THE ACLU

"American" Civil Liberties Union protecting non-Americans. Do you think they'll ever realize the irony?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-673261572/no-agenda-pre-show-aclu-call
youtu.be/_Tqr2ajHzTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right off the bat they have a false statement. Illegal immigrants do not have rights besides basic human rights, they are not US citizens.

Illegals don't have any rights

None of this shit is true. Illegals don't have constitutional rights.

This shit is starting to make my blood boil, I would have never guessed it was this bad.

These retards realize that they're going to create a whole group of left wing "AM I BEING DETAINED" people, right?

You guys are all wrong. Read the 14th Amendment:

>No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Notice the "any person" portion. Any person means literally means any person, not just citizens. Courts are in agreement on this interpretation.

Maybe it has to be discussed again by the supreme court

They break the law, they get treated like anyone else. In this case however their punishment is deportation

American Communist Lawyers Union

Wow you sure showed us. They aren't covered by the Constitution

>They aren't covered by the Constitution

Yes, they are. It's well-settled law and has been for over 100 years. Fucking hell. Read the following cases:

>Yick Wo v. Hopkins (1886)
>Wong Win v. United States (1896)
>Almeida-Sanchez v. United States (1973)
>Plyler v. Doe (1982)
>Zadvydas v. Davis (2001)

It's hilarious that you can simultaneously be so wrong and so smug about it.

Why hasn't anybody cooked up an info graphic with bad advice and bot shilled it to get it trending on twitter?

But the ACLU will not take a single case defending a citizen's right to self-defense.

Because they are kikes

>Due process for illegals
"You're here illegally"

"Si"

"Get the fuck out."

>Next case

If it comes down to it, they get a warrant.

You are going back paco, deal with it

they've done so a shitload of times

Thank God for Trump. Its time for a mass awakening and culling of the traitors

I have no skin in the game. I am merely trying to debunk the widely-held false belief that illegal aliens don't have any Constitutional protections. You know, because I thought people might actually want to learn something, rather than looking like morons when they try to "redpill" their friends and family.

good thing our basic human rights are among the world's best, no matter how badly we seem to contradict them at times.

hello friend

listen to him and me and the ACLU.

learn your rights and know how to deal with police. the more polite you are and the more you defer, the better they treat you because they know you're scared.

you MUST learn how to say, "I'm sorry officer, I do not consent to a search" and "i'm sorry officer, i don't feel comfortable speaking without my lawyer" in trump's america

name one

Being in America illegally means they are in constant violation of the law. Criminals get thier rights revoked. Even then, after they are detained, they do not go to jail, they just have to go back. Having basic human rights does not mean they get to stay.

You have to go back

Why is everybody shitting on the guy that is telling the complete truth regarding the rights of non-citizens residing in the US? He never even said he supports illegal immigrants in any way. The last few days it seems like the majority of Sup Forums suggests we just throw out the constitution because it is protecting people they don't like.

I'm not disagreeing with him on them having rights. I'm saying it doesn't mean they don't go back. That issue is beside the issue of rights.

I don't think anyone is arguing they don't go back, but there needs to be due process involved.

no, friend. i recognize him from the ICE raid threads last night. this board is getting too small for me. i'm glad to see we've parchment-pilled you too.

civil liberties are so important and threatened, and knowing about them is the cost of living in america.

the ACLU is doing what the government should be doing. publishing informative propaganda about the legal nuances of search+seizure, due process, and police conduct

seriously important stuff

...with as little red tape as possible. If you're legal but still look it, start carrying ID.

The aclu uses due process as a means to delay indefinitely, completely abusing the process

Their post is most likely helping people get seperation from the cops so they won't ever get deported

t.lawfag

ACLU solicitor gets BTFO by 80's MTV VJ

soundcloud.com/user-673261572/no-agenda-pre-show-aclu-call

Your reading comprehension is fucking terrible.
>"Well regulated"
>"Any person"
It means ANY US CITIZEN.

>you have rights
They literally dont have ANY rights.
They arnt even protected by the 13th and 14th amendment (or any other).
We probably should keep them as slaves.

See The Supreme Court is very clear on the matter.

1. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

2. A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

3. No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

4. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

5. No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

6. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

7. In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

8. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

9. The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

10. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

>of citizens

By that logic, literally every country would be bound by US law. Learn context you idiot.

youtu.be/_Tqr2ajHzTI

this whole "refugee" and "immigrant" crisis is fucking retarded.

People think they're entitled to move here or even travel here.

We don't owe you the solutions to your problems

No. Illegals have no rights other than to get the fuck out of here.

Everyone who replied to you is stupid bat that's irrelevant

It says that you can't reprise someone of life, liberty or property without due process

Which is what is happening. They are processing these people, finding them in violation of the law and thus deporting them

Illegal immigrants are not citizens. Only citizens have rights.

Deprive not reprise

The US constitution only applies within US territory. How does the 14th amendment imply otherwise?

More blatantly ignoring the facts.

(((ACLU)))

What you need to do inform the illegals that the ACLU has defended the KKK and neo-nazis and that they shouldn't trust them because of it.

Fucking spergs, just because someone is a citizen of a different country doesn't mean they aren't bound and protected by some our laws like the 14th amendment. If a French tourist comes over we can't steal their property just because they're a non-citizen. Likewise with illegal immigrants, ICE can't break down their door and shoot them. They go through a process that affords them some minimum dignity, this isn't the wild west.

notice the "within its jurisdiction" portion

Only the people being imported do that shit.
>ICE will casually load you into a van and deport you after all the nessecary legal orders are carried out.

