Canada

I was wondering, are Canadians happy with Justin Trudeau?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-electoral-reform-1.3976345
citynews.ca/2017/02/03/man-allegedly-made-hoax-cn-tower-terror-threat-denied-bail/
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/vince-li-discharge-1.3977278
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She isn't really that hot.

No, and if I voted for him also no. He's done literally nothing.

No

pic related cunt

Yes, only Sup Forumslution is triggered, people are tired of Harper and The NDP are commie
Bullshit

No, he dropped the campaign promise for electoral reform for some bullshit reason.

I voted for him

kys

Everyone hates him now, his approval rating is tanking since he's lied about most of his campaign promises

He was only voted in by 39% of the country.

He hasn't kept his weed or reform promise so even the people that voted for him are pissed.

this philosopher?

But, weed

Can you not fucking trigger me for 5 fucking minutes HOLY FUCK

Oh no, there's none of that

I am. As are most other leftists (i.e most of the country)
Don't fall for the pol memes

He's really good at falling down the stairs to make people laugh. No really, he thinks it's a funny party trick to fall down flights of steps.

Other than that, I don't know shit about him other than his love for refugees.

He wins at life

No I'd rather have Harper back

Everybody at my school calls him hip and cool and funny. Literally surrounded by liberals who want to suck his dick. About 8 Conservatives in a school with about 400 people. Maybe a few more, but they are closeted. Too afraid to be called a fascist, a nazi and a Trudeau hater. Makes us seem like a bunch of pussies too.
>It's the current year

Honestly, people are starting to see that he isn't doing anything good for the country. Some people just don't care.

He has such good hair.

He was voted in only because we all hated Harper so much. He wouldn't have even been voted in if Mulcair wasn't such a creep.
I still think legal weed is on the way, and the vote reform was ill conceived to begin with, half the population was was pissed he was going to change first past the post, now half the population is pissed he is leaving it as is.
He is inexperienced, and probably wishes the 'Trump years" were not on his watch.. He is trying to do what he thinks is right, his approval ratings are slipping but still fairly solid.
Sup Forums hates him, but you know we are all autistic echo chamber retards.
Next election will be difficult for him, but still easily doable...

Liberals seem to be happy with anyone that claims to be a liberal. They don't pay attention to much else which is why they're easily misled.

fuck this clown

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-electoral-reform-1.3976345

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau gave his longest explanation yet for his decision to abandon his promise on electoral reform when asked about voter cynicism at a town hall Friday in Yellowknife.

>"I know people will be disappointed," Trudeau said over boos from the crowd. "This was my choice to make and I chose to make it with full consequence of the cost that is possibly going to come to it. But I will not compromise on what is in the best interest of Canada."

>"I spoke to a gentleman who said he does not vote because politicians are all the same. They say exactly what you want to hear during the election campaign and then they turn things around and do whatever is convenient for them," Purchase said.

>"It does really matter to me that we improve our democracy," Trudeau said as he began his answer. Someone yelled "then do it" from the crowd.

>NDP democratic institutions critic Nathan Cullen said Trudeau is "using fear to distract from his broken promise," in a statement Friday afternoon.

>Cullen said Trudeau is blaming other parties and spreading "baseless myths of an alt-right takeover" instead of apologizing.

>alt-right takeover
>alt-right takeover
>alt-right takeover

you're a women

No. He is an idiot who only cares about his appearance and censorship to keep up that appearance.

Most Canadians are happy to not have Stephen Harper as PM, he had a 10 year run and became stale. However, the same thing will happen to Trudeau, as he squanders a majority government, i.e. no electoral reform, marijauna legislation, etc.

General consensus is he is an idiot if you aren't an SJWtard. I live in 'Berta and literally nobody thinks this fuckeit should be in power, but the faggot universities pump out voters that even managed to turn from a historically conservative province for the last 4 decades into a majority communist provincial government. Oilfield workers would see his head come off for blocking pipeline projects that would bring us back to being the breadbasket of Canada, and most anyone with sense seems embarrassed by his statements and speeches, clearly dramatic and lacking real comprehension of anything at all.

If this is the true timeline, he'll be beaten by MAD MAX in 2019.

I'm not really happy with him. He's kind of an idiot, but a mostly innocuous one. So, whatever.

you mean James Sears

He's followed through on literally none of his campaign promises

Even my pothead coworkers who only voted for him because DUDE WEED LMAO are pissed with him now

ONLY SJWS canadians hate trudeau

>the vote reform was ill conceived to begin with, half the population was was pissed he was going to change first past the post, now half the population is pissed he is leaving it as is.

Hello shill. Just a quick note that rope is on sale at Canadian Tire right now and I'm all stocked up. Be seeing you soon! :o)

I'm happy with him, atleast he isn't that orange Cheeto retard Trump.

Trudeau is done for.

he's a cuck cunt

He will go down as the worst PM of our lifetime.

Even BLM here in Toronto are calling him a white supremacist and terrorist, and he's on their side...

I said Trudeau is done.

>Even tripfagging

There are just so many layers of bait here. You're bound to get at least 2 responses.

Canada isn't ready to swallow that big of a redpill.
MAD MAX is your true next PM.

bring it, tough guy

No. He's weak and slow even on the issues he campaigned on that I approve of. Will not be voting for him next election. Also some of the pandering lefty shit he says in speeches and on twitter rustles me.

See this? this would be shoved halfway up his pathetic cuck cock if I had the chance.

I hope that answer's your question.

What has he done so far that you are happy about?

