Refugees did not change anything in a noticeable way

Refugees did not change anything in a noticeable way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13260398.Scam_warning_over_barefoot_begging_con/
youtube.com/watch?v=d1KzCa7E7hk
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.svd.se/svd-avslojar-tusentals-incidenter-i-polisens-flyktingkod&edit-text=
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-police-email-authorities-refugees-keep-away-carnival-celebrations-north-rhine-westphalia-a7567401.html
rt.com/news/328628-german-police-officer-refugees/
amren.com/features/2016/03/confessions-of-a-german-police-chief/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Order#Prussia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article161925183/In-der-Fluechtlingsdebatte-fehlt-es-an-Realismus.html
ovb-online.de/bayern/zahl-straftaten-nimmtum-sechs-prozent-7335280.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA0qugZNP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...not yet...

You're a liar or an idiot.

Germany should've died after the war.

I agree brother. Hauptbahnhof is just as shit as it was before the refugees.

False guess.

Maybe not for YOU because you're a fucking male, but for women who are raped or face the threat of rape from the mudslime invaders on a daily basis, things have changed a lot.

>who are raped or face the threat of rape from the mudslime invaders on a daily basis

You should read less Sup Forumsfiction.

Halal bump

Probably because you sit at home in your mum and dads house, with your curtains closed in nothing but your three day old piss stained underwear.

False guess, again.

Lies. You have got a lot of new doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc. Their presence certainly should improve your country.

Elect Merkel again then. Won't change anything right? :^)

OK, now say that to the faces of the hundreds of raped women and the families of the dead ones. Go down to the the Christmas market and say 'you all ended up okay, right? What is ze biggen deal?'

>did not change anything
Except for the crime rates.

How many beat downs is it going to take to make the German people stop being evil?

You wont see it for a bit but your economy is going to crash soon. How many of these refugees are working again? Less than 90%? You are screwed.

>hundreds of raped women
That never happened. Stop reading fake news maybe.

lol

They changed the demographics of your country forever.
Then again, I don't give two shits about your country.

>your economy is going to crash soon

If I got a dollar for every time I read that ... *yawn*.

No, they just ensured the demographic destruction of your nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

How do you feel knowing that native germans will become a hated and despised minority in their ancestral homeland? Your own kin will lose their sovereignty and become nothing more than subjugated vassals to Islam.

>Refugees did not change anything in a noticeable way.

Yeah they just change from shoes to no shoes in back alleys for extra begging theatrics

eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13260398.Scam_warning_over_barefoot_begging_con/

t. refugee

What is welfare and balanced spending?

keep telling yourself that when in 10 years you have to cede entire cities in order for them to establish their caliphates. The Caliphate of Koln etc. you're fucked, Hans.

This is Malmö in Sweden, used to be a nice place filled with tourists. This is last new year's celebration.. youtube.com/watch?v=d1KzCa7E7hk

New years eve was not that long ago. How short is your memory, where thousands of women were assaulted by refugees not even three months ago?

We actually decreased our government debt :).

Your ""country"", in the meantime ...

t. Mehmet.

This is why Turks should be treated as an infectious disease.

You think that's air you're breathing?

The liberal elitist in his all white neighborhood with literally 0 refugees isn't seeing any effect? Wow color me suprised

The only thing that survived was (Part of) the land and the name.

I have a family of four Pakistani or something next door. Could not care less, I am not an oversensitive pussy like you folks.

A bit of groping is not rape, my dude.

False guess, pussy.

Your police are just keeping it under wraps - like the Swedes

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.svd.se/svd-avslojar-tusentals-incidenter-i-polisens-flyktingkod&edit-text=

Try listening to your own law enforcement officers who dare to speak out. But of course it's better to bury your head in the sand, look out your window at your low-immigrant community and just assume all is well.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-police-email-authorities-refugees-keep-away-carnival-celebrations-north-rhine-westphalia-a7567401.html

rt.com/news/328628-german-police-officer-refugees/

amren.com/features/2016/03/confessions-of-a-german-police-chief/

>1000s of women groped
>not noticeable
Strange, here I was thinking that foreign men groping German women was the national fetish of Germany.

My "country" what Abdul? Have you seen welfare spending of Germany last year? You might want to look into it as you're paying for it.

Remember that there are a lot of "refugees" still awaiting their settlement in Germany, as the rest of Europe said "Wir schaffen das night". But don't worry at least we know they can drive trucks.

