salon.com/category/politics/
twitter.com/thecrazybrandon/status/830224101948076033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do your part

>salon.com/2017/02/10/poll-would-you-buy-something-from-the-ivanka-trump-brand/

Remember to copy/paste links always.

And spread this!

voted and bumped

I like Trump but he was stupid to take the bait...

He did exactly what (((they))) wanted him to do.

i wouldnt but thats because her products line is just something i would never buy in general

So what's the plan? Voting 'no, cause i don't support president trump' to guck with the data while making libs appear as the retards they are?

>giving this site traffic
fucking idiot

BRIGADE

13%

This is what happens when Donballs Plompf shows his true racist ideas. The people will rise up and take the presidency back for the real winner. Hillary got 3 million more votes ffs. You nazis are delusional.

Put on T_D. I would but I'm not a redditfag

>giving traffic to leftists "news" site
>unironically taking the MSM bait and caring about ivanka trumps clothing line

17 now

17%

Nigga I ain't clicking that shit.

>17%

THE FIRE RISES

Just use Adblock and noscript you fucking retard.

Where's the option for "I find it truly difficult to express how little I care"?

do it u fag, do it for ivanka

It's what happens anytime a liberal website posts a poll about anything, dumbass.

21%

why fight this poll when it proves Trump's point?

the hate is obviously political and not due to her brand

>voting yes

24% now, keep it up you faggots

>using a left wing website to ask a question
>expecting equal non-biased views

(((salon.com)))

>as if retards who read Salon wouldn't have all just voted no anyway

I think Ivanka will be just fine without me giving Salon free hits.

Twat.

bump

33%

Gonna charge up my VPN. Masks on.

>Trying to trick people into giving Salon clicks
Kill yourself.

>2 posts by this ID

Then get out of this thread! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you stupid sweaty dorito dust snorting faggot piece of shit just click the fucking link or GTFO

bump

We're doing it lads, keep going

44%

>Thinking 30 clicks makes an ounce of difference for their revenue

44% KeK how many of you faggots are there

A few hundred clicks is basically nothing in terms of internet traffic. Amazon gets that many every millisecond. But the impact the poll will have will be far greater.

Done

I did my part.

lets be real there were only like 15 votes before we found it

Voting no I just don't like her products occasionally gives it some more legitimacy. If that has a respectable number compared to Yes, but I don't support Trump, it makes leftists look really petty and spiteful.

Lrn2Jew

Voted

Think we're good now :D

There were around 150 when i posted this

About 700 people voted from /pol

nearly 50%

Bamp

Voted.
Should some people be voting for the "Yes, but I don't support" option so it doesn't look like an obvious invasion?

This took less than 10 minutes.
We are growing stronger.

I can do 10,000 clicks with one click but they'd probably take the poll down huh.

Do it

At 50%. Nice work men

do it fagget

be a little more subtle, this is a propaganda war after all

1200 votes, 50% for our answer

DO IT

Nice idea.

I got this

This is why Joos run the world and autismos don't

How?

you fucking stupid as morons. if people say "Yes, for politcal reasons," then kelly anne conway really did violate ethical standards by plugging ivankas line while in the white house cabinet.
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?
>HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?
>HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

this is a ploy you DIM IDIOTS.

you just helped this communist rag.

you dumb, dense fucks.

how did you idiots not see this?

tomorrows headline in salon:
>most people say they would now be willing to support ivanka trumps fashion line for political reason follow comments from Conway.

STOP IT
>STOP IT
STOP IT

You guys overdid it. Salon is arguably the most leftist surface news site on the internet and it's a 5-3 margin in favor lol.

I've run out of fake IPs
I'll open Tor

Aight

also salon.com/category/politics/

lel

Start voting for the other Yes option. Don't make this look so obvious

People are boycotting it for the very same political reasons though.

>don't make this look so obvious
we must make it known that we are a powerful force, burger

>I can do 10,000 clicks with one click but they'd probably take the poll down huh.

Do 10,000 clicks over the next 12 hours. 50% to Yes/Yes, 10% Yes, but don't support, 20% No, dislike products, and 20% no because don't support.

Would be lulzy and more believable.

MAGA

I can probably cook up a nice little script for that.

Fuck off sperg. People can say they support a brand for whatever reason they want. What does this have to do with that retard woman?

yes, they are. however, this issue dies after a couple days if libtards never get any hints that ivanka gained from conways comments. this ensures that does not happen. THINK LIKE A LIMPWRISTED COMMIE FOR JUST A SECOND. you guys are fucking playing into their goddamn hands.

That was my hope. I'm shit at programming (and also slightly buzzed), so yeah. Could make it much more interesting, and maybe make Salon reevaluate who its audience is and adjust advertisements and shit. Some real lulz potential there.

the retard woman is the whole reason that poll exists. salon didnt put this poll up to take a shot at the president. they put it up to see if people would support a trump business because conway violated ethical standards. christ man, think.

The poll isnt showing up for me.

temporarily allow scripts if you have a ad blocker

>salon
Fuck off you disgusting kike.

>fucking with an online poll has super serious consequences

Done

Bump

If they cite the poll, immediately discredit it by showing the archive of this thread.

And cap me when this happens.

pollsters are at it again

it supports their narrative. they are not actually polling to determine what the people actually believe
theyre looking for anything that supports the narrative that trumps cabinet is corrupt and they will behave like a bunch of greedy billionaires.... you know, just what they have been saying for the past 24 hours. how dense are you? were you really not here for the election or are you so simple you have actually forgotten how they think?

again, they are not polling people to determine public opinion

they are polling people to support the story that trump is corrupt

you have given them another piece of ammunitio to support that bullshit. it doesnt matter if it isnt a legit poll, they dont want or need one. they never have.

That's why i keep posting the percentage from category 1 and 2, not only 1. I voted second from the top. I figured this out in 4 seconds user.

Which is why you point out they're naked when they go to talk about their new clothes, dumbass.

I don't think Salon is that smart. No this is just regular 2d chess. We're doing the proper response.

We have turned the tides! Keep voting to show those libtards!

yeah, debunked polls have stopped salon from running bullshit stories in the past right?

and they printed immediate retractions right?

and disciplined the offending reporter right?

where have you been for the past year!?

54% now goys
What a good Passover tradition we have of participating in Democracy, right?

This is exactly my fucking point dipshit. Why do you think this stupid poll is so important? It's not important. All that's going to come of this is some intern is going to check on that poll tomorrow and get mad. That's it.
It's not going to fucking subpoenaed in a court of law nimrod

>voting the way the site does not want you to vote discredits the poll

Except now some retard just commented, completely giving it away that the poll is not legitimate. Which one of you fucktards commented?

twitter.com/thecrazybrandon/status/830224101948076033