Clare Gillen (pedo) IG account

Clare Gillen (pedo) IG account

hotdog fingers

homo hut (its a shirt for a baby)

Is this pizza gate shit?

PIZZA BUMP PEDOS ARE GOING DOWN

Is it a sin for a God-loving aspiring Christian to kill pedos?

Asking for a friend

>murder
Yeah, but we're not perfect.

thread protection

>#lovemyauntie

LEL dude lets not post random kids on here for no reason

>praying to anyone but God
Catholics, more like cuckolics

Thats not a random kid.

That was found from one of the pedo's IG account

Justice bump.

I wasn't going to say anything but since you got sweet digits all of you can know i am about to masturbate to this sweet loli.

Hail Moloch!

PSYCHIC FUCKING VAMPIRES

how can you be an aspiring christian? he who is not with me is against me, those are jesus's words, there is no on the fence with salvation, accept him as your savior, understand his gift through reading the word, spend some time learning who he is, and become a better stronger man for it, I found god earlier last year, and have since stopped living for the world, and started living for god, and my life and the great things happening in it are a testament to gods power.

>was a homeless drug addict
>almost died, saw jesus, he told me he chose me, didn't know what it meant.
>got to a shelter, got clean, started reading the word.
>got a job, bought a car, got an apartment.
>now I am working for the lord every day.
>been sober for 9 months now

he can do great things if your life you just have to accept him into your heart.

PRAISE!

>Justice
yes i went on the account and while i tend to agree she is the type we have no demonstrable proof other than her weird taste of "art". and the kids picture being on Sup Forums doesn't really get us further in investigation

this is why 9/11 happened

>letting Jews dictate your moral principles

Wew lad. Go read the story Jacob and Esau and the story of Joseph with a critical eye.

you dont believe in the 10 commandments ?

>there is no on the fence with salvation, accept him as your savior

Accepting him isn't the issue, friendo, just a nagging fear that he wouldn't accept me. Probably ignorant pussy-footing on my part, but it's been so easy for me to give in to the hate and anger in my heart, that sometimes I wonder if, despite my desire to do good in this world, I'd even be worth saving. Yeah, sounds utterly retarded, I know, but it's my cross to bear

Will do, thanks.

Are you serious? Have you ever done research on the original text they come from? There are no lines break and no punctuation like you see in your bible. When read in their original form, the ten commandments tell Jews how to behave with respect to other Jews (nieghbor is understood by Jews to mean fellow Jews, not in the universal sense that people think today). Jewish law, including the ten commandments, is akin to sharia law for Muslims. The goyim are not protected by them just as the infidels are not in Islam.

I still think something bad happens when you kill and steal and commit adultery

FYI, Jews have always understood Jacob to represent the Jewish people and Esau to represent the gentiles. Pay careful attention to how Esau is treated.

When it comes to Joseph, look at what he does to the Egyptian people. He moves in, collects the fruits of their labor, then strips them of all they own selling it back to them, and eventually makes them slaves on their own land while he invited the rest of the Jews to "live off the fat of the land". The Jews and then subsequently perscuted and cry victim.

The old testament is pure kikery. If you want to take Jesus' teachings seriously, be my guest. Go try to be a good, kind person, and all that, but don't get caught up in what some shitty sand people who glorify robbing people, genociding unbelievers, and await the day all gentiles will be their slaves think about morality.

play Heartstone to take my mind of things.. while finding player stumble upon this thread.
Game finds opponent.
His name is TwistedSex. Damn

Bump also

That's three out of the ten, and most legal systems outlaw stealing and killing, so why are the Ten Commandments so special? Adultery is eh, but that's more of a civil matter than a criminal one anyway.
Also the punishment for violating the ten is usually stoning or killing, so because somebody wants to do some work on Saturday, that's worth killing them over?

Its for a dog

>read the whole thing with a critical eye
>only Abraham came back down from the mountain
That nigga sacrificed Isaac.

>if you don't believe in the Jewish god and Jewish religious law you have no morals

Not believing in their volcano demon or caring what rules a genocidal, parasitic tribe of sandniggers set for inter-tribal behavior doesn't mean that I don't believe in strict monogamy, not stealing from anyone regardless of who they are, not killing people without cause, etc.

These principles are a matter of rationality and seeking to promote social order.

Worth it desu senpai

this lady comes off as someone who been diddled

indeed.