Are lolita/gothic girls red-pilled Sup Forums...

are lolita/gothic girls red-pilled Sup Forums? i have just scouted /cgl/ and it seems that they generally are compatible with the Sup Forums type. this fascination with old fashion styles also might be a good sign. am i on something or is this just another jewish trick?

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/127860586@N07/albums/with/72157664538586671
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jewish trick, def. Think (((Wynona Ryder))). Steer clear of snowflake SJW Jew-zombies.

>is X redpilled Sup Forums
saged

Well, but she's a celebrity to be fair. What about the "normal" ones?

According to the Sup Forums bill of rights, this thread is legal as I've provided own input.

+ they find pale skin attractive

Did you not read the /po/ sticky you dumb ahmed?

No, they're extremely nihilistic.

Dated a goth woman for three years, avoid like the plague. I guarantee you they will be fanatical about nightmare before christmas and have an eternal crush on kurt cobain AND peter steele.

I have a hard time liking any women/girls who are not either Goth, Muslim or 65+.

65+, not gonna work.
Muslim, Probably not gonna work, have to go for it if i run out of time.
Goth girl, i can't have her.

Go back to complaining about gummy bear shortages, achmed

sage

>daddy issues, the fashion

/cgl/ is literally /tumblr/

kek my exp exactly, but only lasted a month thankfully

I love women dressed like children.

Hang in there, toothpaste cousin! I can just tell you this: cut out the muslim women part if you don't want to end up beheaded.

A quick rundown on your situations, perhaps?

If you have been on /cgl/ 5 minutes longer you'd have realized that women are absolutely batshit insane and you would joyfully accept a life of celibacy.

Moar?

That's different from the normal lolita scene. most lolitas do it to look "elegant", not like children.

Alright so far only negative responses. It seems I have been blinded by my optimism.

Go crazy:

flickr.com/photos/127860586@N07/albums/with/72157664538586671

Yeah, but I think often times there's a tin line between both.

they are narcissists, and it's a phase of their unstable personality.
mine was an architecture student, she was into those shitty victorian clothes, being drunk half the time, and art with blood. Deep down really boring.

This. It is scream for help with mental issues.

So no matter what hobby they engage in, all women are indeed the same, right?

It's important to learn the difference and how to stay away from that thin line. If you don't then you should stay the hell away from such fashion. More people need to understand this.

I wouldn't mind a gf who dressed like pic related desu.

Agree desu