I have been browsing Sup Forums for a long time and even considered myself a conservative for some time

I have been browsing Sup Forums for a long time and even considered myself a conservative for some time.

Yet I could never reconcile the massive cognitive dissonance that came with this boards pro-american, pro-capitalists, and por-zionists views. Nowhere is this amalgamated more clearly than in the majority of this boards views on Islam.

I am not a Muslim, I am glad we gained as Greeks independence from the Ottomans, and identify as Orthodox christian even if I am an agnostic.

Last week I read the letter of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the architect of 9/11 to Obama. I always assumed that this attack was because USA represented faithlessness, materialism and Zionist power.

But, no.

The letter addressed American imperialism, military bases that existed in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan,Jordan and Israel. The only thing Sheikh Mohammed was for the US to stop supporting the Palestinian genocide by the Jews and to leave their lands alone.

16 years after this attack, and four American invasions on Muslim lands later, have American learned anything?

With what right do you have to tell Muslims that they are a "radical ideology" as Paul joseph Watson likes to say?

You sons of the whore of Babylon are the only radicals in the world left. What you don't manage to destroy with your multinationals, you destroy with your armies for our thirst for oil. When the Muslims defend themselves they are terrorists and call Islam a "conquering ideology".

How can people carry within them this much of a cognitive dissonance?

I consider Islam much more of an ally to Christianity than the US, or an of those Zionist whores in Europe like Le Pen or Wilders.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians
necrometrics.com/pre1700a.htm#America
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not all Sup Forums supports Israel. Far from it. But since I'm one of the few who do I guess it's sort of my "duty" to reply you:

Israel jews won their land by right of conquest after several all out wars against their Muslim neighbours. And remember: the Muslims attacked first. You could blame the UK shitlords for dropping all the jews in such a hot spot, but whatever. Then was then and now is now. Palestinians are terrorists and radicals who, rather that join the Israel state, they'd rather persist in their victim-hood while firing missiles across the Gaza strip.
America is the current hegemon and of course it has interests all over the middle east. In fact many of those countries you mention wouldn't even exist without American intervention. "Muslim lands" is an insanely vague term that covers from Arabia to even Andalusia depending on who you're asking. And remember the 9/11 happened in America but we had our own terrorist attacks here on European soil. Did we have also military bases there? Were we imperialists perhaps? Or rather the problem here is Islam? But I digress.
Muslims don't defend themselves. They've been on the offense since they conquered my country and tried to storm into Europe crossing the Pyrenees.

Jews are bad. Muslims are worse.

They have been defending themselves ever since you started slaughtering palestinians like animals, with the help of Americans.

Every attack against Israel has been an action of self-defence. And why shouldn't they do it? You openly want to exterminate them

sage, b8 thread

Not bait at all my fellow greek

Wouldn't you protect your fellow countrymen from any threat they might be facing? What if said threat happens to be a group of radical muslims (who aren't even the original inhabitants of the land) who sided with your enemies in the last few wars, stabbed you in the back and, to this day, they insist on killing your people using missiles or strapping bombs to little children?

How, I ask, would you treat such people? And remember, every time you decide to take action and preemptively stop them from killing more of your citizens, you have libtards crying about the "Palestinian genocide" and how big bad Israel is bullying the "poor, innocent Palestinians".

Muslims do not know self-defense. As I said, they've been on the offensive since the days of the Prophet.

Cancerous samefagging.

Fuck of crypto-islamist, everyone knows jihad is a global imperative. Islam is Arab imperialism masquerading as religion

your autism is bumping a shitty thread

pay debts

Palestinians are the orginal inhabitans of that land, you people are bunch of Russians, Germans, Khazars etc. You have no right to it.

The fact that you claim to be a victim after you genocide them tops it all.

>Muslims do not know self-defense. As I said, they've been on the offensive since the days of the Prophet.

Ever since the establishment of Israel, Muslims have been asking for one thing.

Leave us alone.