>at your low-immigrant community

40% immigrants here -- and rising.

>truck intentionally drives through a crowd celebrating Christmas with family and friends
>refugees did not change anything

how about the attack in Berlin? He was a refugee. You can't deny the change, even if you still keep your eyes and ears shut about it.

Quick rundown on Martin Schulz:

>Did not finish school
>Alcoholic
>Tried to an hero
>Opened bookstore and went bankrupt
>Drank more alcohol
>Somehow got into politics
>Was mayor of a small city and drove it into bankrupcy aswell, he built a giant swimming pool that had to close after 1 year
>Cashed in 365 days of EU attendance fees while mostly not being there at all
>Pushed by leftist german propaganda ministery as alternative to merkel
>Speculations of him being a pedo (90% likely)
>Got into higher positions in the EU due to pedo friends
>Is on anti-depressants

nothing wrong with higher crimerates

OP is a tanned German. He thinks his goatfucking ways are allowed here.

But I say let it burn, they will try to push it too hard... We all know what happens if you push Germans too hard.

You mispelled "positive"

Wait until your country or Sweden or France becomes 60/40 white/nonwhite like America. when their kids start becoming politicians, doctors, lawyers, engineers and marginalize you, Trust me it's not a lot of fun! Ps they don't like you

i am anti-Schulz but this can´t be true! do you have any proofs of this (don´t want to google because its to late)

You probably do. That would explain why the crash hasn't happened yet.

I have family there, and while the females haven't been raped or anything, they all have had multiple incidents of muslim men calling them whores for the way they dress. While rapes may be rare, it sounds like there are lots of smaller social issues

>when their kids start becoming politicians, doctors, lawyers, engineers

Would love to see that, albeit I probably will have to wait a while ...

Mayor of London and former US president Obama are the shape of things to come

Taking refugees may backfire even after decades or centuries:
>In 1211, Andrew II of the Hungary accepted the services of the Teutonic Knights and granted them the district of Burzenland in Transylvania.

>Angered and alarmed at their growing power, Andrew responded by expelling them in 1225, although he allowed the new arrivals to remain.

>In 1226, Konrad I, Duke of Masovia in north-eastern Poland, appealed to the Knights to defend his borders and subdue the pagan Baltic Prussians, allowing the Teutonic Knights use of Chełmno Land (Culmerland) as a base for their campaign.

>The city of Danzig (Gdańsk) was captured by the State of the Teutonic Order on 13 November 1308, resulting in a great victory for the Order and marking the beginning of tensions between Poland and the Teutonic Order. Originally the knights moved into the fortress as an ally of Poland against the Margraviate of Brandenburg. However, after disputes over the control of the city between the Order and the King of Poland arose, the knights murdered a number of citizens within the city and took it as their own. Thus the event is also known as Gdańsk massacre or Gdańsk slaughter (rzeź Gdańska).[1][2][3][4][5] Though in the past, a matter of debate among historians, a consensus has been established that many people were murdered and a considerable part of the town was destroyed in the context of the take-over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Order#Prussia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)

They actually like us better than Sup Forums and the "alt-right".
Why shouldn't we take our chances with them?

yeah and they are definitely pushing towards it

>We all know what happens if you push Germans too hard.

We get bombed back to the 17th century?

we are not that far away from feeling major changes. In my city you can see a load of women with hijabs user. This wouldn´t have been seen 60 years ago

So they are better than Germans, who have changed things only for the worse. I agree with you based OP.

i'm convinced that certain people on Earth are incapable of functioning in a first world society. They don't care they are surrounded by filth, vagrancy, trash in the streets, violence, trashy people everywhere...

Shitty bait thread.

Go for it, then. It's just that when they reach a certain percentage of the population, they have a lot of political pull. You may not mind their political ideas, though, so it may not be a big deal to you. In the US, however, you now have "people of color" banding together to push policies of harboring illegal immigrants, or forcing taxpayers to give their underperforming schools more funding, or forcing the government to hire quotas of certain races rather than going by qualifications.

i fell for it...

(you)

Nah. Its what I actually noticed today and worth discussing. Despite all the hype, life in Germany did not change in any significant way.

>Did not finish school
What happened to le edjoocayted left?

