Alex: "Let me give you a basic gestalt on the psychic vampire extradimensional pedophiles who control the universe"

>Alex: "Let me give you a basic gestalt on the psychic vampire extradimensional pedophiles who control the universe"
>Joe: "woah... Jamie can you bring that up?"
>Eddie Bravo: "HEY WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT REAGAN??!!"

This podcast was legitimately the most retarded thing I've ever witnessed. If you take anything these people say seriously then you deserve to have your opinion silenced forever.

Also after watching this episode I can never defend marijuana use again. If this is where it leads then it may as well be worse than heroin.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're just not in the zeitgeist, sorry bro.

It was pretty funny though. Lighten up m8

It started off somewhat interesting, but I dropped it about halfway through, when it became a mess of Jones rambling about psychic extra dimensional aliens giving technology to the elites and that other guy insisting on discussing chemtrails.

Nigger that was the most entertaining podcast ever in the history of the time cube. Over 60 thousand normies got redpilled about globalists.

Wait pull that up.

>"redpilled"

Now those normies think that anyone who opposes globalism is a legit psycho who believes in alien pedophiles.

>IF YOU TAKE METAPHORS SERIOUSLY U LITERALLY DUMMY DUURRRR

>tfw will never drink whiskey, smoke weed and stay woke with alex jones and joe rogan

>"just go ahead and search for extradimensional psychic vampires, it'll come right up"

he was talking about WHAT THEY BELIEVE. He flat out said several times he doesn't necessarily believe it but it's important to understand that these people are living in a different world. Christ you people are fucking dense.

WOW HE CAME AND VAGINAL PERIOD BLOOD WENT EVERYWHERE INTO THE CURTAINS HE PISSED AND SHITTED AND SHARTED ALL OVER MAKING A POOEY BROWN MESS AND WIPED HIS BOOGEYS IN THEN HE CUM AND SHITTY PISS INTO DINNER AND EAT UP AND VOMIT MEOW

British people fucking suck

The Hinckley's were the top contributors to the Bush family. The shooter was MK'd and obsessed with The Catcher in the Rye.

ever heard of metaphors?

>What are you retarded? Of course it's not the jews. It's interdimensional nazi vampire pedophiles who worship satan.
t. goystein

They always make shit up to protect the jews.

Hey goyim, you are ruled by the "lizrds' reptilians' grey aliens, martians etc...

Never the truth that you are ruled by Supremacist Talmudic jews.

Does anybody here really take Alex Jones seriously?

This this this

Its just racial supremacist jews and their useful idiots
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

>gif
I don't get it.

When he says extra dimensional aliens he's referring to fallen angels. Also, chem trails are real you fucking leaftard.

this is b8 but ill bite

i liked it honestly, and the fact that is was censored by multiple companies even though it was joes most viewed show now means the stuff they talked about is damaging. yes alex was talking about some pretty autistic stuff as he usually does, but a good amount of what alex and joe discussed was pretty good. i dont even know why eddie was there, he didnt contribute to the conversation at all and kept derailing the discussion while alex and joe were seriously getting into it all. i got so fucking angry whenever that degenerate douche spic eddie talked. joe started to get upset near the end of the show cause eddie kept talking like a loud retard refusing to even debate anything alex was saying. he just kept saying "alex you are crazy, thats not true, omg thats so dumb" and then a minute later eddie would be kissing alex's ass saying "yo dawg u know im messin, i really like u, i watch your show erryday yolo swag".

fuck that faggot

Fuck no but i still tune in because if im gonna eat fake jews, I at least want WOKE AF fake jews

>taking Alex this seriously

I don't know who's worse, his fans or detractors

fucking this

of course i do

>When he says extra dimensional aliens he's referring to fallen angels.
No, he's obviously talking about jews.

>Mexican intellectuals

I enjoy this "give me the basic gestalt, don't need the big enchilada" meme.

This is your precious Alt Right political movement. This is the intelligencia backing your homosexual wouldbe tyrant Milo.

I've realized that Alex Jones really isn't an idiot, he actually knows too much if anything. Which makes him talk like a fucking idiot.

They go off on that tangent halfway through cause they are all high. After the middle though they get back to the real shit

It's quick rundown not basic gestalt faggot

this

he literally suffers from red pill overdose.

>AJ mentions the "psychic vampire extradimensional pedophiles who control the universe"
>uhh what response
>clarifies that its not what HE thinks, but what the elites think theyre actually doing

>...
>LMAO WOW ALEX JONES IS TOTALLY A LOON D-DONT TRUST HIM EVER H-HAHA DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HTE VAMPIRES EAHAH

>STOP HAVING FUN

It was hilarious. When have you ever imagined you'd watch Alex Jones get high? Infowars should start shipping Interdimensional Brain Force "supplements".