The only reason why terrorism started is because of that one cause. Either by black mailing , or invading, Americans and Zionists have driven Muslims into the heart of violence. You have made them want to kill you this much.

The fact that modern Zionists have to go back to 500-600 ad in order to kill Muslims today. Shows how pathetic your arguments are.

There is no global Jihad.

What Global Jihad did Muslims pursue in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries?

But there is a global Jihad going ever since the 17th century. That of the West, who destroyed innumerable cultures and civilizations, only now they colonise with multinationals, with markets and extortion.

You are the radical terrorists.

Putin is right in wanting to destroy American ideology, this is the culmination of pure annihilation against all common humanity.

>muh whataboutism
Mudshit confirmed. It's possible to disagree with more than one thing at once, you know.

Islam is responsible for the deaths of more people than even communism.
The imperative to convert the world is in the very quran, cherrypicked time periods notwithstanding. History shows us that muslim nations make very poor neighbours.

Saged.

>Islam is responsible for the deaths of more people than even communism.

15 million died due to European colonization of the Americas

9 million due to the Crusades

Even your own country is guilty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians

5 million due to the Congo genocide by Belgians

And according to this site throughout Islam's medieval history in both defensive and offensive wars 600.000 died.

necrometrics.com/pre1700a.htm#America

How can people lie to their teath so much?

No wonder Muslims are angry and have horrible things like ISIS, you want to exterminate them like you did all others you colonised.

Look up the Six-Day War. Israel earned its right to exist by shedding blood on the land and fighting against the entire middle east on its own. At least you should acknowledge that, regardless of what you think of Israel.

I'm sure Palestinians were there even before jews conquered Canaan. No doubt.

> Americans and Zionists have driven Muslims into the heart of violence
So Israelite jews protecting their people and America doing moves in the middle east because of the Cold War (remember, this all started way before Irak) and resources is the actual reason why muslim pigs blow themselves up in Brussels or kill and torture Parisians at a concert.

Wow.

And you might even wonder why many of us here don't think highly of Islam and consider Israel a more palatable ally.

It begun because you started the Palestinian genocide.

The 6 day war was an Arab nationalist war, it had nothing to do with Islam at the time.

And are you seriously asking why Muslims resort to ISIS after the West has invaded, Somalia,Iraq,Afghanistan,Yemen, Libya, Mali, wages a proxy war in Syria and kills innocents in Pakistan?

US can never be a plapatable ally for this reason. It will never stop untill the whole world becomes their bitch

>The reason for this is due to the terrorist organization known as the Muslim Brotherhood having insulated itself within our government, military, the national security establishment, transnational bodies, and even interfaith communities. Before we can even grasp how the Muslim Brotherhood today now controls the domestic debate within our own national security circles regarding Islam, we must first look at whom this enemy truly is. The Brotherhood’s stated goal is to eliminate and destroy Western civilization from within as the document that reveals how to achieve this goal was labeled An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America.

>The 18-page document was entered into evidence in the 2008 Holy Land Foundation terror funding trial. Federal investigators found the document in the home of Ismael Elbarasse, a founder of the Dar Al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Virginia, during a 2004 search. The document was written in 1991 by Muslim Brotherhood operative Mohamed Akram and lays out the Brotherhood’s plan as a “civilizational alternative” for infiltrating non-Islamic forms of society and governance for the “global Islamic state.”

>>>
>not 270 million
>crusades were a response to Muslim aggression
>convert, die, or pay the jizya if conquered
Truly the religion of peace

>pro-capitalist
Maybe you're talking to too many /r/the_donald posters. I don't think most of us would agree.

I believe Muslims and Christians have and can continue to live together peacefully.

Far too many people here and no sense of community or kinship whatsoever as well as too many types of people causes ideas to become understood on the national level at an extremely slow pace. We may learn of our ways and how wrong we are on some things, but then again we still think circumcision prevents masturbation, so I wonder.
We need to balkanize already.

