indeed

Meant to be.

Checked
Praise kek

STOP

STOP

I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

Aw hell yeah

No the biased media is just reporting on this stuff that has been going on under both Obama (who overwatched more deportations than any other president) and Bush jr.

They do the same with guns in America where the antigun agenda still needs to be pushed but places like Europe Canada and Australia media outlets cover up such acts because the agenda has already been done.

i wanna go join ice now

Shadilay

Good, now all they need is a big pit to dump all that useless flesh in, and cover it up when it's full.

NO MORE PLEASE

nICE

we only make the best jokes folks

Forgot pic

It was destined to happened, your digits confirm KEK's will

Good, that's their job.

Only people here illegally

That's the law.

>EVERYONE?

What part of THEY HAVE TO GO BACK didn't you understand?

Lots of police type jobs opening up now fellas

I just put in an application the other day to join the State Patrol. Requirements are being dropped because they can't get enough people. Even autists like Sup Forums can become police officers and federal officers now.

This is how you take over the system.

>mfw LEO in Florida but pussy liberal chief issued memo stating we would not be enforcing any immigration laws.

feels good senpai

mudslimes and refugees getting rekt like in the good old days,
fucking fags refugees, fight for your country fags

I just reported to ICE about the illegal aliens that live here in Taft, California. There is illegal aliens everywhere here. I hope ICE comes here and raid everywhere.

Tweet Memo to Trump and get your chief fired for breaking the law.

send blacks to Africa executive order when?

These threads for exposing illegal immigrants and reporting them are one of the top tier things that ever came from Sup Forums,

Awesome!

I miss the old days in LA, in the 80's, when you could walk by certain businesses and apartment buildings, yell "LA MIGRA!", and watch a Benny Hill chase scene with beaners scurrying out windows and doors and hoofing it down the street.

Fuck 'em. They don't belong here. Learn to hide better.

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

obama deportation numbers are inflated due to them changing the definition of deportation to also include turning away people at the border

ICE ICE BABY

It seems as though the numbers that signify your post have digits which repeat at the end, much like mine

Democrats got Trump Mad Now Fill his Wrath.

That shit true?

Fuck me sideways.

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

>77
Sheeeeiiiiiiit

Confirmed

Hang him for treason

Law and order. The 2 things we deserve that liers hate.

We have ushered in a new era guys,feelings don't matter anymore.

Fuck yes.

Post the Twitters as proof that this was Sup Forums's doing

THIS IS ON YOU DRUMPFKINS

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

fuckin awesome

>THIS IS YOUR FAULT
Say it again, slower this time

Do it, make the state a better place for the rest of us who live there

10,000 was said by ICE user

Say Nigger

KeK has shown himself again.

S H A D I L A Y

can someone give me a speedy update on ICE? are they confirmed /ourguys/?

This, tbqh officer family.

I noticed nearly 95% of the comments on these articles are supportive of ICE, even on leftist news sites like Wapo or LATimes.

euphoric

It's true.

More like NICE

cops are the most redpilled profession

A Netherlands Nigger got deported

do you need a...
quick rundown?

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

not everyone,just illegals

[muffled truck sounds in the distance]

MAKE
WICHITA, KS
GREAT
AGAIN!!!

It's true. Barry was a sneaky bastard.

I won't be happy until they deport the last illegal.

Please do as the other anons are stating... I live in 561 and my fucking neighborhood is being overrun with these fuckers

>All of these people on (((twittter))) telling illegals how to break the law
>All of these people on (((twitter))) outing themselves as traitors
>All of these people on (((twitter))) thinking they aren't going to be next in the chamber

They have to go back.

No, I believe a basic gestalt should be more than adequate

Report wildamar to them as well, there is significant spic activity there

where are their shirts?

Much like the refugees in Europe, these are just children. Have you no heart?

those are some bad looking hombres

Hooray!!

Dubs
7s
It's a sign.

Witness

>No the biased media is just reporting on this stuff that has been going on under both Obama (who overwatched more deportations than any other president) and Bush jr.

And it will backfire spectacularly as this plays like a commercial for Trump. They will forget the majority of people like this policy.

>Sup Forums was a MKUltra plot the whole time to gain momentum fight the left

PRAISE KEK

In Mexico, we're reuniting them
but seriously these look like fucking inmates, didn't Mexican prisons empty out a while back with the criminals 'encouraged' to go north?

swede you redeemed yourself today.

Anyone interfering with ICE actions and construction of the wall are enemies of the state.

today is a beautiful day... more deportations please. I want 3 million out by the end of Sunday...

Then we can start kicking out liberals...

Why stop there desu

IT WAS US ALL ALONG

holy shit
>meme magic

>ICE IS DEPORTING EVERYONE

So, they're finally doing their jobs? Awesome.

true indeed my friend. Make more sense now?

Gotta deport them all!

DO IT ANONS -- Get that badge of honour

Why don't you guys ever blame their parent for cynically using their own children as immigration collateral

Of course I do, that's why I support immigration law for their parents to legally immigrate here, and become citizens.

Illegals? Fuck 'em. Their parents put them at risk, not me. Send them home.

And while we're at it, get rid of the anchor baby laws. It's time.

presseportal.zdf.de/biografie/Person/eva-maria-lemke/

twitter.com/dielemke?lang=de

aktuell : die o.g. Person ist einer der wichtigsten "antifa" Geldgeber ; organisiert Hetze gegen Deutschland im Netz . weitersagen

wew

Report them to ICE behind his back. If you get fired sue the dept for wrongful termination and set a precedent.

SO SORRY
O
R
R
Y

I just moved out of the 561 to out of state.

Where are you seeing illegals? They have flooded Jupiter in recent years, from my experience

>no mention of GA
PLEASE CLEANSE THIS STATE

ice user was right lmao (it doesn't happen that often), does anyone have that thread screencapped.

Honestly I wish they'd move faster, deport 100,000 and I'll be happy.

Trump will send niggers and other minuspeople to hell - best Trump ever . hopefully all niggerpeople will suffer endless pain in Auschwitz 2.0

>Of course I do, that's why I support immigration law for their parents to legally immigrate here, and become citizens.

I oppose this. Once we solve illegal immigration, we need to solve legal immigration. Otherwise the Democrats will eventually mass enough brown client voters to be unbeatable.

We need a better commodity then coke. Im sorry but go be stealth niggers elsewhere.