>refugees did not change anything in a noticeable way
>refugees killed hundreds of people in europe in 2013-2016

literally barbes, the place you get your drugs from in paris

nice cherry picking faggot

Because massive demographic changes do not happen overnight retard. Germany will not be German within your lifetime because of the actions of your government today.

>terror attacks
>financial drain
>anti capitalistic reforms
>rapes

hmm

>every day a new crime
>our social systems are getting drained
>prices are rising
You're probably living in mommys and daddys basement.

>refugees killed hundreds of people in europe in 2013-2016

wat

There weren't any shitskins of note in Germany back in the 17th century, so that sounds quite nice.

>>anti capitalistic reforms

wat

Except healthcare

And schools

And crime statistics

Kek, I didn't even read your post before I wrote this You're okay spagetthibro.

About a dozen doctors and engineers brawling in front of Leipzig Hbf at around 20.45 tonight (not all at the same time). I wonder what that was all about.

please kill yourself

The Bund alone spent 21,3 billion € on refugees, taking the money the communities spent not even into account.
These 21,3 billion € equal 60% of the expanses on the defense.

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article161925183/In-der-Fluechtlingsdebatte-fehlt-es-an-Realismus.html
For a

German politics aren't nearly as hysterical as American ones though.
Especially on the whole minority issue.
At least that has been true for the various colored/muslim immigrant groups of the past decades here.

>You're probably living in mommys and daddys basement.

So, ultimately, without false assumptions about my person, you are unable to explain why I did not have any negative experiences related to immigrants.

Do you consider yourself a liberal?

Nah. I still get the same amount of health care, my degree is still intact and crime is stagnating on the same levels since the 90s.

Bataclan: 130
Bastille day: 84
That's 214 in two attacks alone, meeting the requirement to use the term "hundreds."

For example Bavaria:
ovb-online.de/bayern/zahl-straftaten-nimmtum-sechs-prozent-7335280.html
Especially violent crime increased around refugee shelters.

I could not care less about minor identity "issues".

>why I did not have any negative experiences related to immigrants.

What about all your taxes being spend on the huge amount of asylum centres and translators and background checks, and extra policing. Isn't it going to cost you guys billions to keep all these refugees over the coming years?

Seriously, you must be trolling or just ignorant. Your quality of life is going to be seriously impacted by this.

That's because you never leave your flat user. The rapefugees are outside.

Did German news ever follow up on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA0qugZNP8

That video has bothered me, I would like to find out some closure on what happened later

Yeah germans like swedes just sit in their depression, not being able to speak out or else be called LITERALLY A NAZI!

Its not just the economy either. Back in the 70s in the USA they said immigrants from mexico and asia would not change our demographics or culture. Needless to say they were dead wrong as dark skinned races breed more.have interests in politics and bring their extended family.

You can see how many problems the USA has had when we decided to go full out multicultural. Or are you even paying attention?

>Civil rights issues daily. Races will never get along so why mix them?
>Gangs and Drugs. People do not naturally form gangs only if they are oppressed. Easier to do race vs race.
>Drain the society of resource from sending wealth out of the country or leeching off citizens as illegals.
>Change laws benefiting illegals into a spiral of decay until society is never the same.(see california)
>Take menial jobs which is right of passage for citizen teenager. Now our kids go from high school to college with no job experience and nobody will hire them after that.

I want to also make it clear in the USA even Hispanics are highly conservative 1st to 2nd world immigrants yet we have issues. Germany is importing good for nothing 3rd world refugees which is total socialite suicide.

Whats the lesson here? Immigration is a capitalist scheme to make money off the citizens expense. In germany your leaders are throwing you under the bus for birth rates and future low skilled workers. Learn from our lessons and kick them out before its too late. You have only yourselves to blame with all this information in front of you.

They WILL BE hysterical in time. If you reach a 60/40 ratio and they haven't become successful members of society, they will not go "well it is our fault that we haven't succeeded here." No group would ever admit to that. They will say "it is your fault we haven't become successful. We need affirmative action and more money and lowered standards." Wait and see

Like I said, he's either unemployed or someone is paying for his shit.

The costs for healthcare already went up. Our streets are fucked, old people barely have any money and they teach a load of bullshit to kids in school.

>identity

It's a political position, not an identity.

>autistic screeching
so tell me, are you happy with your muslim population?

You are approaching an argument here, but the tax burden did not increase.

>old people barely have any money
Don't feel sorry for them, they created this mess.

They did... The demographics of Europe...