Let me educate you faggots on Islam

In the Muslim world, there are two main sects- Sunni and Shia

I know you're gut reaction is MUSLIM? KILL EM ALL LMAO XD and while I agree with the sentiment please bear with me for 2 god damn minutes

There are three reasons why Shia Muslims > Sunni Muslims

>First being that Shias generally accept the fact that they won't rule by "God's law" until the appearance of an "infallible" - Imam Mahdi... So they don't see any Islamic State/caliphate as valid unless it's ruled by an "infallible" imam, and the only one left for them is the one that has been allegedly hiding for over 1,000 years now..

>Second point is, the jurisprudence of Shia is more flexible to adapt with the times, whereas Sunni orthodox schools like that of Imam Hanbali are more rigid, they prefer to always drag Muslims back to the way of the first three generations of Muslims and how things were done back then...

>Third point is Shias have more of a structure. Shias must follow their marji' and marji's are not appointed as such very easily. Shias can't really have much flexibility in how they interpret the rules, they have to go back to these scholars. Now that can be dangerous or helpful... I think Shias in general are more peaceful because they have undergone a lot of violent persecution in their past at the hands of Sunnis and that allows them to know what it's like to be hurt due to violent radicalism... Maybe that plays a factor here...

So tl;dr- Sunnis are a death cult, Shia's are slightly more strict catholics.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/u6xq1
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make Zoroastrianism Great Again

trump will give us warp drive

Shia Islam is terrible and everyone is waiting for that faggot Khamenei to die off. I know some of you kids like the anti Israel memeing or fall into the lesser of two evils delusion but trust me already.
t. Iranian American

Shia is not real Islam ... Shias still whip themselves with blades once a year like retards

Quranic Islam is the way to go, no false prophets

Fuck off the only reason why Iran is better than the others because they were westernized, not because of Islam.

No doubt that shia>sunni, yet they are all scum thinking that their religion is superior and not just meant as history mixed with advices to improve spirituality

AMA?

And western men have their cocks sliced up and shoved into their pelvis so that other men can fuck their new cockginas.

Your argument is invalid.

>There are three reasons why Shia Muslims > Sunni Muslims
stopped reading right there

T. Saudi Prince

>all the sciences
WE

How does a Muslim not follow the new covenant? Sharia?

Except Shiites literally turned Iran back 30 years after Ayatollah fucked the country up and became a literal emperor of Persia.
Shiites are just as bad as Sunnis when they get power, even here in Canada the Muslims are only 3-4% and they're already trying to push for pre-Sharia with an anti-islamaphobia bill.

Just americans apparently and you guys are the biggest goyim puppets and easy af to manipulate

Apparently as cancerous as islam, but atleast they fight for an ideology and not oil for its masters

where does he work out?

so you admit Shias have a mental illness like the men who do that in the US.. thank you for proving my point

>implying a man cannot into science/history/tech/politics/culture/philosophy/economics without being apart of larger group-think cult

I'm not saying 'tips fedora', "Atheism is master path". I'm saying... quit being apart of any retarded larger groups.

Get yourself a small group of friends who want to learn more and want to help you learn more. I don't give a FUCK what one or two billion people believe in 'group ethics'.

>tfw America deposed the Democratic leader of Iran and let the Ayatollah take power over the Iranian population because we were bored and it was funny

Constipation Vs Diarrhea: The Post
It's all still just shit so fuck off.

>Shia are less religious
>Literally the only theocracy in the world is Shia

Lol, dumbass

Your both nuts and can kindly go fuck yourselves.

Still can't fuck your sister. Tolerance starts when i can start bleaching your kind....

shouldnt you be fucking a goat somewhere?

your existence is a net drain on science in the world why dont you just fuck off and die even Spain is better then you and thats a small ass country compared to the 1.6 billion soulless fucks you have.

>gut reaction

You are right, it's just a racist kneejerk response, there is no such thing as learinng from experience.

Die Mahmud. Leave now.