So youre up to sucking chinese dick? is that it?, a war is a war all that matters is who hold's the land, however israel should burn because ((((they))) are not decent people

I am not denying terrorists like Al-Qaeda or ISIS are criminals or that they are insane radicals. What I am talking about is the underlying reasons why they join such organizations.

Even if you compare it like that, the Jizya tax is a far better option than what the crusaders did in the siege of Jerusalem massacring innocents or in the sack of Constantinople.

>Muslim aggression

The only response against Muslim aggression came from Byzantium, the Crusaders were there to colonise the Levant.

It was a warm up before the global bloodbath of colonialism the West would subject the whole world over.

cant read, mind numbing post zzzzzzzzzzz

crusades were a response after the muslims invaded cristhian countries, sure it evolved to conquering land, same with what the muslims try to do today

>this boards pro-american, pro-capitalists, and por-zionists views
What are you on about? A lot of people on this board think that America should stop sending its men to die for Israel's interests and that the whole Middle-east should just be left to rot.

Also, people hate islam for plenty of more reasons than just terrorism.

Man, these Israelite jews must be terrible at this genocide thing considering the population of Palestinian territories keeps growing and growing (but I'm sure that's because the inner strength of the Palestinian people, whose breeding capabilities are capable of rendering those Israelite ovens ineffective or something).

Israel is defending its citizens of an internal enemy that has proven to be ready and willing to attack innocents. You and I would do the same thing if we were in their shoes (unless, of course, you want to let them win and let your people be treated like the Copts in Egypt).

It's funny how you guys sometimes mix and match arab identity and Islam whenever it suits you and separate whenever it doesn't. The US always attacks and invades muslim lands, but never arab nationalist dictatorships (again, irregardless of whether US was the one to create that country in the first place). This is a joke.

I'm not asking anything of muslims. You can't reason with them, you can't expect anything of them. They've been on decadence since the golden days of Bagdad, to the point that modern muslims do not belong in civilised lands.

Say whatever you want about jews (and they are to blame for our current Western decadence), but at least they don't kill my countrymen and then come crying when they get bullied back.

lmao

I already pointed this out.

What Jihad did the Muslims engage in after they had settled by 700 ad? What invasion are they engaging in now, except in self-defence?

Do you really want to compare the Jihad of the West that has been going on for 1000 years, to the Jihad of Islam that went on for 300 years?

The biggest Irony of this post is this.

Middle-eastern Christians,Alawites
and Yazidis. Had co-existed in peace with Muslims in these past 1000 years.

It took the US invasions in Iraq, and intervention in Afghanistan to wipe them all out, and eradicate Christianity from there.

As far as Islam being an inherently intolerant totalitarian utopianist ideology, read Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin.
As far as Palestine, we don't have any real power to change that, and if we did, do you really think it would help anything? It is both the Israelis and the Salafists who use Palestinian children as a political football.

If you treat all Arabs with the sentiment that they are worth being conquered and trampled, then why should they feel differently about you?

If you do not consider them human, what will stop them from killing you without the slightest remorse?

It is your racism that leads them to that impossible position.

I bet when a poster says in here that Hitler had no choice but to kill the Jews because of their conspiring you would protest. But this cognitive dissonance does stop you from saying this to Arabs.

>What invasion are they engaging in now, except in self-defence?

Self defence against what?, last i checked they keep exploding each other, or are you talking about micro proxy wars? which are still caused by thyre behaviour in the internacional scene

>Do you really want to compare the Jihad of the West that has been going on for 1000 years, to the Jihad of Islam that went on for 300 years?

Enlight me on this, next youre going to say cristhianity is a mistake and it brought nothing usefull for the world. Also last i checked cristhianity has evolved and the muslims main objective is still to Jihad and conquer the west

US has lots of greedy kikes man.

>America went to some Muslim countries so that makes everything Muslims did ok
idiot. Reparations for 1000+ years of Muslim oppression on European and African Christians when?

>As far as Islam being an inherently intolerant totalitarian utopianist ideology, read Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin.

