GOD IS DEAD

AS A DEVOTED ATHEIST I often engage in intellectual debate with my peers. Talking about how Jesus is made up. How they literally just took a bunch of pagan traditions, mashed them all together, and called it "christianity." Some of my friends are christians and I'm slowly Dawkinspilling them into abandoning their faith. It causes friction in their families. I laugh while they weep, observing their identity crisis.

Just kidding, pic related, why did he do this Sup Forums? What's the real story? What were these merchants doing? Were they fucking up society and politics as today?
I guess it has to do with usury. Why, when I look on youtube, is there nothing even remotely antisemitic about this event? Redpill me on the Merchant Whipper Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
m.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=T-_p-C5-uTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>antisemitic
Jesus was jewish. You'd have a hard time explain how a jew beating another jew is antisemitic.

there are no atheists. only realists.

But if jesus is jewish why are christians mad about jews killing christ? Was everybody a jew then?

they said to Pilate let his blood be on us and our descendants.

Wow, they sure love debts. So christians are not descendants of the people who said that to Mr Pilates?

No. Jews hated Jesus. That's why Paul and Peter, and the other disciples took the gospel to the gentiles. In the first century Thomas had taken it all the way to India, Matthew had gone to Ethiopia, and Paul had made it to Italy. It's like they were trying to spread it as far away from Israel as possible.

how does it feel knowing that after you die, no matter what you do or who you are you become nothing, and eventually so does the entire universe

>atheist
Opinion discarded and sage. Please stop being a subversive Marxist kike, thanks

Jews were being Jews, and Jesus called them out.
Instead of bloodying their own hands they (as Jews do) had someone more capable kill him.

From what I hear, Romans didn't want to crucify him, but since the Jews owned everything they were coerced. Knowing about the modern Jew really puts the bible in perspective.

Also Jesus said those were not Jews but worshipers of Satan.

Oh! I see. I didn't know that, you explained it to me now. So when he turned over their tables and chased them out, it was more like jewish "self criticism" from jesus? Or is that also a wrong interpretation.

thank god at least some people took the bait

devoted atheism exists?

how is this possible? is this like when someone sits alone in their room every day repeating that kek doesn't exist?

Actually, energy cannot be created or destroyed, so becoming nothing is technically impossible physically. Mentally? Maybe. But after you die your body is absorbed by the Earth and -- Oh, you're a leaf. lol

I guess you didn't read the "just kidding" part?

That's the beauty of it : it doesn't matter how you, i, anyone feel about it, it's how it is and no amount of wish-thinking will change that.

They were not respecting the house of the Lord and instead were using it as a place to get shekels. It's not that complicated.

Reminder that for two thousand years the Bible served as a constant reminder to the white man that Jews are evil and not to be trusted

Come to Christ and find peace in him, not atheist liberal scum who wil destroy your birth rates, nations, and culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

Thanks, just making sure I get the whole picture because I don't know which christian sources to trust outside of Sup Forums. I don't really have time to study the bible and all those stories
Got any similar video pills that are not 2 hrs?

Jesus was a jude not Pharsees(((jewish)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
Literally when bible talks about Pharisees it talks about nowaday Jews

Yeah, sure they did. Who the hell talks like this, even in those times.

No wonder religions need to indoctrinate kids from birth, you gotta hook them while they accept anything they're told without question, and press that Stockholm Syndrome into them.

Atheist who grew up in s protestant independent baptist family here, the amount of people who are trying to shitsplain this photo for this exact event in the bible is hilarious.

The picture you posted is depicting when jesus was going on tour preaching, and he made a stop at a specific Temple to pray to God and much to his dismay he saw the jews and merchants selling and trading in the holy temple Jesus was enraged by this and out of fucking nowhere pulled out a cat of nine tails and flipped their tables over and began whipping them.

This is the only time jesus ever committed an act of violence.

No but this is mandatory watching if you are curious about Jesus, Israel and the history of Zionism. Biggest redpill I've ever taken and brought me to Jesus. God bless.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

>Quantum physics states that observation or measurement of reality is what creates reality
>Could literally choose any reality you want
>Decides to believe everything is a meaningless accident

Honestly I'm sorry for judging you, and I'm a hypocrite.

>GOD IS DEAD
>AS A DEVOTED ATHEIST

Observation do not means what you think it means.

I hate how you white people edited Christianity into this humanitarian pussy religion when it was Islam lite originally.

>Implying the Essenes weren't the Orwellian communists to the Pharisee's capitalist degenerates
Neither group was particularly pro-Gentile.

>Muslim country posts something against Christianity
makes you think doesn't it?

>as a devoted atheist I often engage in intellectual debate with my peers

You dont become nothing, the last of your chemical energy dissipates into zero point energy that fades into the background of reality.

Pretending to be retarded is dangerous.
Some day, you'll catch yourself not pretending anymore.

Im not a muslim so... ?

>draw picture of muhammed
>fragile little muslim kills a bunch of journalists
really makes me think

>Le Funny Fedora Maymay
>Cause the Christian can't actually argue the case, but is to filled with Pride (a sin by the way) to admit it

Every Time

Ok thanks, sounds interesting, saved this one for later
Interesting. Sometimes I feel like there is only one latvian on Sup Forums and he is based to the core
Wait, what other 'exact event' do you mean? I only know the story as the one you posted

I'd like to thank our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Jesus was a carpenter and we all know you can't build a rape dungeon without carpentry.
youtube.com/watch?v=T-_p-C5-uTQ
This

They couldn't Essene's based their understanding on the last chapters of bible and were completely out of society due to that.
Pharisees on the other hand were just Shekel loving Old testament followers who invented Talmud as a source to justify their actions.

Energy cannot be destoyed thus the chemical energy that caused your consiousness becomes the base energy of reality.

>le /r/eddit atheist man says "who even talks like that" when referring to a translation of a 2,000 year old text
>expects to not be called a fedora tipper

Oh no it's too late.

>they literally just took a bunch of pagan traditions, mashed them all together, and called it "christianity.
Help, this has been preventing me from understanding the new testament I can't fully accept it. For example, Jesus is literally a plagiarised Egyptian god Osiris. From the time surrounding his birth, as far as I know.... Can Sup Forums help confirm or discredit or explain this please.

zeitgist has been debunked several times.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4

>I want to debate you about how I'M RIGHT YOU WRONG
this is why nobody likes atheists