IS THE USA THE NEXT PURGE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ghUi2FPgzxs
youtu.be/_8EBLe0D7K4
youtu.be/3zOlT-nbkos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_retrocession
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring our boys in

Let them riot. You notice none of that shit ever happens in the South...

Da serv n protec yall from them nigger boys yeehaw

>RIP THE USA. RIOTING IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL:
You call that a riot? THIS IS A RIOT!

youtu.be/ghUi2FPgzxs

youtu.be/_8EBLe0D7K4

You don't know how easy you have it, be glad and remain calm.

Mitchel Plelps

>Ferguson
>South Carolina
>Literally the biggest riots are happening in Washington DC (in case you don't know thick head, that's not Washington state that's in Virginia)

Riots even taking place in Utah, they're everywhere

What is their endgame?

Ferguson is arguably Southern.
>D.C./Nova
nah pham
>S. Carolina
Meh... just the news looking for a story. Atlanta, Charlotte, N.C., and a few places in VA are really the only places with a big enough black population to have an actual riot... and you seen what happened when BLM started rioting in Charlotte, some nig got boom headshot'ed and the police S.HUT I.T D.OWN

Oh nooo... liberal cities are burning!

>IS THE USA THE NEXT PURGE?
This is the beginning of the fourth turn, or crisis phase. Buckle up.

>Washington D.C.
>in Virginia
Nice education, fag.

This

You are a sad little man

>DC riots

No there's not. Some faggots on some negresses' art project getting roughed up != riots.

That's one hell of a chimpout

>The U.S. Constitution provided for a federal district under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Congress and the District is therefore not a part of any state.

Nice education, fag.

>That's one hell of a chimpout
youtu.be/3zOlT-nbkos
It is getting worse each day that passes, and it is threatening to spread to the rest of the country.

Already stocked up on food to survive 2- 3 weeks locked inside.

This, they've been presenting the image for the last month now and they're going to capitalize on it to try and wrest back control of their system, even if it means false-flagging civil unrest to do so.

have you ever been to D.C.? the DMV is fucking crazy. Luckily the nigs keep to themselves and only bother with monetary issues.

Send the feds into California in order to enforce federal immigration and boarder laws.

>thought of moving to the city
>see that all major cities are in constant chimpout mode
>don't really want to move to the city anymore

Who /ruralandcontent/ here?

Because of your unfortunate English, you were misunderstood by damned near everyone here as having said DC was in Virginia, not north of Virginia, which is what you meant to say. I think.

Next time, why don't you say that part of DC USED to be Virginia, which is true.

yeah no, i wish tho. just another free liquor friday

The last worthwhile riot was Baltimore. Most of the damage wasn't even covered. Dozens of businesses and homes were burned.

I wish. USA is too big. Few liberal cities might burn themselves to the ground but everyone else is too fat and lazy to care.

I won't care until libshits start causing fires around farms & suburbs outside the city. Right now it's just a libshit from the west coast of the state burning the east side libshits Starbucks to make a statement to conservatives.

>Dat mag dump in the second video

I thought it was carved out of Maryland. I've stayed in Arlington Virginia before and it's across the river from DC. I'd assume the river was the old border between Virginia and Maryland.

How thick are you? D.C. is in Virgina the same way Los Angeles is in California, and how Reno is in Nevada. I pity you fools like of education and ability to google

D.C. is it's on territory separate from from the idea of statehood. Only Federal law exists in D.C., so actually, it's not part of V.A.

D.C. used to contain part of Virginia but the land formerly in Virginia was returned to Virginia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_retrocession

What state is D.C. In?

Is D.C. a state? No, there are 50 states, not 51.

So, what state is DC is mister? Please tell me mister i need to get there, tell me what state D.C. is in.

"It's in no state son."

"You're fucking retarded mister"

Disgusting shill. Whose paying you to convince everyone D.C. Is in Maryland?

All I know is D.C. is it's own thing. I don't know how it's counted via statehood but I know that only Fed laws exist there. I will admit that D.C. players have a huge play on Virginia law and mostly live in Northern Virginia.

I guess if you really wanted you could investigate the tax law in consideration of D.C. to get absolute answers, but fuck if I'm going to do that you prove myself right.

Where are the livestreams?

Nig nogs contribute to their defeat and they're too dumb to notice it

That's what I wanna know. I heard Shia Laboeuf got shut down

This is all going according to plan. EXACTLY as described in the Albert Pike Three World Wars letter.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view."

Antifa is not an accident. Leftist ideology is a direct consequence of nihilism and atheism. These are the ruthless "revolutionaries".

Quarantine all cities and let them starve after their spoils of loot have ran out?
Lets be honest, sometimes killing people is the only solution.

its happening kek confirmed
civil war when

are you an idiot...you cant quarantine cities..maybe in your shit country with like 1 city

>you can't quarantine cities

Your source is your ass, I presume?

>universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

what the fuck does this mean

Mainstream media propagandist won't cover it. But it is indeed happening and turning to shit

When you have a big enough military, you can.
It's not like the USA has one of the biggest though.
Right?

I wonder if riot police shitpost on Sup Forums. Imagine typing up a Bogpill rundown on your break before going out to bust some leftie heads.

Sounds divine.

Bring it on, I've been building a pile of ammo for 10 years and I'm tired of having cancer. It sounds fun.

that might work in Bulgaria, Igor, but not in America

Seriously though, any livestreams?

wait.. Where were all these out of control riots? Milo event wast very exciting

dont tease me

DEATH TO AMERICA

For the purposes of travel, it's in Virginia.

Technically, and for the purposes of law, Washington D.C. is not part of any state.
I don't understand why this is difficult for you to comprehend.

Some nigger countries in Africa are richer and nicer than your chithole chochol

>South Carolina
What? Nothing of note happens here. Our blacks are chill compared to inner city youth up north.

What do you guys think about right wing safety squads to help maintain law and order?

Rate the patch design I made

>riots
>lawless

I'm shocked

To try and get Trump to quit and all the people who voted for him to change their minds and vote Hilary.They think by rioting and throwing a temper tantrum they will achieve this, They are as you people say глyпй peбнoк

Don't do it, I'm moving to the country, ill work at a gas station if i have to considering the cost of living is cheap

This

I fucking swear