Other urls found in this thread:

proletaren.se/inrikes-ekonomi/de-15-finansfamiljerna-som-styr-sverige
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off, we're full

danksa jävla

And then god said unto the world that thy first post shall be the best post

Tiny country, that's about it.

Who has the most cute boys?

If you come here we will make you say "rodgrod med flode" which is the most redpilled dessert you can get.

not true kalle´s kaviar

its cozy.

At least Denmark is not cucked as Sweden. Seriously all Swedish """"men"""" should be gassed for the better future of the White race.

How many times have you posted this image?

Vad i helvete sa du precis om Sverige, din lilla danskjävel? Jag ska tala om för dig att jag gick ut som kursetta på Kustjägarkompaniet och jag har deltagit i flertalet hemliga räder mot Danmark och jag har över 300 bekräftade nedkämpade danskjävlar. Jag är tränad i gorillakrigsföring och jag är den främsta krypskytten i hela Försvarsmakten. Du är inte mer för mig än ytterligare en måltavla. Jag ska utplåna dig med en precision som sällan skådats i Skandinavien, sanna mina jävla ord. Tror du att du kan komma undan med att säga sån skit om Sverige genom Internet? Tänk om, danskjävel. Medan vi talar kontaktar jag mitt hemliga nätverk av spioner över hela Sverige och din IP-adress blir spårad just nu så det är bäst för dig att du förbereder dig för stormen, danskjävel. Stormen som utplånar det patetiska lilla ting du kallar ditt liv. Du är helt jävla död, danskjävel. Jag kan befinna mig varsomhelst, närsomhelst och jag kan döda dig på över sjuhundra sätt och det är enbart med mina bara händer. Jag är inte bara utförligt utbildad i obeväpnad närstrid, utan jag har även tillgång till hela Svea Rikes amfibiekårs arsenal och jag kommer använda den till dess fulla omfattning i syfte att utplåna ditt sorgliga arsle från Skandinaviens yta, din lilla danskjävel. Om du bara hade haft en aning om den oheliga vedergällning din lilla “fyndiga” kommentar skulle dra ner över dig så hade du kanske knipit din jävla käft. Men det kunde du inte ha haft, det gjorde du inte och nu betalar du priset, din förbannade danskjävel. Jag ska skita vrede över dig och du kommer drunkna i det. Du är helt jävla död, danskjävel.

I dont know, please keep count for me Sven, thanks.

OH isn't that your highest mountain!

No no we have alot of hills like that, i think our highest "mountain" is Yding Skovhoj, which is 170meters. The most "mountain" looking one is Himmelbjerget though

>pic related

>danskjävel
LEL

(((National geographic))) into the trash it goes, im sure we will manage sven, if not we have our colonies to flee to.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ما هي اللعنة هل مجرد سخيف القول عن لي، وكنت قليلا الكلبة؟ سآخذ كنت أعرف أنني تخرجت أعلى صفي في قوات البحرية، ولقد شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على قناة تنظيم، ولدي أكثر من 300 يقتل المؤكدة. انا تدربت في حرب الغوريلا وأنا قناص كبار في القوات المسلحة للولايات المتحدة. أنت لا شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. وسوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارج بدقة أمثال الذي لم يسبق له مثيل على هذه الأرض، بمناسبة كلامي سخيف. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تفلت من القول إن القرف لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، مقيت. ونحن نتكلم انا على اتصال شبكة الاتصال السرية للجواسيس في جميع أنحاء الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية والملكية الفكرية الخاصة بك يتم تتبعها الآن حتى تتمكن الاستعداد بشكل أفضل للعاصفة، يرقة. العاصفة التي تقضي على الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة استدعاء حياتك. كنت سخيف ميت، طفل. أنا يمكن أن تكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت، وأستطيع أن أقتلك في أكثر من سبعمائة الطرق، وهذا مجرد بيدي العارية. لست فقط تدربت على نطاق واسع في القتال الأعزل، ولكن لدي الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من قوات مشاة البحرية الأمريكية وسوف تستخدم لمداه الكامل للقضاء الحمار بائسة الخاصة بك من على وجه القارة، وكنت قليل الخراء. إلا إذا كنت يمكن أن يعرف ما القصاص غير مقدس كان لديك القليل "ذكية" للتعليق على وشك اسقاط عليكم، ربما كنت قد عقدت اللسان سخيف الخاص بك. ولكن لا يمكن لكم، كنت لا، والآن كنت تدفع الثمن، وكنت غدم احمق. وسوف القرف الغضب في جميع أنحاء لك، وسوف يغرق فيه. كنت سخيف ميت، طفل.

