Éire/pol/-Impartial police force edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=emuca_992Qw
Operation Baptismal Font: Engage in heavy scale memetic warfare to shave away Sinn Fein support while simultaneously Shilling for a single party. Identity Ireland while not perfect seem to be the most feasible with the current state of Irish politics but a decision has yet to be made.

We must also push for heavy reforms in how Irish is taught to rescue our language from the jaws of our incompetent "education" system.

Headlines:
>More gardaí bollox
rte.ie/news/2017/0210/851562-maurice-mccabe-commission-of-investigation/
>The church is turning pedo scandal into a means of gaining more power over information
rte.ie/news/2017/0210/851721-church-watchdog/
>There is some hope left afterall
rte.ie/news/2017/0207/850894-primary-school-applications/
>Medicinal cannabis recommended
rte.ie/news/2017/0210/851550-cannabis-medical-report/
>The north is at it again
rte.ie/news/2017/0210/851551-shooting-county-down/
>The east is at it again
rte.ie/news/2017/0209/851459-naas/
>King of the leprechauns obsessed with drug dealers
rte.ie/news/2017/0209/851510-peru/
>No prosecutions in kingsmill investigation
rte.ie/news/2017/0209/851356-kingsmill/

Other urls found in this thread:

identityireland.org/immigration.php
youtube.com/watch?v=oYos7FCW_FI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Garda special branch are cunts.

What's his endgame?

Bump for O'Loughlin

Can we get Identity Ireland to adopt NPs immigration policy? Or do they already have a based one?

They have a decent one already, but wouldnt be a stretch to push for NPs version of it.

it's solid enough

identityireland.org/immigration.php

Hopefully the same as ours

Civic nationalists out sub edition

How close is II's policy to NP's? Do they have a muzzie ban? Can you give me a rundown?

Why don't they just merge?

he just wants to blow some whistles what's the big deal

>vanhanen

noding wrong here :DDDD

ah feck you just reminded me of waterford
hello Ahmed

>Brit/pol/ is mad that we are more active right now
Stay jelly Anglos.

You should try to get them to put in place a policy that would fast track ethnically Irish migrants to immigrate to Ireland. Something like a return to homeland deal that the kikes have

>Identity Ireland

They have hundreds of members and they don't have meetings. I've been a member for two years and I've been invited to ONE meeting and that was two years ago when I joined. They do nothing but shitpost drunkenly on Twitter and send out emails.

Compare this with the NP who I joined in November and I've been to 6 events for.

Why does anyone think they're relevant?They're only known for their Peter getting attacked by Antifa and doing nothing about it.

dem swiss tho

I've been thinking this too, how could we make this happen?

Is Francis "The Viper" Higgins Sup Forums approved? he reports for RT now and he infiltrated the HWNDU stream to fuck with the normies

We must become the Jews

National Party seems more proactive based on what your saying, to any of you who say NP won't be accepted by the Irish public, test the waters a bit at least, ask around your town and pub if people would agree with their policies, post a few memes like pic related and see how they are recieved

I guess its that they are easier to push for, either one is better.
the evidence is theeeere.
I am for anything we can implement.

I fear if we do that... we'll lose a bit of our humanity.

Thanks Mehmet [spoiler]my boy[/spoiler] a huge integration of gypsies and crispy brownos have impacted out average IQ dramatically

Dhéanann an chepann tú gan aon amhrás

Does NP or II have any policies on beefing up the military because currently Ireland has one of the weakest in Europe doesn't even have jets, tanks, large ships and the army is only 9000 strong.

Kek, that would be a novel idea, but we'd be cut off from the rest of Europe. Unless we had the Yanks dole us out some artillery so we could line the coast and take potshots,

We survived the dark ages we can do it again

H I B E R N I A N C O N S P I R A C Y

Everyone I know would vote for the NP, I'm in south Dublin. It's just a case of getting them aware that parties that oppose immigration and the EU exist.

