What's the next step of his masterplan?

What's the next step of his masterplan?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/02/09/technology/twitter-earnings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

crashing this country with no white survivors

Crashing this planet... with no goyim!

Trump will go missing at the Whitehouse

can someone tell me where he got his fortune from?
could it be he is some nazi working with those in antarctica to make people resent the jews and what they stand for, so they come back and conquer the world not by force, but through an ideology? could it be his fortune comes from the nazigold that dissappeared which they used to kickstart his operation?

He doesn't have a plan, He is like the joker, not bane.
He just wants to watch the world burn.

>What's the next step of his masterplan?

Go watch interviews and quotes he has made for the past 40 or so years to work out who this man is.

He believes he is the Jewish Messiah that would bring the world together. He doesn't have physical power to do it but he has the financial means.

He knows that he is causing chaos and even death in some cases but he doesn't care. To him the ends justify the means.

He also has no loyalty to the Jewish race like a lot of mis informed people here think.
He wants open borders for the entire planet. He thinks the races mixing into one mongrel mass is what god wants.

A lot of Jews hate this man so you can hardly say he is doing it for the Jews. He funds groups that want to bring down the Israeli state and they are highly critical in the Israeli press of Soros.

He does not believe in God. He stated this on 60 Minutes.

>can someone tell me where he got his fortune from?

prudence in financial matters and lack of morals in financial matters

G-d forbid, Soros is the only person on Earth I wish death upon. I just hope he doesn't live another 20 years or something like David Rockefeller, born 1915, still kicking strong.

Right now he's trying to raise anti-Trump sentiment in Europe through his activist organizations. His son is currently in the U.S. trying to cause riots, protests, and general chaos. Other than that we don't know. Does he want Trump to be assassinated? I'm not sure if he really wants Mike Pence to become president. Maybe he's just focused on causing chaos to get Hillary into the whitehouse in four years. Of course Trump has four years to undo the damage caused by globalism, but Soros is going to fight him every step of the way.

Keep buying the side in power. If you can't beat them, get them on the payroll

More like he's pushing for outright civil war, anything like that happens and the USA of collapses as foreign powers start trying to back which side they want to take over the remnants.

Man, I really hate that the evil global elite can afford to live so long. They need to die.

hes trying to get to the deepest hell.

>He funds groups that want to bring down the Israeli state...

He recently refused to fund Femen Israel, a division of the nutsy bare-boob feminist radical group that stages protests in churches, stores and offices. I think he still funds them in South America, Europe and Russia(?).

>He does not believe in God. He stated this on 60 Minutes.

Of course he doesn't.

He thinks he is god.

Crashing the west

With no survivors

A civil war will only result in dead cucks, blacks, and Mexicans as far as the eye can see. Trump can have a militia of 50 million heavily armed rednecks thrown together overnight. I doubt that's what Soros wants. All this rioting is negatively affecting people's perception of Trump's presidency, which I think is exactly what Soros wants.

Dying of sepsis.

I think he's attempting to wrest control of USA back from Trump by initiating civil unrest, which at the very least undermines his momentum and best case (for him) actually gains traction and becomes a full-on internal war. The only problem with the latter is that he likely won't live to see the breakup of our union and the formation of the NAU, unless child-orphan blood really does keep you alive.

>All this rioting is negatively affecting people's perception of Trump's presidency, which I think is exactly what Soros wants.
A full-scale rebellion would too, like I said he's just stalling momentum and trying to wrest control back, like a driver trying to correct out of a slide.

I can see a small rebellion doing it. Let's say 10,000 people rise up and the military kills them all. That would probably work out very well for Soros.

to repeat history

Get snatched up by Seal Team Six and thrown into an oven.

That might not be part of HIS master plan, but that's what is going to happen.

Exactly, all my point is is that he's a bet-hedger, if his gamble pays off in the form of an actual revolt that ousts the thorn in his side, great! If not, continual protests help create the environment he wants to get the thorn in his side ousted. If nothing else, it eats up the attention of the thorn in his side or the thorn's allies.
He might not be a 7th dimensional underground warhammer strategist, but he knows how to make a play that won't directly bite him in the ass. Or at least I thought he did until I found out the netflix/dearwhitepeople connection. Christ that's dumb of him, if true.

Crash this society, with no survivors

Look at me, I am the George Soros now

A civil war would also result in outside powers helping to perpetuate and continue the chaos, guess who would benefit the most from that? Soros, it's exactly what he's doing now only on a larger scale and one that lets him siezed control faster.

Let Mnuchin do his dirty work

Coup d'etat

To continue to make our lives miserable until we do what he wants.

Fund protesters to sabotage/interfere with wall construction

God, I wish Trump could find something to arrest him on. Make no mistake, Trump wants Soros arrested, but it's hard to pin anything on him. Of course, even if something were to happen to him it may not be enough to stop the movement he has created. It might even make it stronger. If anyone has played the Metal Gear Solid series, they would be familiar with the concept. The Patriots who were controlling the world died, but the "memes" they put into the world didn't die with them. This was the theme of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I thought it was a brilliant idea, and very relevant to the modern world. I think the way to counter it, is with our own memes. We just spread ideas that red pill people to the truth. We need to keep Soros in the papers and make people aware of him so people know they're being manipulated. We need to portray the left as radical and violent so moderates don't want to be associated with them. Of course Google is against us, Twitter is against us, Facebook is against us, and most news sites are against us. This is going to be a hard fight.

>Of course Google is against us, Twitter is against us, Facebook is against us, and most news sites are against us. This is going to be a hard fight
They'll break, as all cowards do.

Losing more money because he is a retard faggot

At least Twitter is falling: money.cnn.com/2017/02/09/technology/twitter-earnings/

Jack Dorsey doesn't seem to give a shit, though. He'd rather spread propaganda than save his life's work.

dying

Getting publically lynched

twitter has never posted a profit.

amazon has only just now posted a profit like 2 quarters ago.

the second dot com bubble is going to burst.

Did you see the (((fakenews))) thread earlier, where anons claimed to find analytical data showing rampant bot-use to drive up viewership/clicks on major news websites? They were talking about getting the info out to advertisers in order to let them know they're paying inflated prices for adspace based on false viewer data.

I'm not sure if it's all true yet, but if so represents another swing of the hammer that is Sup Forums against the stained glass of the establishment.

He's trying to pull the US into war.

This but he has a spawn named alex