School bullying

if a kid gets bullied in school, he is basically fucked up for life. He will have anxiety issues, very possibly mental health problems, and will never be able to fit in or live a normal life.

School bullying should be punished SEVERELY, with extreme measures. Not just expulsion, but jail time. Sorry but human beings are VICIOUS animals and we need to be controlled with very strong laws. Hell, if a kid gets caught bullying another kid, I say put him to death. Execution.

The human race is truly a disgusting, disgusting thing. I hope we wipe ourselves out and we go extinct. We do not deserve to exist on this beautiful planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12293149
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well, I agree that bullying can cause all kinds of mental health issues and possibly fuck you up for life, but this only happens to the weaker ones. survival of the fittest. the weak ones who are affected in this way are less likely to pass on their genes

>The human race is truly a disgusting, disgusting thing.
>see flag

I think the victims of bullies should be punished because they are almost always faggots and faggots are faggots.

goddamn, you guys are cold as fuck.

Maybe you guys should take my KILL ALL BROWN AND BLACK people post to heart. I have been posting that fucking post for over a week now.

>I hope we wipe ourselves

fucking LOL AT THIS GUY

i am betting he was bullied as fuck in school

This. 90% of bullying could be exterminated if we flushed down the brown.

Pfffffftttt

true. It is brown and blacks that do bullying the most. Therefore KILL ALL BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Bullies are even bigger faggots who only bully others because of their own low self esteem and worthlessness though. The nerdy kid who gets bullied everyday is more likely to get somewhere than the sub 90 IQ morons with abusive fathers who bully him.

Keep your voice down. White people have a plan and it is planned parenthood. It's the final solution done only one micro step and thanks to the growing anti-abortion in the US rates of white abortion are at a 50 year low while black abortion has stagnated. It's only a bit of time, though the improving status of blacks is causing too many to think twice about it.

There should be no rules in school. Bullies only survive under a protective regime.

In high school, we would be suspended for defending ourselves. The bullies I was able to deal with quietly, like dropping one guy on his head in an empty locker or kicking the shit out of the lead bully in an empty hallway while telling his gang how I'd kill all of them with a 12ga shotgun, never messed with me again. Got detention for getting into a shoving match near teachers.

No rules = no bullies.

yea but a lot of those nerdy kids will end up fucked up for life. some of them even lose their mind and bring a machine gun to school. School shootings could be avoided if the fucking bullying epidemic in America was stopped

true. if children were allowed to defend themselves and FIGHT BACK, there would be a lot less bullying.

Sounds like a good idea to me

>bait is so obviously that it might actually be baiting people to call it out for being bait

what the fuck ,asshole? this is a serious post. School bullying fucks up children for life.

It needs to be banned and punished severely. We are not animals. We are humans. Humans should behave like humans instead of like vicious animals.

strawpoll.me/12293149

I was bullied for being an autistic faggot, more or less, or at least that's how I look at it now. The rejection of my peer group in its own way helped to form me into a more functional adult. So happens that all the feelings of rejection are an ancient way of preventing us from fucking up so badly that we are not ostracized by our "tribe" as it meant death.

Don't get me wrong, growing up fucking sucked and it taught me not to trust anybody without given a good reason to. It has caused some anxiety as well but it doesn't get out of hand unless I'm under some really high stress. It wasn't until after I started behaving like the rest of my peer group and was still getting teased that I became an angry little fucker. One violent outburst later, no one fucked with me anymore.

This user has it right actually. As a follow up to my last post, I also got a detention/suspension for giving that stupid hoe something to think about next time she thought about tripping me, but it was well worth it. When my mother got wind of what happened she was out for blood that the girl hadn't received some much as a talking to, but she wasn't angry with me.

yea that is the point. Autistic kids get bullied the worst and then some of them go crazy and just say fuck it, my life is shit, might as well go out with a bang and then go shoot up a school.