I'd love to help you in that endeavor

*Deantar fuck

To beat the Jew you must become the Jew

>only 9000 strong
In this day and age a large army is pretty much useless. It's better to have a small well trained elite group that has top tier equipment.

I don't think they have an official one at the moment but from my time spent with members and the leadership they're for a bigger military, I've spoken with them about how our military is a joke and they agree.

The eternal Anglo is watching you Irishman

So we really need to get the word out too, any of you starting poster campaigns? Anyone have a template?

We can always shill for both at the beginning and see which one gets the most traction

how do we set about targeting the other parties though?

I have no idea why you guys are trying to take down Sinn Fein. The likes of Gerry Adams and Pearse Doherty actually give a Fuck about the Irish people and not the banks and would be the the only party outside the Fine Gael - Fine fail shitstorm that does not endorse bailing out the banks or selling or country to Europe not to mention the water charges which isn't over yet.

You guys are retarded if you think you could get enough support for your shitty independent party that will be called racist more times than Gerry Adams get a reminded about the IRA whenever he's up for a position.

Fight the MSM and vote for a party that wants the best for Ireland and could actually have a real chance of getting control.

No, I cannot do that. I know your accustomed to it Anglo, but I'm not
Pic semi related

Stop confusing people into thinking all Irish are gingers.

I wonder who this really is?

>Swecuck

Haven't you got a Somali to prep?

BIG ULSTER COCK

TINY TAIG WILLY

>You guys are retarded if you think you could get enough support for your shitty independent party that will be called racist more times than Gerry Adams get a reminded about the IRA whenever he's up for a position.

oh no some shitlibs in dublin will call us an irrelevant word

At this point it's not wise to go trying to bring people to us. The people who agree with us will come to us first, then once we have actual numbers we can go trying to expand.

There's no chance in hell that I'm shilling for a party that hasn't contacted me once after the first meeting I went to two years ago. I also refuse to shill for a party whose leader was too spineless to press charges against the antifa who attacked him. The same person who spent his time writing a song for Eurovision instead of campaigning in the European elections.

NP is not perfect but they're not severely cucked.

Get lost Ahmed

Mosley was actually quite based. Using him as the eternal anglo meme is ironic.

Just shill/meme that the status who is literal shit. Get the word out that the Irish are being displaced in Dublin, cork, etc. and compare it to what the English did by sending scots into the north to rustle some jimmies. And then say that SF and FG are letting this happen

Stop confusing people into thinking that Montenegro is a real county mo chara

Sinn Fein only care about complaining, they don't care what they're complaining about

Fair enough, makes sense.
Mosley didnt like the black n tans either lovely fellow.

I know I actually love Mosley, but the irony is too good my dude

All bullshit between the bongs and us aside..

Can we agree that Nigel is a legend?

How many of you paddys on here can actually speak Irish?

That might be true but our military are a little to small to function properly and don't even have that good training or equipment.

Of course!
>1st for crashing this Union with no survivors

About as many as your asian tourists can english. our education system is shite and our govt doesnt care.

Nigel is doing what we should be doing. Based man.

More than you think better Australia

Gaeilgeoir anseo

i'll pay a round for Nigey

Gaelic is actually the official language of ROI but none of the fuckers can speak it.

Great argument there.
I mean you have years of Sinn Fein leadership that demonstrates how little they care

Lads real talk what are the chances we can meme Dave Cullen from ComputingForever into the Dáil?

The secret is to speak Gaeilge when you're drunk and you're instantly fluent it's weird

What the fuck are you doing here sven? go shoot some muzzies and save your shithole
that would be pretty fucking funny

My younger brother did his mocks today, apparently the english exam got changed, and he told me most questions were about feminists in literature and shite

The best way to bring back a language is to learn it and speak it, actually use it over English whenever you can. The more of you that do that the more people will be inclined to learn it, especially kids. If enough of you speak it then kids will start to pick it up from osmosis.

