/MCGA/ MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN - TRUDEAU TRYING TO BLAME AWAY HIS MISTAKES EDITION

OFFICIAL DISCORD OF /MCGA/
discord.gg/aDb8dqq
No CSIS and CBC allowed.

>Beheads man, not a crime really. He dindu nuffin wrong.
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/vince-li-discharge-1.3977278

>Four pedo worshipers charged in kidnap and murder of mentally ill drug addict
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/charged-beating-death-trevor-jordan-lomond-1.3972158

>Another nigger in a 97%+ white city murders a white family
torontosun.com/2017/02/09/barrie-man-facing-murder-charges

>Trucuck blames broken electoral reform promise on radical Kellie Leitch
cbc.ca/news/politics/electoral-reform-trudeau-leitch-1.3975354

>Canadas most pozzed school has at least a few jew wise folks
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/punch-a-zionist-mcgill-student-politics-1.3975773

>No one wants them. But they will try to force us to want them
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/many-somalis-in-minnesota-willing-to-take-the-risk-to-sneak-into-canada-1.3975465

How was your day Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/protecting-canadian-free-speeech-rights-from
torontosun.com/2017/02/09/barrie-man-facing-murder-charges
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine going on a bus and ending up sitting in front of that guy, kek

O Canada!

Your home, our native land!

True cuck love in all my wife's sons command.

With bleeding hearts we see thee rise,

The True North weak and free!

From far and wide,

O Canada, we stand down for thee.

God give our land, diverse and crappy !

MAD M A X

Anyone here just think fuck Canada...I wanna see these beguiled retards get enriched even more? I want more happenings to redpill the masses. More rapefugees, more dindus, more dystopian lawmaking, more taxes, etc.

I just wanna watch it all burn at this point and I want to laugh in the face of these idiots as it happens.

Time to citizenship is significantly shortened from 4 years to 3 years with no residency requirement for granting of citizenship or requirement for future residency in Canada. The implementation of a points system that significantly shortens citizenship time for refugees. Language requirements will no longer be required for future citizens over the age of 55 and children of future citizens with no apparent age limit. People who engage in armed conflict with Canada can be granted citizenship and not have it revoked. Any disabled persons can be granted citizenship on compassionate grounds (no longer mental disability only).

This man is our prime minister

I'm voting for Trudeau again and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

*NEW CITIZENSHIP LAWS*

A little bit.

The best way to build an ideal nation is from the ruins of an old one. From the ashes, a phoenix.

*tips fedora*

Im going to a CPC debate this monday. What should I do there?

Commence the day of the rake.
No more leaf!

Leaf no more...

I'm fucking sick of this whole country right now.

Figure moving to America might not be so bad now.

Same.

What state you looking into? I'm thinking the south or somewhere rural on the pacific north-west coast.

Defeatist like you is the reason why the country is going to shit

Welcome friend.

No, that'd be the fucking government.

About the same, South seems real nice.

Maxime Bernier is a fucking LOLbertarian.

All the Conservative candidates suck.

He's a former separatist and women will be accusing him of all kinds of things.

New party now!

We need to Make the EMPIRE Great Again!

Canada needs to join with UK, Australia, New Zealand.

I'm up for it

Canada
Pls put your old flag back
The leaf is not nice

Thx

That can't be real.

White canadians are the ones who voted this country going to shit.

Soon

We're looking into this, too.

Southern states for sure.

We could all literally be neighbours

Day was okay. Just the regular trudge through shit hole Toronto. It is hard being a stranger in your own land. If only liberals understood the horrible feeling of alienation that it's like watching yourself become a minority in your own city as hateful rhetoric against you became more and more prevalent. I have been attacked because of what I look like 3 times in the past 10 months. It had only happened once or twice before in my entire life before that.

Things are heating up here, Toronto looks more and more like South Africa everyday.

but he wants to reduce immigration and specifically states on his website he doesn't want immigration to be used to change our cultural make up. He's the best thing we've got.

This, Mad Max this time and hope for the best.

