Antifa vs Nazi

Who wins in a fight?
>Average AntiFa
>Average White Power Skinhead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg
youtube.com/watch?v=R2Fy8PUaM-E
dailymotion.com/video/xb7tpx_nationaliste-vs-antifa-baston_news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Donaldson_(activist)
youtube.com/watch?v=JE2QXxgBUDI
cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/washington-dc-limo-driver-protests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

both retarded

70% of antifa are NEETs, actual white power skinhead nazis are usually bikers or actual fight club types. They're actually a rare breed of don't actually fuck with them.

Antifa are limp wristed middle class kids larping as revolutionaries.

AntiFa are just faggots LARPing as insufferable cunts.
Skinheads are alcoholic criminals filled with nothing but hate because their father beat the shit out of them as a child

Neither fight one on one, both are faggits.

this

LOL

Antifa is more likely to provoke or attack but I think the average skinhead would be more likely to sperg out and actually kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg

dont want to defend any side but actually antifa do shit do, this happend here in germany.

Hopefully they kill each other, but let's be real. The skinhead every time. Antifa fucks are not really prepared to fight someone that is spoiling for one.

antifa are not neets, they are drugy artsy fartsy semi hippie college students. Musicians etc. neets are neets they're at home on the computer. Uber neets didn't even pay attention to the election they're watching anime and playing videos games and fapping nothing else matters nothing else exists

Both are fucking subhuman level trash.

I wish we could get rid of the far right nazi larpers so we could actually stand by reasonable things without being grouped up with these idiots.

Sup Forums is full of non-whites. It makes sense they dislike skinheads.

Skinheads are stronger but too small in numbers, barely have any funding and are in total disarray, ANTIFAs are better organized, have superior numbers, unlimited funding and superior tactics.

Can someone post that video from Spain (I think it is) where that Nationalist is on a train and AntiFa rocks up??

>Stop fighting and buy my pills

Nazi as even a lead pipe cant stop our weakest

FPBP

Im no neo-nazi but i'd have to say they would win. I mean can you imagine some ex-con that was in prison who was/still is in the aryan brotherhood vs. one if those antifa kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=R2Fy8PUaM-E

Checked

finnbros once again confirmed best posters on Sup Forums

schau mal bei sec. 50 bis 52 nach , der Typ im weißen Pulli der da im Nebenraum verschwindet - den sehen die beiden maskierten "antifanten" nicht ???? oder gehört der dazu ( ist also der Regisseur ) . sieht eher aus wie ein fake

Nazi, as most of them are pretty well armed and and few of them have access to military equipment like grenades. While I suspect some Antifa might be pretty well armed, most of them are only your garden variety rioters. In the end though, both are pretty retarded

Yes we all know real men have no strong opinions either way and lack the conviction to fight for the causes they believe in.

I always wondered what happened to antifa when they actually do go to prison. Do they go undercover and join a white gang or cuck out to some spics and niggers? The latter just sounds like a bad idea, but it would be funny watching some beta leftie try to act like a WN.

der gehört glaube dazu das waren mehrere und außerdem war der auch maskiert.

why are we kidding ourselves? neither will protest anywhere near the other

Zerg rushing is not a superior tactic

Its what they want,

There is some ultimate plan, maybe they are here to restart some kind of civilization

Not that I care what happens between these groups of losers, but obviously faggot, privileged libtards will get wrecked every time it's not a mod of 20 on 1.

most C18 riots have never been mentioned on state TV as the system does not want to make publicity for C18 or any other group . most "antifa" activities is about destroying Porsches in rich people areas but nobody gives a fuck - whe I see a subhuman punk or "antifa" in a public space ( I look bourgeois ) I follow the person and demolish his / her brain , skull , health . never had probs the last 40 years

i'm guessing AntiFa don't carry guns like Skinheads do.
You can bring a fist to a gunfight.

skin head hes going to be far more commited to actually kicking the shit out of antifa than the antifa who is more than likely from a cotton wool family and never experienced actual physical violence

They're the guys that get fucked in the ass by the gays of the establishment.

Yes.

They put masks on and larp. When the masks come off, they're still faggots. Just saw the video, okay, play with fire and get burned. I give no fucks until they mislabel kraut and tea as a fascist, who is in fact a fellow left wing libertarian, and do something similar.

Deep down, NEET skinheads are also just larping. Real skinheads are rare (because everyone knows everyone hates them) and usually related to bikie gangs. No kidding, stay away from them, they'll shove a lead pipe up your ass as "initiation" and then consistently treat you like shit. Unless you're invited, basically unless you're over six foot and can throw over 80kg into a punch plus don't mind being around crazy lots of meth, don't look for genuine neo Nazis.

If you want to be a genuine Nazi, please, find libertarians to hang out with like Marxists find liberals to hang out with. Libertarians love to argue and love divergent opinions. We will love and accept you.

They're not our NEETs, but they're still essentially NEET.