Intolerant according to whom?

Your American liberals ideals of freedom of democracy?

Because Muslims do not like seeing women degraded as your American media presents them?

Because they are not obsessed about pussy and money by watching MTV?

Why should Muslims be judged by your standards?

Who set you as the cop of this world?

>If you treat all Arabs with the sentiment that they are worth being conquered and trampled, then why should they feel differently about you?

Its like people have differnt views, and always try to get the upper hand in each other

>f you do not consider them human, what will stop them from killing you without the slightest remorse?

Nothing, why should we like them if theyre main objecity is kill the infidells, might at least fight them

>It is your racism that leads them to that impossible position.

>Yes were very racist, we even trow faggots off roofs

I bet when a poster says in here that Hitler had no choice but to kill the Jews because of their conspiring you would protest. But this cognitive dissonance does stop you from saying this to Arabs.

no idea what you meant? do you want us to kill them is that it?

Pay denbts

Stupid crypto mudshit, the Levant and Asia Minor are byzantine clay.
Israel too. Also the Maghreb. If Muslim aggression didn't exist Iran would still be zoroasterian and all the Arabs would be contained in their barren peninsula where they belong

chill out greece, youre going to explode whit youre backwards rage, why should the west import the savages you just described, so they rape more people, explode our population and rape our women,?

Preach

If Islam & Christianity unites it'd be perfect.
And about LePen she's an unskilled whore, people ruling for her are people afraid of the minorities, she doesn't have any political skills except for stopping immigration, Front National did shit in all the departments they had.

Sup Forums is a shithole that gathers mostly extremists that can't really reflect.

Never said that what they did was ok.

Nor that Muslims should be given a free pass if they are attacking christians without provocation.

But the facts are these, Muslims are on the defensive right now. Fighting tooth and nail to preserve their civilization.

When you are fighting for survival all crimes seem justified to you.

> Don't you infidels get it?? Islam dindu nuffin! Islam be da religion of peace n shiiiee. Osama Bin Laden? Nigga he dindu nuffin. He was gonna go to college and gets an edumnication n shieeee. But den them razzzisss ass white bois n they tactical gear n shieeee shot him in his head for no reason other than racism. When is you infidels finna learn that Islam is superior to everyone else and all nations. You do what we say or else we will fly a plane into yo bitch ass. Word? No surrender, no peace!

When you study Christianity & Islam, you clearly see that these two religions are like cousins. They're like 30% different.

>But the facts are these, Muslims are on the defensive right now. Fighting tooth and nail to preserve their civilization.

Its the other way around, the west is fighting to keep its civilization from falling

>When you are fighting for survival all crimes seem justified to you.

So muslims are going to fight against themself's

Pay denbts you ret- oh wait.
The difference is that we know first hand what muslim aggression means... I hate zionists and muslims equally but muslims are occupying Constantinople...

mohamed was a pedophile how about that for a role model for our muslim brothers

I don't expect muslims to feel differently about me, I know for a fact they don't. Again, you have muslims killing innocent Europeans left and right with terror attacks. Is our humanity not taken into account then? Fair enough. Again, don't come back crying when you're bullied back. Muslims are getting no sympathy from me.

>I bet when a poster says in here that Hitler had no choice but to kill the Jews because of their conspiring you would protest.
Oh boy. You seem to actually believe I'm either a jew or a jew-lover. Hitler did nothing wrong, man. It's just that muslims are worse than jews.

Andalusia, France, Sicily, Syria, Palestine, Ankara, Constantinople... and don't even get me started on the Ottomans crashing into Eastern Europe all the way to Vienna...

Am I getting trolled?

>hur durr durr
Read history, retard.

Muslims have been an aggressive and imperialistic force since islam's inception.

Also, fuck off rasheed.

Go back to syria so the russians or americans can kill you in a raid.

OP is a Muslim.

The West has conquered everyone.