What, drawn and talk of happiness? I hate the word
As I hate hell, all Trudeaus, and thee.
Have at thee, coward!

Shut it, kike.

I wonder if he's so cucked he won't bring up trump not talking about the terror attack

Trudeau has a points the economy balances itself, it always goes back to the status quo so those people who wasted their time and money taking economic classes are dummies. Really, does money really affect your life? No, not really. It's pretty obvious that being a neet is the real redpill in life, letting someone look after you is the only way to live life, let the brown people look after whites like the good old days. Seriously, who the fuck actually enjoys working? It sucks! My dream is to live in a nudist colony in the okanogan where we all live off everyone else and have all the virgin sex you want and swap partners and not worry about housing or money.

>BLM exists in Canada
How? Is Toronto the worst city in the world?

That is a threat against our leader, I'm thinking of reporting this to the RCMP

Put it this way. I'm thinking of moving the fuck out of this country by the end of the year.

Miss him yet?

The Alberta provincial election was more about about the PC party and Redford/Hancock/Prentice being total shit than it was about leftist resurgence.

DUDE WEED LMAO

....well that was immensely retarded, get off of Sup Forums.

Lol. Jesus christ, get off my dick, you whiny beta. Go fuck your beloved fuckboi elsewhere, this isn't the place for it.

The only thing of value he provides is constant funny memes at his expense. He's nothing more than a stuttering globalist puppet. Listen to him speak for more than 20 seconds and you will hear him say "um" like 5 times, like he is trying to remember his lines.

Btw, have fun "reporting" an anonymous comment, dumbshit.

Can the leafs even feel happiness?

nope.

How am I a whiny beta huh?! Fuck you cunt I'm dialing 9-1-1 right now, have fun in the pokie wagecuck!

you're a fucking moron

citynews.ca/2017/02/03/man-allegedly-made-hoax-cn-tower-terror-threat-denied-bail/

>In the post he allegedly warned people to stay away from the CN Tower, adding: “I’m not going to say when, but tomorrow, much blood will be shed. Canada has been complacent for far too long. It’s time for Canucks to wake up to the threat that is the sandn****r. If the only thing that will get peoples’ attention is the lives of innocents, so be it.”

>The post also allegedly included pictures of guns.

That picture is incredibly offensive, fuck you asshole.

Nice edge, faggots. Maybe you should learn to read better.

People on /k/ are retarded, if you have to brag about guns and how much you wanna kill people then you have a tiny dick I'm sorry.

Absolutely not. Every time he opens his mouth he spouts retarded things. He went on a cross country tour recently to try to fix his image and got blown the fuck out. He is so useless in our government that he appointed himself "Youth Minister". That basically means he does fuck all but take selfies with young people and tell them that they are the future and are special. There is not fucking way he will hold a candle to Trump in trade or resources and if JT is our cuckminister for long, we are going to get fucked/cucked.

that's Sup Forums not /k/

You think I'm kidding? I dialed 9-1-1 and reported an online threat and that you were anonymous (they have a Sup Forums division) you're getting traced as we speak by the police and they'll be knocking on your door any second, say hi to Jamal in jail!

>Sup Forums division

We have BLM rallies all the time here.

Their leader, whom I believe is Islamic and part Jamaican (just by the way she speaks) Has once said on Twitter that "Allah needs to give me the strength not to kill any white folks today"

It was considered "brave" of her to say that, and lawfully OK.

>Holy shit is that Zack Braff?

Wow that's fucked up, I'm glad that I don't live in a city I can't stand them anyways lol.

where is that

See the police so have a Sup Forums division I wasn't lying. Also kek at the Islam Sweden flag.

You are an immense faggot lol.

He is tje modern day poster boy for nepotism and white privilege, whats not to love?

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/vince-li-discharge-1.3977278

>Jesus is this thread a maple syrup meet up too then?

>He's really good at falling down the stairs to make people laugh. No really, he thinks it's a funny party trick to fall down flights of steps.
Kek, source?

Yeah, we're looking to move out.

We went to Alberta last year and loved the people out there. Ultimately, our goal is to move down south in the US, though.

You realize that your homophobia won't go unnoticed right? That's also a criminal offence.

It was the BLM leader chick in Toronto. She posted it last year on Twitter. And this year she called Trudeau a white supremacist and terrorist.

Hey Ireland go drink some tea and watch Mrs browns boys lol

He is promised to flood us with shit skins and make getting high on weed a legit passtime.

How will that not make us proud of our nation?

>giving a shit

SHOO SHOO, JEWISH POO
BEFORE I TAKE YOU TO THE GERMAN "LOO"
YOU WILL NOT DRINK MY ARYAN POWER SYRUP
YOU WILL BE BURIED IN A SACK OF BURLAP

I'm laughing at your inpgoniranc and stupitidy, you're incriminating yourself, Queen Mistress Miley is laughing at your dumb ass.

If he didn't order the gag on scientists he would of been eh....

I'm not the same guy

I've never said homophobic comments and I'm questioning why you are calling someone out lul

It's some random retard, don't worry about it.

No, I'm surprised he hasn't blocked me on twitter yet

I know, responding to b8 is fun

Agreed.

eastern canadian maybe. French canadian maybe, but not the albertian, asians and majority of western canadian. Trudeau hates western canada with a passion.

I can't believe there's so much hatred on this board, I need to go back to co and reddit. This is seriously messed up yo

Except for pot, nothing has really moved from what he promised. Electoral reform got cancel... pipelines are on their way to getting built. So no nothing to be happy about.

It's a really nice snowboard teacher though! /s

cancelled* i now ow too spalph