VAULT7 SOON

Vault7 theories, evidence and happenings thread

#vault7
#ItsTime

Thank you Julian for all your hard work!

If you want to shit on this obvious happening, please just don't post! :)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/fema-investigator-claims-world-trade-center-vault-contents-emptied-attack/218111/
icwatch.wikileaks.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpqYMpOOD0
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
file.wikileaks.org/file/maddie-mccain-pj-report-2008.pdf
nytimes.com/2001/11/01/nyregion/a-nation-challenged-the-vault-below-ground-zero-silver-and-gold.html
the-mitchellgroup.com/en/news/#ancre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nothing is happening as always

Fuck Assange and fuck conspiracy theorists

we /V7G/ now

mintpressnews.com/fema-investigator-claims-world-trade-center-vault-contents-emptied-attack/218111/

Fuck off kangaroo nigger

This. I told you faggots you'd be disappointed. Oh, Wikileaks is irrelevant again? Time to do a week long build up to get people talking! Everyone immediately thinks it has to do with whatever their pet conspiracy they're jerking off to these days. D-Day? It's fucking nothing. Shocking.

bump

meme queen has insider information.

>obvious happening
>@wikileaks hasn't mentioned vault7 today once

>July 5, 2016
>When was #Vault7?

oh shi-

Oceans 11 = 9/11 heist

>Vault7 theories, evidence and happenings thread
I've got a theory that's there is no evidence of any happening.

>Consolation Prize Winner?

What are some relevant vaults you canthink of Sup Forums? Ill start

>FBI vault
>

vaulted ceilings

oh fuckckkk

>image.gif
Hmmmm.......

Pole vault

Gold vault

kek veult

icwatch.wikileaks.org/

> (OP)
>Calm your titties, Sessions just got in and we've been conditioning public reception of such a fucked government over the last 4 months so that when it comes out as fact all MSM will be BTFO as fake news and pedo enablers. Be patient. March 7th is the revised deadline for the next FBI disclosure on 650k+ emails.

2016 election vault

I've always thought about 911 in this aspect. Pic related.

>Build Tower
>Strategically pull it apart
>Take out top
>Tips over but does not cause complete structural failure
>Cut the bottom out and comes tumbling down

I watched them fall. Seconds before, I had been sure they were going to fall sideways and take out entire city blocks.

bump

If you watch the top of the south tower as it comes down it starts too. then there was no longer resistance.

Pretty sure Assange is kill or black sited

hi grade CTR content

Deus Vault

Why would they put it on the 23rd floor?

Doesn't matter.

It was a "black" building. No one was supposed to know about the secrets it contained.

Not sure if you're implying I'm CTR or the pics are, but from what I've read he hasn't been going to the window like he used to since before they cut his internet. This is a couple months old but I watched it today youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpqYMpOOD0

Its almost as if you memeing about it being nothing so that contrarian pol will rebel against your "system" and do the opposite. Hmmm

Worse, hi grade CTR indoctrinated NEET

Source on the video?

this, except it probably actually is something, but will probably dissapointing, just like most things in life.

What is it, 2am in London?

This. We need a time stamp and a link

set it on fire and see if it turns to sawdust as it collapses.

It was the office fires on floors 2 and 3 that brought the tower down.

You guys know that you can buy a plane ticket to svalbard and go check out the seed vault yourselves right?

This Vault 7 thing is so lame.

Wish I had the source vid, I only got those pics and the YT vid (My other post) from coming here

Yes, when the detonators went off, they created a momentary fireball

Kekd and czeschd

This actually happens to me sometimes. the eyelid can stick.

the collar thing looks fishy though

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

@18.47

His whole face transitions, look at his facial hair.
I think it's just video compression artifacts, though.

move to 2^3 Sup Forums, no new imput to be keep alive here b4 page 10

Damn. So it really is faked

assangetards are annoying fucks

nothing to see here

sage

no its not, but nothing will change assangefaggots subhuman minds

Also at 15:08

How though? Even if it was fake, how would it be possible?

Which was produced to take away from the thermate fuse lighting.

That's called morph cut.
If you see it with audio, you can make a sense of it.
Also look at the hair behind his ear.
Video has been cut, no doubt.

this

It's just video editing, jesus christ. He made plenty of interviews after and even live AMAs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

He's in a building in London, with employees. If he was killed, removed from the building, flushed down the toilet, do you honestly think nobody would no, come on anons he's alive

I jumped to far with one frame but it is still clear as a bell that it has been cut. I noticed some artifacts around his tie too when the cut begins. That's in the actual video, not from the gif compiler.

this

the military has had the ability to desigb things in the 5th dimension and warp them into our reality basically creating shit out of thin air since the mid 50's and you want me to believe they cant created a hologram of some dude? your a fucking pleb mate, do some fucking research before talking your shill shit

Maybe he is still alive, but for sure Wikileaks' twitter has been acting pretty autistic since DAK.

I don't know, something is just not right.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Occam's razor is suggesting to this Aussie that the "5th dimension" is more reasonable than him being alive.

Dude, what's in Vault7? I wanna know.

Probably the FBI vault, they have 6 parts on Hillary, they released the 6th after the election which sort of shows that there might be a 7th.

Cool, what's in it though? Any hint? When will they release it?

>Yeah people these powerful people can't do something like that

oh shit
file.wikileaks.org/file/maddie-mccain-pj-report-2008.pdf

wrong thread

I am sorry but you have to go back.

Has anyone seen Julian alive and in the flesh though.

Really suspicious for julian to be confirmed all but dead and then people who do the narrative to act as if it never happened.

He's alive, user.

>suspicious happenings at london airport timed with happenings at ecuador embassy
>video glitches that can't be explained
>different key

He can't be confirmed to be alive, wikileaks can't be confirmed not to be compromised. I do hope that Trump taking over meant whatever plans they had for Assange were stopped but the part of the US that the US government still controls wasn't the only stakeholder in this whole affair.

Listen guys I'm high as fuck but I'm going to give you a basic gestalt
The department of defense is securing funds for black funding projects by funneling money from h&h services through a shell corp called the the Mitchell group

www.thevault7.com

Hmmm, a five billion dollar receipt with no name on it???

Daily reminder, this is a typical shill tactic to create distrust. Deny/ridicule the obvious and promote the easily disprovable. Later they will promote the opposite, when they actually remove Assange.

Oh God...

what are they going to do to us?

he found the meaning of vault7

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does that mean in European? We are too dumb to understand this shit.

can i get a hit of what you're smoking jfc

Based user.

this actually sounds a little like the COMEX vault i was reading about earlier below the WTC complex

nytimes.com/2001/11/01/nyregion/a-nation-challenged-the-vault-below-ground-zero-silver-and-gold.html

is this the same kind of "storage" business model that thevault7.com is using?

Wikileaks is fake news

full of hype with no delivering ever.

I KNEW IT WAS ALL MASSIVE DYNAMIC BEHIND THIS

I take it Assange still hasn't done a public appearance?

did it shut down in 2014? Or silent takeover?

Is this Vault 7 being prepared?

the-mitchellgroup.com/en/news/#ancre

2017 news on their blog

so employees were told in 2014 the company had shut down, but it kept operating publicly?

When is this going to be released?

>implying this faggot isn't LARPing to get attention

there is no LARP happening

besides you pretending to be one of us

Wow