The West Coast is the Best Coast

-home to truly global cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, and San Diego

-populated by forward thinking people

-we don't speak with some abomination of an accent like Southerners or Midwesterners

-the most innovative companies come from the West coast, such as Microsoft, Google, Apple, Tesla, etc.

How can the rest even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/aatlas/infopage/nsewusa.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semisopochnoi_Island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy your AIDS, sanctuary cities, and Earthquakes.

Enjoy your freehands while you have them, I dont know how you'll afford your AZT soon.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

t. North Seattle Resident

California contributes more in taxes to the federal government than it receives.

But whatever redneck. Keep being delusional.

Are you even trying?

Easy. By bombing you.
Please try to secede.
I want all of you dead.
This is the best opportunity.
Turn you all into ash.

Im going to vote for trump again because of your statement.

>truly global cities
get better at baiting mate

Aside from its politics, I love the West Coast desu, especially the Northwest

>(((global cities)))

It's best coast if you're a faggot

West Coast = Worst Coast

East Coast = Beast Coast

>we don't speak with some abomination of an accent like Southerners or Midwesterners
>Midwesterners
>Accent

Are you by any chance fucking retatded?

Wrong. How's the snow in the winter, or the swamp weather in the summer?

Maybe, but I at least know how to spell retarded.

Snow is nothing.
Atleast we can handle temperature fluctuations. You retards freeze to death at 65 degrees

Sometimes I wonder what it's like in the red coastal areas.

This. Central Midwest accent = default American English

> not being from the Dirty Coast

I used to live in the farthest north blue counties.
Most of the area is red as fuck, but the concentration of spics and niggers in the cities that are largest make the entire county blue. The lines I drew (At least for Washington) are approximately where the Republican majority stops.

Of course it is! Fucking shitty liberal states ride on the west coast wagon with the glorious conservative state of Alaska which has way more coastline that the rest of those crappy states. WIth just Alaska it is best in world easily!

its a really beautiful drive for one thing

Heres the deal incase anyone in this thread actually gives a fuck. I am a hippie hating frog lover and I can honestly tell you the west coast is the most beautiful fucking place in this country. On top of that the average person is actually cool as hell. In fact, life is pretty bad ass over there. UNLESS:

You are trying to find a good job
You are trying to raise kids properly
You care about having money
You are over the age of 29

>Most Northern State
>Most Western State
>Most Eastern State
You're alright, Alaska.

>Most Western State
>Most Eastern State
Is the most eastern state because of it being right next to the international time border?

>Midwesterners
>accent

We sound duller than you

Typical ignorant commiefornian who has never traveled anywhere.

I'm fairly certain it has an island that goes over the line.

worldatlas.com/aatlas/infopage/nsewusa.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semisopochnoi_Island

GUESS AGAIN!

Yeah but the date line isn't an actual line of longitude..... East/West is determined by the 180, which Alaska clearly crosses.

i lived east of LA for two years and literally hated everyone there. But I'm from Texas.

>some abomination of an accent
You faggots say "hella" unironically.

Also dying because of outsourcing to places like Georgia and Louisiana because of tax breaks, the same thing that created Hollywood separate from the east coast. In twenty years it'll just be a tourist attraction like Disney World.

Im about to graduate with a degree in Civil Engineering. I can make starting $50-70k depending on job and location.

How would this pan out for a coastal California city?

>the west coast is the best coast

Yes, but only this west coast.

Californians say cement "SEE-ment" like niggers.

You can afford to live on the filthy streets of Shit Francisco with all the other homeless.

I second this

Same here. I hate portlanders but I love the scenery and general greenness of the PNW. Fucks why did the most beautiful state have to be so chucked by the californians?

How the fuck do you say it?
SUH-ment?
muh suhment

South Haven, anyone?

its funny that that pic looks like an abstract slouching nigger with a backward cap

>literally looks like a limp dick and balls

>we don't speak with some abomination of an accent like Southerners or Midwesterners

Is that why every news station In the country hires people with Midwestern accents?

Valleyspeak is fucking awful and (lower) Midwesterners have the most mild accents in the country by far. Upper Midwesterners sound weird, I agree there.

Whatnot county reporting

>mittenfags gonna mitten
yooper masterrace

OP speaks truth.

If you look at this map, only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. Educated and Cultured city people voted for Clinton

*whatcom

se-MENT, like normal people

have fun taking your AR apart to reload it, faggot
have fun living in a Spanish-speaking city within the US, faggot
have fun paying for more niggers on welfare than there are people in my state, faggot

What stupid hat is California wearing?

>he thinks its a midwestern accent
TV american english is the seattle accent retard, hollywood adopted it in the 60s

Seattle is a dirty nasty city, Portland is a dirty nasty city. Any major city is full of homeless or its for Microsoft employee poo in loos

As if you were not going to anyway?