This human race is just so fucking vicious and evil. We truly need to be exterminated. We are no better than animals. Many animal species are going extinct. Hopefully the human race is next.

oh yea man, women can be the worst bullies. And since feminism, we aren't allowed to hit girls so the girls know they can be evil as fuck and get away with it. At least in the old days, if a female girl acted like a cunt, you could punch her. Nowadays if you punch a girl, the white knights and manginas will attack you.

Fucking feminism and liberalism is NOT the solution to bullying, and it makes the problem MUCH MUCH WORSE.

That's why we need to cyber bully the feminists into submissive. Terrorize the SJWs into suicide. LOL

bullying builds character desu

i've bullied kids and been bullied it gives you a lot of experience on how the real world works

if you have never been in a power struggle then how are you going to make it when your boss overworks and abuses you?

shitty thread

>I hope we wipe ourselves
Start by wiping your asshole, dirty poo.

also
>brown colored id
it's like god willed it

people that get bullied usually act like autistic fucks which is why they get bullied.

POO

Current school system punishes sticking up for yourself

If you don't fuck up you never learn. I'm okay for killing subhuman trash but kids being bullied is normal. Now what isn't normal is you hating your own specie. I won't ask about that from a poo but it all comes down to what is acceptable or not.

doesnt make it okay, kids are weird

It was a girl on girl fight you silly orangutan. :^) But you're right. Honestly we might be able to fix women if we had more "nerdy girls" snapping on their female tormentors.

Women bully for different reasons than boys. It's a power show for them, they like being on top and having someone to bag on and be better than. 9/10 justice is served later in life though, as most girls in the popular click eventually become cock hoppers and wind up unhappily married to the same beta whiteknights they snickered about in high school. I became a less than conservative girl for other reasons.

atleast bulled kids get to look forward to the bright future of being boipussi for alpha males

They usually act like autistic faggots as a way to gain attention, which is usually, but not always caused by problems in the home.

you are a girl? what the fuck is a girl doing on Sup Forums?

TITS OR GTFO, BITCH

100% accurate post. Parents neglect the children, so the children act like weirdos to get attention at school and then get the shit bullied out of them.

Fucking most parents shouldn't have children. They aren't worthy of being parents. Hence, it would be a good thing if the human race wiped itself out. 90 percent of us are fucking scum that should be violently exterminated in the most brutal fashion possible.

You're such a fag.

>look at me guys, look how tough I am for being the bigger guy and improving myself

Fucking faggot, and yet here you are lecturing us about how we should be grateful to our bullies.

This is fucking cuck talk, you realise that?

Bullying prepares children for the real world faggot

The issue is this zero tolerance for bullying bullshit. Bullies are able to get away with shit because a victim can't stand up any more.

>get rid of bullshit policies
>kids can now stand up for themselves
>???
>PROFIT

WELL guy u are shit not christian advocating survival of fittest and evil...if i know u i will track you where cameras cant see if u will like survival of fittest then...

wrong. It fucks up kids and causes many of them to never be able to adjust to the "real world".

If the real world is such a harsh and fucked up place, then it would be better off if we were nuclear annihilated. The human race truly needs to be wiped out.

I hate the human race and I hope we all go extinct. We are the lowest scum in this universe. Even animals aren't as bad as we are.

This is demonstrably not true, bullies tend to begin bullying due to low self esteem but after engaging in bullying for a set period of time they end up with higher self esteem, more friend, greater social status and more sexual experience than those who are bullied. Bullies are more likely to be successful later on in life than non-bullies

even fucking kek agrees....

That would be only true if school bullying would be dependant on health, intelligence etc but in case of humans evolution doesn't go the same way as for the rest of life on Earth. Big part of our reactions, approach and behavior is shaped by fads, information (even false one), trends and customs. A bullied person may be of wonderful health and great intellect and still be bullied for all kinds of reasons - and it may be people with dome defects who do the bullying. In fact, in case of humans often the worst scum with bad parenting, complexes and need to garner interest and respect through powertrips due to inability to excel otherwise is the bullying side. In most areas "survival of the fittest" doesn't apply to humans in the same way as it does to animals and often the "fittest" are the individuals which are detrimental to the society and species as a whole.