From Korea to Brazil. From South Africa to Canada. All of them are western. Every difference in culture has collapsed under the sameness of the West.

There is no will to fight, because there is nothing special to fight for. What is at stake for the West really? Not accepting the refugees it has created by destroying all of those lands? Democracy? Technology? What exactly is the west fighting for?

If you think Constantinople will be gained by conquest, keep on dreaming.

If people turn genuinely to Christianity and preach its message, then Constantinople will be christian again.

eat dog shit, muzzie animal.

>From Korea to Brazil. From South Africa to Canada. All of them are western. Every difference in culture has collapsed under the sameness of the West.

Thats a good thing in case you didnt know Ahmed, we civilized the stupid natives

>There is no will to fight, because there is nothing special to fight for. What is at stake for the West really? Not accepting the refugees it has created by destroying all of those lands? Democracy? Technology? What exactly is the west fighting for?

it's fighting for the system it built which keeps getting undermined by stupid people like you, would you artter live in a logical civilization or in a civilization ruled by a text written by a pedophile, maybe you would like it since im sure the muslims will treath you well as long as youre very progressive against gays

Again this Bill Warner shit.
Showed this video to my Christian Islamologist teacher
He laughed really hard.
Dick Warner represents crusades by little dots and Jihad by green areas to make it look bigger than crusades lmao and y'all burgers like "omagaa muslims are savage"
Jihad and Crusades can't be compared these are two different things.

I am not a Muslim.

And its funny that only way to respond to the first post, is by events that happened 1500 years ago, and not the events that have been happening for 800 years against all other civilizations by the West.

Both Christians and Muslims fought over these lands.

The question I am asking how can you compare what the Ottomans did, with what the West is doing. Which is the extermination of entire civilization.

>por-zionist [sic.]
Lurk moar

Lmfao.

Muslim shitskins getting BTFO of their own thread.

I have only read tidbits of the Quran, I did not see anything particularly strange in terms of religion.

So if you think all irrationality should be purged, do you have anything against me living according to my bible? Or are you going to bomb me as well in order to civilize me?

WHO THE FUCK APPOINTED YOU ARBITERS OF ALL CIVILIZATION????? DOES YOUR HUBRIS KNOW NO END???

Oh I see what you mean. Turn to Christiniaty so our expedition is named Holy Crusade. Sounds more epic. Good idea greekbro

>The question I am asking how can you compare what the Ottomans did, with what the West is doing. Which is the extermination of entire civilization.

Tell me the veil plan of the west to sujggaatte everyone? because i cannot see it, i ony see china trying to invade shit and muslims shitholes

>And its funny that only way to respond to the first post, is by events that happened 1500 years ago, and not the events that have been happening for 800 years against all other civilizations by the West.

Teach the peasents youre logic, because what im understand from it is you hate cristhianity and rather be a muslim

>pro-zionist views
>Sup Forums

Are you retarded? Also,
>implying you have to like Jews if you dislike Muslims, or vice versa

Confirmed retarded.

That said, the Israeli Jews do bad shit like pic related, but they're not the country-destroying leftist Jews and they're not the civilian-beheading Muds so I'd really rather just deal with JIDF than either of the latter two.

Ok, I was getting trolled. Good one, greekbro, this was fun.

Have a cute moth!

So youre advocating people to openly follow theyre relligion no matter the consequences , something which cristhians do not do otherwise there would be a lot more war.
By comparing it to muslims which do exacly everything theyre religions tells them and live for it.

Well if thats youre logic im up for it, well whipe all the shitskins, and conquer the world

Youre whole comment is you projecting what you think the rest off the people think

Islam is not a friend of Christianity. Islam teaches everything contrary to Christ. Turn the other cheek, charity, putting others before your own needs doesn't exist in the muslim world. As we have seen throughout history muslims take over, destroy the existing culture and implement sharia law. Then when they finally get a secularized society with some hope of humanism they have an Islamic revolution (which you will blame on the west) and go back to the middle ages.