Wrong.

>-home to truly global cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, and San Diego

Hardly. New York and Washington D.C. are far more notable U.S. cities than any of those shitholes.

>-populated by forward thinking people

>libtards
>forward thinking

Lolwut. All that weed must be fogging up your brain.

>-we don't speak with some abomination of an accent like Southerners or Midwesterners

Please... half of the commiefornians don't even speak English and the ones that do butcher it to death with their "gangsta" speech impediments

>-the most innovative companies come from the West coast, such as Microsoft, Google, Apple, Tesla, etc

Fair, but that hardly has anything to do with the west coast itself being a better place.

Fuck off libtard.

True, but Seattle thinks it is God's gift to mankind.

They go out of their way to complain about the weather to outsiders so they won't want to move there. (but really, who would?)

The majority of pol rages that they werent born tall enough pretty enough athletic enough talented enough etc to be able to stride around a huge coastal american city and shmooz with the countrys best looking fucking assholes. They dont realize that normal people exist in places like LA but the most interesting personalities from their boring towns and hellholes cant compete agaibst the personality of a los angeles in n out cashier

Mid coast is best coast

California is popular due to fiscal laws and its position to the pacific ocean for the Asian markets.....

>normal people exist in places like LA

No.

West coast would be fucking fantastic to live one except for
>illegals
>shitty PC culture
>broke as shit

I'd say earthquakes too but I don't think there's a state in the US that doesn't have noticeable natural disasters

California is popular due to lax immigration laws and the ability to be an illegal alien there.

i live in oregon fucking nuke us some one please.

how does it feel knowing that the taxes in those cities are about to skyrocket because they value illegal aliens more than American citizens?

I know I'm cheering for the day in Minneapolis when those tax increases kick in.

>being this delusional

as a resident of orange county, fuck you and your leftist degeneracy that has turned this once great place into a mexican sesspool

Literally no one in California says "hella"

i've lived in california all my life and never experienced an earthquake. I honestly think they're a meme at this point.

>tfw we don't get tornadoes
>tfw we don't get tsunamis
>tfw we don't get flooding
>tfw we don't get blizzards
>tfw the worst we deal with is a little bit of rain and snow from time to time

west coast is a utopia, a perfect blend of US tradition and ideals and eurofag innovation

the best part: if you don't like it, you can leave. if you can afford to live on the west coast, you can move to literally any state and live like a king

Seattle is going to be the hottest housing market in the US this year. They are already number 2 or 3. Thank fuck I was able to buy a condo at least.

Vancouver just put a tax on rich Asian fucks buying all the houses and fucking up the economy, so guess where they're going now.

Just wait until 2030 user

FPBP

sure is summer in here

>home to truly pozzed cities like San Francisco, Seattle, and Portland

Miami. Theyre going to Miami

I see you left out earthquakes and volcanoes and violent antifas!

east coast is the beast coast

wrong.

>The West Coast is the Best Coast

WRONG

>-we don't speak with some abomination of an accent like Southerners or Midwesterners

MAKE THE WEST GREAT AGAIN

BUILD A WALL AROUND CALIFORNIA AND DEPORT THE MEXICANS THERE

>"AN" accent like southerners
>an
btfo

La is a shit

>California contributes more in taxes to the federal government than it receives.

All that money is dependent on a HUGE amount of aid they get other than monetary aid. Good luck making money when we shut off your water. You won't even have a reserve stock and the southern half of your state will drought out thanks to oroville.

Coast on the Ohio river gives you a shiver

are you fucking retarded? I've never experienced any of those things, especially antifa since I don't involve myself in retarded protests or BLM marches

>TV american english is the seattle accent retard, hollywood adopted it in the 60s
Seattle's lack of accent is because it was populated by Midwesterners in the postwar era.

I know its already been said, but here goes anyways

>midwesterners
>accent

I realize this is already a troll thread, but that is actually a really ignorant thing to claim. There is no accent among midwesterners - they're likely the only ones who speak properly in the whole country if we're going to be honest

This is pretty accurate from an Oregon perspective as well.

>american education

Yet you have an american flag? Are you trying to say that we should speak like those from the uk? I don't give a fuck about that

if you were to go anywhere else in the country, you encounter some kind of stupidity

>go to south
>hhyuck hycuk hyuck, HOWDY YALL
>YALL

>go to new york
>everyone sounds nasal and arrogant

>west coast
>LIKE DUDE DUDE LIKE LIKE LIKE

Looks like a floppy dick covered in herpes.

anyone that's not from a big city has an accent, user.

if you go to Dallas, for example, you won't encounter much of a noticeable accent. small towners in the midwest do have an accent, same with small towners in oregon/california.

If there is a discernible difference at all and you recognize it that means there is an accent.

midwest "accent" is basically the american tv/movie accent. ie perfect english