Black women become most educated group in US

face the facts Sup Forums, black women are genetically superior.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/media-says-black-women-countrys-most-educated-group-even-though-its-not-true/
trends.collegeboard.org/education-pays/figures-tables/students-stem-fields-gender-and-race-ethnicity
medium.com/@jcueto/race-and-gender-among-computer-science-majors-at-stanford-3824c4062e3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

Racist nazis BTFO

>Sup Forums can't refute this

A college degree does not an education make.

That's because no other demographic gets taken advantage of by degree factories like black women.

When all it takes to get into college now is a heartbeat, this was bound to happen. They'll screech about racism if they fail a class.

Good, now we can be rid of affirmative action and watch the numbers fall like a shit from heaven.

>what is apefirmative action

>blacks overrepresent everything bad about this country
>but we have a college degree ;)
fuck blacks

>let black women go to college for free
>black women now go to college more then any other group

i fucking wonder why...

BE

social work degrees don't count

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72

And yet, Jeopardy contestants...

With all the "equality ((benefits))" I can't say I'm surprised.

Indeed. And more loyal than white women. They will even actually give you kids too

Really makes me think

but they still cant resist the BIG ANGLO COCK

No one benefits from Affirmative Action and Diversity Quotes more than Sheboons.

And people wonder why we have 'people' with mountains of student debt they can never pay back.

>>muh oppression

I'm sure affirmative action and more lenient standards for black students have nothing to do with this.

how come i find this awfully hard to believe

So why are they the group most likely to collect welfare? Fake nigger degrees BTFO.

KANGZ

any cute black women here please marry me so i can get US citizenship and have cute interracial babies with you

:3 :3

Free college with passing grades guaranteed as long as you don't attempt to murder any faculty will do that.

EDJEWMUCATION

>more educated than Asians or jews

Gas yourself

It's almost certainly true, percentage-wise.

See and A black woman is guaranteed scholarships and acceptance if they show the slightest bit of sentience.

Someone post the chart that shows acceptance rates by race and SAT scores.

>attending
Thats not completing with high marks
>US college
Does anyone even respect this shit anymore? If a bunch of black people get into an American eith affrimative action and get a bachelors in African studies with a C grade, does anyone consider this intelligent.

>College attendance alone with no context is the measurement for "most educated".

Also, you'll find more reliable and useful information scrawled on the door of a shitty cubicle in a bar than you'll get in the Independent.

How do I make a living? Are degrees a meme? should I go to college?

why so mean? I just want a nice black wife and live in the US

This is entirely rigged by affirmative action.

well that should be the final blow for the 'college degree = intelligence' meme

Utterly depends on the college and the degree you want to do, along with your desired career path. The second half of the 20th century brought in way more colleges, but the vast majority of them are garbage and still get you in the same amount of debt. If you can get in to an Ivy League/Russel Group equivalent then by all means go for it.

I honestly can't help but think they look like pets that get fucked.

I feel kinda bad that niggers will forever be slaves to the white man. Kinda, not rly.

One makes a living the same waycthey always have - develop a skill, sell your skill to an entity that needs it. It's quite easy to earn a living without attending college. College degrees are only perceived as "mandatory" by retards who have no idea how to make a living and assume acquiring a degree will magically confer upon them employability status. It does not.

Source: Adult with a clue.

This has already been thoroughly debunked.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/07/media-says-black-women-countrys-most-educated-group-even-though-its-not-true/

>Black women earn more degrees than black men
>More black women are enrolled in college than whites

So this data means absolutely nothing.

Fake news.

>Between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 per cent of associate's degrees, 66 per cent of bachelor's degrees, 71 per cent of master's degrees and 65 per cent of all doctorate degrees awarded to black students.

Literally a flat out lie.

#FakeStudies

Don't believe i'm capable
I've also heard a few anons talk about trade schools, are they worth looking into?

Great call. The guys in these posts are all total fucking douchebags (look at the haircuts). The women probably regard them in a similar manner. The conclusion is that they've chosen very poor examples ,which is no surprise because the topic of the article is incredibly shallow so of course the images accompanying would represent shallow ideals as well.

Fucking kek'd

WE WUZ GRADUATES N SHEIT

Yeah. Like the Ameribro above said a degree isn't a staple thing needed these days. If you can develop a great skill through some kind of trade school or apprenticeship then you'll likely be better off. It's mainly just Liberal college snobs doing Gender Studies with a copy of Das Kapital in hand that claim that anyone who doesn't go to college is somehow beneath them.

So when white men become a minority will we be systematicly integrated into trades we are not at all qualified for?

There's actually a real story here, which is that black men are not doing well in terms of college. Men in general are not, in fact. Note the sound of crickets on that topic, even though it's been going on for ten plus years.

I'll definitely consider a trade school. Thank you for the help

Doesn't sound very true.

trends.collegeboard.org/education-pays/figures-tables/students-stem-fields-gender-and-race-ethnicity

Well heres to all the black women holding worthless gender and cultural studies degrees.

>Most educated

It's funny how people judge if someone is "educated" or not based on if they went to college and attained a degree.

Some of the most stupid people I meet have a college degree and a decent paying job but they seem to be lacking in many other skills.