>unironically living in Toronto

Seriously just fucking move. Why do you put yourself through this?

Was born here and am a uni at (((Ryerson))). Grew up in a safe white neighborhood. Didn't used to be that bad but the government has put a bunch of community housing smack in the middle of our shit. Last summer we had a rash of poor housewives getting raped while walking around in broad daylight by two black suspects. They never even caught them. Things are just getting so out of hand so fast.

Maybe I should move.

Another T.Ofag here, I know those feels. What's worst is that the immigrants have taken over our beaches and parks, particularly in Scarborough. It's so fucking depressing.

Just apply at other Universities in the country. More rural areas have less jewry in the schools and mostly white. You are probably going to save money too, not living in Toronto.

PETITION TO SIGN AGAINST M 103
please sent to everyone you know. THE CLOCK IS TICKING

Nova Scotia is a fucking shit-hole and Halifax seems to have a lot more sand niggers these days.

I can deal with gooks, they don't do fuck-all honestly. But man, Trudeau is a fucking failure.

Sad to hear that T.O is going through some bad shit :(

Thank you, suggested this in the other thread, about 103

I come to Toronto once a week for work and seeing how things have been has been very destructive.

I didn' know that. I actually found the link on CBC comment section about this disaster.

What is Canada becoming?

>What is Canada becoming?

Nothing good, that's for sure.

Canada is becoming sweden
Did you hear about the pool sexual assault in edmonton, perpetrated by a syrian refugee?

And they are loud and fill the public places with garbage. Parks used to be a safe place from the immigrants, but they have taken those over too.

Maybe. Living with my parents right now so it's pretty cheap. Will definitely go elsewhere if I decide to do a graduate degree.

There is nothing better to redpill someone than seeing what normal white Canada is like and then seeing Toronto.

We're all fucked. Get out of Ontario while you still can.

Ya, I did. Fuck man, It's getting worse screw this so called great land.
MCGA

MULTIPLE sexual assaults. By one fucking refugee.

On the topic of leafs what do you guys think of Air Canada's new colours?

>blacked.com

>God keep our land glorious and free

Well lads, seems the lord above has forsaken us.

Missed the s, but yes it's quite concerning its happening already

Did you see the butt-hurt cbc article questioning the relevance of his "refugee status" being mentioned by global in the original article?

Pretty dank actually. Looks like the old livery back when I was a kid.

pacific northwest is literally the Canada of america. For southern states I'd recommend you avoid Louisiana, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi unless you want to be culturally enriched with shit pay. Good states would be North Carolina, Texas and certain parts of Florida and Georgia.

Texas seemed like a solid option, has been bouncing around my mind for quite some time now.

Texas is pretty wild. No income-tax, high paying jobs, great food, lots of cheap land. If it wasn't for the coming beaner invasion it'd probably be the best state in the union.

bump

For all you fags on plebbit, check out r/redensign it's got Canadian shit like this all the time

Obligatory Story time about Canadians shitposting in WW2. Told by my grandfather
>pic related: Grandpa

>Summer of 1944
>Grandpa took Canadians as POWs with rest of his Squad
>1. SS-Division "LAH" I. Panzer-Grenadier-Regiment 2
>Brought Canadian POWs to a nearby Churchyard
>Offered them Cigarettes and Water
>Had a little Chat
>Grandpa told a lower rank to keep an eye on them until he returns
>Lower Rank guy decided he needs to go for a quick pee
>Grandpa returns
>Canadian POWs gone
>Grandpa goes to Storage Shed
>ALL THE CIGARETTES GONE
>the day he learned about the LEAF

Seriously though, he always tells this story laughing

funny but too fake. thank you leaf.

topkek. So typical too. One of the things I miss most about white Canadians disappearing from my neighborhood is the particular brand of Cannuck banter.

MAKE CANADA GREAT THE FIRST TIME

>Implying postwar Canada wasn't great

do cancuks have good bants? Very rarely do I see it

There is a certain type of sarcastic street banter that in my experience is very unique to Canadians. Like the other day I saw some old man yelling at these huge meathead kids that smoking was going to stunt their growth in a thick old school Canadian accent. Maybe it's not particularly clever or funny, but there is just something about it and it always puts a smile on my face and reminds me of simpler times.