Thus, I agree with OP's sentiments even if I'd say that death penalty for some kid for bad parenting or just fucking ignorance stemming from immaturity is going too far. It would not serve any good, just be more of a waste of resources. If you were bullied, don't let your personal feelings weight in on this issue.

Bullies should be severely punished, preferably in a way that would force them to make it up to their victims with something extra on top and in a way that would prevent (or discourage) them from bullying others in the future but death penalty is retarded.

Get rid of zero tolerance and let the little fuckers sort it out themselves. If I could go back in time I'd tell my younger self to fuck anyone up who looks at them funny

>Bullying prepares children for the real world faggot
It does prepare bullies for real world but doesn't those who are bullied.

>get bullied in middle school by multiple kids
>continue going to school with them
>play football with them, they leave me alone mostly by now
>glance in locker rooms two of them have microdicks
>suddenly makes sense why they bullied me, felt super insecure about themselves and try to make up for it by bullying
>one of them this year got kicked off his college football team for raping a girl
>goes to shitty local uni now
>i know his mom hates him and doesnt know how he turned out this way
>rolled up to me in traffic two months ago and pussied out when he saw me and rolled forward

eat shit matt

I never said you had to be grateful that they bullied you, you colossal retard. What I'm saying is, had I not been bullied them, I might be pulling the same autistic shit I was then, and wouldn't know why no one wanted to hang out with me. Bullies teach you how to fit in. Even if I'm still autistic, I know how to blend. Blending is important.

It is simply making light of a bleak situation.

No, but only because I had reason to reveal I was a womyn, as feminism didn't come into play with my situation. Otherwise you're in your rights to demand titties.

Honestly, my parents did the best they could. Bullied kids often don't reveal to their parents that they are being targeted, so when they start acting out at home, as well as school, the child is the problem because they are "difficult". I became an angry young womyn, and it carried into my adult years. It wasn't until I had a huge falling out with my parents and sat down with them and told mainly my mother how I felt she wasn't there for me when I needed her did that weight leave my chest. I'm still angry, but at least now I know why.

well kek will punish u for advocating bullying guys...

i was bullied in school and often wish i had been bullied harder.

I was a real fruit in school. Being bullied made me hard and ready for the real world.

aww, did a toilet bully you?

And another post since I see qutie a few rather retarded claims of some anons.

>bullying is good because it teaches kids this or that or messes up some kids I dislike due to trait
This sounds like absolute bullshit. Bullying in itself practically never corrects any issues on part of the victim nor prepares them for anything because it's used without any solid context beside, let's be honest, powertrip of the bullying side. If anything, bullying usually adds to the issues making a person less able to function or generally less mentally healthy.

I strongly suspect that anons advocating bullying are either victims of such who try to put a positive spin on their experience, unable to accept they were simply fucked over for no good reason but selfishness of someone able to use some influence over them or they're bullies who try to excuse their actions and whitewash their bullshit full well knowing that in majority of cases they were neither interested in nor really trained and acting to effect of preparing their victims for decent life - and what they did was only detrimental to the victim and their environment, kinda like how antifa bullshitters now claim they fight against evil values and nazi Trump by beating people and robbing fucking starbucks.

>pic related
Did that Sup Forums kid bully you again, sweetie?

Natural grooming In an age without many selective pressures. Can't outlaw that most kids who get bullied are generally useless in my experience. Unintelligent as well as meek. You can be meek but if your smart youll get out.

I was bullied pretty heavily as a kid. I think it toughened me up. I got tired of it, and eventually started fighting back. True I have anxiety, but I don't know if it would have been different if I wasn't.

I'm still a effeminate guy but at least I have a spine.