Again antifa are just larping. They're as organised and as motivated as a swordcraft group.

A few are outright militant Marxist, probably the "organisers" or the larpers, but they're yet another recognisable breed of crazy.

American antifa=/= European antifa. Antifa in the states are vegan, druggy cucks who fight like minorities. Big group attacks individuals. Take the battle of Sacramento that happened last summer. 300 antifa vs 30 TWP/ Golden State Skinheads. Antifa got fucked up. A possible happening to watch at the end of April will be going down in Kentucky. TWP will be holding an event and antifa is already organizing a counter "protest" aka riot.

der Typ war aber bereit IN der Wohnung , es dringen aber zwei Typen ein ( mit Kamera ) die haben den fake einfach nur schlecht geschnitten - denn wenn der Typ im weißen Pulli das Ziel war - warum wehrt er sich nicht bzw - warum zeigen die "antifa" "Helden " nicht wie sie ihn vertrimmen - das Video hat einen Logikfehler

send your antifa here, our neo-nazis are just like the picture surely you will BTFO them ;^)

no your retarded.

>Average AntiFa / Average White Power Skinhead

Sweet kek, that's not even a contest. You have to make it "Average Right-winger" or all you get is a vicious queerbashing

t.muhammed

Nazi obviously. Being Nazi is such a hard thing nowadays that I doubt anybody can really call themselves one without acknowledging that blood must be shed.

here in Germany we get target information about "antifa" personel , usually from the anti terror cop commando if they can`t do any legal stuff about the "antifas" ; most of them are "students" , often children of wealthy people . if identifed we inform the company / org of the "antifa" family , we also let the medias know that we have about 10000 "antifa" adresses ; infos apper often on krautchan.net

Keine Ahnung kann gut sein das es sich um einen fake handelt aber ich meine das war auch in der Zeitung.

>American antifa=/= European antifa. Antifa in the states are vegan, druggy cucks who fight like minorities

European antifa are even worse because of the omnicuck police state. Violent German "antifas" are literal paid and trained Stazi.

R A R E
A
R
E

thanks for the flag m8

well if they re (N)ot in (E)ducation (E)employment or (T)raining then they are a NEET

here i give you another one i catched awhile ago

I seriously doubt they'd do this to an actual Nazi in America. Those guys are fucking murderers. I think of myself as pretty capable in a first/fire fight , been in the military, I'm very fit from cardio and lifting, I've had a boxing gym membership and sparred there for a year (nothing serious just learning how to throw a proper punch and take a punch, shit like that) and I'd be genuinely intimated if not piss my pants scared at actual biker gang nazis.

The fact is, those guys are serious criminals and really understand violence and murder. Antifa has nothing on them. Bunch of neets breaking the property of your average decent person who occasionally engages in "wrongthink".

this has happened:

dailymotion.com/video/xb7tpx_nationaliste-vs-antifa-baston_news

>The fact is, those guys are serious criminals and really understand violence and murder.

This. A bunch of angsty college kids are no match for a group of angry fuckers who have a lot of experience with raw violence.

both are useful idiots, you know who wins? (((they))) win

antarctica? thats not a rare
THIS is a rare

I hope they both kill each other then I will swoop in at take all the women and land afterword.

schau dir mal jede einzelne Sequenz an - dann wird es deutlich - allerdings dürfte den Machern des Videos genau dieses Detail ( beim Schnitt ) entgangen sein

ist kein fake schau 1 sekunde da sieht man den typ mit dem weißen pulli gespiegelt and der tür

Finnish antifa are a bunch of drugged up skinny losers who are mad at the state because they don't get a free serving of drugs every day and they're mad to the police because they took their drugs away. They break innocent people's property in their "protests" because they felt oppressed by that piece of property or whatever.

Oh and they show up on every right wing protest to make trouble and try to instigate fights. Usually ends up with cops cuffing them up and right wing keeping on with their protest.

>superior tactics
>kicking over a trashcan

Is that even a question ?
Glorious nationalist

Fuck em both. Fuck you too.

Antifa win because smarter than skinheads

Tactically they arent better, although they do have unlimited funding and better organization.

In Dover for example, it was a resounding success for the nationalists but only because they managed to stop the antifa from overwhelming them by sending 20 men to ambush Londons antifa who were arriving by bus. They smashed the buses and forced the police to form a barricade between the two preventing the antifa from joining their comrades or doing any damage to the nationalists.

antifa are poser cowards, if they tried to pick a fight with me they will experience real emotions and rage, and the full force of any self defense weapon i might be carrying (usually a razor sharp ka-bar replica).
they 'fine tune' their lives to look a certain way (the right outfit, 'acting style' and slogan for their group) because they want to have cool insta photos to look back at in the future and show their kids how 'bad ass' they were back in the 2010s.
deep down antifa desperately want to be cool skinheads like american history X, but their parents wont allow that so they will decide to be a violent and edgy anti-racist group instead.... it bring my piss to a boil.

this antifa literally got raped to death by blacks after going to jail:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Donaldson_(activist)

don`t think so ; real "antifa" in a town like Berlin or Hamburg consists of max. 20 people ; all the rest is just bourgeois trash hiding with a mask looking for some urban "action" - on a regular base , the federal cops protect "antifa" manifestations and the bolchewist rely on that protection ; in Dortmund , Dresden and Leipzig the "antifa" has 24h / day , 7 days / week max. stress with highly organized C18 fighters , being trained the last 26 years by former NVA paratroopers ( NVA : former east german army , probably the best conv. army ever .

