SWEDEN NO!!!

SWEDEN NO!!!

rt.com/news/376582-sweden-cop-immigrant-crime/

>A Swedish police investigator triggered a media tsunami with a Facebook post linking violent crimes with immigrants. Peter Springare received an outpouring of support from fellow officers and common Swedes, as well as some accusations of racism.
Springare is a senior investigator at the serious crimes division at the Örebro Police Department with 47 years under his belt. In the Saturday post he said what he was going to say would not be politically correct and that saying such things could harm an officer’s position or pay grade, but he was about to retire and didn’t care.

“Here we go; this is what I’ve handled from Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment,” he wrote.

“Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again. Christopher… what, is it true? Yes, a Swedish name snuck in on the edges of a drug crime. Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again,” he added.

The post goes on to identify the origins of the suspects.

“Countries representing all the crimes this week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can’t be sure because they don’t have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they’re lying about their nationality and identity.”

The post steered waves in Sweden and has since received over 36,000 ‘likes’ and 16,000 ‘shares’ by Tuesday. People supporting Springare’s words started a group on Facebook with over 75,000 members. Among the people voicing support of the opinion were fellow police officers, both serving and retired.

Don't worry brother, we will range ban all swedish IP's for being intolerant.

bump

This doesn't change anything. Sweden is headed towards turbulent times either way, there will be no electoral solution.

I just hope no fucking Swedes will be coming to Finland to escape the violence. We have enough Swedish speakers we don't need more.

This changes the mind of people. And the perpetual excuse that immigrants do not commite the majority of crimes

... is discarded to the eyes of the public

How many fucking times are you gonna repost this before you get tired of it? jesus fucking christ post something new you fucking inbred

What a racist ignorant piece of shit. I mean these people are coming from war-torn lands to a place that is supposed to be welcoming and tolerant! Now their receiving such vitriol because of white supremacist neo-nazi? I am completely enraged. I will be denouncing this "man" if i can even call him such to my friends on Facebook as well as my followers on twitter. This is exactly the kind of hatred and bigotry that Donald Trump's administration has suddenly made ok. What happened to the decades of progress? Swedes raped everyone when they were vikings and then they stood by as millions of beautiful Black slaves were kidnapped and forced to work for whitey.

Islamophobic, racist, xenophobic, transpacific, white nationalist/supremacist all-lives-matter chanting POC-raping politically incorrect, rightwing, gun toting nutcase!!!!!!!! FUCK THE POLICE. Like seriously. I am done. Im fucking done. Sweden was doing so well. I am officially converting to Islam in rebellion against this sick oppression. My name is now Mohammed Hussein Al-Assad, breeder of Whyte Womyn and conqueror of Northern Lands. THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMED IS HIS PROPHET

We saved your kids in the past this time you better take in ours.

lol!

>swedish kids .webm

>t. Ahmed

#MakeSwedenGreatAgain

We're gonna make it lads. Bumping for civil war.

What if the left are just people who took trolling too far?

I hope this is pasta

...when your birth rates were low and the kids who never returned.

Tack så mycket, indeed.

>inb4 Swedish media and useful idiots label him for racism and destroy his life

We've already taken thousands of refugee children who came from Sweden, see the 17-year-old child on the right here.

You can have em

Guess who pays their retirement? Yes, you.

o vay. noting hes crazy. stop asking nowe goym

>serious crimes division

Seriously tho, how do shitskins operate when they all have the same fucking name

Really builds my walls

>This is the Aryan Master Race
What went wrong?