I am now an anti-semite

Well Sup Forums you broke me. It took 3 years but I have finally started hating the Jews. I was just reading through the news the other day and saw that an anti-trump article was written by someone named Goldwitz or Goldberg or something and the first thing to come out of my mouth was "fucking Jews".

You've ruined me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bs0h9ieLPyw?t=54m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we saved you.

Hating Jews is a meme that your retarded ass was dumb enough to fall for. Why not just hate liberals?

found the jew.

there's disgusting Jews on the right too.

I even made it my mission to not let you convert me to your anti-Semitic beliefs but it didn't matter. It's too late for me now.

Goyim no! Hate liberals instead!

Sup Forums is just satire bro. its not our fault you didnt understand the meme. we are a board of peace.

Shapiro is based, kys

Treat all Jews with some suspicion until you get to know them personally.

All people are disgusting. Whites blacks Jews Asians Hindus liberals conservatives. The only people worth a damn are the illuminated. Everyone else is just stuck in their reality tunnels where they're the good guys and anyone who challenges their reality tunnel are the bad guys.

Don't blame jews, blame liberalism.

Jews were around way before western civilization was a thing, and they didn't do shit, rather, they were enslaved by everybody.

Shit started to get fucked up when liberalism came, napoleon, the french revolution and all of that crap. The jews saw their golden path through that door, and used the average goy as his supporter promising him a lot of things he would never get.
Suddenly the guy that was fighting for his country and for a noble monarch in many wars saw himself living as an enslaved toy to a fitlhy soulless foreign prick, from paycheck to paycheck, just because of liberalism.

Jews can't do shit if the state keeps them from power. That's why they destroyed everything that opposed liberalism, e.g. fascism, natsoc, communism, etc.

Jews are not responsible for anything, they're just doing what they were allowed to do under the current system that dictates the path of globalization. Once patriarchy goes back and liberalism is opposed, jews are going back to their old places in history.

t. Goldsilverstienberg
I'm on to you, pal.

youtu.be/bs0h9ieLPyw?t=54m17s

Have some more. It's a Jewish/NeoCon two for.

Supporting Gary Johnson is such the opposite of based.

If you want to be an anti semite read israeli newspapers. I find it insane that kikes don't realize how racist they are.

You realize that most Jew memes are created by Muslims, right?

Think about it.

Look at the Jew meme, looks Arab doesn't it?

Think about it.

welcome to reality op

he's not the only jew on the right. besides, religious people (incl. jews) who understand and take their religion seriously inevitably end up right of center.

is this real?

No.

You don't have to hate all Jews. Noticing that a disproportionate number of anti-white academics and media figures are or seem to be Jewish is enough.

Hang in there buddy. It's a hard pill to swallow but you'll make it.

Look up Kol nidre to pass the time. It's the Jew tradition of annulling all promises for the next year. Lieing is part of their way of life.

>browses pol 3 years
>only hated jews now

confirmed retarded.

>three years
lurk more newfag

I would congratualte you on your revalation, however hating jews and being an anti- semite is one thing however putting foward logical arguments for the deportation of jews to isrsel is another matter entirely.

However remember my words of enthusasim desu,
"Dont fight against what is in front of you, fight for what is behind you."

Remember that and you may suprisingly have a valid sell point to the uninitiated whom have not realised international jewery is not simply a matter advocated for by "meth taking neo-nazis and far right conspiracy theorists, but a matter openly debated by ordianry decent people who hate to see what its happening to the world.

3 YEARS!?! It took me 3 hours!

>Hating Jews is a meme that your retarded ass was dumb enough to fall for. Why not just hate liberals?

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

found a vid of you

>Neoconservative Zionist are right-wing
>Not ex Trotskyist

3 hours?! I was ruined after only 3 minutes of exposure to /pol's toxic ideology!

If you were to leave you cave, you would realize EVERYONE hates jews.

I am not even fucking exaggerating. EVERYONE distrusts Jews. Even when I was studying the (((holocaust))) during University, we were still making jokes about it and shitting on Jews outside the classes.

In my work place a good 90% of my team hates Jews. Because we all insult them during lunch break.

Jew is used WORLDWIDE as an insult. Your friend is tight with cash? He's a fucking Jew. If someone in our friend group is tight or comes down on you unreasonably hard and fast for debt repayment, we call them goldstein.

My fucking parents hate jews. My fucking sister hates jews. My fucking aunts and uncles hate jews.

My fucking liberal university friends hate jews and hate israel.

Jews are fucking univerally hated.

If you call it a meme you're a fucking retard. The only reason they survive is by making everyone too scared to say it loud enough for everyone else to hear; because I assure you most people would agree.

I don't think you understood what you were getting into.

When you join the hive mind, you join the fucking hive mind.