FUCKING LOL!!!

FUCKING LOL!!!

University officials want to know why.

So Sup Forums, why did you do it?

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/02/09/a-hitler-valentines-day-card-was-handed-out-on-campus-university-officials-want-to-know-why/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wp9eOy9OZgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(An estimated 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazi regime during the Holocaust, according to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.)

That editors note. Everytime. Never forget, goy.

why doesn't anyone talk about the ten million German citizens Hitler killed who weren't jews, fucker killed ten million christians

youtu.be/Wp9eOy9OZgM

I fucking hate those commenters. Get me the fuck off this timeline. Let me rest.

>“Holocaust Remembrance Day was only a couple weeks ago,” one commenter wrote. “Not only is this in bad taste, but from a prominent political group on campus, I would expect they would have better judgment. Meme or not, this is over the line to distribute to someone.”

I don't want to be that guy. But its a fucking meme, they are so fucking deluded.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

Hey rabbi, watcha doin?

I did it haha

from the article

>" Meme or not, this is over the line to distribute to someone.”

>hitler valentine handed out
>libs posting on twotger about beong triggered
>no one knows who did it
Whatcha doin' rabbi?

rare flag?

>only 6,000? must not care for that person seeing as OVER (i dont remember them saying "over", are they increasing numbers now?) 6 gorillion

makes me kek

newfag?

post archive links you fucking newfag
malayfags aren't uncommon user
>checked
>namefagging
come on moishe

>muh 6000 Jews
More like 600

Just kek

When they start punching actual republican fags more and more we'll see tremendous acceleration towards our goals. Let's them punch and expel every righ leaning person on earth. Let them light their own ovens.

And of course the first fucking cuck reply is about "welcome to trump's america".

How is that related? Fucking liberals.

Is welcome to trump's America the new thanks obama?

It's not as funny or catchy.

shhhh Christians, gays, russians, slavs, gypsies, blacks, POWs, and dissenters don't matter.
All 14 million don't matter.
Just the six million Jews.

Republican = Nazi therefore liberals = lizard people and Obama = ayy lamo what more proof do I need Sup Forums

Okay, guys, they asked for it.

Let's make lots of these and leave them in mail boxes top kek lol.

I know I am.

Any Johnson Hawkeyes here want to do it?

NO NO GOYIM NO REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION JOOS

>6000 is a typical number used by holocaust deniers

this is the first i'm hearing of that. the lowest estimates i've seen are ~250,000

A false flag from leftists to get the university to ban a group that they don't like.

This reads like its satire...