youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc
mega.nz/#!44xzETgY!9U_P8rH4gO4iqMTnR_4n8H9-VSCOl-5KcyuSbfWbuxA
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing is free, commie.

Stop this nonsense immediately.

He don't kill nearly as many elephants as Thomas Jefferson

Thule group did it

But the energy that killed the elephants was A.C.
Tesla actually [indirectly] did it

Checkmate atheists

The universe exists instead of nothing. Checkmate.

the fuck are these elephants

Clearly he build a giant metal cock and was going to power every electronic device on the planet with his amazing electrical sexual energy and the niggers killed him to keep their "we gots big dix" lie going. The jews were probably involved too to make a buck.

#JAHAN'D
TO
OBLIVION!

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tyBX1yClc

It didn't work obviously. But we did get free radio out of it.

>liquified air

this is why i love pol

It is possible at very low temperatures.

There's no such thing as 'free energy.'
By which I mean workless.

dont se how you can transport energy through frozen air

see attached

mega.nz/#!44xzETgY!9U_P8rH4gO4iqMTnR_4n8H9-VSCOl-5KcyuSbfWbuxA

energy flows everywhere around us, we are just 2 stupid atm to harvest it

also jews

user, ask yourself, why are there so many active webforums into overunity research? why are there so many similar accounts from otherwise credible people who claim to have had their equipment destroyed by the government? why are youtube videos on this subject such a shit show? research how jp morgan sabotaged tesla after the latter proposed his 'free energy' idea.

whats in the document but pics

stop being a fgt burger

Was backed by Westinghouse edison backed by General Electric. Which ones still around and flourishing while 1 may still be around but noone knows for sure. >"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine".

plans

what's this haircut called?

Tesla was so smart he told his business partner he needed a lot of wire so after the guy goes out to leverage his entire company to manufacture wire Tesla tells him he doesn't need the wire anymore

a real genius that Tesla

>research how jp morgan sabotaged tesla

Morgan put every dime into manufacturing wire at the request of Tesla then Tesla says hey I don't need the wire anymore ok?

he was lucky to walk away from that deal alive

DIY

Early onset of famine

good history of electricity including a history of tesla's contributions

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

fake and gay none of this shit makes sense

Physics grad here.

Tesla's a meme scientist. His only major accomplishment was developing the first generation AC induction motor and popularizing (not inventing) AC electrical current.

That's seriously it. He spent the rest of his career as a scientist spending tens of thousands of dollars of other people's money repeating experiments that other scientists had already done and bitching about results and theories he disagreed with while offering nothing concrete to counter their findings.

The only reason he's become a household name the last decade or two is because people keep pushing this idea of him as the ultimate underdog genius who would have *somehow* given us all free energy and jetpacks if he hadn't been oppressed by all the EEEEEEVIL capitalists like Edison.

Also my Friday night plans just blew up so if anyone's got a pressing physics/astronomy question here's your shot.

oh i see what it is - its heavy liquiods spinning to enforce a round gravitational electero magnetic pull to warp electricity into a desired destination

how do you respond to this essay on its merits (without attacking the author)? www.orgonelab.org/miller.htm

That's why FBI stormed his place after his death... because he was a meme

If free energy existed, it would make all of the sense of the world to patent it and swim in the oceans of profit.

he rediscovered what the pyramids did.

The "I'm abused at home"

and his reward was assassination.

Teslas father gave him the ideas to give indirectly to his cousin to see what he would do with it.

Tesla >timeless
Cousin 200 yr span max 300 cuz of spite

and trump's uncle reviewed his papers for the feds

ITS THE DAMN MEMES AGAIN

Are those Nazi saucers actually possible?

The JUSTcut

>Physics grad here.
Shaming a white priviliged man sounds more like Sociology to me you queer.

tell me more user, i se them damn pyramids in antartica aswell

He was Meme Supreme