Nigger survival game

You wake up as an attractive (relatively) black man with lots of money. You are an enforcer in the inner-city drug trade.

You receive a text from Eboni (pic related) asking you to come over, but you see some rival gangsters in your street looking menacingly

Posessions:
>Glock 17, 38. Magnum, Range Rover, large amounts of cocaine and marijuana stocked away, and a rowhome.

Doubles or one decides what happens next

Roll on dem niggas fo sho

muh dik

Move away, go to college, get a job and be a productive member of society.

do a line

Chimp out

Go to Africa and become a mighty warlord with my basic gardening knowlege

Go to gas station, buy skittles and iced tea and cough syrup.

Read txt on phone and give out a long "sheeeeeeit" while staring absently out window.

Steal the white wimmin

roll

Rolling

Decline the booty call, sit around on Twitter retweeting BLM bullshit

2 lines of coke, scratch your balls

Checked nawmsayin

Tell her to come over in an hour

SHIEEETT NYUCKA WHY DA WHYTE MAYNE GOTTA HOLD ME DOWN FO' I JUS' WAN GET SUM PUSSY BOI!

>walk outside
>get shot

Kill self

Reroll tell her to come over now I'm tryna see that fat black ass

i kill myself and hope to come back as a non nigger or a cute animal

One more time this time text her and a white girl to come over then we both rape the white girl

Off by 1 ;_;

this.

As you sit on twitter talking about blm and looking for jobs and colleges, you hear a knock on the door. It's a attractive young woman, who asks to be let in. She gets in your face and at first gets flirty but points a gun to your head and asks where the stash is. She holds the gun very awkwardly and untrained. You have your trusty .38 by your side.

Pic related is her

You know we lost the culture war when the argument is meant to be "would you risk your life for a fat ass on a slutty girl"

It's a game where you try to dominate the inner-city crime world.

Wait until she's off guard then point my gun at her while she's not pointing hers at me then tell her to drop it. Then rape her and take her to a dangerous part of town and leave her for dead

>Bitch! You got the wrong mutha fuckin house!
Then rape her

>off by 2
Kek forgive me

shoot self