/ICE/ Force General #4 - Confessions of a Fuckerberg

CONTINUED FROM CONTINUED FROM CONTINUED FROM We're helping God Emperor's extra 10,000 strong I.C.E. agents to do their jobs.
There is a based brit with a Google Doc going around. Just make sure you're not logged into Jewgle when checking out our list so you don't get doxed.

LET'S CHANGE IT UP A BIT.

1. Pick out illegals on Twitter admitting by searching for pic related "#heretostay -join -joined". the minuses are to filter out the many spam posts under this tag

OR

1. Search (((Facebook))) using the same method of limiting the strings with '-' marks. Clear terms such as "News" and "Trump". EXAMPLE: "weed undocumented -trump -news"
We should take to (((Facebook))) and enter search strings to find ACTUAL CRIMINAL ALIENS as an end-goal. This may prove more effective than any autist may think. As we have seen before, these people are "unafraid" and believe that the whole world is backing them.

2. Report them to ICE using their admission of guilt as proof. In the submissions, you can link to any places where such an admission has occured (ARCHIVE IT AS WELL).
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

3.Sit back and relax, check in a few weeks to see if I.C.E did their job.

WE CAN DO IT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUGGESTIONS AND HONEYPOTS SO FAR (information about these provided if ideas progress):
1. We setup a fake/shill "legal services for illegals" website where illegals can request for one of our "attorneys" to contact them to get legal help. But really we are collecting their name and contact details to pass to ICE.
Pastebin of potential honeypot attorney sites: pastebin.com/L5wfZLLc

2. SCOUR the UGA Gofundme for the Undocumented Student Alliance. Find proud testimonials and attempt to research any members found for histories of crimes or violent acts.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1xjkii-25QK6yFA0NvMPPxopLt6OY8PizOwB4JUYjoLc/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1xjkii-25QK6yFA0NvMPPxopLt6OY8PizOwB4JUYjoLc
youtu.be/YEwGbs8KC-M
a.cuntflaps.me/I8ZE6.mp4
twitter.com/ErikaAndiola
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont let them come to canada

This timeline, the best timeline

Deport them all.

Hey im supercuck3, im reporting you nazis and spreading awareness.

RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS

This one seems like legit ICE material, too bad i didnt find more info on her. I hate those "activist" fags

Hi, based brit here. here's the doc:

I want an app that lets me take a pic of an illegal and submit gps and other metadata to ICE for a streamlined report. We can even gamify the whole thing. Make illegals aware they are being reported. Make them live in fear... make them lash out and get deported faster

RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS

>We setup a fake/shill "legal services for illegals" website where illegals can request for one of our "attorneys" to contact them to get legal help. But really we are collecting their name and contact details to pass to ICE.
This is brilliant

>disgusting
>empty sack
Slanderous! THEY ARE ONTO US; KEEP GOING!!!

thanks, user

In return the livestream their gopro helmet cam

this shit needs to spread to get as many illegals deported ASAP. would be good to pass this to the stormcucks.

What libshits don't understand is that these people broke the Law. They're criminals. By defending these illegals they are essentially say it's ok to pick and choose which laws to follow.
Traitors, nothing more.

Sad!

>be nigger
>get deported asking for gibs online

Can someone link the UGA group so that we can all find it. Owner of the Doc here.

>I thought I could just keep breaking the law forever

Many such cases!

KEK

Bump

I'm browsing Kikebook for you guys. We're all sacrificing ourselves for other people's sins

>working on a degree before you even had citizenship
Priorities!

good. if you find any groups or people post them here or directly in the google doc chat for
docs.google.com/document/d/1xjkii-25QK6yFA0NvMPPxopLt6OY8PizOwB4JUYjoLc

Proper "Mutually Assured Destruction" right there folks.

Buuuuump

We need chapter names for the Ten Thousand.

Can non-muricans participate?

You can trust me with your contact information goyim. I'll get you that visa.

We need to remember the 6 million

hell yeah you can. I'm a bong yet have made this doc:

Everyone is welcome, we will need all the help we can get

>why am I being punished for breaking the law?
>this is a social struggle!

No you just broke the law you ugly brown manlet wetbacks. The only immigration heck that needs to be done is to open their shirt and see if their nipples look like milk duds.

Hey, it rhymes!

Sweet! Once I get back from night shift I'll find some illegals to report.

This is going places.

I report everyone with darker skin tone than Taylor Swift.

Kikebook is such a fucking drag, ew.

We do it for free. Also if mods are watching, what we are doing is not illegal.

well i am still waiting for mods to start baning these threads and people in them, to somehow spin it off as a non Sup Forums politically unrelated or non fit to be on Sup Forums material so that i can go on /qa/ and rip gookmoot a new one

I must apologize for Frogger, he is an idiot. We have purposely trained him wrong, as a joke

I wonder how many of theses are libs pretending to be illegals for minority credit
>tfw they get deported

Gook moot hasn't been on here in about a month. If anything it's like he bailed this site now.

My sister works with illegal immigrants at a college and has a giant binder with all their info including name.