Fuck off MIDF

Mohammed is Satan and Muslims his army they should all die

Conversion should come through preaching not with the sword. Portugal and Spain genocide the natives so that they could bring Christianity. Is that the Christian way?

In no way is Islaminnocent of everything.

Yet I am point out, Muslims are defending their civilization, their religion, from what the West will do to them and what has done to teh rest of the world.

Money

Pussy

Power

This sameness everywhere, that is what the West stands for today. And kills everyone who dares to be different ,

I'm sorry to break it to you, French suburbanite, but the dots represent Islamic conquests and crosses represent Crusades.

You are correct though, Jihad =/= Crusades. Jihad, for one, is endorsed in the Koran.

Based on your mental gymnastics you are either a Muslim or a retard. Not sure which is worse to be honest.

But sure. I'll bite. Then I'll fuck off since it'll go right through.

What did the 9/11 attackers hope to accomplish? American imperialism has grown exponentially since. Many "Muslim alies" today as deeply invested in it too, such as Madeline Albright were the same justifying dead Iraqi children (which Osama cited as a motivation behind 9/11 as well). You guys are also escaping your lands into ours, which I myself would care less about except for the fact that leftists here want to cater to your backwards beliefs.

What is your point, exactly? The world isn't "Muslims vs imperialism," dipshit. Most of Sup Forums would agree with me that neoconservative, globalism, a interventionist foreign policy, Zionism, neoliberalism, etc are garbage. A lot of the reason why we supported Trump was because he at least signaled he was against these things, or was better at it than Hillary was.

That alone does not make us allies with the Muslim. Unless you're some Sufi (which, by the way, your kind disregard as infidels and would condemn to death anyways) who doesn't try to fuck with is, you guys are dead set on destroying the west.

Which makes this a more grassroots version of what happened before. Similarly, I am certain we can defeat you kids. Our biggest weakness is not you, but our own people who sympathize with you. And if you are truly not a Muslim, you are one of these sympathizers. A retard.

>If Islam & Christianity unites it'd be perfect.
How could it unite? Islam disagrees with Christianity on a fundamental level

greece needs to pay its debts or were coming for them too

Kill yourself faggot.

Riddle me this-

Why did Mahmud plunder our temples, Somnath et al?
to
WHy did Aurangzeb killed more than 30million Hindus?

India never had any foreign bases. If you think Muslims are peaceful- you have absolutely no clue.

Muslims are devious. And your statement is a proof. They do whatever they want and then they play victim by holding others responsible.

>Conversion should come through preaching not with the sword. Portugal and Spain genocide the natives so that they could bring Christianity. Is that the Christian way?

And natives practicing slavery and cannibalism was such a natural and beutifull native thing, maybe we should reinstate it

Think what you want but cristhianity did develope shitholes, if it didnt happen the whole of africa would be a hellhole of murder and purges

>Yet I am point out, Muslims are defending their civilization, their religion, from what the West will do to them and what has done to teh rest of the world.

And the west will do the same by putting muslims in theyre own countries, ot alternativelly by killing the all

>This sameness everywhere, that is what the West stands for today. And kills everyone who dares to be different ,

Last i checked it was the muslims

Muslims would not have even entered the West had you not desired cheap labor in Europe or if you did not destroy their lands.

They would have remained in their lands, with their Shariah.

And Islam is not the barbaric religion you paint it to be. They have charity embed into their laws.

Personally I don't care what they do, it is the self-destructive behavior of the west that worries me.

Same colors but different art. Still a fucking kike

>Greetings fellow not-Muslims

cough Saudy Arrabia cough,
No one wants them, other than merkel and sweden and youre stupid country which likes to keep them

>They have charity embed into their laws.

And pedophilia, which you might like

I'll let you know a little secret: you can hate Zionists, Muslims and Americans all at the same time.

You label Muslims as barbarians because they react to you destroying their civilization?

9/11 was a reaction to your imperialism, it did not matter to the Muslims doing it if they succeed anything. They just wanted you OUT.

