Why do black feminists love white cock

it seems like every black feminist has a white boyfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12293149
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it makes them fell like they're "enslaving us" and making us theirs. when really that sweet caramel poon is ours

They know first hand how savage their own kind are.

they probably became feminists to get white cock

tfw no bossy black gf

everyone loves white cock

Because black men are overwhelmingly misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, etc.

Most of the time, feminists and black activists are octaroons, or even less
They're really only black as a technicality, you'll find that most of them act totally like middle-class educated whites, snobbish and arrogant

Because their animosity towards white men is mostly being they want the white d

so much for wilders huh

because they help to destroy the white race like their male counterparts. a race-mixer is a race-mixer

BLEACHED

I would unironically like that to happen to me, but I think the explanation is that mujeres like status, no matter their ideology.

I think they're compensating for acting too much like Whitey.

This.

Whitegirl racemixers do it to piss off their parents, blackgirl racemixers do it because they are tired of dealing with black guys.

No they're trying to piss off their parents too, namely, females are upset at their father could be because of absence or strictness.

Name of guy? He looks like a qt.

Why does that scrawny, banged up, and greasy manlet have a hot chocolate momma and I don't?
inb4 leaf

Cause niggers will beat the shit out of them or their friends will pull them back into the hood for acting "too white". A white guy is more docile and not as aggressive.

A nice white guy will tolerate their bullshit, give them a ticket to a better middle class lifestyle and not abandon/shot/jailed/overdose and leave her raising her kids by herself.

he looks like young leo from the 90s. any black mama will for a dreamy man like him

5pbp

But what KIND of white cock do you have. strawpoll.me/12293149

Lower T then niggers more femme

Go buy some pussy in amsterdam. Basically the same thing as having a GF except you don't have to waste time talking to her.

It's because "feminism" doesn't actually mean anything different than "hypergamy." It's a one-for-one substitution.

If you think a girlfriend is literally a cum rag. You must have a terrible life. Sex with some you care about is x1000 better that some hoor

Because no matter how die hard a feminist is they still want to fuck Chad. If he is white, they'll fuck him. They complain about masculinity all the time but they're no different than club sluts, they want the prime cock, when they finger themselves at night are they thinking about the nu-male who was marching with them during some protest? No, they're thinking of the star football player at their college or some instagram model.

They become feminists in college. I'm sure I don't need to explain the rest.

They want to be white. Really, thats it. Jealousy.

Never cum in them though, god knows we don't need more white-hating mulattos running around this earth

Look at the stats. The white dudes are cuck enough to care about their offspring.

Money.

hmm...

Why do white man loves cuckold

It's not simply black feminists. It's educated black women in general. Why? Because women look for a mate that is at or above their level. Black men being the poorest and most uneducated group in American are simply an inferior match for them.

its hard to understand for some people. black people treat black people like shit. a black guy treats his black girlfriend like shit. however a (most the time mixed) black girl knows that's she's going to be treated like shit by a black guy, and like at least a person from a white guy.

I've had my black feminist (ex-girlfriend) admit to this.