Sup Forums IS NORMIE BOARD NOW

What the fuck happened. There is real stuff to talk and there is not one thread that is not slides and normies anymore. Can't even escape to something like cripplechan because noone is there bit the fags that were always there.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU Sup Forums?
WHAT IS HAPPENING?

This is simply what Sup Forums was going through during 2008, now that we have become the biggest board on Sup Forums, we will collapse, anons will leave Sup Forums for other boards in a few years, and the cycle will continue. maybe Sup Forums will be good again in 2030, that is assuming that Sup Forums is even still active by then.

Reddit The_Donald discovered it, mods not killing all threads that aren't somehow politically related.

Welcome to Sup Forums 2.0

lol ya, what happened to pol!!

WHen I came here it was all Rato and The Don!!!

Whart happened OMG>

This, The_Donald was a mistake.

This is what happens when Donballs Plompf shows his true racist ideas. The people will rise up and take the presidency back for the real winner. Hillary got 3 million more votes ffs. You nazis are delusional.

Download 4chanX and apply these filters. It helps a lot. Usually hides anywhere from 85 to 110 shit threads at any given time.

I have noticed a pattern: in every single election season, the most mainstream board time. Beginning in 2008, when Sup Forums became too cancerous and oldfags left the board, leaving it to it's doom, then it was in 2012, when Sup Forums became overrun with newfags, and now finally 2016, when Sup Forums died, in perhaps the most brutal death that a board has had. I wonder what board will die in 2020

Blame the frog and that Trump guy

More normies for the grinder
The longer they stay the better they'll get
Don't turn away potential help you autistic screecher

Start a general if you want some discussion

Here's an idea.

Start a thread with an interesting topic instead of complaining about the lack of interesting political threads.

You are contributing to the problem

>Blocking chimpout threads.

I'm fucking doing this 2 to 3 times a day but since some weeks they go to shit in like max. 50 posts.

Thats under the highlights section you fucking mong. Lrn2readingcomprehension.

My bad.

We're being raided. If we leave now, then the board will literally never recover, as the individuals who drive the culture will leave.

This is merely a storm to which we must wait out, for as long as it takes. All that is asked of you is to never stop memeing. Not even once.

Never stop delivering the redpills, and reporting slide threads that are off topic.

Once you do, then we have nobody to blame but ourselves for the death of the board

Its simple. We kill The_Donald

>start a general
Fucking reddit.

Muahahahaha

go feel special somewhere else fag

Remember when Sup Forums was a slow board?
Chantology 2.0

Fuck off the board is shit and the only decent shit is the generals.

Time to increase power to gore shields by 30%

He got the munchies

moar

Srsly post traps and gore

Hug me German bro. Not to mention Sup Forums eats up anything that goes with the meme narrative at the time.

>Sup Forums doesn't question sources if it is a pro Trump article
>Sup Forums doesn't even question fake screenshots in anti women threads.
>Sup Forums circle jerks over flags and disregards certain opinions
>FPBP (Youtube and reddit tier community shit)

I'm all for MAGA and blowing the fuck out of stupid cunts, but this place is in the works of becoming Sup Forums 1.3.

Question all sources, and do some digging before you take something at face value. Make Sup Forums Great Again.

I only got a few because of the mods deleting these sort of threads, but I'll post what I got

lots of people are on cripple but even their Sup Forums has gone the same

Sadly POL looks more like / b /

3/?

Project Veritas exposed that our election have been artificially inflated via illigal voting practices.

I firmly believe Hillary (with her trillions of dollars of backing) used these practices and millions of the votes cast for her are "fake"

that makes me feel like crying

well, if the mods didn't delete dindu threads then you and I would have a lot more examples on hand to show

I saw this happen with r9k and tv
both are back to normal now, as far as I can tell

gas the kikes racewar when?

one thing you can always depend on no matter where you go on Sup Forums is some autistic faggot complaining about "how things used to be around here"

Yeah well we ARE under a raid by shills and all that popularity brought normies.

What's the problem? Wait it out, report, dont reply to their posts and hide.

this is what I meant to post, but whatever

all boards

2020 will be the year of the Greater Happening

this thing is used by those that know as it suits their needs, filthy fagit child of weak genetics

i've already migrated. only come here occasionally to see if the clusterfaggots left

They're not going to leave. The only way to change our situation is to change them, lest they change us. In other words, its your duty to redpill them, faggot. Show them examples of dindus, liberal hypocrisy, and why the white race needs to be saved; They will learn by themselves over time, but leaving won't fix anything.

Sup Forums was different in that their culture came from literally nothing; just random shit.
Sup Forums's culture comes from being politically incorrect - it's in the name itself. In other words, it is inevitable that anyone new who comes here will inevitably be redpilled on what the political spheres of influence want to hide from us.

That's some Captain Caveman shit right there.

That graph is calculated incorrectly. This makes it seem like a Black is 70x more likely to be killed by another Black than White, when in reality it's about 10x. Look at the raw numbers from the FBI and it makes perfect sense. We can't use fake data and end up getting Politifacted over a detail like that.

Sup Forums is what it is.

these fucks will leave when the levee breaks

>need more happenings

this. new infusions are good. this is just a huge infusion and it will bring equally large challenges.
our reach has broadened. it's time to bring out the artillery and send some shells downrange.

its a niglet