Is red meat really as bad for you as (((they))) say?

Is red meat really as bad for you as (((they))) say?

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates/carbohydrates-and-blood-sugar/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9416027
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People have only been eating it since prehistory, you tell me.

Eh possibly but who cares, just get a gun to kill yourself in case you get cancer (you don't want to wait around for your death)

Silly swede, you aren't allowed to eat red meat.

Mohammad gets all the red meat. You get none for being racist.

Leviticus and Deuteronomy have all your dietary issues covered.

A kind reminder from the Surgeon General of Sup Forums:
Creamy delicious milk keeps Aryan bones strong and ready to punch (((communists))) and other untermensch.

-Peace, love and securing a future for white children everywhere.

Absolutely not. I've been eating upwards of about 2 pounds a day in the form of steaks, ribs, burger patties, etc. (and almost zero carbs) as part of an extremely high protein diet and I've never felt better.

And they all died...

liberals think that cow farts are destroying the planet.

No, it's just more of that "fat is bad" nonsense.

It was actually debated whether we "should eat less meat" a while ago in the (((media))). Just think of the (((climate))), goyim.

I eat steaks almost daily and I rarely have health issues besides the occasional cold or upset stomach.

wow this really made me think

Pastrami is based and jewish

You're retarded

Meatmaster here.
It may be bad if you're a beta cuck with low digestive power.
And in the old days you could get some serious infection by eating red meat.

>Tfw why not just cook it completely, it tastes so much better

Animal proteins make me very sick to my stomach (eggs and fish are fine) but mostly I eat a vegetarian diet. I can see not eating meat out of health purposes like mine but other than that there is literally nothing wrong with it. Unless you are eating red meat for dinner every night.

>The jew parts of the bible

Good goy

Its good.

The real point of the red meat hate campaign is the reduction of testosterone amongst the general population.

How have you not been given this pill yet?

Why do "white" people eat raw meat?
disgusting

That's what I thought. Haven't seen any threads on Sup Forums about it. But what about the cancer? More Jewish tricks?

it's extremely bad
but (((they))) want you to eat it so be a good goy and obey

well that really pozzes my neg-hole!

Oily fish has 3x the levels of saturated fat per 100g and yet is reccomended by every health institute i've ever heard of.

fact is, carbohydrate is terrible for the entire world. fat is good for you.

Insulin should not be fucked with.

No.
Processed meats is what causes cancer.
Cooking red meat with high temperatures does make it more carcinogenic though.
Cooking red meat on a low temp and eating it rare is great for you.
Cooking it anymore than rare destroys all the vitamins in it.
It boosts testosterone.
Vegans will always say it's terrible no matter what, but a rare steak is no more dangerous to consume than eggs or milk.

Meat is bad for you goyim, be a good goy and eat your vegetables and tofu so you grow up big and strong, you don't want all those cattle causing climate change do you goy?

dude why do you keep posting this autism in every thread?

Like Sushi?

user, I...

Extreme high protein intake will just have the excess protein turn to glucose via glucogenesis, thereby ruining the whole point of low carb (low insulin).

High fat, moderate protein is the master race.

Don't forget to take this estrogen pill, goy

It's only bad if you eat literally nothing but red meat, too much iron absorption is hard on your body.

But literally everything you ever come in contact with raises your risk of cancer.

It's a scare tactic.

Doctor ordered me off red meat. It's not the meat it's the cholesterol that will kill you. Besides clogging arteries, it messes up your kidneys.

can somebody confirm that prehistoric people are not alive currently?

not really sure about that

>When retards talk about nutrition

Meat raises insulin more than sugar you fucktard

I used to think Argentineans were grill masters and knew everything about meat. Then I went there and saw you ignorant fuckers cook everything well done, only season the meat with salt, and eat the meat straight from the grill without even letting it rest. Truly a shit experience.

lol. cholesterol is as benign as it gets. your doctor hasn't spent more than 5 hours on nutrition in his entire education/practice, guaranteed.

valid point

It may increase your risk of colon cancer slightly, but who fucking cares? Never leaving your apartment reduces your chances of getting hit by a car, you might live a longer life but it will fucking suck.

