflix Boycott
Huffington Post

Dear White People Creator Calls Neo-Nazi Backlash "Encouraging"
Papermag

White supremacists are canceling their Netflix over 'Dear White People'
The Daily Dot

Alt-Right Dickheads Bravely Cancel Their Netflix Subscriptions Over 'Dear White People'
Gizmodo

don't wear blackface, and if anyone asks, say you're eminem or drake

Trips of truth

Fuck off Commiefornian.

Saw an article in a local Buzzfeed style “newspaper“ about this series.
Pic related was the top comment, literally Hitlers international clique quote kek

>Alt-Right Dickheads

>looking forward to this show

Watching any talmudvision is completely degenerate. You and your "friends" are losers of the highers order.

says increasingly nervous jew

>everyone I've talked to
> only talked to himself

gtfo

((( )))

It is also pretty much the same as those.
Really makes me ponder

Doesn't matter kike. You made a good bit of whites swallow a redpill with this trailer. It's a win for us

>polygoy
>mashoa
>hufpo
>papergoy
>dailygoy
>goymodo

Gee...
Really makes me wonder.

> white supremacist and average spergs getting so triggered they are downvoting a trailer on youtube.

Oh boy cletus you sure showed them look at those thumbs down! Wow!

I never had netflix or even watched much tv for that matter but decided to subscribe and also get my parents signed up as well, anything that triggers you spergs is worth supporting.

It's way more cucky to feel compelled to pay for your own anti white propaganda just so you can virtue signal. Besides, we're not protesting or starting riots. We're doing the only thing that matters, and that's withdrawing our money.

>downvoting

This is fucking retarded. This is obviously a redpill since there's two groups of niggers. One is ending stereotypes the nigress is acting on them. If youre not retarded you would know this has been around since 2014.

For fuck's sake the creator of this show posted "fuck white people" on his twatter

I doubt it. Most SJWs just virtue-signal but don't want to watch this type of stuff.

Sorry 'thumbed down' im in reddit mostly, just come here to see you all sperg out about dumbshit from time to time.

Oh wait, you're not a autist that shits on someone whos from reddit are you? Cause thats spergy/cringey

What's it like living in a shithole city?

Neck yourself for saying it will be redpilled
Listen to the coconut nigger

Post less lurk more

>from reddit
>call others cringey

You can't be more reddit than this.
Fuck off >>> cuckddit.com

>Redditor calling someone cringy

>everyone I've talked to IRL is looking forward to this show

Me too. Everyone I know is totally stoked.

Cyou have to go back, disgusting like-whore

Just like how Hillary didn't need white people and would win in a landslide of millions of loyal followers? Oh wait

Said the dirty scheming jew as he rubbed his hands for warmth and joy.

Remember when the last Call Of Duty game was a financial disaster because the trailer was the most disliked video on YouTube? Yeah me neither.
Dislikes really mean nothing. All these public opinion things don't mean anything, remember when Trump lost by a huge margin because the vocal public hated him?

>browses Sup Forums