archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104925525/#104930503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104928796/#104928796
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104774562
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104719198
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104514402
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104493084
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104337036
snopes.com/ninth-circuit-court-most-overturned/
dailywire.com/news/13294/fake-news-rap-sheet-last-week-msm-was-caught-john-nolte
thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/
imdb.com/title/tt0111503/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Id be frustrated too if courts ruled against me doing my job repeatedly, particularly if those courts are making their judgements based on feels rather than precedent or the actual law.

That is how a human ruin looks after tweeting rants in 5am.

Because a MBA would know more about the law than a judge with 20 years of experience, right.

I would hate my staff too if 80% of them were neocon cuckservatives.

then maybe he shouldn't have picked them

Yeah because a judge in Seattle knows more than all other judges in the US

The 9th circuit gets stricken down 80% of the time. More than any other by a lot.

>implying judges are unbiased

we'll see what scotus says. 9th district is run by retards.

>Reportedly

Hella fr*ckin epic

>reportedly

How to spot bullshit with one word.

His cabinet picks are okay. The problem is the thousands of cucks he didn't personally hire.

retard located

oops

You would think there would be a Congressional investigation to find out way that is. Do these "judges" just not know the law or are they legislating from the bench.

>rawstory
>shopped teary eyes
credible news

FAKE JUDGES

>H-he said he'd be our leader, our god... why have we been forsaken.

>paid CREW/Soros shills losing sleep and wasting 40 million stolen shekels to undermine and sabotage a nation

this actually reveals the extent and dictatorial power of Soros's deep state.

the deep state does not rely on the support of the general public who have decided to do away with globalist totalitarianism

the deep state exists on the paid support of hired criminals: the paid protestors, the paid judges, the paid voter fraud, the paid ISIS, the paid Ukrainian revolutions etc.. to further their nefarious, subversive, and genocidal agenda.

the subversive spamming by paid CREW shills that spews disinfo is just one small part of the globalist deep state machine:

> Anyone else regret voting for Drumpf?
uploaded image file name identifies CREW:
Crew sample-18(rename before posting).jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110530224/

>Since most of us here now regret voting for Trump, how can we fix this and make Hillary the president?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110192154/

>How do I change my vote to Hillary Clinton??
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198143/

>I unironically regret voting for Trump.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104955778/#104957056
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104925525/#104930503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104928796/#104928796

> Anyone else regret voting for Trump?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104774562
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104719198
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104514402
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104493084
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104337036

No way. You read any of the Donald's books, even the shitty ones, you know the one thing he will not do is quit. Not unless he thinks there's more to be gained by doing so anyway. He will scream and shout and make threats and curse the name of everything that is good and pure, but he doesn't give up. Never.

Fake news.

First off,
>sage

Second off,
you know there is an entire industry that fuels clickbait articles for monies, right? All it takes is for the fucking 3rd shift 53rd dish washer to say "Drumpf is done this time for real"

And they will say
>Confidential Sources in White House claim definitively...

>His cabinet picks are okay.

If the 9th Circuit knew anything about the law their judgements wouldn't be overturned 80% of the time.

Is declaring bankruptcy suddenly
>not quitting
in your alternative reality?

I empathize as I feel like I understand on a much much smaller level.

I worked in a business for five years and became a teacher this last one. I didn't realize how much fucking shit the state makes teachers do to cover up how retarded minority students are and how much we have to cheat to put them on an even level with whites.

and what is wrong with her, muhammed?

Well, yeah. Hopefully he goes full Emperor and we can end US democracy once and for all.

>why have we been forsaken
But we haven't, he's doing what he can to break through the left wing brain wash, but I fear you let them establish too great of a stronghold.

He made money off each one

>9th Circuit

That is literally the feels propaganda circuit. They just shill for the far leftist position no matter, what, and the VAST VAST MAJORITY, of their decisions are overturned. (Less than 20% of their appeals are considered constitutional) But you don't know anything about American politics so just fuck off.

Possibly, especially when you have judges showing up to court wearing pink pussy hats.

Cool. I'm sure he will make money out of getting impeached or stepping down.