There are no real "Nazi"s being fought by Antifa.

Antifa is calling everyone who isn't breaking store windows Nazis. Then believing that Strawman so hard that they justify all violence against everybody.

To them, they are so far left that everywhere they look is right.

Consider the following video of a Jewish man being called a Nazi by Antifa and then being chased down by them:

youtube.com/watch?v=JE2QXxgBUDI

And what's worse is when you confront them on this, and point out to them that they're whipping up angry hate mobs who will soon be lynching people on the search for a boogeyman who does not exist: they immediately respond by proclaiming that these people are not related to them. That there's a grand conspiracy to paint Antifa as rioters.

False dichotomy.

Sage.

If you're going to "Fight for a cause you believe in", then you better make sure that cause isn't some confused, half-insane drivel about smashing the state while driving cars and using iPhones.

It seems no one ever gave Antifa the message.

Antifa are scum. They are self loathing faggots. All they centrist eunuchs here saying muh both dem fags. No one side are self loathing wiggers who literally sing songs about their people dying out. It makes no sense. Whats laughable is they think they are edgy revolutionaries! Come on centrist maggots do you really think angela Merkel is a nationalist, as in ultra nationalist. Really?

Jesus Christ I wish a nigga would.

PLEASE PLEASE GOD send 8 faggy Antifa edgelords to bust down my door "armed" with hammers and a fire extinguisher.

PLEASE. My babies are hungry for commie blood.

"antifa" has never won a street fight since 1968 , not a single one .

Haha I know all the words to "horst wessel lied" if I ever got attacked by a neo-nazi I'd just start belting it out and he'd know I wasn't a good target

This.

Skinheads want to smash shit after football matches and Antifa just wants to smash shit when Facebook tells them to.

Either ways, it's never them vs the skinheads. It's always them vs regular people.

Consider this guy who was a cab driver for a muslim who was almost burned to death by Antifa.

cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/washington-dc-limo-driver-protests/

>shatter a window
>keep hitting the already shattered window as if they're somehow doing more damage
>every antifa riot video ever

Why do they always go for garbage cans and toilets first. Is this their idea of artistic expression.

i wouldn't call the police until everyone had stopped breathing and lost at least 80% of their blood.

faggotry is a rite of passage for male antifa

most will brag about trying homosexuality has a way of virtue signaling how progressive they are

Antifa are like nurgle though, if you spill their blood they just give you aids

Why is the neo-Nazi not wearing pants?

THE ISLE SPEAKS TRUTH

They have alternative entry methods too

sure buddy,

Enjoy not being a real man

Can confirm.

antifascist mouvement Always win , they win in ww2 and russia, today they use a black bloc tactics chaos ans vandalization
skinheads are Small number they cant do anything

wazz up my nigger , this is Sup Forums , go back to your motherfucking niggerbrother you bloody son of a bitch . ich steck dich Drecksau in ein Konzentrationslager wenn ich die oder deine nigger in Deutschland erwische du mieses Stück Untermenschenscheisse

look at past examples
>football hooligans
>middle class teens LARPing as revolutionaries

shut UP ahmed protect your girls from rafugees

yeah, a few days ago I got Nepal.

>2017
>only having rectangle flags in your folders

>morocco
>africa
odds are that generations of your family were fucked by niggers, how does that feel?

Society.

Any antifa cucks geting bashed in this thread?

When have Antifa won in a fight against any other group of people?

They are scrawny, limp wristed art and sociology students only good a tearing up inanimate objects that won't fight back. Trash cans, glass, spray paint, cars. Like that video during the DC riot when six or seven people are blocking one guy from getting to work, then crawl snivelling up to the police when he punches one.

>2017
>Not having continental flags

Dumb question antifa can't/won't fight 1v1

thats how avarge hungarian nazi looks like. for them traning and self defens mandatory. only in the west they are retarded fat faggots.

average fascist for the simple reason that there is intelligence and order within them. the antifa will run away and only has power in mobs. it is the result of the most fundamental psychology involved in the two belief systems.

>A possible happening to watch at the end of April will be going down in Kentucky. TWP will be holding an event and antifa is already organizing a counter "protest" aka riot.

I want to see this NOW

heh this is great

They won't be going after real neo nazis they'll be kerbstomping up all the alt right faggots and smashing up their basements.

This is going to be great. Get those katana's sharpened guys you will need them