Have some more fun once in a while, why not? It doesn't help to be so uptight. Weed "addicts" are tedious, yes, but this wasn't anything like that. It was unexpected and very funny.

Apparently gestalt is hot.

INVEST NOW IN THE GESTALT MEME

You mean fell right into the red herring of globalist set up to lead people away from Zionist who are the actual threat and have been for over 100 years.

ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo

I'll silence you bitch. Saying people need to be silenced, what a fucking punk ass hoser.

I loved when he sperged on Joe for knowing a lot more than he lets on. Really shows that when he does it on his show it's not an act at all.

well yeah at the start of the show i was already like "oh boy here we go, a dumb liberal mexicunt douchebag whos gunna interrupt and spread his shitty beliefs". the fag even admitted he used to be crazy into conspiracies and then stopped cause he "couldnt handle it" but in fact it is because the topic didnt interest his fans. then he tells alex "idk how you can do that bro, people thinking you crazy all the time yo". just fuck that guy.

So what kind of mental illness do you suffer from?

> green text completely out of context

you are legitimately the most retarded thing I have ever witnessed on Sup Forums.

exactly. and if you know all the shit that alex knows (and a majority of what he knows all links together), its really hard to fucking explain it to other people. joe kept trying to slow alex down cause alex kept jumping from what issue to the next, but its because it all connects. it sucks knowing this shit and every word that comes out of your mouth is followed by someone saying "you are crazy".

(((Alt-right)))

>this
I bet you it's a see eye ehh plot to make normies think globalism is a myth. Who do you think came up with the term conspiracy theory.

And then he said either it's true or they have scientific information in their DNA from a fallen previous civilization....

Pretty much.

Also, when you stumble across the mumbo jumbo the ruling class are into, it's so crazy you sound like a lunatic trying to describe it.

>Royalty is a higher vibrational dimension of experience sent to Earth to clean up a lazy Creator God's mess
>the little people are Lower Dimensional and don't understand that wars, crushing economic pressure and raping their kids is actually spiritually GOOD for them, silly goys
>yes we higher dimensionals can take cocaine, it's only degenrate when you lower dimensionals take it
>THERE'S GOING TO BE A SPIRITUAL HARVEST SOON etc etc

They are fucking nuts.

Fuck you psychic pedo vampire

This.

When you know a lot it's also very difficult to provide any evidence that actually proves anything you say right

Thruthitis

Alex Jones isnt that bad.

Yea he ignores the jew question most of the time, but he has addressed it before...

He is still more honest than CNN.

>yes goy, befriend the blue pill merchant
goystein is in for a blitzkrieg

timestamp?

He tackled Zionism quite a few times.
Back in 2012ish.

Oh look, another faggot who has no friends or has never had a good talk while stoned because you have no friends. Kill yourself goofy bitch. Most faggots who are this insecure about marijuana are unsuccessful losers.

I really hoped that Alex Jones was legit but his sucking up to Jews and his erratic behaviour have made it clear that he is a gatekeeper to keep the public's view of """ conspiracy theories""" the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>(((psychic vampire extradimensional pedophiles)))

Dumb goy.

>the globalists' new tactics are to attack israel
he said it on this fucking podcast

The 'No Agenda' podcast is a much more level headed look at media and current events.

you are a retarded blue-pilled sad excuse for a human being

go listen to Alex form some years then come back

captcha = ARCHON VENARIA

Keep it open.

It's nothing spectacular.

That's a pretty old Sup Forums comic, though.

I kept it open until it looped back to the beginning. I don't understand the point of it.

AJIDF pls go

>there wasn't a predeluvian high civilization with incredible knowledge and powers
Ancient Egyptians flat out say their civilization was a legacy from the time of the gods thousands of years prior. Fucking Atlantis story comes FROM Egypt, although they never mention it by name

If they flat out say it's the Jews it's over. Their careers and possibly their lives and the lives of their family are at stake. You have to read between the lines. Icke calls them "lizard people", Jones calls them "Elites" and so on.
You can't go full stormfront all at once

Atlantis is under Antarctica. There are ancient maps which show Antarctica, with mountain ranges that have been confirmed by satellite imagery. That's pretty much proof that history is way different from what we've been told.

>The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciences don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.
Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evils will have to contend, not just good. 1/3

>And the Elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology to try to take our best minds, and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man, which is kind of like a false transmission because they’re thinking what they are as ugly and bad, projecting on to themselves instead of believing, no it’s a human test about building us up, and so, Google set up eighteen, nineteen years ago.
I knew about this before it was declassified, I’m just saying I have good sources.
>They want to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into the internet exchange (holy shit), and so all of our thoughts go into it, and we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that can control the future. And so then, it’s the end of consciousness and freewill for individuals as we know, and a true two-point-o, in a very bad way, hive mind consciousness with an A.I jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire head system, where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system. 2/3

>There’s now a human counterstrike taking place to shut this up before it gets fully into place and to block these systems, and to try and have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut off the paedophiles and psychic vampires that are controlling this A.I system before humanity is destroyed.
>The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil, whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one, that’s out of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. That’s Satan. Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future. I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us. 3/3

hit me eddie, go on and hit me

>watching the enemy,
anime*

MYBAD,
I was merely referring to when I herd it more often.