>You can be meek but if your smart youll get out
Not always. A matter of beliefs and morality comes into it now, many are bullied for - including those whose beliefs are only a problem because they're minority.

Also, as I wrote in the theory of grooming is pretty retarded in general. Grooming involves teaching and correcting certain attitudes in hopes of ensuring the person is generally more fit for the function they are to perform. Bullying however is almost always directionless, violence without context beside will to exercise power, satiate greed or powertrip. Since kids, even the stupid and meek ones are still kids and with potential, bullying only fucks that up further rather than encouraging kids to improve as even if some will, it will be despite bullying rather than because of it - for every fictional story of some kid becoming a better person to get back at their bullies, there are several accounts of real kids becoming maladjusted - either because of becoming truly fucked up due to their experiences or finding joy and accepting their tendencies and continuing disruptive behavior into adulthood.

I agree with you though, can't outlaw that on its own. But introducing very severe punishment targeting whatever ideas/tendencies that lead to bullying - which punishment would be enforced by both victim and bullying party environment - could work.

I suspect more truly useless people became such due to bullying - no matter whether victim or the perpetrator - than by whatever made them bullied or made them bully others instead of knocking some sense into them.

so it's just the law of the jungle, the strongest beast wins

we are no better than animals then

we should all be exterminated

Last post because while I find the topic really good for me to treat like personal blog, I have to go to sleep now.

I'd like to point out, user, that bullying itself likely didn't toughten you up on its own. Being hurt doesn't develop spine - your conscious decision to oppose being hurt does. But in that case its you who had spine to begin with in the first place rather than the result of bullying.

I was kinda on both sides of the barricade as a kid and I still maintain there's no benefit to bullying long-term beside learning about how shitty and unfair life can be - which anyone would learn sooner or later in much more healthy ways anyway (any other claims for good sides to bullying that aren't completely selfishly subjective I likely already addressed). There's high risk of plenty of issues, though.

>But introducing very severe punishment targeting whatever ideas/tendencies that lead to bullying
Punishments barely works and ofhen are counterproductive. When victims who lash out become "bad guys" themselves in the eyes of the janitors. To defeat problem you need to defeat cause not symptoms

damn right. But then the problem is even worse because we literally descend to the level of animals and will kill each other over petty shit like someone looking at you the wrong way.

Humans are a cancer, an evolutionary mistake, or an imperfect creation of God. If this is the best God can do, then FUCK GOD, GOD IS FUCKING RETARDED. I refuse to worship such a fake and imperfect God.

Has it ever occured to you guys that "God" may not be perfect? He may not be all powerful and all knowing. In fact, our creater may very well be just as flawed as we are. Otherwise how could he create such a shitty creation? All things considered, FUCK YOU GOD.

shut teh fuck up, cunt. Women play life on easy mode. Must be nice going through life with countless numbers of men willing to give you free shit because you have a vagina. Fuck you, you know nothing what it is like to be a man. TITS OR GTFO you dumb whore

But in this case you cannot even keep surveillance on all possible causes and only observe symptoms which you also cannot really do anything about till they'll result in action.

I do agree that victims, when on more sure footing but still feeling mistreated may turn into bullies (or use their victim status as a weapon against others) but I strongly believe that if caretakers will be properly taught and competent, with punishment being painful and lasting but not debilitating - the overall benefit of it would outweight cases of abuse. At the very least more well-adjusted individuals without issues will get out into the world with those who couldn't handle themselves being the ones punished and thus responsible directly for the consequences of their own actions rather than how it is now when it's usually the passive ones subjected to active actions of others who take all punishment of victimhood - often because of traits and achievements that caused jealously and disdain of others.

>if a kid gets bullied in school, he is basically fucked up for life.
only if there's nobody to teach him to stick up for himself
only if he has no friends

Failures on either count is bad parenting.