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Hvad fanden sagde du lige til mig din lille kælling?
Du skal vide at jeg graduerede som top snigskytte i det danske frokorps. Og jeg har været involveret på flere hemmelige togter mod islamisk stat i Sverige. Og jeg har over 300 bekræftede drab. Jeg er trænet til guerilla krigsforelse og jeg er den bedste sniper i hendes majestats bevæbnede styrker. Tror du virkelig at du kan slippe afsted med at sige det lort til mig over internettet? Du må tro om snot hvalp! Mens vi snakker kontakter jeg mit hemmelig netværk af spioner i Sverige. Så du må hellere forberede dig på stormen maddike! Stormen der vil udradere den ynkelige ting som du kalder dit liv. Du er fandme dod knægt! Jeg kan være hvor som helst, når som helst og jeg kan dræbe dig på over 700 måneder, og det er kun med de bare næver! Forruden at jeg er grundigt trænet i hånd til hånd kamp, men jeg har hele hendes majestats arsenal til min rådighed. Og jeg vil bruge dette hele vejen, til at udradere din ynkelige rov væk fra denne mulds overflade, din lille lort. Hvis bare du havde vidst hvilken uhellig gengældelse der ville nedkomme over dig, så ville du måske have holdt din kæft. Men du ku ikke, du gjorde ikke og nu må du betale prison din idiot. Jeg vil skide i raseri ud over dig og du vil drukne i det, du er fandme dod knægt"!

Bruh, I just want some Flaeskestag

i live in sweden but i have been to copenhagen a few times.

the only thing i can be 100% sure is that both our nation need cleansing by fire

Indeed! Just remember to get in shape guys. Join nordfront or something!

no Flaeskesteg for you Abdul, that is for us and only for us.

Here's the quick rundown

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw

Televised in both countries.

>Himmelbjerget
>Bjerg

fuck af jamel

was at the 12 november march in stockholm, about to join a smaller grupp in uppsala.

what do you do to make nordic great agian?

also want good pics to make poster`s, do anyone have a pic of the 3 niggers and 2 super young girls?

Waiting for the end.

Reminder

Denmark confirmed for being Netherlands nr.2

Honestly if I were you I'd start planning ahead right now, 1000 years isn't that long.

Abdullina detected

Unless you're one of them orthodox bosnians, i don't think Flæskesteg is for you, my friend

what are you then?

I want to live in a place like that but I'm poor and all the building here are made of plastic.
My haplogroup is Danish at least. Danish women seem QT. Would it be easy for an American to immigrate amd assimilate without much going for him or do you need money? How is rural areas? Cheap? Jobs plentiful?

>Be atheist
>Win-win

We used to be superior, but then the Jews we took in ww2 fucked us over and now here we are.

denmark is hella expensive, and fuck off we're full

That's the spirit! Door is open for now, my friend!

Full of pedos ?

we wuz kangz n shiet, then the evil jew came... sure sven

Full of niggers, I hear. A white red blooded American man would be nothing but a net gain at this point faggot.
But no money because American Economy.
I will cry if I never see glorious European old buildings and rural areas that aren't endless ugly cornfields.

No those are a couple of typical danish flashers.

They are a real pestilence.

proletaren.se/inrikes-ekonomi/de-15-finansfamiljerna-som-styr-sverige

White Supremacy.

Though Kamprad is no longer on the list.

>Red pill me on Danish flashers

After working a long day at the Lego factory, half of your salary goes to taxes. It's a hard life in Denmark.

annoying.. but you get used to it

you americans really think you're the salt of the earth