Being educated ≠ Being intelligent

>Black women become most educated group in US

tfw these statistics count beauty college as "higher education" !!
faked news™

They dont account for non binary genders.

go to website

see this

>Between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 per cent of associate's degrees, 66 per cent of bachelor's degrees, 71 per cent of master's degrees and 65 per cent of all doctorate degrees awarded to black students

but also see this

>The percentage of black students attending college has increased from 10 per cent to 15 per cent from 1976 to 2012, while the percentage of white students fell from 84 to 60 per cent.

how the fuck do they reconcile this

go to the cited NCES

see this
>As a result of the changes over this period, the share of all associate's degrees conferred to Hispanic students increased from 11 to 16 percent, and the share earned by Black students increased from 12 to 14 percent.
>As a result of the changes over this period, the share of all bachelor's degrees conferred to U.S. residents earned by Hispanic students increased from 7 to 11 percent, and the share earned by Black students increased from 10 to 11 percent.

what the fuck

Black women get into UCLA medical with 2.0 gpaand have special remedial math classes at UCLA. True story. White girl 3.9 get wait listed.

medium.com/@jcueto/race-and-gender-among-computer-science-majors-at-stanford-3824c4062e3a

If you choose the university route, stick with math-y subjects. I don't say STEM because the softer sciences (biology, chem, ecology) are just research circle jerks where your marketable skills are almost entirely in academia. That's not to say you can't find work with a biology degree, it's that you'll likely need a masters to do it.

Engineering is always good. If you aren't into the sciences, finance+ statistics is another good combo. Computers (IT, compsci, comp engineering) are good too.

The key is finding something that the market will pay you to do.

umm ok.....

((()))
kys

>Friday 3 June 2016 07:37 BST
>Using 'signed up for college' and not 'graduated from college' as a measure of education

Are jews just naturally incline to deception and fraud like niggers are to violent crime?

cool I'm sure that would stop all those Afro american single men from flocking to women of other races

If they're the most educated can we give them a test to prove it?

Hmmm....

This made me smile out loud.

Are black women more loyal than white women?

>black women automatically get applied to community colleges by welfare organizations
>most never even complete the application process let alone get a degree
>based on proprortion of applications black women are now the most educated group

Pure L'genius

Cool. we can now eliminate welfare, because these genius nigger cunts can afford to raise their numerous glitz without taxpayer assistance.

Gender studies is not an education.

enuf with thsi stupid eurotrash term stem

ENGINEERING is the word you seek!
ENGINEERING is more important than science!

Go to community college, work your ass off and transfer somewhere nice (top 5 for your major is the only acceptable option, but top 3 is better and number one is best). Libarts can pay you, but you will not succeed in that field if you do not go to Ivy straight out of college. Your best bet is to just do some math heavy thing.

If you don't want ANY debt, your only option as a white dude is to consider military programs like NUPOC. That's it.

Or you could just make things easier for yourself and do 20 years enlisted in whatever military branch you think you'd fit in best.

Or do a trade. Or do non-skilled work for a decade and save up for a decade and start your own business.

hmmm, sure made me think.
maybe we should stop affirmative action and minority scholarships now since black women obviously don't need them anymore

>annoy everyone else to the point of driving them out of college
>jews have to pass somebody to keep getting gov gibs
>wow i'm the most educated.

The articles are showing that there is a higher percentage of black females currently enrolled in college and compare their performance to black men enrolled in college.

It does not take into consideration that whites are twice as likely to graduate from college and are more likely to graduate on time.

It doesn't include the fact that the median age for blacks is much lower than the media age for blacks than Asians and whites. Does include that current enrollment doesn't indicate graduation rate or completion.

The statistics and claim/hypothesis are an example of Mark twins 'statistics'

6/10 JIDF Troll.

Yes they do! It wasn't invented by white men to keep everyone down like racist ass math and science which are a joke.

The most educated people in our country voted for Hillary, this should tell you something. The wrong man won.

You also understand a great many of them go to HBCU's..... I'm glad they're getting some brain food, yet the skeptic in me think the grad rates are kept a little floated.

>bootyshaker

>this is the best black women can do

Some of the stupidest people I've ever met have college degrees. A degree doesn't mean you're well educated. And being well educated does not necessarily mean you are intelligent.

Face it Sup Forums, your false beliefs of white superiority have been destroyed.

>are they worth looking into?

Yes, if they are good.

And only if you are ready to put some effort into your studies. Don't be they guy with an okay-ish gpa. Those guys are the ones who cry how degrees are useless.

Black women become most educated group in what though? Gender and Afro-studies? Money well spent

>what is propaganda

Bullshit that is something only privileged white men say. You had classes specifically made for you, science, math and white history which are all created just to keep the other races and women down.

Why don't you stop and think for a second? Why does your science and math mean anything, its literally made up nonsense only white males understand. Whereas my women's study degree is something anyone can grasp and understand if you open your heart and your mind a little. The masses have spoken and your fake degrees are a thing of the past white man.

Whites are completely superior looks and iq wise.
What would ever make you think otherwise?

Fake news at it's fine.
Liberals no longer care about blatantly lie to the world.

>(((educated)))

Hi Mr Soros, while your kikery might be appealing to your BLM terrorists, we don't trust it all that much. While the numbers of black women with education are rising they are still the most vulnerable group of people in terms of welfare.

And there is thought education would guarantee a good future... Guess not, press start to play.

It's not propaganda, it's narrative driven wishful thinking.

The left is just as brainwashed as the articles they put out are attempting to brain wash.

They have an agenda, but it's to make you see the world as they do, which is the truth/ as the world truly is.

It's totally delusional and some weird psychosocial cult / illness.

Degrees aren't a good way to judge intelligence. Call me when black women make up the majority of engineering degrees.

KEK

They aren't lying. The writers of these articles truly believe it. They want it to be true and will selectively pick data points to show that their social justice efforts and policies have actually achieved whatever the claim is.

They aren't trying to mislead you, they think this is true and want to share with you the triumph of the social justice will.

>IQ
Haven't you seen the pic on my original post? Absolutely demolishes Lynn's "study" that you storm fags keep passing around.

COLONIZED

>tfw qt light skinned black gf