I was bullied and passed on my genes. The difference between me is I am an alpha, physically, but socially awkward and quiet (in my childhood). Kods would take the piss and I would be rhe butt end of jokes because they knew I wasn't witty enough for a comback, and I just didn't understand banter. I had no back and forth. Honestly, i was probably borderline autistic. Anyways, it got to a point where I lashed out physically and no one fucked with me again in elementary until highschool. In highschool I was the kid with stinky, unwashed clothes and bad hair. Not my fault, I had a shit mom. Anyways i got chirped alot. It has had an affect on me, but only to become smarter and realize how fickle and snakeish people are. Now I have friends I know are legit. I dont hang around anyone or give anyone my respect. Eveybody I know and see is solid. Anyone that has the slightest scent of bullshit, I have no time for. I am married with kids too. Kids that are bullied dont become weaker...they develop leather skin and build character. They are the ones that arent afraid to stand up and say something, or take a chance in the future because they aren't afraid of ridicule and chatter. They got that their whole lives, no big deal. Im a foreman at my job. Shot rolls off my shoulder like you wouldnt believe, where as most normies blow a gasket and overreact. They cant handle the bantz because they've only ever dished it out. Its funny shit.

poo in loo

I unironically think that bullying is okay.

All these weebs in anime clubs that wear Naruto headbands and tails strapped on their asses need to be bullied out of this.

>School bullying should be punished SEVERELY
also

I was a school bully btw, and maneuvering around anti bully policies to get kids to draw aggro from teachers by goading them into an attack and feigning innocence is easy. They always start the fight and they're the ones that get in trouble because they have no friends and i can use all my friends as witnesses.

The truth is teachers don't care. There is no justice. They'll just punish the one they see making trouble in front of them.

Why did I do it? because it was funny. Not what happened to my victims, that was sad, but how completely retarded the adults handled it, that was funny. These are the retards tasked with teaching and they're low energy, moronic, unempathetic beyond their book cooking, and despite this they claim they are fit for preparing children for adulthood.

contrary to what most autists believe, you're getting bullied for a reason
You're fat, you're an annoying faggot, you're a pseudo-intellectual who gets on everyone nerves
If you're quiet and mildly pleasant to people, you're not going to be bothered

>sounds like somebody stepped on poo.

My dad taught me something early on. Don't take shit from anyone and if someone starts anything beat their ass fast and hard. If i had always ran to the teacher I would have just been a bitch snitch who was ostracized. Getting bullied is the humans natural way of creating a pecking order, that's all. All social animals practice some form of it.

That's why when you have kids, MAKE SURE you teach them how to handle bullying and that is it a normal part of life and you can't avoid it, teach your kid a sense of humour so he/she can see jokes as just jokes and can even make jokes back. Teach them about never backing down and to never just do 'nothing about it' and especially to never 'just ignore them', because if your kid is getting bullied and they do nothing about it, that tells the bully that there is no consequence in bullying your kid and they will keep doing it.

>if a kid gets bullied in school, he is basically fucked up for life.
People attempted to bully me when I was younger. I kicked their ass. People then tried to bully my friends. I kicked their ass some more.

The people trying to bully me and my friends were left friendless and defeated. My friends on the other hand went on to live fulfilling lives.

I was bullied in gradeschool for being fat. Two kids who bullied me were one and 2 grades older. One day i had enough so i punched one in the face and put his tooth through his lip, gashed open my knuckles pretty bad.

Never bullied me after that, even took the initiative to start eating better. All it takes is a bit of absolute and overwhelming anger to move mountains.

In case you've never heard, most schools in the usa operate under prison rules.

My experience with bullying also made me into an anti-bully. Went around bullying bullies when i realized they werent shit if you get violent.

My kid came up to me at the playground "daddy...that kid pushed me" "yea...ehat did you do..." "nothing..." "okay..." "...go yell at him" "no" "..why not" "because the weak should fear the strong"

>they werent shit if you get violent
I made one of them piss himself in the middle of a hall. It's sad really.

>stinky and unwashed
>bad mom
Wow, it's not because you couldnt google how to wash yourself or your clothes?