>Those Judges and ACLU are committing a capital offense.

what?

all part of the plan

he thinks unconstitutional illegal economic migrants are protected by the constitution.

>The punishment for this offense is also Capital, Death by Firing Squad.

How could you not defend the right to stay inside if they don't have a warrant?

Just for a second, forget about the illegals, what if they wanted to frame you for something? All they would have to do is say they believe you are an illegal alien and that's it you're fucked they can come in without a warrant.

Deport them, but don't let the government trample on people's rights in order to do so.

>See illegal immigrant cross the border
>She's a 9 year old girl
>Kidnap her and lock her in my basement
>Rape her, murder her, and bury the corpse in my backyard
>Upload the whole process to youtube
>Feds come to my door
>After investigating, they realize she was an illegal economic migrant and so had no protection under the constitution
>I suffer no punishment :^)

People in this thread need to get their heads out of their asses.

The government wouldn't violate my rights because I'm not a fucking spic

Literally has no rights. Deal with it. Report deport.

That's the point, if they were able to go into someone's properties just because they thought they are harboring illegals there, they could use that argument to enter anyone's house.

Chances are if they think you are harboring illegals, you are. Build wall get fucked.

taking an argument to an absurd is a logical fallacy.

Reductio ad absurdum is literally the opposite of a logical fallacy.

Yeah I mean the law doesn't even apply to them. What the fuck.

Murdering a foreign national would make you an internationally wanted criminal. The government would pick you up, ship you to mexico, and hand you over to the federales to be buttfucked in a mexican prison for the rest of your natural life.

How does the ACLU count to ten?

One, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine

No. They haven't. They haven't taken a single case involving the legal use of a firearm in self-defense.

They are a "constitutional liberty" group that refuses to acknowledge the 2nd amendment.

They've numerous times told people to fuck off and call the NRA.

That violates international and common laws though.

lolwut

>Taking an argument to its logical conclusion is fallacious

Fucking nigger

>citizens of the united states
Your reading comprehension is shit.

Not being able to enter a country is not deprivation of life liberty or property, it's a privilege of being an American citizen.

They're just a lefty autistic screeching squad.
They only care about the rights of brown people and non-citizens

You sound like à muslim défendent thé quran " diiiiffferent contest

As long as none of those rights involve the 2nd amendment.

Eat a giant lead dick.

Again, see:

The Supreme Court is very clear on the matter. The 14th Amendment applies to everyone on US soil, illegal aliens included.

Read the thread. Do some research. Don't talk out of your ass. Your wrong, full-stop.

ACLU gets a lot of hate for some fairly obvious reasons but they are actually a pretty great organization for this nation. It is a little ironic they are trying to protect illegal immigrants here though.

When you murder a foreigner you get tried under the law of the country the crime occurred in you mong.

This user
is correct. You are retarded. All aliens on US soil are guaranteed to due process. They can't be rounded up and punished without a trial.

Albeit deportation trials are probably the fastest trials you'll ever see where hundreds are seen in a day... They still deserve a trial.

Not with extraterritoriality laws in place. The US is a Mexican colony

They are protecting snowden atm

lower gov spending
thats the cure
and lower regulations/restriction/controls
let these people get jobs

Are you people just plainly fucking retarded?

Fucking learn to read then learn to argue, Trumpcuck

They're an agency that operates as an arm of the Democratic party.

Their moral compass doesn't exist. They're just another group driving an agenda.

I trust the NRA more than the ACLU, at least the NRA will let me know all they give a fuck about is guns.

The ACLU still claims they have no political affiliation. Which we all know to be bullshit.

snowden was/is a legal citizen
duh.

I cri evertiem

Thats racist that they have it in spanish assuming illegal immigrants dont learn english and assimilate....oh wait.

The ACLU/SPLC etc are all the same. Somehow people think that holding a JD and working for "civil liberties" makes you above political bias. Of course they are biased towards the left, any person with a functioning brain understands this.

The reason they are so promoted is, like many of our friends on faceberg and other social media, that the views they hold are mainstream compared to the opposite. In short, they are "legal" organizations operating under the guise of virtue signalling to the left. The NRA and its legal arm operate to the right, in the name of the 2nd amendment.

It's not hard to see. Any denial of bias on either side is just covering for the obvious truth.

t. jew lawyer who worked on k street for a few years (yea yea cliche kike etc etc)

Any person refers to citizens.

>t. person who actually is educated in this subject

Friendly reminder that the ACLU started as a communist front group. Most likely still is.

Yet the american gov often ignores the 4th amendment against unwarranted search and seizures on its own citizens. Who gets to pick and choose which constitutional amendments get to be ignored or not.

The old (((Supreme Court))) is obviously wrong

I see you quit reading at any person and missed that little insignificant bit about in its jurisdiction at the bottom. If all people are covered by 14th shouldn't we be going after dictators for 1st worldwide?

The jurisdiction of the US is the region in which the laws are enforceable, not the people in which the laws can be enforced on.

that's not the constitution it's the bill of rights. the constitution is a living document that includes the BoR as its first 10 articles. the BoR itself is a dead document that describes the core tenets of american republicanism

No jackass that would be a violation of Mexicos laws on kidnapping and the rape/murder laws of the state it occurred in.

>No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States
>of citizens

Hmmmm

>not understanding that civil liberties are not dependent on nationality
>missing that this is about the American government on American soil and affects Americans

NONE OF THESE CASES DEALT WITH ILLEAGAL IMMIGRANTS DEPORTATION.
YOU ARE A RETARD.