Eat plenty of vegetables, animal meat and animal fats. Eat seafood while you can, eating seafood, especially shellfish packed with minerals and vitamin b-12, make you feel like a god.

Be careful of plant based fats as it's easy to run up a severe imbalance of omega 3 to omega 6 fats. Generally speaking nuts and seeds contain too much omega 6 versus omega 3. Some nuts and seeds are ok, for example pumpkin seeds or olive oil, but the majority of your fats should be animal fats.

Butter raised from grass-fed cattle is superior in every way.

I recommend red meat, chicken, seafood, shell fish, dark leafy vegetables, beets, carrot, blue/rasp/straw berries, brussel sprouts, green beans, broccoli, banana, apple, papaya, guava, grapefruit, orange, oatmeal, sweet potato, pumpkin seed, macadamia nut.

Stay away from seeds unless they are pumpkin or sesame, I can't remember why at the moment but chia seeds are bad for you, don't eat them. NEVER eat soy, canola, sunflower oils.

Stay away from beans, they contain substances which block nutrient absorption so if you eat them with a bounty of healthy other items it's decreasing their bioavailability.

Eat a couple of Brazil nuts a day for selenium, ginger/turmeric a few times per week, ceylon cinnamon a few times per week, pure vanilla or vanilla extract a few times per week, spicy food a few times per week.

Don't eat too much dairy.

It's the added hormones that is bad for you.

2-3 times a week max boys.

Your doctor doesn't seem to know how the body works.

Vegetarians and vegans die too you know

There's such a thing as too much but there's also a reason east asians started growing tall once western diets were introduced

Yeah but as long as you don't eat it all the time you're good. I'd say three times a week or less.

>sweden
>red meat has all the minerals and fats for healthy testosterone production
>even asking if what (((they))) say is true

stick to tofu sven

>french flag
>absolute no idea what he's talking about
makes sense

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates/carbohydrates-and-blood-sugar/

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9416027

Protein has a minimal effect on blood glucose levels with adequate insulin. However, with insulin deficiency, gluconeogenesis proceeds rapidly and contributes to an elevated blood glucose level. With adequate insulin, the blood glucose response in persons with diabetes would be expected to be similar to the blood glucose response in persons without diabetes. The reason why protein does not increase blood glucose levels is unclear.

>when a french teenager tried to compete with a diabetes researcher.

don't post again.

buy quality meat from local farmers with good practices and this becomes a non-issue.

this really toasted my bread

Here's your answer:

The "keto" ppl are right--

You can run your body on 2 types of fuel:
Sugar or fat

Sugar/carbs is the modern diet. Fat is the keto/paleo diet.

My experience is that the body is supposed to run on few (very few) carbs and meat/fat from meat/cream/butter. It also happens to be a really excellent diet.

daily diet looks like:

hamburger patty, egg sunny side up, w/ bacon and a cold coffee smoothie with cream for bkfast

Pickle, baby belle cheese, stick of bacon / slimjim, handful of activated almonds for snack

Rotisserie chicken from Publix for lunch

steak, asparagus, reduced baby tomatoes for dinner

No potato. No chips. No sugar. Water with lemon/lime drippings from MIO electrolyte drops all day.
This diet evened out my energy level, and made me not a fatass despite the fact I was still stuffing myself. Also, the first forty pounds went in 3 weeks.

This is mostly the atkins diet.

I eat a steak once a week, otherwise it's mostly chicken or seafood. Always have a starch (rice or pasta) and a veggie. I like eating like this, my family seems to like it. No major health concerns.

Yes it's bad for you, if you're like Jimbo mcginnis, shoveling 3lbs of steak a day for 20 years. But a moderate amount of red meat is fine. I prefer chicken or fish, because I have a red meat allergy.

>Nutrition red pill

I stopped eating red meats on work days for lunch and I lost 20lbs in half a year.

The only side effect from eating meat I've found is that your shit stinks 50 times worse.

That's about it.

Really steams my cabbage

this really crippled my nipples.

>meat affects insulin resistance more than candy and soda
Are you fucking kidding me?

Did i say it raises blood glucose you retarded faggot ?

I said it raises INSULIN more than sugar

The more complex protein the more insulin it raises (whey protein for example)