>implying the Japs don't support following the law

kek. that scene was funny as hell

>works ass off for years
>doesn't have 7k
Beaners everyone

>look I was just pretending
>I have my paperwork right here
I'm sorry, Sir, but we can't take any chances. Now get on the Right-Wing-Deportation-Bus.

Suggest info to add to the document via the chat

This. Hiro apparently is avoiding paying taxes to the IRS. He's scared shitless though because he thinks the mods and janitors are trying to get him arrested so RapeApe can take over.

How do I go about reporting a location that I know is a hotspot for illegal immigrant activity in general? A business I know has a large amount of them shopping at all hours of the day.

*sees flag.*

You wouldn't do this if your name was attached to it.
Cowards and sycophants, the lot of you.

Alright so I'm from New Jersey. Know for a fact there's a shitton of illegals around here. Mostly down in South Jersey where they work the blueberry and cranberry farms.

Yes, you're very perceptive that we made the better choice of being in the US LEGALLY.

just report it and include the address. say they have gang tattoos

We need to look into social accounts like this and find out more about this #DACA thing. Seems like a perfect honeypot to find undocumented fags

nigga, i started the #undocumentedunafraid hashtag a week ago, blew up and is now a legit hashtag for self snitching too, check it out

But they don't have gang tattoos. Also I suspect if I report it they'll know it was me at work....

What if I live in a sanctuary city?

Just doing my part, lads

find the social media account of Lesslie Martinez and I'll add it to the document

Be sure to report the local officials who are defending the sanctuary city bullshit, they without a doubt will be guilty of something as well, or someone in their family will be. I'm digging out family information for Sam Liccardo, report every member of their families. You have to go after the families

>Sup Forumsacks from around the world band together to get aliens deported from a country they don't even live in
>foreigners helping other foreigners get in on the action

Just do it anyway, it won't harm. Apparently they're giving jackshit to muh laws since yesterday so who knows.

REPORT THAT SHIT THREW VPN/TOR NIGGA STOP BEING A PUSSY AND SAY THEY HAVE GANG TATTOOS ANYWAY

CAN SOMEONE AD DAIY MARQUEZ THE YOUTUBE MAKEUP CUNT TO THIS LIST PLEASE?!?!

all the more reason to report. create a standoff situation.

And citizens, don't forget that we're citizens.
Tell Mexico "hola" for me.

hey, we all want the US to do well. If the US does well, we do too.
get investigating friend!

I'm not worried about my internet security. I'm worried my co workers will somehow get me fired for reporting this and causing a ruckus with ICE.

Shills be shilling, never mind

do it anyways, just report, report report report. flood the system with reports to give our Trumpenfuhrer enough reason to hire MORE ICE agents to investigate everything.

>DAIY MARQUEZ
If you find her social account and a picture of her admittance to being illegal i'll be very happy to add it, I'm the admin of it

Just report the business and say that the business itself has a large number of illegal customers. Simple.

Ah what the hell. I guess I'll help.

Eh. Fuck it. Why not? I'll call anonymously.

Holy fuck ICE is going bananas

I wish I was one of them right now

THEY CANT, HOW WOULD THEY KNOW IT WAS YOU, ARE YOU THE ONLY LEGAL THERE?

do it anyways you pathetic faggot.

Shills for what? the official document of these thread

GET EM OUT

Experienced doxer here. Just found out a girl a know has a dad who's a convicted pedophile. Doxed him and forced her to give me nudes or i would ruin her life.

Some facts about this:

1. Most of them live in Trenton, Perth Amboy, and a lot of them live in Mercer and Morris County.

follow up:

youtu.be/YEwGbs8KC-M

original video of the cunt bragging about being illegal:

a.cuntflaps.me/I8ZE6.mp4

NIGGA YOURE A PUSSY, NOW SEND ME THOSE NUDES

well here's the document for your findings if you want to work on this. Don't sign in to a google account so you remain anonymous

No, I'm one of the few extremely pro trump people up there. I'm paranoid.

When I started the #undocumentedunafraid Hashtag to snitch on people I came across this person:
twitter.com/ErikaAndiola

She was PRESS SECRETARY for Sanders (not colonel). Give yourself, a presidential candidate used illegal labour for himself. If you want to catch a big fish, take her.

blablbalbabla Sup Forums ban me again for breaking global rule 1488, i'll just reset my ip, like always

This Lessli Martinez bitch, she went to fucking Harvard undocumented and bragged about it. Too bad I couldn't find her social media.

Jose Antonio Vargas. Aka the illegal from the Phillipeans who made that documentry about white people.

Find something where she says she's an illegal outright and i'll add it to the doc.

I'M FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY DEPORT THEM ALL

You have to go back. Go back to mexico and make it a decent place to live, faggot

hahaha gookmoot is afraid lol, i would tell him only one thing "welcome to Sup Forums now get the fuck out"
or ask him what does it feel to try to scam Sup Forums like he did with all that crap when he said too much trafic not enough monies gib more, i have a pasta of it somewhere lol, and now he is getting fucked for that. one wise man once said don't fuck with Sup Forums and he was 100% right

THEN GET ANOTHER JOB NIGGA, EITHER BE A PATRIOT OR BE AN ENABLER, IF YOU ENABLE THEN YOU AINT PRO CHRUMP