But how does that help you and me? Or the USA?

>rawstory
Fake news, who gives a fuck.

Sage, abort.

Autism doesn't explain away actual shilling.
Everyone comes here believing that there's no such thing as PR companies.

the fact that he picked her because she's a big party donor and otherwise has no qualifications for the job huetard

Tell me more user what did the state make you do?

>Reportedly
Yeah my nuts niggerlover. He's like a pig in shit right now and everyone knows it.

>muh qualifications

i wasn't even talking to you, krautnigger. speak when spoken to you fucking cuck. fuck you and fuck europe

subtle powerwording

>BREAKING NEWS: LATEST US PRESIDENT DOES NOT ENJOY BEING PRESIDENT, SAME AS ALL PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS, WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE OF THIS? FIND OUT LATER WITH OUR EXPERT SHAYLA B'TUNGU LISA MUHAMMED MCMANN

If 80% of the time that superiors review your ruling, they decide to reverse it, one could surmise that you act out of line with what the job actually is on a semi-regular basis.

He's probably spent most of his life surrounded by parasites who he hates. Who do libs pretend he's like a young guy who can't handle stress? He's fucking Donald Trump you retards, the posterboy of capitalism

>could this signal the beginning of the end

Thank you, The Onion. If you had told me I'd get to use this image AFTER the election, I'd ask you where David Brock gets all his money.

trump loves to work and his ego is too big to step down if he doesnt enjoy it. but this is literally fake news

>appeal to authority the post

> 80%
Sauce?

Lotta non-arguments for a third world country

>do what you promised your voters
>lots of people stabbed him in the back and try to prevent this
>stressful job
>people want you to die for simply disagreeing with you
>everything you do is wrong in the eyes of half the country
>you honestly could've just retired and had people still like you instead of working a job that ages you faster than any other

Says the Brazilian. Devos is a Gigatard. Voucher schools are a scam.

Had to google that.

I believe this outlet I've never heard of before with their nonexistent sources.

Drumpf BTFO.

You missed the point entirely because you're a low information retard. Allow me to smash all of your teeth out. Bankruptcy is NOT quitting, it's using title law to recover money from an investment that has run its course or gone sour. Trump's largest "bankruptcy" was Atlantic City, where he was praised by economic journals for getting out before the city imploded.

You got BTFO and you twisted it to try and continue pushing your ignorant, inane point. You know literally nothing of finance and you know even less about politics. Do not speak about complex subjects while you're high you puerile fag-enabler.

made up lies, even worse than real lies.

wiki or any article. They are the most leftist circuit in the country, and cover California. They ruled that it wasn't a constitutional right to own a firearm, once.

Yeah, that irritated me so much. They don't even hide their bias, yet they will continue to get away with it. White men are fucked.

>could this signal be the begining of the end?

how many stories over the last 2 years have said this?

B L U M P F B T F O
L
U
M
P
F

B
T
F
O

>-reportedly-hates

No, he picked her because the RNC and Trump both want to abolish the Department of Education. DeVos is a protest.

Getting to pick which school gets your money is a scam, but being forced to pay for your 1 designated public school is not?

Flat 80% is a misnomer. It's 80% of cases that are appealed to the SCOTUS are overturned. Still that's an abysmal statistic, if overblown.

snopes.com/ninth-circuit-court-most-overturned/

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness:

>doesn't release tax returns
>bans only 9 majority muslim countries with no ties to any U.S. terrorist attack
>Hillary isn't in jail
>Trump still hasn't deported the illegals like he promised
>The wall is actually a fence
>Mexico isn't paying shit

Obama hated his job and staff (That hated him back.) too, but he still kept going.

When SCOTUS rules on the EO they don't get to just cry and say its unconstitutional like these lower courts are.

They have to expressly detail what is unconstitutional and how it is a radical departure from the well worn law otheroresidenta have used, or completely strike the entire law.

They don't get to,say one,thing is "wrong", they have to be specific and detailed enough that congress or the president can do something new and sufficiently different.

This will be the end of Drumpf's presidency!
>mfw whe're gonna hear this for 8 more years.