In the Feces world, there are two main sects- Liquid and Solid

I know you're gut reaction is SHIT? FLUSH THAT ALL DOWN THE TOILET LMAO XD and while I agree with the sentiment please bear with me for 2 god damn minutes

There are three reasons why Solid Shit > Liquid Shit

Serious question for Muslims.
How does a Muslim not follow the new covenant, Sharia?

wow valuable info that changes everything thanks OP

Dog Shit is way better than cat shit.

>There are two types of jew. The good kind and the bad kind.
>There are two types of nigger. The good kind and the bad kind.
>There are two types of mexican. The good kind and the bad kind.
>There are two types of op. The good kind and faggots.

>muh peepee poopoo!!

This is the best argument Sup Forums can come up with

The shias LITERALLY
>fight ISIS
>allow the existence of christians, jews, zoroastrians
>dont fund mosques in the west
>dont denounce math and science
>dont fuck goats
>dont mass migrate for welfare
>if they do migrate, they tend to assimilate and come from educated backgrounds

Pretty redpilled religion, desu

Agreed.

Both are pure trash KYS faggot

>compare shia v sunni countries
>sunni countries are better
>shias believe in magic
>hurt themselves with whips
>fanatic deathcult in .... movie

No it aint...

Its too late for you, your liberal friends decided to make it about racism, and we're going to double down on the eugenetics of it. As a whole muslims are majority inherently degenerate and become a cancer to traditional moral values. Either fix your race immediately or suffer the consequences.

If you're afraid, convert to Christianity and denounce your false prophet. Allah has not been kind to muslims throughout history, time to ask yourself why.

All I know is the Saudis and the Turks are a bigger threat to Europe.
And they are Sunni, so it makes sense the Sunni are the worst.

whats wahhabism?

Both need to be wiped from the face of the Earth.
I have a dream that islam will cease to exist within 100 years.
Sometimes I wonder if it's actually a vision because things are working out that way.

do niggers make that good of fuel?

You now realize none of those lands aside from iran/iraq and parts of lebanon/yemen were contested by Shias

They just steal the ship where we want it to be, m8

However different they may be from Sunnis, Shias still have no problems watching filthy westerners being beheaded for refusing to submit to the will of Allah.

>I know you're gut reaction is MUSLIM? KILL EM ALL LMAO

we are fully aware of the difference between dog shit and bull shit.

The west as put white men on the fucking moon, you stupid sand nigger. We don't need YOU dumb sand monkeys telling us anything about anything.

If you ditched your shitty regressive religion, the following would happen;
>people wouldn't want to ban you from entering America
>Europeans would stop trying to deport you
>your own countries wouldn't be going through relentless civil wars

How is this complicated?

>Shia is not real Islam
No True Scotsman fallacy

I haven't used a logical fallacy as an arguement in ages, thanks for that

When it's between siding with Sunni Muslims or Christians, Iran will side with their Muslim brothers.

They only fight Sunnis to expand their control.
Bosnian-Serbian war:

> Shia Iran was one of the very first Muslim countries to provide support for Bosniaks (predominantly Sunni Muslim). Iran supplied two-thirds of the total received in weapons and ammunition by the Bosnian Muslim forces during the 1992-95 war. From May, 1994 to January, 1996, Iran transported over 5,000 tons of weapons and military equipment to Bosnia. Iran not only sent much needed supplies but also fighters. Lebanese Shia Hezbollah had also its fighters in the Bosnian war

> there were also several hundred Iranian Revolutionary Guards assisting the Bosnian government during the war. Other foreign Muslim fighters also joined the ranks of the Bosnian Muslims, including from the Lebanese guerrilla organization Hezbollah.

Doesn't matter, history has proven muslims are genetically societal cancer and was bred for it.

more likely planet extinct due to muslim tricks

Meh. Kill em all and let Satan sort them out

WE

WUZ

PERSIAN

N'

SHIETT

>he is a moron

This for example was a Shia empire.

Shia, at times ruled over large swaths of North Africa All the way to Morocco, Parts of Turkey, Israel, Syria and all the other way into India.

That's Trudeau not the muslims

No one cares about your tribal bullshit savage.

>So tl;dr- Sunnis are a death cult, Shia's are slightly more strict catholics.

Shia re just as insane.