That's because you're on Sup Forums

I have a few friends in Texas, who always boast that we should move there.

Like you previously said: high paying jobs, great food and cheap land/cost of houses aren't that expensive, considering what you get.

I won't explain to you how expensive it is to live in Toronto, and it's just moving outwards. Even shit cities, houses are being sold at $500k that were once $250k 5 years ago

When did Canada go to shit? Who caused it to become shit?

Also with our new carbon tax, increasing Ontario's hydro bills by 400%. Then in 2-3 years, Trudeau is introducing a federal carbon tax, which will increase Ontario another 200% or whatever.

Us homeowners are fucked

>Who caused it to become shit?

Not that hard to figure out.

It's really only gotten super terrible in the last 10 or 15 years. It's getting really inhospitable here in Toronto though.

It would be cool with a fisk on it instead though

anyways
a flag shall always be red, white and blue

Soon

What happens down in Toronto? I haven't visited it in years.

Max is the best option as of now. The crypto kike is 100% fucked, and the meme parties have 0 talent

As can be seen by the gay street. Last time i was in toronto, i had to walk by twice and had a hard time looking at them, its pitiful desu

Well it's well into white minority now, especially downtown and much of the suburbs. There are a few Canadian suburbs left but they're dwindling fast.

In my experience Toronto has gotten nearly unlivable in the last year or so. I have been randomly attacked for being white three times now in the last 10 months. It almost never happened before that. Besides that, our infrastructure is literally crumbling because there are so few net-taxpayers left. The Gardiner has huge chunks of concrete falling off of it on a daily basis now and in many places there is overflowing sewage (including both the street I live on and the street my work is on). It's not only getting gross and a difficult to live in, it's becoming dangerous and scary.

if Bernier or Leitch doesn't become tory leader I'm just gonna start making plans to move to the US. Canada is a dead country strangled by Marxism and incompetence

See you in the south brothers. Texas seems pretty good to me.

>work in toronto
>coworker comes in to relieve me from shift
>Asks me where I am from
>I say scarborough but going to leave soon because I feel like i am in the 3rd world
>he instantly goes off about how fucking insane it is
>he starts ranting about the jews
>he starts suggesting that the wrong side won ww2

I think these lefties have really gone and pushed us too far lads. They dont know what theyve created.

Only if they get rid of the mumbars first.

What are some good cities to live in?

That's it man.

Lol. I remember A few years ago Israel was pulling some stupid shit in the middle east and we were talking about it. All of a sudden this chad I work with is like "no one's Jewish here right?" no one says anything. "Because fuck the Jews man. fucking scum".

Brexit really showed us who was who in the workplace though. White Torontonians are a lot more redpilled than the stereotype suggests.

See you soon.

So if we have Trump, UK has Farage, and France has Le Pen... Who will rise in Canada?

No one. They'll get arrested for Islamophobia and hate speech the moment they try to campaign.

Millennials are starting to turn on Cuckdeau. BLM think he's a white supremacist. It's starting lads. Conservatives 2019

We sincerely apologize for BLM's spread.

When will you hang Trudeau for treason?

Don't worry, we won't talk to you nor your wife's son ever again.

>Discord
IRC pls

MAD MAX

We are thinking about migratting to IRC but for now discord will do since we know there is too much server for them to monitor. And even if they monitor, its for terrorist shit and cheese pizza.

he just has to keep having retarded labour policies that piss off commies. He won because the NDP lost the support of anti-Harper types. If he starts losing young voters back to them, he's done

gas the hedonists, Drug war now! Singapore did nothing wrong

Okay, I've said my piece

Trudeau ruins everything.

Trudeau ruins everything he touches.

>torontosun.com/2017/02/09/barrie-man-facing-murder-charges
>that feel when your city is slowly becoming part of Toronto