> Wikipedia
> News articles
> Sauce

so sad.

many such cases

>Trump still hasn't deported the illegals like he promised
isn't he doing that right now?
>The wall is actually a fence
source?

I am a cruz missile now

>feels propaganda circuit. They just shill for the far leftist position no matter, what,
So you're saying, that a grammatically poorly written executive order that is not focused on a single topic in a meaningful way should be enforced because you feel like you're more entitled to...

I'm really trying to understand this. If it was a disciplined, well written, grammatically correct and ideologically consistent order, then we'd probably be having a different conversation.

>conservative clown car

frumpfs finished!!!!!!!!!1

Why even other op

Gee, I remember this same story a week into his term.
And two weeks in.
Give up, shills, we've heard this tune before.
Anyone else remember the one about Trump watching TV a lot?

FAKE LIES

You don't need (((qualifications))) if your job is to destroy the Dept of Education.

>he's the PRESIDENT of the US of A, he KNOWS best!
This is a sword that cuts both ways, fag.

Yeah but everyone knows why. It's stacked with leftist activist judges who play politics rather than interpret and uphold the law. They rule in line with how Democrats vote.

We're not allowed to give zeroes, meaning that every kid gets at least a 50% even if they do nothing. For all intents and purposes you only need to bring their grade up by 10% to pass them at that point, which involves manipulating points on tests. In fact, the state-given final exams deliberately tell us to cheat by settings "marks" so that if a kid gets say an 8% on their test they automatically get 59%, which means they literally can't fail as a 59% counts as a passing D.

You could say this counts for all students, but my own data has shown me that the only students benefiting from all this are minorities. We're also specifically told that we cannot fail ESL students, most of which are, you guessed, hispanic. What's funny is that because of all this my state is praised and considered a revolutionary model for our high graduation rate for minority and hispanic students.

The law is fluid and susceptible to influence from a sweet tongue or ideological judge.

why do faggots keep posting this shit? How many fake "our sources inside the White House tell trump just watches tom and Jerry re-runs all day XD" are you going to write/post?

FAKENEWS
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

>legislating from the bench

I bet there's all kinds of """""""unnamed sources""""""" being cited in this article too

It's so fucking wack. Read this shit
dailywire.com/news/13294/fake-news-rap-sheet-last-week-msm-was-caught-john-nolte
thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

kek.
this isn't meant for our eyes. it's for his staff to see.
they are trying to D&C his staff and sew distrust within their ranks.
they're simply hoping his staff members will read this article and start to be suspicious of Trump.
they don't realize that only the weakest will fall for this. once those weak-minded buffoons drink that koolaid and become slackers/saboteurs under the spell of the globalist media apparatus, they will be swiftly identified as the retards they are, then immediately culled from the administration like tares in a field of wheat.
they're literally strengthening the cohesion of Trump's staff for him by giving them shit-tests, making it easy for him to sift out the beta orbiters, leaving only alpha warriors remaining.
tippity toppity kek. let's hope these dumb shitheads never figure out what anti-fragile means.
it's gonna be 8 years, boys.

How Can Lies Be Real

Have you ever been to one of these places? The people who run them are dipshits.

>Rawstory
Why does anyone take this site seriously again?

That's a really persuasive argument

Like this, Jaden
imdb.com/title/tt0111503/

Why does anybody (liberals included) take Alex Jones seriously?

Surely, a website named "Conservative Clown Car" is the most reputable source on the web.

"He doesn't like this shit" is certainly an exact quote from a reliable and infalable source.

Pardon me for actually knowing what "private" education is actually like from personal experience.

Hint: It's not your Cuckpitalist wet dream.

they see it in the curated headlines in the top right corner of their facebook feed
that means it's real news
anything that doesn't appear there is fake

How can he be finished now when he was finished before the election on at least 6 jewzillion occasions?

What a bullshit article. No shit SCOTUS overturns an APPELLATE court when it' appealed to the SCOTUS. Did Snopes think SCOTUS just took whatever cases from whatever court it wanted? Fucking retards.

fake news