""Groping Guard Vigilante"" Sweden NO!

Meet the all-girl bikini-clad 'Groping Guard' vigilantes who patrol swimming pools in Sweden against migrants molesting female bathers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469194/Meet-girl-bikini-clad-Groping-Guards-vigilantes-patrol-swimming-pools-Kalmar-Sweden-stop-migrants-molesting-female-bathers.html

and where are the Swedish men ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pg1JwCL7ugA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Theres three behind the fat chick

>and where are the Swedish men ?
Prepping the bull

Bunch of racists

Maybe you could fix the influx of these parasites instead

>Same thing is happening here

Fuck

>groping guard gets groped

what then?

They certainly lowered my libido.

>buy a dog
>put dog in the pool
>????
>PROFIT!!!

She's guilty of double racism? I'm at a loss for this one too.

What's the idea here exactly? How is this going to work?

What could a man do in that situation thats not seen as being racist. These whores just want to get closer to migrants, Swedens Fucked!

>be groping guard
>get groped
screencap this

>DESIGNATED RAPING POOLS

They loo like Swedish men to me.
Probably selected because even a shitskin will lose his boner when he sees them.

this.

>i'll block your groping hands with my pussy!

>Meet the all-girl bikini-clad 'Groping Guard' vigilantes
Yeah it only takes one look at them to kill your libido.
I thought Swedish birds were supposed to be the prettiest in Europe?

Why does one have an American swimsuit bottom?

there whores so they want to be groped, they literally want the situation to escalate to a full on blacked gangbang

>and where are the Swedish men
They were all forced to get Sex reassignment surgery because having a penis is sexist.

>swedish ""men""
watching their women getting culturally enriched

They will all be raped by migrants, won't they?

What the fuck are they gonna do when they catch someone? Give them a stern talking to and hope they won't do it again?

I thought Swedish girls were pretty, wtf?

The immigrants need glasses if they accidentally grope girls like that.

give lecture about rape culture?

butterface

kek

the only reason this is possible in the first place is because they're women, and they were still accused of being racist
male grope guards would probably spark riots

>be Swedish girl
>get groped by foreigners

im going to die laughing when one of them is raped

This. Imagine a dachshund swimming around the pool... that shit would be gold.

>pic
those women don't look too gropable.
jealous maybe?

I remember this image from last year

Tattoos and piercings, attention whores are obvious.

>be immigrant
>go to local pool
>try to rape 13 year old because she looked at me
>woman in haram outfit tries to stop me
>rape both of them

I mean, if anything, rape culture is becoming a thing in those cucked countries. Cops do nothing about migrants raping women and children.

>call police
>describe person involved
>get arrested

this news is older than the internet.

Lmao they're probably all coal burners.
I remember only a few years back my local public pool only had a water splashing system to clean before we go in the pool area, and there was only one lifeguard, the place was calm and clean. Now, after our town got its share of niggers via mass immigration, our public pool put 3 chemical washing sections, not to mention they hired more lifeguards, more vigilantes, tighter reception ect... Now the place is all brown, its fucking awful.

Female Captain Swedens?

>call police
>describe person involved
>woman get arrested for racism
fix'd

>and where are the Swedish men

Judging by the picture, they're right there.

Well, pork IS Haram and all, that should stop them.

No bully

swedish men is an oxymoron.

>Says the leaf

>1 year old article

amazing

Nordfront and similar organisations have done some patrolling, but they are usually stopped by the (((police))) pretty fast.

>where are swedish men?
Swimming pools are for children and old people that sit in the saunas naked.

We have jobs

Do they enjoy this? I think they do. Stop giving women attention. Muslims in Europe were a mistake.

It's almost like the demand for SWEDEN YES (ish) threads are higher than the supply...

It isnt. The muslims will just grope them and get the shit beat out of them but wont care.

I'm sure there are plenty of fresh Sweden YES stories daily.

>look for men who are having a sexual emergency
>4 women rush to fuck his brains out
>This is somehow Sweden, no.
There is never a silver lining with Sweden

Swedish woman are too spoiled btw.

It's mostly wymen and now skitskins that vote for multi kulti. Allowing wymen to be politicians (and vote...) was a big mistake.

"Som man bäddar får man ligga."

I only take care of, and protect, my immediate family.

Fresh crime every day in every country, we're being singled out because we're too White for some to handle.

>we have jobs

holy shit they pay you to prep the bull? fucking social democracy man

Swedish men are getting pegged by their gfs strap-on

muh pure Swedish Aryan woman turn out to be nasty bar slags from any north American town

From front to back

These ARE the Swedish men

Then why are so many of them old?