>What is your point, exactly? The world isn't "Muslims vs imperialism

In many ways it is. This is how Muslims perceive it. You cursing the Muslims as being all the evils in the world does nothing but make them hate you even more. You attack them and then complain when they defend themselves its all you Americans do ad infinitum.

>Similarly, I am certain we can defeat you kids. Our biggest weakness is not you, but our own people who sympathize with you. And if you are truly not a Muslim, you are one of these sympathizers. A retard.

The whole world is sick of your shit. I don't even care about Islams teachings. What I care about is you destroying anyone who doesn't comform to your world view.

And what are yyou going to defend exactly from thos evil Muslims?

Porn?

Wall Street?

MTV?

Repetent and do not judge lest you be judged yourself, you whore of Babylon.

fuck islam. that shit is shit and hail satan

>muh zionists
>islam did nothing wrong
saged

T. Muhammad

The quaran gives ethics of war, saying its ok to keep sex slaves, behead non believers etc. It's a lot more then Jesus was supposed to be a the only man to never sin and their prophet was a warlord polygmist pedophile.

WHAT LABOR
THE ONES THAT ARE NOT TERRORISTS ARE LIFETIME WELFARE RECIPIENTS

The West isn't defending it anything, it has conquered everyone and everything and will not stop unless the whole world becomes America.

>And the west will do the same by putting muslims in theyre own countries, ot alternativelly by killing the all

At least you admit it and drop all pretensions, yet most Americans do not want to admit that this is the final goal. To destroy all opposition.

Saudi Arabia is controlled by the US, how do you think the petro dollar came to be?

That's the baby tier teenage option, good job in playing right into the Zionists and Americas hand who want a war against all, until the own every acre of land.

My record has been corrected. I love Muslim's now.

wat?

The west imported immigrants from the third world as cheap labor after they destroyed all indigenous societies.

France destroyed entirely Algeria

US destroyed Mexico and Vietnam and countless other countries.

Yeah, no amount of shilling will make me start liking a bunch of violent superstitious goat-fuckers with an average IQ of 80.

>I consider Islam much more of an ally to Christianity

God Forbid Sharia ever comes to your doorstep. When your paying your jizya like a good little dhimmi, just so you can (literally) keep your head, remember you once had the gall to type those 10 words in that order.

>Muh Polish civilians

>Hitler did nothing wrong

It goes both ways, doesn't it?

What kind of muslim will come to my doorstep?

Turkey will not even exist in a few decades.

The only Muslims that come to my doorstep are refugees from the countries you have destroyed.

>Turkey will not even exist
t. Arab
please get the fuck out you mudshit Muslim Arab

No one said convert to Islam you idiot.

All I am pointing at is the cognitive dissonance posters here present against Muslims.

It doesnt give ethics of war, there was certain circumstances where God told someone to command an army, its not open ended imperialism like islam. All the stuff that has to do with death was revoked in the new testament. Also Jesus never did any of the degenerate shit, it was other people. But muhammad was the ultimate degenerate.

> Us destroying thier civilization
They've had the opportunity to be a developed country, they had some of the biggest trade hubs in the world, they still do with oil. But the muslim kikes at the top keep it to themselves and pay for the countries to stay divided by having them always at eachothers throats.
> They wanted us out
They don't even want in, that's why they are escaping by the millions to get to countries that are non muslim
> They only act up because we treat them as evil meme
They've been acting liking shits for centuries, why are they the only religion that people say is aggressive? People love sikhs, buddhists, hindus etc.
> The whole world is sick of your shit
How bout they stay in their own countries then?

I am Greek but lol ok.

Turkey will be destroyed by the Kurds, with the help of the US.

i don't think this is a controversial prediction to make right now.

> They just wanted you OUT.

And they failed lol.

Also, why not answer Panjeet over here? You guys practically split their country.

> In many ways it is. This is how Muslims perceive it.

Yes that is how Muslims perceive it, which is why I believe you are a Muslim.

