Redpill me on microwaves, Sup Forums. Are they really as bad as some people say?

Redpill me on microwaves, Sup Forums. Are they really as bad as some people say?

No

Literally safe. Radiation is only dangerous if its ionizing. With microwaves this is not the case.

Yes

bump

learn the different types of radiation you brain dead autist.

I'm not saying I believe it, but I've read a decent amount of things that say that it destroys nutrients in food and creates carcinogens etc.

And the only sites that say it's safe are Forbes, TIME, The independent and other globalist shits so I wouldn't put it past them to be lying.

>vibrating water molecules

SCARY!

They are bad, but not because of radiation. They kill a significant portion of the nutrients in your food.

Calling microwaves non-ionizing, as if they cannot cause chemical change, is a bit of a misconception. Any compound in an unstable confirmation can be forced into another confirmation with microwaves. Also, functional groups can be cleaved with microwaves. To say that microwaves only effect water is disingenuous at best.
You can get chemical changes with microwaves despite them being non-ionizing.
The food you would put in the microwave is already loaded with phosphates and nitrates, as preservatives, that would be effected, and they are already potentially carcinogens, so it really doesn't matter in the long run.
Main downside to microwaving food is that you don't get the formation of flavor molecules from other cooking techniques. Food will be bland and tasteless by comparison, with the texture of boiled or poached over a long period of time.

Yes, heating food does destroy nutrients and create carcinogens. The benefits from becoming easier to digest still outweigh the losses.
Microwave radiation doesn't, not directly. A microwave photon doesn't have enough energy to break chemical bonds; it is thus also mostly harmless to humans. Excessive amounts can cause heating and/or inductive currents, which then cause problems.

The only way to avoid the RF jew is to live underground in a fully shielded metal structure. (or maybe a highly conductive concrete mix)

What about living in the mountains with no electricity?

Microwaving your food is literally the least damaging to nutrients because the highest temp you reach is the boiling point of water unless you're a retard and manage to actually cause browning/burning in a microwave oven. Unless you advocate a completely raw diet, you don't have a leg to stand on.

>i'll verbally assault a random person on an anonymous imageboard to feel good about myself

>he believes in the magic line of safety draw in wavelengths.

checked

polsters will say that's the jews fault that microwaves can be harmful

cheakredaSDAFD

Lol, I know a well-to-do liberal couple that tries not to eat food reheated in the microwave because they think the radiation taints it.

I house sat for them and remember them telling me this as they gave me the walkthrough and all my instructions.

My brother-in-law refuses to heat foods in the microwave due to fear of cancer, but will brown foods (like peppers and onions, for example) until they have significant charring on them. It makes no fucking sense.

human body is adapted to dealing with charred, carcinogenic food.
it doesn't know how to deal with molecules that were never part of your diet for thousands of years. enzyme pathway ends abruptly and toxic compounds build up.

Mind giving me a source on culinary microwave oven use leading to toxic-molecule formation that can't be detoxified by our liver or kidneys? We know for a fact that charred food is carcinogenic, you admitted it yourself.