There is many [insert Western country here except Sweden] YES threads that can be made and that it's made or that doesn't gain traction btw... Just sayin'.

I've lived my whole life in a white neighborhood surrounded by black neighborhoods. They come here to use our pools, play on our basketball courts, eat at our restaurants, shop in our shopping malls, etc... Nobody here ever goes to their neighborhoods for anything except drugs. It disgust me that they can't just be content to ruin their own neighborhoods.

When I was a teenager we used to have race wars between the local white kids and the invaders all the time. Ive got a million crazy stories from those days. Ive seen it all. If they're moving into your area be prepared for life to change dramatically. Maybe speak with some south Africans about how to proceed with defense. No offense, but you Europeans are new to all of this. Hence grope patrols and don't rape me wristbands. Its sad. Adults behaving like lost children. No one there to help them and the don't know how to protect themselves.

Noice election Austria.

Solid banter/10

Severely underrated, I am ashamed of this thread's reading comprehension.

the only reason why 4 swedish women would create a groping guard is because they aren't getting groped themselves.

they want to get raped like all swedish men/women, but they won't be.

>Then why are so many of them old?
You've gotten good about censoring the new ones and making sure they don't even get into the news.

They already jailed the men speaking out against the criminal migrants. Surprised these women aren't being put in jail for their intolerance.

>Couldn't have been born in Sweden where I could've groped ladies at swimming pool and have more girls approach me in bikini

MUSLIMS GET PUSSY SO EASY AND I HAVE TO GO OUT OF MY WAY TO GET PUSSY! I HAD IT WITH THIS BULLSHIT SOME OF YOU ARE ALRIGHT! SOROS REEEEEEEEEEEE YOU WILL FACE WRAITH OF ANGRY VIRGINS!!

Is there a way to filter out Americans?

>No offense, but you Europeans are new to all of this
This is very true.

Sometimes I get the urge to strangle large parts of my parents and grandparents generation (they imported these skitskins) t b h.

Don't know how they couldn't have known tbqh. They have successfully fucked up a lot of what their ancestors fought and bleed for in about 50 years.

Now it's up to my generation to fix things.

Good times create weak men and hard times create strong men.

>"Som man bäddar får man ligga."
Vi har ett bättre uttryck i Stockholm: "Vi gillar olika". Vita kvinnors bekvämhet är inte det viktigaste i det svenska samhället.

Or to put it in English words: Fuck whitey.

inb4 they get gang raped.

So do these women let the migrants molest them instead then? Because I can't see the police not arresting them if they're just interfering with the migrants spreading their culture.

What do they do...? This really just seems like a couple of dumb broads larping as tough badass vigilantes. Are you even allowed to carry pepper spray on you in Sweden?

source?

Memes aside, is this really that big of a problem?

at least he stopped her from getting raped.

>swedish
>men

pick one

Not really.

The censoring was a lot heavier before.

wtf

arent swedish girls supposed to be hot

wtf is this shit

This is a great idea on one hand, on the other hand they have no empathy for dogs and would try to hurt the poor little guy.

No shit. That's incitement to hatred. Dumb racist pig.

>"Hey you there Ahmed, stop touching that woman she didn't give you consent!"
>Migrant beats the shit out of them and rapes them instead

pure bred swedes. Not these mixed ones

>every one has either a tattoo or a piercing or both
and these are supposed to be the non-degenerate ones?
rest in piss swedecuckland

These are the slags that are upset the migrants aren't molesting them.

They are mixed.

>horny sandnigger gropes a hottie
>these things show up
>sandnigger goes limp instantly
It could work

youtube.com/watch?v=pg1JwCL7ugA

Christ they look like shit. And these ugly cunts are supposed to be in their mid 20s?

What the fuck Sweden? I thought you guys had blond qts over there. I guess I was confusing you with another country.

Well nationalists do the same sometimes but they get thrown out because #notyourwomen.

I thought swedes were supposed to be pretty..? What the fuck happened all of those are 3/10

>Swedish
>Men

You can only pick one desu

Who throws them out?

I could see this working if they ganged up on an individual goatfucker. They are pussies without the backing of several other goatfuckers.

>>Call some refuggees

>pic related

The staff at the swimming pools.

These are 8/10's in Britain.

>Nordfags are usually overgrown freaks
>They would also have annoying swede accent
>bitchy and STD ridden

Sweden needs a nuke

4>3>1>2