> You cursing the Muslims as being all the evils in the world does nothing but make them hate you even more. You attack them and then complain when they defend themselves its all you Americans do ad infinitum.

I just gave you a list of the things we fucking hate, many of them very much 'western.' But you sensitive backwards fucks are still butthurt that we don't like you guys.

I am glad you hate us. I am also glad that I live in a part of my country where I am justified in blowing your brains out with one of my guns if you dare interfere with my peace and safety.

I do not give a fuck what you or your brothers and sisters think. Ironically my ideal situation is for you lot to fuck off and for a non-interventionist foreign policy to be adopted. Ironically enough, your "allies" in our government are the ones pushing for more intervention, more warmongering, more drones, etc.

Also ironic, is how you kids hate us but want to be us. I see you fucks slurge your money on our creations, our technology, our modern lifestyle.

You can shit talk "porn" and "wall street" but you know what, I can own it. Western civilization, individualism, even classical liberalism. None of these are utopian by any means. There are going to be negatives. The positives outweigh it. Just looking at life expectancy alone shows how much is possible with our way of life. If you don't like it, then that is your belief. Again, another western concept so foreign to you people.

But yeah. There are negatives. So? You can't even admit you are a filthy Muslim on an anonymous imageboard mostly inhabited by anime nerds.

Islam has killed or destroyed:

The Greeks
The Assyrians
The Armenians
Eachother
Kurds
Buddhists
Art and History
Hindus
South Sudan
Darfur
The Balkans

Not to mention the West which they never wanted a part of. If we leave them to their devices and never talk to them they will still be there. They take these routes to appear to the moderates by saying we just want this, when they will want this, that, and more every step of the way.

> has America learned nothing
> giving into the demands of conspirator of a massive terrorist attack

>They've had the opportunity to be a developed country, they had some of the biggest trade hubs in the world, they still do with oil. But the muslim kikes at the top keep it to themselves and pay for the countries to stay divided by having them always at eachothers throats.

America entirely controls Saudi Arabia that funds the sectarian conflict happening right now. Who the fuck gave weapons to FSA in Syria? Who funded ISIS? Who kept all of those dictators in Algeria, Tunisia, and Egypt?

America with Saudi help.

>They don't even want in, that's why they are escaping by the millions to get to countries that are non muslim

lmao they are fleeing because there is no Middle-Eastern country left standing after what you did to them.

And even then there are 3 million refugees in Turkey, 1 million in Lebanon,655.000 in Jordan and 115.000 in Egypt.

>They've been acting liking shits for centuries, why are they the only religion that people say is aggressive? People love sikhs, buddhists, hindus etc.

Because apparently these religions are not actively being attacked right now. If you think Buddhists are peaceful when attacked, go check how Buddhists were in Japan in WW2.

>How bout they stay in their own countries then?

How about you stop destroying the world, first?

You are so fucking delusional its funny. Islam is a religion of submission, they require everyone to be under islam, or death. That is the whole princible of their religion.

>I always assumed that this attack was because USA represented faithlessness, materialism and Zionist power.

Why would you assume that? Bin-Laden and everyone in the original Al Qaida was very pro-America at a point where that still was true. They only started hating America due to Bill Clintons random murdering in the middle east

It is amusing to me that you cannot even conceive of a person being disgusted with what America has become, not being Muslim.

This is clear that your only god is money, power, pussy. If I say it to you as a Christian and condemn what you are doing, why does it make a difference?

Why does your materialistic civilization have to supervene above all others?

Who makes you the arbiter of all that is good and just?

All the plusses you mention are pure materialistic nothings.

If you really wanted a non-interventionist policy you would not shill for Zionist candidates, you would support Saudi Arabia, you would not leech off all of the Middle-Eastern oil, you would not try to spread your influence everywhere.

Your very existence is proof that you will never stop until the whole world becomes America.

Which is neither christian nor liberal, nor democratic. But only the whore of Babylon.