Look at spanish in the USA or Afrikaans in RSA, neither are offical languages yet survive and grow due to stubborn usage by the speakers

Mind back when you were thirteen a wile pile of Irish people emigrated? I was one of them...2013 was a hard time for everyone.

>Spent his time writing a song for Eurovision

What? Did he really? For fuck sake

I was about to say we need to mobilize at one of these meetings and show support during the next one.

Pretty divisive on Éire/pol/ I'd assume. Personally I can put aside his quotes on Thatcher/Queen/Corbyn etc and see that what he's pushing for is national sovereignty for all of Europes indigenous peoples and a reinstatement of normalizing civic nationalism.

Yes. Anyone who disagrees must not have heard him speak enough. He pretty much single handedly created and won Brexit. Then went over to America and boosted Trump.

The official ballad of Irish nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=oYos7FCW_FI

How Cucked can you be to speak language of your former Masters but now know your own one?
How many Irish even speaks Gaelic?

It's taught compulsory in school so most know a bit of it but I'd say about 100,000 can actually speak it fluently.

Jesus Mary and Joseph that chorus, are you kidding me I was about to join them a few months back.

We're unironically fucked unless the NP takes off

And taught is a bit of an overstatement

People who show up to an event like this don't care about the Irish people.

How Cucked can you be to speak language of your former Masters but now know your own one?
Says the guy who's country primarily speaks Serbian
>How many Irish even speaks Gaelic?
Scroll up fella everyone was taught to speak Irish in primary school, and there's parts of the country where lads are born speaking Irish

>Personally I can put aside his quotes on Thatcher/Queen/Corbyn

why are Irish people such faggots

Who's the Ninja woman in the middle?

Labhraionn gach duine beagan gaeilge

ah ffs, right NP it is, dont know how the fuck we are gonna do it but we better fucking do it.

We need to change it from a position that people who want lots of holidays, consistent pay and a state pension want, to a position that people that actually want to speak the language and teach it to others want.

Lost respect for McGregor after he said his fine with faggot marriage.
WTF???

NP must win. You CANNOT afford to compromise, look at my flag, we are the example of compromising to leftists. They have to win, there's no other option.

One question he told me about was
> shakespeare times were unequal for girls
>heres an extract of women being oppressed in one of his plays
>describe a similar situation in a story you studied
>would you like to live in this world? why?
It sounds like most of the others were similar

Nige would suck off Prince Harry if he was offered it you gimp, how could you possibly anticipate that an Irish Nationalist would be ok with his comments in the past? You can agree with the principles of someones argument and apply them to your own affairs without taking the full shilling you know

WE WUZ KAINGZ

The real Irish history is in this book.

KILL ALL PROTESTANTS
IRA
CRUCIFY THEM

It's playing the game.

When we only have 4000 refugees coming it's easily managed and Ireland actually sends back its refugees. Its all about how it looks to the public.

Think about whenever you hear Sinn Fein in an election it's always media storms about bombings and/or ties to the IRA which turns off all the bleeding heart voters so grab them by going "yeah lads you're welcome (until we ship ya)" and when you have a position where you can make changes, so what's best for Ireland.

If you can show me any evidence of SF policies you disagree with please show them now or cop the fuck on.

Prods are not the problem

Mé Féin

>idk how we're going to do it
That's why we're here user, we'll find a way.
>infiltrate NP's ranks, control the party policy/narrative
>spread the word about the party, especially out in the countryside, go to your local pubs and clubs and talk to the locals
>meme/shill online like pic related
We can do it, take heart boys

Ireland strong!

>not wanting a comfy Wolfe Tone nationalist state
>not understanding that minor religious differences were used by London to keep the Irish divided and easy to control

Republicanism, not even once

Do ye lads think the Fine Gael/Fianna Faíl two-party system will be broken up next election?