>archived threads during live broadcast

→ - 1
→ - 2
→ - 3
→ - 4
→ - 5
→ - 6
→ - 7
→ - 8
→ - 9
→ - 10
→ - 11
→ - 12
→ - 13

OP is obviously psychic pedo vampire

>Antarctica

based

Yeah, his kids, ex-wife and producer are jewish. He is as kosher as they come.

That pic never stop cracking me up

Having listened to most of, but not watched, did alex just have a drag or 2 of a joint or more?

Atlantis was a global civilization, maybe their "headquarters" was in Antarctica or a major base of operations. I know about the maps, they are the same legacies the egyptians had, but they were stolen by romans and other cultures and ended up in various monasteries and libraries including Constantinople.
But whatever Atlantis was, it's pretty safe to assume based on the latest geological evidence that the earth was flooded very rapidly around 11,000 years ago which is almost the exact date that Plato gives. I'm sure you've heard Graham Hancock talk about this or read his books, but I think he is and has been 100% correct in his assessment that there has been a lost civilization.
Hell if jews can transfer holocaust memories through DNA I'm sure we can store other information there too. The "junk DNA" is nothing else but compressed data and information but we need a catalyst for unlocking and exploring it. I think psychedelics are key to this, but it's just my opinion I can't prove it

Eddie Bravo was the worst after a few shot and hits. He was fine when he had his motor control intact, then BAM. Full retard.

Alex was high energy as fuck though. Rogan was fine.

One drag on the joint, I'm not sure he realised it was weed, even, but quite a lot of whiskey.

He knew it was weed.

I'm not 100% sure that he is, but Alex Jones is as close to being legit that he might as well be.

>strong tobacco

Alex asked if it was tobacco and Joe made a joke about it being 'mexican tobacco', which I'm not sure he picked up on.

If our society were to collapse today the world would have a vague remembering of a technological multiracial civilization that spread across the world. It would be like Babel and Atlantis rolled into one.

Probably all it was.

WE WUZ ATLANTIS N SHEEEIT

that was apple juice and you damn well know it.

i thought it was hilarious. didn't take any of it seriously, but it really did amuse me.

yeah, but Alex isn't really much less crazy when he's sober

I was beginning to think I imagined he saiying that, because everyone else seems to be ignoring it

honestly he's still a nutjob for thinking that's what they believe

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on this?

Lol you Infowars retards thought that if he goes to the podcast he will drop some information bomb that will change the world? Something he never mentioned in his daily show for autists like you? Keep filtering your water and think about how Trump will MAGA.

Best part desu.

wouldn't there be archaeological recurrences all across the globe if it was global?

>Alex Jones was right
TRUTH IS: This IS a simulation. Hard fucking evidence nearly A HUNDRED years ago with Quantum Mechanics double slit experiment. It's completely possible to have mother nature show some of her tricks with some quantum mechanics experiments. EZPZ actually. Fuck this billion dollar CERN shit.

First things first:
Thomas Campbell - My Big TOE
READ IT.

Secondly:
This is not a deterministic objective reality. This is a PROBABLE simulated reality. It is a DIGITAL VIRTUAL reality. You are merely experiencing a data stream at a very fine resolution, and very very fast Delta-T. Quantum mechanics gives amazing evidence. Why havn't physicsts been able to interpret the double slit experiment for nearly a hundred years? It SHATTERS their materialistic newtonian viewpoints and that is SCARY for them.

Tom has a set of 12 experiments coming out which will show beyond a shadow of a doubt this is a calculated simulated digital reality, for there is no other way these experiments can work without it being so.

What does this mean practically?

1st: A simulation CANNOT by logic and ration, simulate itself. Which means this entire universe is being simulated outside of this universe, therefore scientifically proving a higher power

2nd: The computer, and the experiencer is consciousness itself. We are conscious. We are consciousness. We are the simulator and the computer. We are all netted. We are not separate from each other much like partitioned pieces of a hard drive are not separate from the entire hard drive as a whole.

3rd: This means the most PROFITABLE and ENTROPY REDUCING way of interacting is Big L Love, that means unconditional caring and compassion for "OTHER". That means NO EGO. This is by logic and rationale, the most logical means of interaction in a netted social system where we are ALL pieces of the same consciousness.

[CONTINUED]