Shia has NOTHING to do with Roman Catholicism

All muslim sects are vile, alien and destructive.

That's because Bosnia was invaded
What were they supposed to sell arms to an invading nation?
Iran doesn't invade countries

Comic about Islam being created by the Vatican imgur.com/a/u6xq1

1400years history of islamic terror, murder and violence
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Here is another example. Notice they've invaded Europe proper, ie Sicily.

But you'll never admit that you don't know shit about Shia aside from memes.

>That's because Bosnia was invaded

?

They have the same koran right ?
that is everything we need to know.

>That's because Bosnia was invaded
wow, you are in fact a retard.
The conflict was a civil war, at the break up of Yugoslavia.
Half of the Bosnian population is Christian you retard.

Are you a Muslim, or are you so far gone that you're supporting Muslims in their fights against Christians in Europe to make excuses for Iran?

Sunnis are fine when they're not influenced by insane Saudi Wahhabists. Unfortunately we've allowed them to fund mosques and preachers around the world

Shia are good in my books

THIS

Delete this now.

With you for most of this but Iran and Saudi cooperate without a hitch on the OIC prerogative to eliminate freedom of speech, to include in the West.

>trump will give us warp drive
that is more instructive than OPs post
Sunni = ISIS
Shia = anonymous

You look pathatic trying to pander to those cumskins cross worshipers. Shia or Sunni, we're all Muslim and they'll always hate us.

>So tl;dr- Sunnis are a death cult, Shia's are slightly more strict catholics.
Not quite. Sunnis are a supremacist death cult. Shi'ites are a martyrdom-seeking death cult. Shi'ites might be less evil but they are still evil. Thankfully for everyone else, they usually fuck themselves up through their martyrdom complex, instead of focusing all of their energy on martyring YOU

doesnt iran have more sex changes than any other country except thialand because its more socially acceptable than being gay?

Sufi are the best Muslims. The rest of you can die in a fire as far as I am concerned.

>Islam
>No false prophets

>Iranian American
Post pics of your sister's big fat ass. Don't lie, I bet she has a big one

what makes you think I want either of you in my country?

don't you have children to rape or something?

ok let me get this straight

shia > sunni = trash

Huffing Polonium dust vs huffing Plutonium dust

either way you're gonna die if you let it into your body

Yes I second that request for fat persian ass.

I really don't give a fuck, everything is just fine as long as both shitskin factions stay the fuck out of my country.

2 god damn minutes is enough for you to grab any of us, ask us to covert and with our refusal to chop our heads off.

The moment you publicly insult islam and give up your barbaric ways is the moment we may consider to consider you civilized people.

Until then, you are a piece of shit brain washed, blind slave to your religious leaders and to your Imaginary friend.

Stop spreading lies

This

Persian ass is the best of all asses

Convert to Christianity.

Why

>Shia are good in my books
Australia has fallen

I'm an open Islamophobe and Shia seem like they could peacefully coexist with the rest of the world. Underrated sect, I wish my country didn't hamfistedly ruin our relationship.

Death to s*nni takfiri. Sieg heil!

>I wish my country didn't hamfistedly ruin our relationship.
with ISIS, Talbian and Al Qaeda?

Why do muslims confuse race with ideology? Is it because they know Islam is arab imperialism masquerading as religion?

They have the same quran.
I don't see how can't miss that with your islamophobia.
They.would do the same shit if the saudis would not have the stronger allies.
If they had made that oil deal back then hezbollah would exactly do what isis does.
the only reason they don't kill christians is because they need the empathy from the west for their fight against israel
you think hezbollah etc are our friends ? I mean...forget it.

I read Hezbollah has divisions of Christian and Sunni fighters

>ISIS, Taliban and Al Qaeda
>Iran
Please be trolling. All 3 of those groups have gotten more support from US taxpayers than from Iran.

Religion

Dome on the rock says God has no Son. Islam is not compatible with Christianity or the culture Christianity created. (the West)

neither are good. there are better muslim sects that are less crazy

Shia = hezbollah

You're all the same, sunnis are just more successful. Islam is garbage, it destroys every country it touches, and you should be exterminated